Author Topic: Being a decent looking guy..with zero game..  (Read 12363 times)

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
Re: Being a decent looking guy..with zero game..
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2018, 01:25:39 PM »
What do you want to know? The security on the ship are all former law enforcement or military, they're all good guys, one in particular is a best friend of mine who was actually responsible for convincing me to visit him in Thailand. But yeah they observe all kind of cheating after hours, people who are in relationships sneaking out of cabins people they are not dating, especially when their significant other is on vacation. You see we all get different vacations so, very rarely will you and your significant other will have the same vacation period, so it gets sketchy after hours. They even caught me sneaking out of a very high ranking women officers cabin late one night, from the surveillance cameras, and rumors starting getting around the ship that we were dating, we couldn't figure out how people were finding out because I would sneak in and out of her cabin like a ninja. On the ship it's like the military upper level management are elite 4 stripe officers and very rarely will you ever see them dating below them (I'm only a one stripe officer ;D). But these security guys have all the inside info and gossip of the ship that's for sure. They'll catch passengers having sex in random spots throughout the ship late night (one situation in particular my friend caught a couple banging in the arcade at 3am). All kinds of fuckery going down here dude, I mean you have 4,000 people under one roof, fueled with alcohol, shit gets interesting on a daily.

Thanx brah

Kwon3

« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2018, 01:28:59 PM »
Talking and talking to a girl are two different things.

When talking to girl, if you want to be successful, you need to say the things she wants to hear.

Need not talk about the dew point in Chattanooga or the Kr to USD exchange rate.

Concentrate on her and on you telling her (creatively) how pretty she is without getting sexual and looking like you're horny as fuck.

That works for a few one nighters together. But it’s dead on arrival for a relationship once they realize everything they thought they knew about you was bullshit.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2018, 09:37:20 AM »
How can this thread survive without the man who was once king of the four chans.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2018, 10:08:40 AM »
Glad hes dead...As well as Piana and Derek Anthony...
Bostin has a few more years-

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2018, 10:22:26 AM »
Glad hes dead...As well as Piana and Derek Anthony...
Bostin has a few more years-

I think Bostin has already gone down.

I need Gib to confirm.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2018, 11:03:05 AM »
That would kinda make my day ;D