Author Topic: Do you think you will understand life  (Read 6936 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Do you think you will understand life
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2018, 10:43:11 AM »
I prefer having a dog to having a wife.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2018, 10:44:24 AM »
110% of Getbiggers don't have a proper education and therefore they can't sppel good.  The other 5% do.

The math doesn't work. 95% of Getbiggers may not have a proper education. The other 5% do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2018, 10:50:58 AM »
Last night vewy tired i closed my eyes and repeated' iam me i am me ,i am this thing, god show me the way'......i almost felt like i was in that inbetween state where i was kinda awake , eyes shut, maybe something strange might happen

Then drifted off to sleep

Maybe God wants you to figure out your way on your own. In the state between wake and sleep, it is possible to have an out-of-body experience. Should this happen, go with it.  It can be very freeing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2018, 11:02:51 AM »
It's weird. When I met her she had 2 dogs. She can't have kids so her dogs are like her kids. They were a package deal. I didn't mind too much as I was still working, and the dogs were yorkies. Hypo allergenic, and don't shed. Fast forward 4 years and one of them dies suddenly from a brain tumor. So I'm thinking 1 down, 1 to go. He's 8 now, so I got 7 years max to go.  But nooooooo, Idiot me gives into the Misses whining that he's lonely and needs another partner etc etc. So I think I'm being smart and agree with the condition we get a dog of the same age. I'm not about to start the clock over. So we adopt an 8 year old rescue Yorkie that turns out to really be 6.. But ok.. close enough. Now, the original  dog passed away at 13 last year and I'm stuck with this one... She's about 12 and seems to be in good health. I'm not anti dog, in fact, I love dogs, I just don't put them in the same category as humans and I don't think life revolves around their schedule like she does. When we do travel, it's because we hire a friggin sitter to stay in our house for $40 a day since there isn't a boarding place that exists that meets her approval. It's getting old. I'm getting old  :)

At almost no point in my lifetime have I been without a dog. There are three in the house now. Cooper, a Tibetan Terrier is the least hassle. Like your Yorkie, he doesn't shed. He barks at people on the TV. Maddie is a Boarder Collie. She's the sweetest dog ever. Unfortunately, she's a hair factory. My personal dog is a Rat Terrier. She's incredibly intelligent, but she's also extremely neurotic. Her bark (screech) can beak glass.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2018, 11:08:12 AM »
Maybe God wants you to figure out your way on your own. In the state between wake and sleep, it is possible to have an out-of-body experience. Should this happen, go with it.  It can be very freeing.
You can have an out of body experience totally awake and conscious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2018, 11:15:48 AM »
Primemuscle u always seem to maintain a positive outlook maybe you need to go vegan to feel bad

Ha, ha. If I had to kill what I eat, I'd be a vegetarian. Being a vegan is a step too far for me. My health is excellent. So I'm going to stick to eating as I have my entire life.

I learned to practice positive thinking as a child. There is almost always a positive way to approach anything that comes along.

You might enjoy reading this: http://scienceofmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/10_core_concepts.pdf

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2018, 11:43:08 AM »
The math doesn't work. 95% of Getbiggers may not have a proper education. The other 5% do.

That ain't right.  The number nine in 95% should be capitalized.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2018, 11:12:05 AM »
That ain't right.  The number nine in 95% should be capitalized.

You mean like this? 9;D

You're right though; it is not advisable to begin a sentence with a numeral.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2018, 02:25:12 PM »
Trying to understand other's lives sometimes helps us to understand and appreciate our own better. This is a recent Facebook post from my sister's ex-husband and my friend of 25 years. Burt is a hemophiliac. He is not gay.

"Sorry about my outburst concerning World AIDS Day earlier. Education about this disease far exceeds the need for specific political agendas. I forget that unfortunately, this disease was attached to misinformed political posturing many years ago and maybe people need to be informed of that. All I know is, I had three surgeries as a child. I was given whole blood and Factor 9 to aid in clotting so I didn't bleed to death. I was an athlete. I returned home with a type of pneumonia I should have never had.

The rest is history. My life became a nightmare. I couldn't talk about it. The fear of being called “gay” and blamed for having HIV combined with what I watched them do to Ryan White kept me silent. The suggestions of isolating us, killing us, blaming us was more than I could deal with. Suicide was not in my vocabulary, so I wore a self induced cloak made of cocaine and alcohol.

The day I walked into my first NA meeting I’ll never forget feeling so helpless. I’ll never forget carrying the weight of my secret into relapse after relapse. It finally took someone telling me “it’s an outside issue, you can’t talk about it in a meeting” for me to come out and take the chance of standing alone and I did. I almost died clean twice, but got back up and kept fighting. I would not die allowing people to think my name is AIDS. It is not. It is Burt.

The last couple years I have gained some important ground. I’m no longer detectable. I no longer have to live in fear of declining health. I fought for this peace. I fought to stay alive long enough to feel “OK.” My anger today reminds me, some pain of feeling oppressed and hated for something I played no part in causing, still follows me."

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2018, 02:30:29 PM »
Trying to understand other's lives sometimes helps us to understand and appreciate our own better. This is a recent Facebook post from my sister's ex-husband and my friend of 25 years. Burt is a hemophiliac. He is not gay.

"Sorry about my outburst concerning World AIDS Day earlier. Education about this disease far exceeds the need for specific political agendas. I forget that unfortunately, this disease was attached to misinformed political posturing many years ago and maybe people need to be informed of that. All I know is, I had three surgeries as a child. I was given whole blood and Factor 9 to aid in clotting so I didn't bleed to death. I was an athlete. I returned home with a type of pneumonia I should have never had.

The rest is history. My life became a nightmare. I couldn't talk about it. The fear of being called “gay” and blamed for having HIV combined with what I watched them do to Ryan White kept me silent. The suggestions of isolating us, killing us, blaming us was more than I could deal with. Suicide was not in my vocabulary, so I wore a self induced cloak made of cocaine and alcohol.

The day I walked into my first NA meeting I’ll never forget feeling so helpless. I’ll never forget carrying the weight of my secret into relapse after relapse. It finally took someone telling me “it’s an outside issue, you can’t talk about it in a meeting” for me to come out and take the chance of standing alone and I did. I almost died clean twice, but got back up and kept fighting. I would not die allowing people to think my name is AIDS. It is not. It is Burt.

The last couple years I have gained some important ground. I’m no longer detectable. I no longer have to live in fear of declining health. I fought for this peace. I fought to stay alive long enough to feel “OK.” My anger today reminds me, some pain of feeling oppressed and hated for something I played no part in causing, still follows me."
good for him. It is said your blood type can change spontaneously in medical reports
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2018, 03:41:23 PM »
good for him. It is said your blood type can change spontaneously in medical reports

Your comment about blood type changing peaked my interest. From what I could find out, it's rare, but not unheard of. I didn't see anything suggesting it is ever spontaneous. What is not at all uncommon is mistakes in reading blood type. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2018, 01:52:08 PM »
People were confusing his hemophilia with AIDs?