Author Topic: Man, this is beautiful. I love the Patriots Way and I love Tom Brady  (Read 6830 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Man, this is beautiful. I love the Patriots Way and I love Tom Brady
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2019, 12:38:04 AM »

How come Belichick couldn’t do an eighth of what he’s doing when he was the coach in Cleveland?

Didn't have full reign like he does in NE. He gets to "shop for the groceries" (And everything else) here.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2019, 02:40:10 AM »
The pats are always favored so are the refs, not saying belichek , he’s a sick coach but he gets a favored call like the ball didn’t hit the thumb come on now smh it would have rightfully been the chiefs and rams this year. Look at what the refs did to the raiders against the cowboys, fold a piece of paper all the while the ref was smirking . Fucking rigged the pats are a bunch of pussies that need all the help they can get. Cheaters

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2019, 02:50:30 AM »
Didn't have full reign like he does in NE. He gets to "shop for the groceries" (And everything else) here.

Plus, it was his first head coaching job and his roster was low on talent.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2019, 03:20:25 AM »
It's all Belichick.  Each year, they dominate the league with a bunch of no-name players that become stars in their system.  Once those players leave the Patriots, they almost never approach the level of success they had with the Pats.  Same thing with the assistants that leave to become head coaches elsewhere--each one worse than the last.

Nevermind the ways Belichick reinvents the offense each year ... from the up-tempo approach from a few years back to the two receiving tight end offense he ran after that to the power-run game that feasted on the nickel- and dime-defenses this year.  All with a bunch of cast-offs from other teams.

Brady is very, very good.  But Belichick could make the playoffs with 10 construction workers and Coach
This.  Belichick was a great defensive coordinator for the Giants before he was ever a head coach.  His time in Cleveland was restrained by ownership on getting the players he wanted but they still were way better off than when he left.  He was hired by the perfect owner who is obsessed with winning Like Bill AND lets him draft who he wants as well as sign the free agents that he wants to work with.

When he started in NE Bledsoe was the QB and they were still good and probably would have won Super Bowls with him.  Brady is the GOAT because of Belichick and Kraft.  He never would have done anything had he been drafted by Cleveland or Arizona and probably would have been out of the league in a few years.  Even with Brady out and Matt Cassell as QB the Pats went 11-5.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2019, 10:00:12 AM »
This.  Belichick was a great defensive coordinator for the Giants before he was ever a head coach.  His time in Cleveland was restrained by ownership on getting the players he wanted but they still were way better off than when he left.  He was hired by the perfect owner who is obsessed with winning Like Bill AND lets him draft who he wants as well as sign the free agents that he wants to work with.

When he started in NE Bledsoe was the QB and they were still good and probably would have won Super Bowls with him.  Brady is the GOAT because of Belichick and Kraft.  He never would have done anything had he been drafted by Cleveland or Arizona and probably would have been out of the league in a few years.  Even with Brady out and Matt Cassell as QB the Pats went 11-5.

Still, look at Bradys career numbers with a million no-names, the guy just has shit loads of records and numbers.
Proven leader with a big brain who knows how to run his offense. No denying it (well, haters do), always cry "cheating", absurd...

https://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2019, 10:18:27 AM »
WTF? Apparently the NFL is investigating a situation where a green laser was pointed at Brady’s face during the game against Kanas City.

Story & Video clip:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25823131/nfl-look-report-laser-flashed-tom-brady-new-england-patriots

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2019, 01:44:22 PM »
Still, look at Bradys career numbers with a million no-names, the guy just has shit loads of records and numbers.
Proven leader with a big brain who knows how to run his offense. No denying it (well, haters do), always cry "cheating", absurd...

https://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/
No doubt he is great I'm just saying you put him on Arizona next year and they suck with him at QB.  Send Belichick to Cincinnati, Arizona, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville or any other team next year and they are Super Bowl contenders.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2019, 01:47:26 PM »
No doubt he is great I'm just saying you put him on Arizona next year and they suck with him at QB.  Send Belichick to Cincinnati, Arizona, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville or any other team next year and they are Super Bowl contenders.

Belichick had a losing record pre-Brady. In New England AND Cleveland where he was head coach.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2019, 02:00:32 PM »
Belichick had a losing record pre-Brady. In New England AND Cleveland where he was head coach.
That was a long time ago.  Do you believe Brady is more responsible than Belichick for the Pats overall success?  I should note that my previous comment would only be accurate if an owner like Kraft owned the team Belichick coached.  He gives him what he wants and let's him totally run the team and most owners don't do that.  It really is a team effort with Kraft, Belichick and Brady being the main players.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2019, 02:08:21 PM »
The three greatest living Americans...

1-  TOM BRADY
2-  RIC FLAIR
3-  TOM BRADY
a

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2019, 02:14:12 PM »
The three greatest living Americans...

1-  TOM BRADY
2-  RIC FLAIR
3-  TOM BRADY
You forgot Trump.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2019, 02:17:03 PM »
That was a long time ago.  Do you believe Brady is more responsible than Belichick for the Pats overall success?  I should note that my previous comment would only be accurate if an owner like Kraft owned the team Belichick coached.  He gives him what he wants and let's him totally run the team and most owners don't do that.  It really is a team effort with Kraft, Belichick and Brady being the main players.

I believe Belichick was more respinsole for the early Superbowls and Brady the latter ones. Brady has grown to be the great QB he is. He started off as good game manager.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2019, 02:33:39 PM »

I believe Belichick was more respinsole for the early Superbowls and Brady the latter ones. Brady has grown to be the great QB he is. He started off as good game manager.
I saw a thing on t.v. today talking about this.  Brady has gotten better every year and is throwing better now than ever before.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2019, 02:48:31 PM »
cheaters. ;D
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2019, 02:51:14 PM »

That we will never know though....... it’s all speculations

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2019, 02:52:04 PM »
Plus, it was his first head coaching job and his roster was low on talent.

So you are saying he needs talent then? I thought it was a bunch of 6 round, undrafted, groceries bagging  nobodies?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2019, 02:55:14 PM »
The pats are always favored so are the refs, not saying belichek , he’s a sick coach but he gets a favored call like the ball didn’t hit the thumb come on now smh it would have rightfully been the chiefs and rams this year. Look at what the refs did to the raiders against the cowboys, fold a piece of paper all the while the ref was smirking . Fucking rigged the pats are a bunch of pussies that need all the help they can get. Cheaters

You talk about all the refs and cheating and then mention the Sb should be the rams against chiefs ::) hahaha

You are contradicting yourself cause the refs sure missed that call on the saints

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2019, 03:00:36 PM »
This.  Belichick was a great defensive coordinator for the Giants before he was ever a head coach.  His time in Cleveland was restrained by ownership on getting the players he wanted but they still were way better off than when he left.  He was hired by the perfect owner who is obsessed with winning Like Bill AND lets him draft who he wants as well as sign the free agents that he wants to work with.

When he started in NE Bledsoe was the QB and they were still good and probably would have won Super Bowls with him.  Brady is the GOAT because of Belichick and Kraft.  He never would have done anything had he been drafted by Cleveland or Arizona and probably would have been out of the league in a few years.  Even with Brady out and Matt Cassell as QB the Pats went 11-5.

That same team went 16-0 in the regular season in 2007, 2008 missed the playoffs with the exact roster. Matt cassell was a pro bowler and decent Qb the first few yrs too, you guys spew the same shit over and over

So you are saying anyone could have done what they’ve done the past 18 years? How about that Sb against the falcons down by 28-3 almost 4th quarter?!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2019, 03:06:14 PM »
How many Superbowls....9?  Fucking ridiculous. 

I hate the NFL and I've never been a Pats fan, but you have to admire that kind of greatness.  I'd love to see Brady win one more just to piss everyone off.  Jealous phaggots.

You're a miserable person aren't you?  You'd like him to win just to piss everyone off?  That's a good reason.  Jealous Phaggots?  You act like a petulant 10 year old at recess.  Grow the fuck up.  Not a coincidence you support Trump.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2019, 03:29:35 PM »
You're a miserable person aren't you?  You'd like him to win just to piss everyone off?  That's a good reason.  Jealous Phaggots?  You act like a petulant 10 year old at recess.  Grow the fuck up.  Not a coincidence you support Trump.

Looks like you have been miserable since the 2016 election  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2019, 03:36:26 PM »
That same team went 16-0 in the regular season in 2007, 2008 missed the playoffs with the exact roster. Matt cassell was a pro bowler and decent Qb the first few yrs too, you guys spew the same shit over and over

So you are saying anyone could have done what they’ve done the past 18 years? How about that Sb against the falcons down by 28-3 almost 4th quarter?!

What the fuck are you talking about?  I said Belichick and Brady are great.  Matt Cassell never started a game in college and was absolute shit once he left New England.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2019, 03:37:18 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about?  I said Belichick and Brady are great.  Matt Cassell never started a game in college and was absolute shit once he left New England.

He was a pro bowler for the chiefs

And is still in the league.... as sorry as he is, right?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2019, 09:04:32 AM »
He lost to Eli Manning TWICE in the Super Bowl.
TWICE.
Eli.
Fucking.
Manning.
Let's not forget current Super Bowl Champions the Philadelphia Eagles, and Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2019, 10:47:01 AM »
He was a pro bowler for the chiefs

And is still in the league.... as sorry as he is, right?
Matt Cassell was given a huge contract after he left New England and was a bust and released.  Ever since he has been a backup.  He never did anything once he left New England.  Being an alternate Pro Bowler is easy as most players don't even want to go to the Pro Bowl for fear of getting hurt for nothing.  Andy Dalton is a multiple Pro Bowler.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2019, 10:55:29 AM »
People will always have something bad to say about the Patriots and there will always be wild conspiracies. Yet they can't explain:

Why New England lost two times to the Giants, who were a wild card team.
Why New England lost to the Eagles last year.
Why New England did not make the superbowl in 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, and 2016.

So, I guess some years the NFL and referees decide they want NE to win, and other years, they let them lose.  ??? ??? I guess they have to mix it up so no one catches on.  ??? ??? ::) ::)
X