Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344456 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2000 on: March 03, 2019, 06:17:19 PM »
Here is a Google Earth photo of the neighborhood. Date is 2013.

Getting downright creepy

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2001 on: March 03, 2019, 06:37:48 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2002 on: March 03, 2019, 06:52:04 PM »
Getting downright creepy

No, I prefer honesty re facts. I can understand people distorting or exaggerating things to save face. If they do then they risk being exposed.

It is a simple matter to explain who does or doesn't live in that van. I am not guessing, just showing that Pellius made a false statement. The van was

there 5 years ago. I have no idea if it is still there or who owns it. But it does look like someone was living there.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2003 on: March 03, 2019, 07:04:46 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2004 on: March 03, 2019, 07:06:24 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #2005 on: March 03, 2019, 07:11:16 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #2006 on: March 03, 2019, 07:19:39 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #2007 on: March 03, 2019, 07:24:34 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2008 on: March 03, 2019, 07:42:32 PM »
Also I'm assuming everyone is trolling conker and no one really believes he's paki right?

He just looks like a Paki, he's a droopy eyed african i believe.
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2009 on: March 03, 2019, 07:48:04 PM »

Not quite true. There is a van with an annex next door to where you claim you live. By the way, your house is shared with a family.

Of course I live with a family. After all these years talking about my girl friend and nieces and nephews that live with me for various reasons why would you think I live alone?

Remember Vince, I offered you a white flag. All you have to do is ignore me. If you are unable to do that. If you are unable to post on this board without me being involved in your life then I don't want to hear any crying about how mean I am.

Like illuminati said, you bring it on yourself.

Your choice.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2010 on: March 03, 2019, 08:11:24 PM »
Of course I live with a family. After all these years talking about my girl friend and nieces and nephews that live with me for various reasons why would you think I live alone?

Remember Vince, I offered you a white flag. All you have to do is ignore me. If you are unable to do that. If you are unable to post on this board without me being involved in your life then I don't want to hear any crying about how mean I am.

Your choice.

Well, Philip, look at the personal attacks you made against me in this thread and elsewhere since I posted about the $1 burger. How on earth did a few comments lead to all those nasty posts? I had to conclude

that you hate losing an argument or fight and will go to the bitter end. Along the way you throw in any insults that you come up with. Anything to make the other person look bad. This assault on my character

was so extreme I concluded you had the behaviour of a sadistic pervert. You also endorsed whatever garbage Iron Cross posted. You spiced things up reposting nasty photoshops. Everything was fair game if

you felt someone was condescending towards you. That goes beyond the behaviour expected of an educated person. You got into the gutter like you did fighting that homeless guy. Wtf was that? In another

thread you admitted you couldn't control your anger and now realise there is nothing to gain from fighting a homeless man.

Did you think all those insults were laughed off as just internet stuff? Well, when motivated I can research things until I find out what I wanted to know. Now that I know things about you things are different

and you sense that and thus are offering a white flag. Well, we still have some business to finish here. I might consider a truce if you do make a genuine apology here.

By the way, yes, you live with a family there, but do you own that house or any part of it? Or do you rent a room there? You also didn't answer anything about that white van and annex.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2011 on: March 03, 2019, 08:24:25 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2012 on: March 03, 2019, 09:09:25 PM »
Getting downright creepy

This is mental sickens , he just can't help himself.

When I posted that I am having a coffee in Starbuck (Bangla Rd, Patong Beach,Thailand) & that Aussie Bar is ac cross (street is just 500m long)

IDIOT was checkint that on Google Earth ...............

If I post I am in Nana Plaza (Bangkok) he will go to Google & start searching if that place actually exist ................. ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2013 on: March 03, 2019, 09:14:12 PM »

Not quite true. There is a van with an annex next door to where you claim you live. By the way, your house is shared with a family.

Maybe was legendary Teutonic Knight visiting him  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2014 on: March 03, 2019, 09:19:09 PM »

Your choice.

Pellius, I will PM some of his personal details to U, so U 2 can post Google Earth image of his "palace".

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2015 on: March 03, 2019, 09:20:25 PM »

Maybe was legendary Teutonic Knight visiting him  ;D

You and Pellius are persistent like bull terriers. With you it is impossible to know what is fact and what fiction.

One month you are in Manly then near Cairns and now in Thailand. I will find you....and when I do....!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2016 on: March 03, 2019, 09:32:37 PM »

Well, Philip,  You also didn't answer anything about that white van and annex.

Well Vincenzo, you also didn't answer anything about reporting that alleged rape in your "penthouse" in 1974.

Manly Police Station need yours statement  ;D , or just call CRIME STOPERS on  1 800 333 000

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2017 on: March 03, 2019, 10:10:27 PM »

Well Vincenzo, you also didn't answer anything about reporting that alleged rape in your "penthouse" in 1974.

Manly Police Station need yours statement  ;D , or just call CRIME STOPERS on  1 800 333 000

What rape? Who was the villain? I don't know what you are talking about.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2018 on: March 03, 2019, 10:52:09 PM »

Well, Philip, look at the personal attacks you made against me in this thread and elsewhere since I posted about the $1 burger. How on earth did a few comments lead to all those nasty posts? I had to conclude

that you hate losing an argument or fight and will go to the bitter end. Along the way you throw in any insults that you come up with. Anything to make the other person look bad. This assault on my character

was so extreme I concluded you had the behaviour of a sadistic pervert. You also endorsed whatever garbage Iron Cross posted. You spiced things up reposting nasty photoshops. Everything was fair game if

you felt someone was condescending towards you. That goes beyond the behaviour expected of an educated person. You got into the gutter like you did fighting that homeless guy. Wtf was that? In another

thread you admitted you couldn't control your anger and now realise there is nothing to gain from fighting a homeless man.

Did you think all those insults were laughed off as just internet stuff? Well, when motivated I can research things until I find out what I wanted to know. Now that I know things about you things are different

and you sense that and thus are offering a white flag. Well, we still have some business to finish here. I might consider a truce if you do make a genuine apology here.

By the way, yes, you live with a family there, but do you own that house or any part of it? Or do you rent a room there? You also didn't answer anything about that white van and annex.

Ok Vince, I just want to have it on record that I offered to just end it here and now no questions, no conditions. You're closing in on 80 years old. Some even suggested a board where you would be better treated and more respected. You reject both offers. Ok then. We have it on record. You get what you deserve here.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2019 on: March 03, 2019, 10:55:41 PM »
Ok Vince, I just want to have it on record that I offered to just end it here and now no questions, no conditions. You're closing in on 80 years old. Some even suggested a board where you would be better treated and more respected. You reject both offers. Ok then. We have it on record. You get what you deserve here.

No, I don't deserve all that crap you posted about me. You have a point, though, which is why on earth would I associate with someone like you.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2020 on: March 04, 2019, 12:21:05 AM »
vince laying the mighty smack down on our pavement dining, van dwelling, bum fighting friend, in my absence.

of course smellius doesn't want to answer questions about the white van that has been parked in the exact location his GPS coordinates show he resides at or tell us about any of the the tons of street fights he was so proud to brag about being involved in.

he'd rather post walls of irrelevant text than address the important outstanding issues.

great work vince! this is turning into one of the most epic ownings and exposures in getbig internet history

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2021 on: March 04, 2019, 02:04:26 AM »

You know exactly what he is talking about you vile piece of shit.

Arnold got up and we assumed he went to the bathroom. There were two in that nice apartment called Pembroke. Arnold was gone for a long time. The parents of one of our baby sitters asked me if I had seen their daughter. No.

On hearing this Robert Nailon jumped up. He is called the brain by his mates in Australia. Robert returned in a minute and said Arnold was having sex with one of the babysitters. Apparently he forgot to lock the balcony door that Robert

opened. Someone alerted Arnold that the babysitter's parents were looking for her. Next thing Arnold and Paul hastily departed. I asked the babysitter what happened and she said Arnold forced her.  

So, if I am reading this correctly, are you saying that Arnold raped a 16 year old girl?

If that was the case, did anyone bother to call the actual police? Why weren't charges brought up against him?

I'm just trying to understand.

"1"

I am just reporting what others said. I made no value judgement.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2022 on: March 04, 2019, 02:06:37 AM »
You know exactly what he is talking about you vile piece of shit.

Which Arnold is this? I have no recollection of any such event.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2023 on: March 04, 2019, 02:10:06 AM »

DELIRIUM TREMENS , the final stage of ALCOHOLISM  ::)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2024 on: March 04, 2019, 02:13:06 AM »