Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 116051 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2019, 05:49:02 PM »
Now he's refusing to let the po po check out his phone. His story is falling faster than killary down a flight of stairs
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2019, 06:07:01 PM »
What is hard to comprehend is that even people here that should know better were posting that the "victim" should have had a gun to kill the "apparent" bad white people, etc.... How many of these hoaxes do you have to live through to not constantly side with the leftist media version, or at least wait for the facts to come in, before siding with the "media-wet-dream homosexual/Jewish/black(which this guy was ALL 3, yes, he was Jewish too) who was attacked by fantasy white/heterosexual/male/Trump supporters" version of reality.......    

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Mega, I'm just quoting you because I can't remember the thread title we were talking about youtubers in the other day.  This is the dude I was talking about.  Amazing Lucas, and Brandon Tatum was the other gentleman I was referring to.  They both popped up in my feed a couple days after.  Anyway, here's one educated, and rational black man's view of this

Pay attention to when his "victim" picture is shown.  A fucking scratch under his eye

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2019, 06:11:05 PM »
I call BS on this fiasco.

"1"

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2019, 06:58:51 PM »
Now he's refusing to let the po po check out his phone. His story is falling faster than killary down a flight of stairs

It's a hate crime currently under police investigation.  That should be obstruction of justice!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2019, 06:59:53 PM »
I call BS on this fiasco.

"1"

Correct-o-mundo!  Smollet's a bridge troll of a Nellie.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2019, 07:50:06 PM »
Mega, I'm just quoting you because I can't remember the thread title we were talking about youtubers in the other day.  This is the dude I was talking about.  Amazing Lucas, and Brandon Tatum was the other gentleman I was referring to.  They both popped up in my feed a couple days after.  Anyway, here's one educated, and rational black man's view of this

Pay attention to when his "victim" picture is shown.  A fucking scratch under his eye

Thanks for posting the video. I'd seen Lucas as a guest on Alex Jones and became aware of Tatum after his White House visit at TPUSA's leadership summit.

Now, it wouldn't surprise me if initially he somehow accidentally scratched his own face and then concocted a narrative so as to never let a good face scratch go to waste.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2019, 08:53:40 PM »
Thanks for posting the video. I'd seen Lucas as a guest on Alex Jones and became aware of Tatum after his White House visit at TPUSA's leadership summit.

Now, it wouldn't surprise me if initially he somehow accidentally scratched his own face and then concocted a narrative so as to never let a good face scratch go to waste.

I actually think he was in some altercation.  However, me thinks he might have hit on another man's man who didn't fight like a man (sorry to any offended, toxic masculinity self-reported), and scratched him when slapping his disrespectful celebrity entitled ass?  Maybe something along the lines of "Honey, I'll take your man if I damn well please.  Don't you know who the fuck I am?"

Couldn't tell that story to his man, now could he?  Maybe that's how we got here???

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2019, 09:02:39 PM »
I actually think he was in some altercation.  However, me thinks he might have hit on another man's man who didn't fight like a man (sorry to any offended, toxic masculinity self-reported), and scratched him when slapping his disrespectful celebrity entitled ass?  Maybe something along the lines of "Honey, I'll take your man if I damn well please.  Don't you know who the fuck I am?"

Couldn't tell that story to his man, now could he?  Maybe that's how we got here???

I hope that's true because that other person could be pressured into revealing that this guy Smollett lied to the police.... and to Getbig for that matter!   >:( :D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2019, 10:27:07 PM »
This happened.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2019, 10:42:52 PM »
Jussie Smallfry
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2019, 10:52:19 PM »
The police will find the white perpetrators around the same time that OJ finds Nicole's real killer.

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2019, 10:56:31 PM »
So he didn’t identify the race of the alleged attackers and how does one know when one is gay at 2am in below zero weather? But this is still a hate crime? So pretty much anything that happens to black or gays is a hate crime nowadays. Does anyone even read the newspaper or watch the news anymore it’s all bullshit.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2019, 01:17:13 AM »
He’s
1, Black = Low IQ / Untrustworthy / Liar — All Correct
2, Queer = Mentally wired wrong —- Impaired thinking & Disguting Behaviour
3, Jew = Thinks he’s hard done by & owed, people will side with him —— Wrong he’s owed fuck all and most of the hardship & dislike they bring on themselves.

Fake made story - Mentally ill - Bang him up in Siberian prison that’ll sort his nonsense out.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2019, 03:17:49 PM »
He’s
1, Black = Low IQ / Untrustworthy / Liar — All Correct
2, Queer = Mentally wired wrong —- Impaired thinking & Disguting Behaviour
3, Jew = Thinks he’s hard done by & owed, people will side with him —— Wrong he’s owed fuck all and most of the hardship & dislike they bring on themselves.

Fake made story - Mentally ill - Bang him up in Siberian prison that’ll sort his nonsense out.

You left out
4) Mexicans and Indians = No wall, not even gonna listen because whitey stole our land.  - No they didn't, they won it.

The receptionist at my Dr's office actually threw that one at me.  I asked "who in your family was alive then?"  She said "I'm Mexican, and my great great father came over here when this country was still great"  I said "Oh, well since we're going back that far, my ancestors came through legally and I have a copy of the document to prove it.  So I guess that means one of our families started as criminals then"  ....Crickets ;)  Another liberal that blabbers about justice for all minorities while enjoying living and working in a town of mostly all whites and hispanics who are embraced.   They refuse to admit that similar people seek out the comfort of similar people even though it's right under their noses.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2019, 03:25:13 PM »
His story is falling faster than killary down a flight of stairs

:D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2019, 03:36:47 PM »
You left out
4) Mexicans and Indians = No wall, not even gonna listen because whitey stole our land.  - No they didn't, they won it.

The receptionist at my Dr's office actually threw that one at me.  I asked "who in your family was alive then?"  She said "I'm Mexican, and my great great father came over here when this country was still great"  I said "Oh, well since we're going back that far, my ancestors came through legally and I have a copy of the document to prove it.  So I guess that means one of our families started as criminals then"  ....Crickets ;)  Another liberal that blabbers about justice for all minorities while enjoying living and working in a town of mostly all whites and hispanics who are embraced.   They refuse to admit that similar people seek out the comfort of similar people even though it's right under their noses.

LOL great story.

She said when this country was still great, like the 1950/1960s were a great time for minorities here. People arent very smart.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2019, 04:01:50 PM »
The police will find the white perpetrators around the same time that OJ finds Nicole's real killer.

Ha ha!!  8)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2019, 04:02:33 PM »
The arse warrior hit up the wrong dudes for some kielbasa action and ate some shots.

Period.

LMAO!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2019, 06:24:49 AM »
You left out

I would have simply asked her to stick to her receptionist tasks and keep her opinions to herself. 
K

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2019, 08:05:21 AM »

Hahaha

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2019, 01:17:14 PM »
By all accounts, a terrific woman. Smart, classy and dedicated to her husband, job and pursuits.

That shitskin, if found to be the culprit, deserves nothing less than death. And no sitting on death row for 20 years, either. Just. Dead.

Hospital parking garage murder suspect released from jail hours before nurse found killed

The man accused of brutally killing a nurse practitioner at Froedtert Hospital was released from the Milwaukee County Jail hours before the attack.

According to a spokesperson for the Milwaukee Police Department, officers responded to a call in the 3000 block of State St. at 8:36 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 22.

Sgt. Sheronda Grant said Freeman was arrested at that call for resisting and obstructing an officer, and use of a weapon.

Freeman was transferred to the Milwaukee County jail, where he was held until the afternoon of Jan. 24.

A spokesman for Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm said Freeman was released on the afternoon of Jan. 24 because prosecutors ran out of time to file charges.

“His time was expiring,” said spokesman Kent Lovern.

Lovern said prosecutors were attempting to get a mental health screen for Freeman, but that had not occurred by the time of his release.

Records do not indicate when Freeman was released, but Lovern said that would have happened after his office listed the case as "pending" on Thursday afternoon.

A spokesperson for the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office, which administers the jail, could not comment on when Freeman left their custody, citing an active investigation.

But by 1 a.m Friday, police say Freeman was in the parking structure at Froedtert Hospital.

Court documents say that was when Freeman hid behind a pole in that garage and then violently attacked Carlie Beaudin.

Investigators said Freeman then drove her to a different parking garage and left her there under her own car.

Beaudin later died from her injuries.

A criminal complaint said Freeman called 911 later Friday morning to turn himself in. Officers reported finding Beaudin’s purse with Freeman when he was arrested.

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/hospital-parking-garage-murder-suspect-released-from-jail-hours-before-nurse-found-killed

:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2019, 06:43:59 PM »
Hospital parking garage murder suspect released from jail hours before nurse found killed

The man accused of brutally killing a nurse practitioner at Froedtert Hospital was released from the Milwaukee County Jail hours before the attack.

According to a spokesperson for the Milwaukee Police Department, officers responded to a call in the 3000 block of State St. at 8:36 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 22.

Sgt. Sheronda Grant said Freeman was arrested at that call for resisting and obstructing an officer, and use of a weapon.

Freeman was transferred to the Milwaukee County jail, where he was held until the afternoon of Jan. 24.

A spokesman for Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm said Freeman was released on the afternoon of Jan. 24 because prosecutors ran out of time to file charges.

Lovern said prosecutors were attempting to get a mental health screen for Freeman, but that had not occurred by the time of his release.

Records do not indicate when Freeman was released, but Lovern said that would have happened after his office listed the case as "pending" on Thursday afternoon.

A spokesperson for the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office, which administers the jail, could not comment on when Freeman left their custody, citing an active investigation.

But by 1 a.m Friday, police say Freeman was in the parking structure at Froedtert Hospital.

Court documents say that was when Freeman hid behind a pole in that garage and then violently attacked Carlie Beaudin.

Investigators said Freeman then drove her to a different parking garage and left her there under her own car.

A criminal complaint said Freeman called 911 later Friday morning to turn himself in. Officers reported finding Beaudin’s purse with Freeman when he was arrested.

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/hospital-parking-garage-murder-suspect-released-from-jail-hours-before-nurse-found-killed

Should have killed him on the spot. Waste of taxpayers dollars.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2019, 08:37:04 PM »

May this wonderful lady rest in peace.

And I hope her murderer meets his end in a manner as brutal and painful as is possible.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2019, 09:21:40 PM »
HAHAHA!  Just another lying, bullshit conman.

Nothing he says is the truth.  Nothing.
a

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2019, 09:12:09 AM »
May this wonderful lady rest in peace.

And I hope her murderer meets his end in a manner as brutal and painful as is possible.

Couldn't agree more, but sadly Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty.  So this scumbag will enjoy 3 hot meals a day, a free gym membership, and cable television until the end of his days, all for brutally murder a beautiful woman.  Got to love the world we live in .