Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 114888 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2019, 07:29:08 PM »
You guys are going to love this one.  You know a person knows things are falling apart when this is a logical debate in their head...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/empire-actor-ridiculous-lie-attack-145756974.html

" Smollett also told Robin Roberts of ABC News that people who question his narrative of the attack were "ridiculous" to think he would lie. Smollett has said he was attacked while out getting food at a Subway restaurant.

"I've heard that it was a date gone bad, which I also resent that narrative," he said. "I'm not gonna go out and get a tuna sandwich and a salad to meet somebody. That's ridiculous. And it's offensive." "

Literally the most common thing to do on a date is either go grab a bite to eat, get drinks, or have coffee.  How is that ridiculous and offensive?  What in world does he consider to be a normal type of date or meet up?............errrr, NVM!  I don't wanna know the answer

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2019, 08:29:45 PM »
The first case of trans-criminal activity = the first trans-crime activist! If you feel like you were a victim of a crime...then you are by other trans standards.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2019, 04:03:54 AM »
Read my post on this page of the thread #189

EMPIRE Act.....write it, sponsor it, co-sponsor it, pass it, and sign that muthafer ASAP!

This type of madness must stop.  I actually feel bad for the LGBTQ and Black communities.........not the hateful fuckers that bought this shit and supported him while spouting off racist shit about everyone not them and used it to attack Trump...FUCK THEM!  However, for the one's that saw it for what it was, and either kept quiet or spoke out, and who now might be doubted and/or mocked sometimes when a true hate is perpetuated against them I feel bad, because I know this will come up.  That's not fair to them!
This asshole was on Entertainment Tonight just last night insisting his story was accurate.  I wonder what the liberal media twats will say now?  Apologies to Trump and MAGA supporters??  Don't hold your breath.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2019, 04:30:00 AM »
 :)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2019, 05:30:10 AM »
Police investigating whether Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others, allegedly being written off 'Empire'

CHICAGO -- Chicago police confirmed Thursday that detectives are talking to two persons of interest in connection with the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."

A source familiar with the investigation told the ABC7 I-Team that Smollett failed to appear for an interview with detectives earlier Thursday, but has since spoken with police.

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson contacted ABC7 to say they are continuing to treat Smollett as a victim and the investigation remains ongoing.

Chicago police told ABC News, "Police are investigating whether the two individuals committed the attack - or whether the attack happened at all."

Smollett released a statement Thursday evening, saying, "Today Jussie did answer routine followup questions for Chicago Police Department and continues to cooperate."

Smollett's representatives said he is not being written off "Empire."

Twentieth Century Fox Television and Fox Entertainment released a statement saying, "The idea that Jussie Smollett has been, or would be, written off of EMPIRE is patently ridiculous. He remains a core player on this very successful series and we continue to stand behind him."

A source briefed on the Smollett investigation confirmed to ABC News that Chicago police are questioning the two persons of interest -- one of whom has appeared on "Empire."

The law enforcement official also told ABC News that the homes of the persons of interest were raided Wednesday night. Police removed shoes, electronic devices and other items they believe could help them determine if the two people played any role in the assault.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #205 on: February 15, 2019, 05:41:18 AM »
Where are you getting that?  The reason he was back in Chicago was to start filming new episodes.  

From the link to the story posted a couple posts above:
"20th Century Fox Television and Fox Entertainment released the following statement regarding the reports:

“The idea that Jussie Smollett has been, or would be, written off of EMPIRE is patently ridiculous.  He remains a core player on this very successful series and we continue to stand behind him.” "

Funny how you are more concerned about him being on the show than what he did.  Are you a black phag too?  This nig-nog phagot should be prosecuted!

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #206 on: February 15, 2019, 07:19:21 AM »
Funny how you are more concerned about him being on the show than what he did.  Are you a black phag too?  This nig-nog phagot should be prosecuted!

If true that sucks.  

I don't like the agenda the show pushes, and many of the gay kissing scenes are totally unnecessary and detract from what are usually good story lines.  I think it's actually a really great show though with good actors/actresses
, and I can't stand today's rap & hip-hop.  Empire, SEAL's, and Gotham are the only shows on network t.v. I try to make it a point to catch these days, and Gotham has kinda stunk so far in what's supposedly its' last season.

Hakeem's character is the ladies man of the show, and yet this guy's character and his partner's are hanging all over each other or making out almost every scene they are in together.  It's clear they're trying to normalize this in the black community.

Curious what OMR's view is on the show if he watches?

As for the link, I was glad the female news anchor jumped in and said she just wanted to point out that they actually have zero confirmation of the MAGA hats the male minority anchor stressed.  At least one person in MSM has seemed to learn a lesson.  Also, the article states "......wrapped a rope around his neck"   There's a big difference between a rope, and an actual noose as was claimed by the male reporter. I know our country has lost it's fucking mind, but we really need God's help if people happen to be walking around at 2 a.m. during the week with an actual noose. :(

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #207 on: February 15, 2019, 09:26:28 AM »
https://twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1096182676686548994

BREAKING:Police raided the home of two persons of interest in Jussie Smollett case last night. Both men are of Nigerian decent and have appeared as extras on the show.

First images of these persons of interest -

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: February 15, 2019, 09:53:04 AM »
This asshole was on Entertainment Tonight just last night insisting his story was accurate.  I wonder what the liberal media twats will say now?  Apologies to Trump and MAGA supporters??  Don't hold your breath.

Scroll up 2 posts above yours.  I posted the first story link that Yahoo put out yesterday.  Of course they're still showing how he has support.  Notice the line I bolded from his interview.  Dude is a joke.  Amazing Lucas did a good vid on it yesterday calling out each odd moment or inconsistency and showing each part he was referring to.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: February 15, 2019, 09:58:36 AM »

Nice racist-bigot post asshole!  You know what the word you likely use freely actually means?  It has to do with IGNORANCE!  You're that word!

Pick any page on this thread, and read just one or two of my entire posts.  You'll realize you're not only a racist asshole, but a complete dipshit for posting this.

HTH....FFS! >:(

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: February 15, 2019, 10:02:10 AM »
The first case of trans-criminal activity = the first trans-crime activist! If you feel like you were a victim of a crime...then you are by other trans standards.

Life now imitating art. 

Great memory and thinking to find that, and correlate it to today's society.  I thought it was a new Bud Light commercial that didn't make the SB until I went to YT to see details. LOL!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 15, 2019, 10:10:37 AM »
Scroll up 2 posts above yours.  I posted the first story link that Yahoo put out yesterday.  Of course they're still showing how he has support.  Notice the line I bolded from his interview.  Dude is a joke.  Amazing Lucas did a good vid on it yesterday calling out each odd moment or inconsistency and showing each part he was referring to.

Ha, this kid is good...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #213 on: February 15, 2019, 10:12:56 AM »
Nice racist-bigot post asshole!  You know what the word you likely use freely actually means?  It has to do with IGNORANCE!  You're that word!

Pick any page on this thread, and read just one or two of my entire posts.  You'll realize you're not only a racist asshole, but a complete dipshit for posting this.

HTH....FFS! >:(

So you ARE a nig-nog phag... I knew it.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: February 15, 2019, 10:24:38 AM »

So you ARE a nig-nog phag... I knew it.

You're trolling.  I get it now.

Good one ;D

In case you're really just this dumb, I'm neither one of those.  Very proud to be white, and of my family tree......which contains no nooses. ;)

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #215 on: February 15, 2019, 10:37:25 AM »
The 2 suspects are now under arrest.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #218 on: February 15, 2019, 11:49:23 AM »
Nice racist-bigot post asshole!  You know what the word you likely use freely actually means?  It has to do with IGNORANCE! 

Shut up nig*er.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2019, 12:42:38 PM »
Wasnt sure if fake news or not?? Hard to tell...

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/02/15/report-empire-extras-detained-for-alleged-staged-attack-on-jussie-smollett-to-be-charged/

From the article link you posted:

"Appearing on ABC’s Good Morning America Thursday, Smollett claimed his attackers were motivated by his public criticism of against President Donald Trump and his policies. “I come really, really hard against 45. I come really hard against his administration. I don’t hold my tongue,” he told interviewer Robin Roberts."

If I'm understanding him right, he not only wants us to believe that he was attacked by two white racist males that hate homos, carried bleach, a noose, wore MAGA hats, and yelled "this is a MAGA town" in a part of Chicago that's been described by residents there on camera as 50% gay, and at least 85% black/minorities....., but now we're supposed to believe that it was related to the fact that “I come really, really hard against 45. I come really hard against his administration. I don’t hold my tongue,”  on Twitter was the motivation for his "attack"?????

How did Robin Roberts keep a straight face?

Keep digging that grave Jussie.  It'll be good practice for when you are in prison, and want to tunnel out.........the irony is he'll have to dig under numerous walls ;D

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2019, 12:46:29 PM »
LOL @ Nigerians with Rope and Bleach.

The unfolding of this has been so entertaining that the truth is going to totally anti-climatic.

It'll be a bigger let down than the final episode of Seinfeld......so I've heard....never was much of a fan of that show.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2019, 12:50:30 PM »
LOL @ Nigerians with Rope and Bleach.

But...but...BUTT...They were white guys in ski masks.  How in the name of all that is virtue signaling could they be Nigerians of color?  Oh, wait!

Liberals don't care about facts because facts don't care about feeeeeeewings.  That and facts get in the way of their fucking cucktard agenda to destroy civilization.

FTN.