Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 114899 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #225 on: February 15, 2019, 02:51:08 PM »
First images of these persons of interest -

FIXED

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #226 on: February 15, 2019, 03:22:54 PM »
Another fake hate crime as most of us here suspected. 

I hope the police have the guts to prosecute this motherfukker to the full extent of the law.  Not the 2 Nigerian patsies......but Smollett himself.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: February 15, 2019, 03:47:12 PM »
The neeg is a worthless POS and absolutely should be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Imagine the resources to investigate what is plainly a hoax.

Disgusting individual. And he’s a phaggot, too. 

Him and his accomplices should be hung in a town square.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: February 15, 2019, 03:57:58 PM »
FIXED

Yeah...If that dude on the right got in a fight with this lying asshole, he alone would have stomped a hole in smollete's puny chest.....was gonna say ass, but....

So we're supposed to believe a guy fairly jacked, AND another man beat him and all he got was a scratch under his eye.

I wouldn't be surprised if this actor, came up with a "method" to cut his own face.  Too bad he didn't choose his wrist

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: February 15, 2019, 04:00:50 PM »
The neeg is a worthless POS and absolutely should be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Imagine the resources to investigate what is plainly a hoax.

Disgusting individual. And he’s a phaggot, too. 

Him and his accomplices should be hung in a town square.

Libtards will argue that since conservatives are capitalists it's a wash, as the story kept people employed that were "reporting" it, thus stimulating the economy. ;)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: February 15, 2019, 04:58:30 PM »
https://twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1096237236947947520

2nd list of items from accomplices----Empire receipt  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: February 15, 2019, 05:59:26 PM »
I'm not suggesting a link at all, but this story has been so crazy from the get go.....what are the odds that shortly after the news of the arrests breaks, that a mass shooting would take over the chicago news?  If the producers of Empire ever came up with this whole thing as a season plot the show would win multiple Emmy Awards.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: February 15, 2019, 06:26:46 PM »
Looks like gay black bodybuilders.    Go figure.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/02/15/meet-ola-abel-the-nigerian-bodybuilders-arrested-in-jussie-smollett-case/

That pretty much seals it.  This shit was completely fabricated.  I hope the 3 of them get hammered in court, and have to pay for the investigation.   >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #234 on: February 15, 2019, 06:50:16 PM »
I'm not suggesting a link at all, but this story has been so crazy from the get go.....what are the odds that shortly after the news of the arrests breaks, that a mass shooting would take over the chicago news?  If the producers of Empire ever came up with this whole thing as a season plot the show would win multiple Emmy Awards.
Odd isn't it? Pelosi says a dem president can call a national emergency on gun control and next day....mass shooting in Shitcago.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: February 15, 2019, 06:56:05 PM »
Odd isn't it? Pelosi says a dem president can call a national emergency on gun control and next day....mass shooting in Shitcago.

Would love it if we had a GetBigger who was a statistician, and could somehow take these three events and compute the odds

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #236 on: February 16, 2019, 07:42:39 AM »
 :o

Oh snap someone LAWYERED up

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: February 16, 2019, 07:48:44 AM »

What The Fuck?

https://twitter.com/AJGuglielmi/status/1096581969251573760

"There will be no press conferences in the Empire case as our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of #AuroraShooting. At this hour, individuals are still talking to detectives."

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #238 on: February 16, 2019, 08:25:48 AM »
2 brothers have been released by Chicago PD.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #239 on: February 16, 2019, 01:37:47 PM »
Now Jussie has hired Michael Cohen’s defense attorney.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #240 on: February 16, 2019, 02:23:41 PM »
So the alleged victim hires Michael Monico, a criminal defense attorney who also happens to be Michael Cohen's attorney and now this:

New information in Jussie Smollett investigation 'could change the story entirely,' police say

After interrogating and releasing two men seen in surveillance video near the scene of the alleged attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, Chicago police are saying that the new information they have “could change the story entirely.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/information-jussie-smollett-investigation-change-story-police/story?id=61117628

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #241 on: February 16, 2019, 03:12:32 PM »
Oh gosh, that's not good -

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: February 16, 2019, 03:27:20 PM »
2 brothers have been released by Chicago PD.

I forget where I saw it this morning YT or Yahoo, but they were released "and CPD is investigating NEW leads"

In other words...they gave his lying ass up

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: February 16, 2019, 03:45:39 PM »
So the alleged victim hires Michael Monico, a criminal defense attorney who also happens to be Michael Cohen's attorney and now this:

New information in Jussie Smollett investigation 'could change the story entirely,' police say

After interrogating and releasing two men seen in surveillance video near the scene of the alleged attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, Chicago police are saying that the new information they have “could change the story entirely.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/information-jussie-smollett-investigation-change-story-police/story?id=61117628

1) I'm glad to see the MSM covering this, and hope they cover it with the same vigor they did thinking it was true. 

2) ABC should still be ashamed of themselves for giving him a national platform to speak, and if what I've read posted on yahoo comments is true...they even let him perform his new single.  Fine if that was a day or two after the attack, but it was thursday or friday this week when the whole internet is calling him a liar. WTF?

3) I hope the coverage, and him hopefully being charged sparks a national debate and the "EMPIRE Act" I referred to a few of my posts ago.  Appropriate name since Jussie and 2 extras were involved in this hoax, and Taraji Henson (Cookie on the show) perpetuated a lie that her son was racially profiled by CA police....proven by dash cam to be an enormous lie!  The name mocks the show, and prevents our empire (country) from this kind of a hate crime in the future.  Win-win! 8)

4) I just thought it was a gay hook up, or hitting on another man's man that back-fired.....now it seems like it truly was a complete HOAX.  What kind of sociopath do you have to be to do that?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 16, 2019, 03:49:02 PM »
What a lying, conniving phaggot.

I so hope the backfire is severe (hint: jail).

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: February 16, 2019, 04:30:14 PM »
Updated 45 minutes ago https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-police-eager-to-urgently-speak-to-jussie-smollett-after-2-persons-of-interest-released-from-custody/5141900/

"CHICAGO -- Chicago police are "eager" to "urgently" speak again with "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett again, a CPD spokesman said Saturday afternoon."

Shits about to go down......,and I ain't talkin about his next gay grinder date! ;)

Edited to add https://twitter.com/RobElgasABC7/status/1096929273028452352
Rob Elgas

Verified account

@RobElgasABC7
Follow Follow @RobElgasABC7
More
Chicago police tell @ABC detectives are eager to speak to Jussie Smollett again urgently. “We have been in touch with Smollett’s attorneys. We contacted his attorneys last night. We made our intentions clear.”

4:28 PM - 16 Feb 2019

Even CNN is being truthful so we know he's fucked now https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1096919646207381513

CNN Breaking News

Verified account

@cnnbrk
Follow Follow @cnnbrk
More
Chicago police think "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault on himself, two police sources say https://cnn.it/2TUhy1s

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #248 on: February 16, 2019, 06:01:09 PM »
 :D
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #249 on: February 16, 2019, 06:03:26 PM »
oh?

Brothers say Jussie Smollett paid them to participate in alleged attack, source says

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-say-empire-actor-paid-them-to-participate-in-alleged-attack-source-says-2019-02-16/

How long before he admits he did this to “raise awareness” or some similar shit?