Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61042 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2019, 10:43:37 AM »
I can’t say I disagree with the shooter,I hate Muslims and think they are the lowest life form.I wouldn’t do what he did at this point in time cause I have something in me keeping me from going full loose cannon.With that said people need to carry guns so they can fight back when this shit happens.
The Muslims will retaliate in a similar manner and if that happens this thing is going to spiral out of control. And at the end we can all blame the Globalists. Would be nice if an army filmed the execution of Globalists in a board room with go pro headsets.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2019, 10:44:27 AM »
FUK Yeah! filthy fucking muzzies AND globalists!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 15, 2019, 10:46:36 AM »
America knocked over a bunch of Muslim tribal societies/tyrannies and -instead of guiding them with a strong hand like they did post-war Germany or Japan or even,with an iron fist,like how the old European colonial powers did- turned them into lawless, failed states.

The US  has done this multiple times now and anyone - who is paying the slihgtest bit of attention- can only conclude that is a deliberate ,calculated strategy. Nothing foolish and unintentional about what it is doing at all.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't have a particularly high opinion of Muslim society and culture.

Correct! It was by design to destabilize the region, create "refugees" and then send them to Europe, USA, Australia etc. I want to see these "Globalists" suffer a painful death!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2019, 10:48:46 AM »
Not sure how legit but his points make sense

“was a salty dog.
I’m a former military policeman and SWAT member (we called it SRT in the marines) and I want to give you virgins a breakdown of his tactics.
We would classify this gunman as a worst case scenario active shooter.
>brings several guns
>highly organized
>planned to commit arson to an unknown degree
>zero hesitation
>returns to the scene with additional weapons
>triple taps leaving no survivors
>near expert level marksmanship, shot a man running at full speed from one room into the hallway
>watches his six even while firing
This guy is the poster boy for the Chad side of a virgin vs. chad active shooter meme.
>in b4 durr he sucks and can’t load a mag
Yeah I could nitpick all day and sure he made tons of little mistakes but those mags were double stacked, already awkward to reload and I guarantee yourairsoft playin ass has never been on as much adrenaline as he has.
So. He’s either one of the best mass murderers I’ve ever seen, or an elite tier Deepstate CIA false flagger pending facial reconstructive surgery and pretending to be intermediate but accidentally letting too much of his lethality show to my trained eye.
We went to FBI classes and frequently discussed and “planned” our own active shooter scenarios. Like what would I do if I wanted to kill as many people as possible? If I wanted to kill specifically muslims, and I lived where this man does, I would do something HIGHLY similar. I would say that our body count would be very similar as well, mine might even be less as I probably wouldn’t have returned as many times as he did nor would I do drive-by’s with a pump action. That’s what made this man so dangerous, so precise and lethal. His absolute dedication to his mission of killing as many muslims as possible. I would say 98-99% of people on the planet aren’t as trained or talented at killing people in CQB or marksmanship as me and idk if I could’ve even stacked bodies like that guy. “

As I mentioned earlier, what immediately caught my attention was how skilled and well-trained the shooter was.

The way he sweeped the rooms, his quick changing of magazines, his smooth movements and his accuracy without wasting any bullets. And as you say, zero hesitation.

Where I'm from the soldiers used to be taught to shoot that way, they would not use auto, only tap two or three shots.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 15, 2019, 10:51:56 AM »
You’re a nutcase. Holy shit!!  I guess it makes sense though, Aren’t you from Thunder Bay or Winnipeg?
Why? He states the truth. Muslims gang raped and groomed thousands of young white girls and women in Britain for decades and the politicians and police looked the other way. Those girls are our not too distant cousins. Don't know why their fathers and brothers did not go vigilante on the Muslim scum that did it but I would be happy to see a video of them executed in revenge with a go pro headset. They deserve it. The police and politicians that handled those cases are bought and paid for traitors who deserve a public execution for their treason.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 15, 2019, 10:54:03 AM »
As I mentioned earlier, what immediately caught my attention is how skilled and well-trained the shooter was.

The way he sweeped the rooms, his quick changing of magazines, his smooth movements and his accuracy without wasting any bullets. And as you say, zero hesitation.

Where I'm from the soldiers used to be taught to shoot that way, they would not use auto, only tap two or three shots.
He wasted some bullets. I saw him firing into distance and thought dude get closer!!! He wasted bullets shooting through the windshield. Death toll could have been higher if he really wanted to. But he was skilled no doubt.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2019, 10:57:21 AM »
America knocked over a bunch of Muslim tribal societies/tyrannies and -instead of guiding them with a strong hand like they did post-war Germany or Japan or even,with an iron fist,like how the old European colonial powers did- turned them into lawless, failed states.

The US  has done this multiple times now and anyone - who is paying the slihgtest bit of attention- can only conclude that is a deliberate ,calculated strategy. Nothing foolish and unintentional about what it is doing at all.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't have a particularly high opinion of Muslim society and culture.

You tend to give people (Elites, Globalists) too much credit. The more probable explanation is that they really believed Jeffersonian democracies would sprout up in the Middle East if only the dictator was overthrown.

Don’t mistake for evil that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2019, 11:24:47 AM »
As usual, no shortage of white racist morons on this board

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2019, 11:26:18 AM »
Matt is a realist, much truth to what he says if you open your eyes and ears to what is around you.
Make no mistake it’s at our door too and spreading. These western Muslims may for the most part appear loving and accepting but once critical mass hits and their numbers increase we are fucked.

History suggests this and since Islam hasn’t gone through an enlightenment period such as Judaism, Christianity, we can expect the worse to come.

Matt’s opinion although offensive to you educates those who don’t share an opinion on either side. Eventually we all will have to chose a side and to do that we need to present facts historically and present.
Our great nations were built on the exchange of ideas and opinions, it seems the left has an agenda to silence anything that is remotely offensive to sensitive brainwashed snowflakes.

Very true
Only the gullible & fools believe Muslims in numbers will Better the area / countries they go to,
Once that critical mass number is reached - it will become a musli country.
All the rights of women/ feminists/ cucktards / queers etc will end.

As much as I dislike Musli’s I’d likely be ok as I’m a man & a dinosaur chauvinistic type
I’d fit right in.   ;D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2019, 11:26:48 AM »

And right on cue, the virtue signaling leftist "Straw Man" pops in to add his pathetic but predictable comment.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: New Zealand Mosques Shooting 49 Dead [Sickening video]
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2019, 11:31:46 AM »
Only reason I made a decision to watch this is in hopes it might help somehow in case I and my loved ones find ourselves in the middle of a mass shooting.  I know, there ain't much one can do, but knowledge is power.

This is extremely disturbing, and a tragedy.  My prayers go to the families and friends of the victims.  I hope this person pays for taking human life just like that.

I'm no fan of radical Muslims, but I'm not okay with this.

Now I'm gonna go and hug my loved ones.  Yeah yeah, I'm not a tough enough getbigger.  So be it.   :'(

Well said
You sound like decent person.

I don’t agree with what he did at all.
It’s a sad reflection of the horrors of what differing religious beliefs can & does do.
1st step get rid of all religion.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2019, 11:35:04 AM »

FUCK YOU AND THE MUSLIMS

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2019, 11:36:07 AM »
Why? He states the truth. Muslims gang raped and groomed thousands of young white girls and women in Britain for decades and the politicians and police looked the other way. Those girls are our not too distant cousins. Don't know why their fathers and brothers did not go vigilante on the Muslim scum that did it but I would be happy to see a video of them executed in revenge with a go pro headset. They deserve it. The police and politicians that handled those cases are bought and paid for traitors who deserve a public execution for their treason.

Yet another Very Good Post.
And I’d Happily Shoot the Lot of Them Police & Politicians included.
Fucking Scumbags the Lot of Them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2019, 11:36:27 AM »
And right on cue, the virtue signaling leftist "Straw Man" pops in to add his pathetic but predictable comment.

I see a bunch of posts from morons agreeing with the idiot shooter that White Racists in New Zealand are just like blacks in South Africa during Apartheid ....thus trying to justify the mass murder of innocent people

Like I said previously ....white racists morons

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2019, 11:37:53 AM »
FUCK YOU AND THE MUSLIMS

spare me your phony outrage

you're just another racist idiot (sorry that's redundant)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2019, 11:41:25 AM »
spare me your phony outrage

you're just another racist idiot (sorry that's redundant)

Being racist does not mean anyone is an idiot,it is a view same as you have a liberal pussy ass view.no phony outrage here.Everyone here hates you except a couple other bleeding hearts I’m sure so why not just go to a liberal agenda site?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 15, 2019, 11:47:28 AM »
Being racist does not mean anyone is an idiot,it is a view same as you have a liberal pussy ass view.no phony outrage here.Everyone here hates you except a couple other bleeding hearts I’m sure so why not just go to a liberal agenda site?

Rob as you state he’s a liberal Cucktard & Doesn’t Have The Brain Power to compute or understand
What you wrote.
He’s a pathetic individual a long with a few others on here.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: March 15, 2019, 11:58:38 AM »
* insert token outrage post here *

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: March 15, 2019, 12:02:27 PM »

As usual, no shortage of limpwristed snowflake betafags who are blind to the reality / live in a gated community somewhere like Snowflake Man.

I hope he gets gangraped by a bunch of mussies.

Maybe then he will realize the truth.
Q

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #144 on: March 15, 2019, 12:02:31 PM »

LOL - funny to see you've assigned yourself as "spokes-racist" for everyone

If you believe one race is fundamentally inferior or superior (basic definition or racism) then you're a fucking moron

Same goes for the idiots who think the Christchurch New Zealand is equivalent or in any way similar to Apartheid South Africa

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: New Zealand Mosques Shooting 49 Dead [Sickening video]
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2019, 12:02:40 PM »
I know this is Getbig but that’s a weird comment

How is it 'weird'? See my later post.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2019, 12:04:10 PM »
LOL - funny to see you've assigned yourself as "spokes-racist" for everyone

If you believe one race is fundamentally inferior or superior (basic definition or racism) then you're a fucking moron

Same goes for the idiots who think the Christchurch New Zealand is equivalent or in any way similar to Apartheid South Africa

You believe all races are equal, without any differences?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #147 on: March 15, 2019, 12:04:47 PM »
White guy shoots people = ban guns
Muzzie shoots people/bombs/cuts their heads off/etc = we have to accept different beliefs
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2019, 12:05:59 PM »
White guy shoots people = ban guns
Muzzie shoots people/bombs/cuts their heads off/etc = we have to accept different beliefs

Dont forget when Muzzie's kill: "We dont see it as a hate crime at this time".

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever