Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61053 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2019, 12:07:15 PM »
White guy shoots people = ban guns
Muzzie shoots people/bombs/cuts their heads off/etc = we have to accept different beliefs

That's Straw Man logic for you.

Q

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2019, 12:10:47 PM »
I see a bunch of posts from morons agreeing with the idiot shooter that White Racists in New Zealand are just like blacks in South Africa during Apartheid ....thus trying to justify the mass murder of innocent people

Like I said previously ....white racists morons

To clarify, the shooter was Australian and came to NZ with the purpose of carrying out an attack.
P

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: New Zealand Mosques Shooting 49 Dead [Sickening video]
« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2019, 12:12:07 PM »
X2.

His killing prowess is very laughable when compared to a proficient abortionist.

Does your wife need to be gutted.  Give me a call bro I can help.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2019, 12:12:53 PM »
That's Straw Man logic for you.

when did I say "ban guns"

seems like every time one of these mass shooting happens right wing idiots like to assign that claim

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2019, 12:14:27 PM »
To clarify, the shooter was Australian and came to NZ with the purpose of carrying out an attack.

weird that an Australian (or anyone) thinks that New Zealand is equivalent to Apartheid South Africa

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2019, 12:18:48 PM »
weird that an Australian (or anyone) thinks that New Zealand is equivalent to Apartheid South Africa

He's probably seen what has happened in South Africa and understands that the same will happen to them and their country if a non-white majority eventually takes over.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2019, 12:21:19 PM »
He's probably seen what has happened in South Africa and understands that the same will happen to them and their country if a non-white majority eventually takes over.

Don't get me started on the mess in South-Africa!

Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2019, 12:30:43 PM »
This is fucked.  Only fucking cowards execute innocent people.

I hope people take notice of what his intentions are.  He is trying to escalate the culture war.  He wants to take the cold war that we are in and turn it hot.

If cooler heads don't prevail it's going to be WWIII and soon.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: March 15, 2019, 12:38:51 PM »
Because the problem is world wide. He states at the bottom: "...that no where in the world was safe, the invaders were in all of our lands, even the remotest areas of the world and there was no where left to go that was safe and free from mass immigration."

Can't you fucking read or see what's going on???

Globalism is an agenda to replace and eradicate the white race on the planet. It is an evil agenda and the perpetrators deserve nothing less than a painful, slow death via torture.

I think my other posts here, and all over the this and the politics board should answer that for you.

All I saw was that one page posted, and it turns out he's Australian.  So yeah, I get that he's pointing out it's worldwide, but his intention is political and societal chaos in the U.S. ....wtf?  Crazy kangaroo fucker should have either just shot himself do to his inability to cope or just went about his rampage and focused on what's happening in his county not ours.

Has there been anywhere that's posted his 70 page manifesto?  That's going to be an interesting read...

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: March 15, 2019, 12:44:26 PM »
X2.

His killing prowess is very laughable when compared to a proficient abortionist.

LOL..nicely done!

This guy seems angry he didn't get to abort the man next to him during late stages of pregnancy....

And the Dems and media just let it blow over instead of forcing him to resign...I guess they "had a conversation" and "kept him comfortable" >:(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #160 on: March 15, 2019, 12:46:29 PM »

I hope people take notice of what his intentions are.  He is trying to escalate the culture war.  He wants to take the cold war that we are in and turn it hot.

The more Mosques they place in Western and Northern countries where the medieval MENA-culture isn't compatible, the more incidents like these will happen in the future.

The globalist agenda at work.

Sooner or later the people will get fed up.
Q

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: March 15, 2019, 12:52:52 PM »
Video didn't seem real.  :-[ Scary world we live in.

I only saw the part where he walks in and goes to the back room that's a little over a minute (seems from reading there's way more), but from that I agree with you.  Hollywood has more disturbing scenes than that.  Like Basketball Diaries back in the day.

That video reminded me of playing Golden Eye on N64 probably 2 decades ago....just less pixelated.  I was more disturbed that someone edited the clip down and put music to it, as I know that it's real....but it didn't appear like it.  Strange people in this world.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2019, 12:56:50 PM »
The Muslims will retaliate in a similar manner and if that happens this thing is going to spiral out of control. And at the end we can all blame the Globalists. Would be nice if an army filmed the execution of Globalists in a board room with go pro headsets.

They could start with barry as he's being forced to watch that video of him where he jokes "turns out I'm really good at killing people"!  People say Trump says crazy shit, and somehow that never even got talked about for being the psychotic heartless evil statement it was.  Dude is such a piece of shit.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2019, 12:57:08 PM »
I think my other posts here, and all over the this and the politics board should answer that for you.

Yeah, you're a fucking retard.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2019, 12:58:00 PM »
Correct! It was by design to destabilize the region, create "refugees" and then send them to Europe, USA, Australia etc. I want to see these "Globalists" suffer a painful death!

OK.....that makes sense.  Now I see the point you were trying to make

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: March 15, 2019, 01:00:24 PM »
As usual, no shortage of white racist morons on this board

And the last time you had a conversation, shook hands, or hugged someone from the middle east was when?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2019, 01:03:11 PM »
Being racist does not mean anyone is an idiot,it is a view same as you have a liberal pussy ass view.no phony outrage here.Everyone here hates you except a couple other bleeding hearts I’m sure so why not just go to a liberal agenda site?

What are you talking about?  Even the lefties in the politics section don't care for, or flat out despise him.  I've pm'd with some.....he's not liked.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2019, 01:06:35 PM »
White guy shoots people = ban guns
Muzzie shoots people/bombs/cuts their heads off/etc = we have to accept different beliefs

And yet, people don't understand why conservatives are against chain immigrants, and want to keep their guns ???  Who will protect the tough guys on the left?  So far we've seen a big dude on the left that could't even knock out a kid that weighs 1/2 as much .....with a sucker punch.

::)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2019, 01:07:25 PM »

It's already there.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2019, 01:10:23 PM »
And the last time you had a conversation, shook hands, or hugged someone from the middle east was when?

I'm sure Straw Man is dreaming about it sitting in his gated community.

"Someday i'll visit a Mosque and show my solidarity, maybe even go to Syria and show some support!" he thinks.
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2019, 01:19:49 PM »
I'm sure Straw Man is dreaming about it sitting in his gated community.

"Someday i'll visit a Mosque and show my solidarity, maybe even go to Syria and show some support!" he thinks.

He's like one of those (now decapitated and deceased) people who travel to dangerous areas around the world in order to show how wonderful humanity truly is and prove everyone wrong about their misconceptions  :-\

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2019, 01:23:27 PM »

All I saw was that one page posted, and it turns out he's Australian.  So yeah, I get that he's pointing out it's worldwide, but his intention is political and societal chaos in the U.S. ....wtf?  Crazy kangaroo fucker should have either just shot himself do to his inability to cope or just went about his rampage and focused on what's happening in his county not ours.

Has there been anywhere that's posted his 70 page manifesto?  That's going to be an interesting read...

LOL   ;D

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2019, 01:27:34 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2019, 01:28:27 PM »
I wish I had a simple solution for what's going on in the world right now but I don't.  It seems like we only have two options.  

A.  Do nothing and watch western civilization slowly die because of bad economic policy, dumb interventionist foreign policy, and massive third world immigration.

B.  Wage a bloody civil war where a shit ton of people get killed and western civilization is destroyed quickly.  Maybe we can eventually rebuild but probably not.

To me that looks like two shitty options, and it's probably too late to stop either of them.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2019, 01:41:36 PM »
wow that video is like a real life "no russian" mission from modern warfare 2

E
E