Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61891 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2019, 06:08:05 PM »
This is fucked.  Only fucking cowards execute innocent people.

I hope people take notice of what his intentions are.  He is trying to escalate the culture war.  He wants to take the cold war that we are in and turn it hot.

If cooler heads don't prevail it's going to be WWIII and soon.

With your handle I’d of thought you’d be up for that.

;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: March 15, 2019, 06:12:11 PM »
The more Mosques they place in Western and Northern countries where the medieval MENA-culture isn't compatible, the more incidents like these will happen in the future.

The globalist agenda at work.

Sooner or later the people will get fed up.

I think you’re right
People are already getting fed up.

Multiculturalism doesn’t work for anyone.
Except for Elites, liberal cucktards. And Fools.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 15, 2019, 06:12:18 PM »

;D
Lol

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 15, 2019, 06:14:33 PM »
As usual, no shortage of white racist morons on this board

Moron !.

But daily killing of black Christians in Africa is just fine in yours snowflakes  head, inform yourself  >:(

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2019, 06:16:24 PM »
And right on cue, the virtue signaling leftist "Straw Man" pops in to add his pathetic but predictable comment.

Why he doesn't go Africa & see reality of Islam !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 15, 2019, 06:23:26 PM »
Conker must be fuming  ;D, he can't post  :D

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2019, 06:23:34 PM »
Yeah, you're a fucking retard.

Aren't you the same cock stroker that couldn't fuckin read in the Smollett thread, and was calling me names like a little bitch?

Seems you're just as much of moron in all threads, and like to be selective with words.  He wants a vetting process asshole.  We'll take what we can based on merit, and following the law so they contribute....not just take from our social programs.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2019, 06:23:40 PM »

Multiculturalism doesn’t work for anyone.
Except for Elites, liberal cucktards. And Fools.
Truth
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2019, 06:26:56 PM »

Islam is not a race, it’s an idea, a political ideology. If I was to say fuck Scientology would you consider me a racist?

The problem here lies in Islam and not Muslims. It’s the Muslims lack of understanding of the Quaran that underpins their faith. They pit Muslim against Muslim and threaten death to apostates, death to unbelievers in order to scare those who dare challenge this dangerous “idea”.

Once again this is not a race or religion but a dangerous ideology that needs to be addressed now! Governments have known for decades the growing threat that Islam possesses, but has ignored it for whatever nefarious  reason. I agree certain political influencers should be tried for treason or at very least stood down for blind stupidity.

A war is not necessary, too many innoncents will be killed only for temporary peace.
History will repeat itself for generations to come as the east rebuilds and plots to enstill the same caliphate world wide.

A world wide ban on on Islamic immigration, hard sanctions and segregation is the only way I see. Strength in boarders and education to the masses. Trump has it right and cannot achieve it alone, he won’t see it accomplished in his term. He is the catalyst for a safer West, however continues to fight an uphill battle against the progressive left who truly do hate their own country.

It starts by dismantling fake news, continuously exposing the out right lies of MSM that look to divide and create chaos. We need protection of free speech, eg universities. Trump has got the ball rolling but I worry if their is anyone after him strong enough to continue his work.

The left will eventually crumble and be exposed, lies and stupidity can only last so long before the masses
Congregate and unify. As mentioned those on the fence will choose a side and it will be a side the presents facts rather than emotion. I hope this happens before mass blood is shed.

Example, look at how kwon3 completely decimated the likes of straw man, agnostic, prime and a few others with facts and insight. He made these posters look like absolute imbeciles and exposed their stupidity on a grand scale. Those sitting on the fence reading and watching would lean right rather than left.

2 Excellent Posts
Well worded.

What happened to kwon3 ?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2019, 06:31:43 PM »
He's like one of those (now decapitated and deceased) people who travel to dangerous areas around the world in order to show how wonderful humanity truly is and prove everyone wrong about their misconceptions  :-\

We can only hope he's that ignorant, and really believes in the virtues by which he's triggered.

Strawb-erry would have me singing the chorus of another NWA song if that happened.....

"One less,
One less,
One less bitch you gotta worry about!"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #211 on: March 15, 2019, 06:33:54 PM »

;D

When it pops off I'll be ready to party.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2019, 06:34:28 PM »
Thank you.

What you said was true in that part....figured might as well just make it 100% for realz. 8)

We're not there for the fucking sand.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: March 15, 2019, 06:38:00 PM »

Islam is not a race, it’s an idea, a political ideology. If I was to say fuck Scientology would you consider me a racist?

The problem here lies in Islam and not Muslims. It’s the Muslims lack of understanding of the Quaran that underpins their faith. They pit Muslim against Muslim and threaten death to apostates, death to unbelievers in order to scare those who dare challenge this dangerous “idea”.

Once again this is not a race or religion but a dangerous ideology that needs to be addressed now! Governments have known for decades the growing threat that Islam possesses, but has ignored it for whatever nefarious  reason. I agree certain political influencers should be tried for treason or at very least stood down for blind stupidity.

Great post, but I doubt those that needed to read your message bothered beyond the first line.

So much easier to just stay dumb as a box of rocks, and retaliate with "racist", "bigot", or whatever the new phobia word is for the week. ::)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: March 15, 2019, 06:48:26 PM »
A war is not necessary, too many innoncents will be killed only for temporary peace.
History will repeat itself for generations to come as the east rebuilds and plots to enstill the same caliphate world wide.

A world wide ban on on Islamic immigration, hard sanctions and segregation is the only way I see. Strength in boarders and education to the masses. Trump has it right and cannot achieve it alone, he won’t see it accomplished in his term. He is the catalyst for a safer West, however continues to fight an uphill battle against the progressive left who truly do hate their own country.

It starts by dismantling fake news, continuously exposing the out right lies of MSM that look to divide and create chaos. We need protection of free speech, eg universities. Trump has got the ball rolling but I worry if their is anyone after him strong enough to continue his work.

The left will eventually crumble and be exposed, lies and stupidity can only last so long before the masses
Congregate and unify. As mentioned those on the fence will choose a side and it will be a side the presents facts rather than emotion. I hope this happens before mass blood is shed.

Example, look at how kwon3 completely decimated the likes of straw man, agnostic, prime and a few others with facts and insight. He made these posters look like absolute imbeciles and exposed their stupidity on a grand scale. Those sitting on the fence reading and watching would lean right rather than left.

You need to post here more mr. oak.  Good stuff. 8)

As for the bolded, it's not just hate of country.  When these fuckers speak about white privilege knowing that 95% of us were not born with silver spoons, and/or go around apologizing for their cisgender view of the world, it's really an internal discontent and hatred for themselves likely caused by never accomplishing or being recognized for anything special. 

When they do that shit it screams out "I need to be accepted"!  If it happens to be by a group of mentally ill cross-dressing self penis-chopping dipshits that's ok....they just want someone to acknowledge them back.  Kinda sad really. :'(

BTW, is the asterisk just to notate you're not that Oak or some other meaning?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: March 15, 2019, 06:53:31 PM »
No, not equal in the sense of attributes and genetic differences. Equal in the sense that we all share the same right to live without being subject to violence or persecution.

Let a gay guy go tell that to the people of Islamic faith.  It'll go in one ear and right out the other...... 

I'm talking about the sword, not their words! ;)

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: March 15, 2019, 07:48:19 PM »
or a white guy in the ghetto, or a black guy any where in rural LA
I

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #217 on: March 15, 2019, 07:57:55 PM »

^^^THIS!!!...Solid Post and completely Realistic outlook!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: March 15, 2019, 08:01:20 PM »
Valid link??  Shooter video

Thank you.

Careful what you ask for.......

holy fuck...

that is fucked up...

First of all, I take back what I said about that not looking real.  Seeing the full thing vs. the 1:30 link I clicked that worked were two very different things.  I cringed from the beginning with him in the car, with the guns, and noticing he had on tactical gear (panned down to his knee pads).  That was hard to watch, but like someone else said I think it's worth it to see what went down, and to think about how you'd react.

Things that really stood out to me,

-The casualness of the guy on the drive there, the parking, the navigation, and polka/folk type music......just an average day to him it seemed
- The fact that the two people appeared to be looking right at him as he turned the corner after exiting his car with the guns to go into the mosque.
- No one seemed to be running for their lives except the person that ran right at him who he shot.  And then another that ran through that room, and tried to then exit via the hallway
- I see why the one minute clip didn't have "enough" blood that it didn't seem real...they all huddled up.
-Again with his non chalant demeanor with going back to the car, grabbing another gun, and then going back in to kill again....no rush at all
- No sirens in 16+ minutes.  If that happened here there'd be at least 2 cop cars in front of the place within 1-3 minutes of him being seen with the gun.  
- That poor girl as he was going back to the car to leave who was yelling "help..please help me" who we then proceeded to shit...at least one hitting her head and a piece appeared to skid across the pavement.
- No heavy breathing, steady hands once back in the car while adjusting the gps.  Total psychopath.

There were more things, but I want to put the images out of my head....they won't be, but...

It's sad to know that there are people in this world that have a heart and mind so cold that they could do something like this to people who are being peaceful.  As far as we know no one he killed actually did him any harm.  This guy was on the net interacting with others, and telling people his plans and no one did anything except make a copy.

Prayers for the victims and families, that should have never been.

Take a gander at who is running New Zealand and what their response is to this mass murder.

If the two people in the beginning had c&c's and ducked behind those cars instead of just looking at him, and then fired a couple shots........we probably would be having a totally different discussion.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: March 15, 2019, 08:04:27 PM »
I'm sure I won't be begging for some white supremacist fkwit to shoot up a bunch of innocent  people

Hey, I'm trying to catch up after leaving for a bit so I'm not going to go back to try to find it, but it seems I misinterpreted what you we're saying when I replied with the demographic info to one of your posts.

I've gotten to the lady from NZ saying they're going to get rid of guns......what are the gun laws like there currently?

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #220 on: March 15, 2019, 08:18:24 PM »
The lady Prime Minister of NZ looks as fucked up of a Libtard as Alexandria Ocasio!...Stop electing women into higher power, they're emotional creatures and emotions kill common sense!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #221 on: March 15, 2019, 08:30:37 PM »
“Our gun laws will change”

He used a semi automatic rifle. No 50 cal machine gun.

Don’t ban guns, ban dudes this proficient with them.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2019, 09:30:13 PM »
“Our gun laws will change”

He used a semi automatic rifle. No 50 cal machine gun.

Don’t ban guns, ban dudes this proficient with them.

Yep, and he modified it to operate full auto.  You can get a nation of 4.7M to go along with stupid gun laws.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2019, 10:27:06 PM »
Dangerous mass manipulation.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #224 on: March 15, 2019, 10:29:15 PM »
Careful what you ask for.......

First of all, I take back what I said about that not looking real.  Seeing the full thing vs. the 1:30 link I clicked that worked were two very different things.  I cringed from the beginning with him in the car, with the guns, and noticing he had on tactical gear (panned down to his knee pads).  That was hard to watch, but like someone else said I think it's worth it to see what went down, and to think about how you'd react.

Things that really stood out to me,

-The casualness of the guy on the drive there, the parking, the navigation, and polka/folk type music......just an average day to him it seemed
- The fact that the two people appeared to be looking right at him as he turned the corner after exiting his car with the guns to go into the mosque.
- No one seemed to be running for their lives except the person that ran right at him who he shot.  And then another that ran through that room, and tried to then exit via the hallway
- I see why the one minute clip didn't have "enough" blood that it didn't seem real...they all huddled up.
-Again with his non chalant demeanor with going back to the car, grabbing another gun, and then going back in to kill again....no rush at all
- No sirens in 16+ minutes.  If that happened here there'd be at least 2 cop cars in front of the place within 1-3 minutes of him being seen with the gun.  
- That poor girl as he was going back to the car to leave who was yelling "help..please help me" who we then proceeded to shit...at least one hitting her head and a piece appeared to skid across the pavement.
- No heavy breathing, steady hands once back in the car while adjusting the gps.  Total psychopath.

There were more things, but I want to put the images out of my head....they won't be, but...

It's sad to know that there are people in this world that have a heart and mind so cold that they could do something like this to people who are being peaceful.  As far as we know no one he killed actually did him any harm.  This guy was on the net interacting with others, and telling people his plans and no one did anything except make a copy.

Prayers for the victims and families, that should have never been.

If the two people in the beginning had c&c's and ducked behind those cars instead of just looking at him, and then fired a couple shots........we probably would be having a totally different discussion.

He was a personal trainer that invested in Bitcoins.

Q