Author Topic: Border walls don't work, and they are immoral........and racist.  (Read 29023 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Border walls don't work, and they are immoral........and racist.
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2019, 01:43:04 PM »
Because as we all know Dems are hypocrites.

Yawn!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2019, 01:58:40 PM »
Yawn!

Whether Walls / Fences Keep People In Or Out or used as Boundaries They Clearly Work
You cannot Deny That.
Just Look all around you.

Very Likely Your Garden has a Fence / Wall around ?
Hmmmm I wonder Why.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2019, 01:59:10 PM »
Yawn!

are you fine with illegals living in your neighborhood, or are you just fine with them being in other americans neighborhoods?

E
E

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2019, 02:07:20 PM »
Whether Walls / Fences Keep People In Or Out or used as Boundaries They Clearly Work
You cannot Deny That.
Just Look all around you.

Very Likely Your Garden has a Fence with a glory hole / Wall around ?
Hmmmm I wonder Why.

fixed

MarkyStevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2019, 12:30:01 PM »
I like walls! Who doesn't like walls. Even the president likes walls.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2019, 03:23:20 PM »
are you fine with illegals living in your neighborhood, or are you just fine with them being in other americans neighborhoods?

E

How would you know whether someone living in your neighborhood was a legal citizen or an illegal immigrant? It is not like they wear an identity sign.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #131 on: November 15, 2019, 03:06:22 AM »
Exactly why you need to know at the border who and what is coming in.

It's not like most countries don't do that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2019, 03:36:23 PM »
Exactly why you need to know at the border who and what is coming in.

It's not like most countries don't do that.

I don't remember ever being stopped crossing the border between Germany and France.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #133 on: November 15, 2019, 03:50:54 PM »

E

How would you know whether someone living in your neighborhood was a legal citizen or an illegal immigrant? It is not like they wear an identity sign.

He asked YOU first, DUMB-ASS.

Answering a question with a question is not only improper, but also a sign of weakness and deflection - two things with which YOU ARE WELL ACCUSTOMED.

"primemuscle" - being the oxygen thief that you are - your greatest contribution to this earth is the fact that you are less than three years out from the average life expectancy for American “men.”

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2019, 04:45:41 PM »

He asked YOU first, DUMB-ASS.

Answering a question with a question is not only improper, but also a sign of weakness and deflection - two things with which YOU ARE WELL ACCUSTOMED.

"primemuscle" - being the oxygen thief that you are - your greatest contribution to this earth is the fact that you are less than three years out from the average life expectancy for American “men.”

It was a rhetorical question....so not really a question at all because the answer is obvious to all but the dumbest of people. It isn't likely anyone knows who living in their neighborhood is an illegal immigrant.

Yes, I am three years out and in perfect health....think of that. Who knows, I may outlive your sorry ass.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2019, 05:54:19 PM »

When you send a tip to ICE about their address....well, if they get to stay they are legal.  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2019, 06:18:00 PM »

It was a rhetorical question....so not really a question at all because the answer is obvious to all but the dumbest of people. It isn't likely anyone knows who living in their neighborhood is an illegal immigrant.

Yes, I am three years out and in perfect health....think of that. Who knows, I may outlive your sorry ass.

Don't BS P.Nancy , nobody @ 75 is in perfect health.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2019, 07:26:45 PM »

Yes, our board drunkard - with his self-admitted history of alcohol abuse - is in "perfect" health...

His stupid, wrinkly old ass won't even make good fertilizer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2019, 07:41:53 PM »

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is true according to my primary care physician. So, unless my doctor has reason to BS me, I am not BS-ing you. Keep in mind, this is a medical doctor and not a psychiatrist.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2019, 07:48:41 PM »

Yes, our board drunkard - with his self-admitted history of alcohol abuse - is in "perfect" health...

His stupid, wrinkly old ass won't even make good fertilizer.

Board drunkard? Hardly. Don't drunkard's normally have compromised livers? My liver panels are great. No sign of liver damage despite a brief history with D-Bol. Yes, my health is perfect. What's it to you anyway?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2019, 09:09:40 PM »
I don't remember ever being stopped crossing the border between Germany and France.

Ok, you've got an exception. Me either, and that was pre-EU. But I remember border control between Spain and France.

I think it's safe to say most places are going to have a look at you. It's not some uniquely terrible thing. I can't imagine what case could be made for letting anyone come in carrying anything they want. It would be some Candyland reasoning along the lines of "Because nothing bad can exist and everyone is wonderful...."

If undocumented immigrants and cartel traffic aren't a concern, how about plain old ecological and disease control? Those Mexican farmers are wishing like hell there had been a partition between them and the Monsanto shit from the US that hybridized their heirloom crops and destroyed their livelihoods.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2019, 10:11:16 PM »

Yes, my health is perfect.

Every 75 yo drunk would say that !.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2019, 07:24:55 AM »
Board drunkard? Hardly. Don't drunkard's normally have compromised livers? My liver panels are great. No sign of liver damage despite a brief history with D-Bol. Yes, my health is perfect. What's it to you anyway?

Some other members are starting a Getbig "death-pool."

They asked me to get the odds on you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2019, 11:22:55 AM »

Every 75 yo drunk would say that !.

I disagree. Not every 75 year old is healthy. I should have spelled it out for some of you. I am in perfect health for a 75 year old, which is different from being in perfect health at 20 years of age. Although, my doctor did say that he has patients in their 30's who are not as healthy as I am.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2019, 11:28:12 AM »

Some other members are starting a Getbig "death-pool."

They asked me to get the odds on you.

The odds are that I will die before some of you. Since the "death pool" changes each year, the odds are very good that I will live out the next year...but you never know. I may get upset and slash my wrists because of some mean thing a Getbigger posts about be.  :'(

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2019, 11:51:30 AM »
I disagree. Not every 75 year old is healthy. I should have spelled it out for some of you. I am in perfect health for a 75 year old, which is different from being in perfect health at 20 years of age. Although, my doctor did say that he has patients in their 30's who are not as healthy as I am.

Fit & healthy don't visit medicos  ;)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2019, 12:27:51 PM »
The odds are that I will die before some of you. Since the "death pool" changes each year, the odds are very good that I will live out the next year...but you never know. I may get upset and slash my wrists because of some mean thing a Getbigger posts about be.  :'(

Slitting wrists?

JESUS CHRIST, man - it ain’t that big a deal.
Seriously, who cares what some stupid sons-of-bitches on an anonymous “message board” think about anything?

I enjoy sparring with you at the literal level because we are so passionate about what we respectively believe in.
Yes: you really PISSED ME OFF when you came to the “defense” of pedophiles a while back. I know I rode your ass long and hard (figuratively, please 🙏🏼) before you flat out conceded that pedophilia is wrong. And, I respect you for that admission.

The next time you post something I adamantly disagree with, I will very likely call you out on it with my usual barrage.
But, I still respect you as a human being, and I would never wish any ill-will against you because of your belief system.

I see you as a good human who would never deliberately harm another soul.
For what it’s worth, I respect that, a lot.

So, until we meet again…
You take good care of your wrinkly, little 75 year-old, sorry ass!!

Deviant, delusional, muther-fukker…

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2019, 12:33:02 PM »

Slitting wrists?

JESUS CHRIST, man - it ain’t that big a deal.
Seriously, who cares what some stupid sons-of-bitches on an anonymous “message board” think about anything?

I enjoy sparring with you at the literal level because we are so passionate about what we respectively believe in.
Yes: you really PISSED ME OFF when you came to the “defense” of pedophiles a while back. I know I rode your ass long and hard (figuratively, please 🙏🏼) before you flat out conceded that pedophilia is wrong. And, I respect you for that admission.

The next time you post something I adamantly disagree with, I will very likely call you out on it with my usual barrage.
But, I still respect you as a human being, and I would never wish any ill-will against you because of your belief system.

I see you as a good human who would never deliberately harm another soul.
For what it’s worth, I respect that, a lot.

So, until we meet again…
You take good care of your wrinkly, little 75 year-old, sorry ass!!

Deviant, delusional, muther-fukker…

Thanks for the pep talk. To be honest, I like myself too much to take my own life. I was joking. Sorry, I didn't think anyone would take me seriously.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2019, 12:37:16 PM »
Thanks for the pep talk. To be honest, I like myself too much to take my own life. I was joking. Sorry, I didn't think anyone would take me seriously.

LOL - You never know these days.
Where I work, suicide is NOT TAKEN LIGHTLY.

Anyway...
I look forward to more sparring.
And, I'll agree with you if you're ever right about something!!
 ;D