Author Topic: Prep Mode Update  (Read 48646 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Prep Mode Update
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2019, 01:00:41 PM »
Still claiming natural, if so you’re a filthy liar!

I don't think he's ever claimed it and shouldn't be competing without it. No one should.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 01:02:35 PM »
Regardless if he's natural or not I gotta give him credit,  he's steadily made improvements over the years. Can see the muscle maturity coming through too.

Then again, with good diet and training, there is a chance Go4It could be natural. Drugs are a very small part of the bodybuilding equation.
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2019, 01:05:49 PM »
Can you put on some pants?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2019, 01:10:46 PM »
Can you put on some pants?

or what? you gonna fight him?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 01:11:00 PM »
Then again, with good diet and training, there is a chance Go4It could be natural. Drugs are a very small part of the bodybuilding equation.

Don't forget impeccable form.  Nobody can reach their genetic potential without full mastery of proper exercise technique

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2019, 01:48:22 PM »
Don't forget impeccable form.  Nobody can reach their genetic potential without full mastery of proper exercise technique

True!!

Also, don't forget nutrient timing: the 30 minute window of opportunity is everything. If you eat or take supplements at 31 minutes, your workout is a waste.
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2019, 01:55:34 PM »
You guys are also forgetting the all important “mind muscle connection” this is another vital piece of the puzzle alongside the aforementioned things

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2019, 02:08:28 PM »
All jokes aside, Go4It looks like he's juiced to the hilt this time around.  In years past he could at least sorta pass as a gifted natural but not with this physique lol

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2019, 02:21:33 PM »
go4it are you still doing keto for your diet prep

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2019, 03:04:17 PM »
True!!

Also, don't forget nutrient timing: the 30 minute window of opportunity is everything. If you eat or take supplements at 31 minutes, your workout is a waste.
Also sip on Eaa and Bcaas all day in between meals to get a constant pulse and stay in an anabolic state!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2019, 03:08:16 PM »
GOOD BUILD ,,LEGS ARE SEPERATED PRETTY WELL ALREADY,,,GOOD LUCK ,,IM GUESSING CLASSIC DIVISION..

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2019, 03:09:53 PM »
he's giving pat banya a run for his money as the best natty getbigger physique of all time.

the carnivore diet is like natty test + dbol.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2019, 03:17:17 PM »
I don't think he's ever claimed it and shouldn't be competing without it. No one should.

Coach I think Go4it is one of the best naturals here.

But if he is using Finasteride hes a scumbag dirty cheater.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2019, 03:51:37 PM »
Gotcha, thought he was one of those fake natties.
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2019, 03:56:51 PM »
Exactly!!

Who gives a fuck if he`s natural?

No drugs = no bodybuilding.

Go4It.....please hit the NPC Jr. Nationals this year and stop fucking around.........you`ll kick some ass dude!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2019, 04:08:04 PM »
You guys are also forgetting the all important “mind muscle connection” this is another vital piece of the puzzle alongside the aforementioned things

Jay cutler was a master at this, I saw a comment made by a schmoe that it takes years to have that mind muscle connection, and that jay is one of the few that has that Jedi mind set

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2019, 04:12:16 PM »
Go4it does not claim natural, he just won't say that he is on drugs. Obviously, he is. But, he will never admit it. So, be it.

But, I don't believe he ever claimed to be natural.

True

At this point it really doesn’t matter, common sense is, do the math, he’s 5’7 205 “lean” that’s in line with national competitors competing in light weight to welterweight division off season, maybe even middle weight guys given his height

Some of the best middleweights competing in the past Stan Mcquay and Tito Raymond are around 200 pounds or a bit over off season

There ya go :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2019, 04:14:24 PM »
Exactly!!

Go4It.....please hit the NPC Jr. Nationals this year and stop fucking around.........you`ll kick some ass dude!

He’s got a great physique and I agree the Jr nationals is a start

Physique looks thin though, more a line with physique class and beach body, needs more thickness and density

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2019, 06:08:52 PM »
looking solid!

1. what show are you doing?
2. what class are you doing?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2019, 06:33:44 PM »

Physique looks thin though, more a line with physique class and beach body, needs more thickness and density
Agreed bro,but I think he`d still place well.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2019, 07:40:10 PM »
Look great/ nice work! (Maybe post some clearer/better lit pictures... non naked be good lol) ... but props man .. . It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to get into that kind of shape!
Thanks Big Mike, progressively the pics will get more clear and less nudity  ;D

go4it are you still doing keto for your diet prep
Currently I'm sticking to primarily red meat, but I've added 50 grams of carbs pre and post workout at the moment. Mostly due to the increase in activity more training more cardio. So no.

GOOD BUILD ,,LEGS ARE SEPERATED PRETTY WELL ALREADY,,,GOOD LUCK ,,IM GUESSING CLASSIC DIVISION..
Thanks man! Most likely if I can make the weight, we'll see where I land when I'm completely dieted down. Believe it or not its a lot harder to do physique then classic, at least for me..it's a lot harder to look muscular in a relaxed pose then when flexing.

Exactly!!

Dude I think it passed already.

Agreed, I've added some thickness but still not quite where I need to be.

looking solid!

1. what show are you doing?
2. what class are you doing?

Thanks dude, haven't decided yet, I'll see where I land completely dieted down, I can jump in to the masters class as well being 38, but we'll see.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2019, 08:02:17 PM »
looks good

you prep yourself or with a coach?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2019, 09:39:14 PM »
looks good

you prep yourself or with a coach?
Solo mission dude. Nothing against having a coach, I've had 2 great coaches in the past. I just kind of like learning my body, it's more interesting in my opinion. I remember seeing an interview with Dorian ( I think it was Rogan's podcast) when he was saying he never had a coach, he said preparing himself was the fun part about it, learning your body, studying yourself, it's your own project. Also if you don't see your coach at least on a weekly basis I feel theres no point, sending pictures back and forth (the pictures never show your true condition), and him making the adjustments isn't what I'm looking for. I like to meet up with my coach have him judge my progress, sit down grab a coffee, discuss whats been happening with diet/cardio/training, discuss strategies, even train with him so he can assess your training. That's a coach.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2019, 10:35:20 PM »
Solo mission dude. Nothing against having a coach, I've had 2 great coaches in the past. I just kind of like learning my body, it's more interesting in my opinion. I remember seeing an interview with Dorian ( I think it was Rogan's podcast) when he was saying he never had a coach, he said preparing himself was the fun part about it, learning your body, studying yourself, it's your own project. Also if you don't see your coach at least on a weekly basis I feel theres no point, sending pictures back and forth (the pictures never show your true condition), and him making the adjustments isn't what I'm looking for. I like to meet up with my coach have him judge my progress, sit down grab a coffee, discuss whats been happening with diet/cardio/training, discuss strategies, even train with him so he can assess your training. That's a coach.

Do classic.  That physique shit is beneath you. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2019, 07:22:18 AM »
Is it that hard to wear some underware before taking the pictures?