Author Topic: Mulheim , Germany  (Read 19382 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Mulheim , Germany
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2019, 02:48:17 PM »
Do you honestly believe I'm going to believe anything you post when these people do things like this?  Hmmm....A Khazar Jew doing a little touch up huh? GTFOH.

The tomb of Sety I was discovered in 1817.

The images, which are carvings, are clearly unrestored.

The evidence is very clear, even from Egyptian times.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2019, 02:48:58 PM »
What you people don't account for, or what you fail to understand or address is the result of war and the mixed children from that war and blending out of the original people and displacing of it's original people.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2019, 02:51:39 PM »
What you people don't account for, or what you fail to understand or address is the result of war and the mixed children from that war and blending out of the original people and displacing of it's original people.

According to Ancient Egyptians you would be considered a 'Nubian'.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2019, 02:54:52 PM »

No. We were the Israelite slaves.  Before we have this conversation. Have your facts lined up because with all due respect, I don't like my time being wasted and I've provided more than enough proof. The Bible being the best on who we are.  If you don't accept it, it's your business.  I don't need your approval for who I am. You people better start accepting reality and pull your heads out of your ass. You have Muhammad, on your ass, Fake Jew Malachi in your ass and real Jew Jamal laughing at your ass.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2019, 02:58:07 PM »

Without slavery you would not exist !.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2019, 03:03:32 PM »
No. We were the Israelite slaves.  Before we have this conversation. Have your facts lined up because with all due respect, I don't like my time being wasted and I've provided more than enough proof. The Bible being the best on who we are.  If you don't accept it, it's your business.  I don't need your approval for who I am. You people better start accepting reality and pull your heads out of your ass. You have Muhammad, on your ass, Fake Jew Malachi in your ass and real Jew Jamal laughing at your ass.

I have only provided facts. Archaeological and physical evidence.

Including images and hieroglyphic texts from ancient Egyptians themselves.

Here's a bust of Josephus, a Jew from the Roman era, the same time that Jesus lived.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2019, 03:10:10 PM »

Miltons father in law was WHITE ITALIAN  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2019, 03:58:23 PM »
No. We were the Israelite slaves.  Before we have this conversation. Have your facts lined up because with all due respect, I don't like my time being wasted and I've provided more than enough proof. The Bible being the best on who we are.  If you don't accept it, it's your business.  I don't need your approval for who I am. You people better start accepting reality and pull your heads out of your ass. You have Muhammad, on your ass, Fake Jew Malachi in your ass and real Jew Jamal laughing at your ass.

You are a fucking idiot. Facts don't give a shit about your feeeeeeeeeelings, you lazy fuckwad.  I hope you suffer for your idiocy.  Oh wait...You are.

Yes little one, I realize you don't reply to my missives but that's only because you are so fucking ignorant that you cannot fathom them.  Here...allow me.

You are black.  Your ancestry is primarily slaves from Africa sold to morons by Africans.  You are not Jewish in the least.  You are a cultural thief and deserve the anonymity allotted to people too stupid and lazy to make something of themselves  so they steal another groups storied past to salve their pathetic egos.  Fuck That Noise, twatling.  You are a curse on your family.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2019, 04:01:34 PM »
You are a fucking idiot. Facts don't give a shit about your feeeeeeeeeelings, you lazy fuckwad.  I hope you suffer for your idiocy.  Oh wait...You are.

Yes little one, I realize you don't reply to my missives but that's only because you are so fucking ignorant that you cannot fathom them.  Here...allow me.

You are black.  Your ancestry is primarily slaves from Africa sold to morons by Africans.  You are not Jewish in the least.  You are a cultural thief and deserve the anonymity allotted to people too stupid and lazy to make something of themselves  so they steal another groups storied past to salve their pathetic egos.  Fuck That Noise, twatling.  You are a curse on your family.

Q

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2019, 04:09:46 PM »

Photoshop. Look at the white halo around the dindurette's lock of hair on our left side.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2019, 04:18:40 PM »

The New Black Panther movement.  Right up there with the new bowel movement... Racists, the lot of them.  For Wiggs sake, I shall point out that this has nothing to do with the movie "Black Panther".  Sheesh... ;) ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2019, 04:42:50 PM »

Wiggzy Milton  have no balls to do DNA test  :D ;D :D

DNA would pin point his West Afro tribe  :P

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2019, 03:33:18 AM »
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 15, 2019, 02:55:43 PM »
Good news from Berlin 15/7/2019:  Angela Merkel was gasping for air (  :o ;D) ..........bitch have some breathing problems too, not just Parkinsons  :D

This time her excuse was, 'I was walking too fast' , yeah right !.