Author Topic: Tbombz - Mass Monster!  (Read 85506 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: tbombz: Mass monster!
« Reply #375 on: November 08, 2019, 07:42:58 AM »
Hoping for a speedy recovery, tbombz.

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #376 on: November 08, 2019, 11:30:33 AM »
thanks guys. been on non-stop iv antiobiotics for several days, with breathing treatments every 4 hours. Starting to get better today. Looks like Ill be released in the next couple days.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: November 08, 2019, 11:39:54 AM »
257lbs with abs as of sunday when i got weighed at the hospital

but been in here going on 5 days with pneumonia so im probably down a couple pounds

Sorry to read that you're hospitalized. Pneumonia is nothing to fuck with. Take care and get well soon....then get a pneumonia shot every year from now on. Once you have it, you become more susceptible to recurrences. At least this is what my doctor tells me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: November 09, 2019, 07:35:58 AM »
It only ammonia unfortunatley tbanger
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #379 on: November 11, 2019, 10:20:32 AM »
It might be a grapefruit.

Lollllllll!!!!!!   :D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #380 on: November 11, 2019, 10:31:40 AM »
Get well soon, Bud.
T

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #381 on: November 11, 2019, 05:00:59 PM »
Thanks guys. Was released from the hospital yesterday morning. Feeling great. Got back into the gym for about an hour today, did a couple light sets for every muscle on my body, including calves, abs, etc. Just wanted to get some blood in the muscles. Will stay away from exhaustion/failure/excessively heavy weights for the next week or so, to ease back into it.

MarkyStevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #382 on: November 14, 2019, 12:21:34 PM »
So much mass I thought you were a planet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: November 14, 2019, 03:30:31 PM »
Thanks guys. Was released from the hospital yesterday morning. Feeling great. Got back into the gym for about an hour today, did a couple light sets for every muscle on my body, including calves, abs, etc. Just wanted to get some blood in the muscles. Will stay away from exhaustion/failure/excessively heavy weights for the next week or so, to ease back into it.

Thanks for the update and the good news. It appears you have everything under control.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #384 on: November 14, 2019, 06:37:12 PM »
I don't know how effective they are, but pnumonia shots are available and if I recall right they are 'valid' for a ten year period and then you 'renew' for another 10. (Years NOT dollars!)

BOMZ, Do you have medical insurance to cover your hospital stay? I have yet to see any medical bill due to my VA coverage but one good friend's hospital stay of 21 days along with two relatively minor ops came to well over $500,000.

What the hell happens when someone is hospitalized without medical insurance to cover these expenses?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: November 15, 2019, 06:01:44 AM »
Pneumonia is grossly overrated.

Despite the scary deaths numbers each year, there is nothing to worry about.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: November 15, 2019, 07:32:19 AM »
Pneumonia is grossly overrated.

Despite the scary deaths numbers each year, there is nothing to worry about.

Having had pneumonia, I beg to differ. Coughing up blood is something to worry about.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: November 15, 2019, 07:55:11 AM »
I was being sarcastic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: November 15, 2019, 12:01:09 PM »
I don't know how effective they are, but pnumonia shots are available and if I recall right they are 'valid' for a ten year period and then you 'renew' for another 10. (Years NOT dollars!)

BOMZ, Do you have medical insurance to cover your hospital stay? I have yet to see any medical bill due to my VA coverage but one good friend's hospital stay of 21 days along with two relatively minor ops came to well over $500,000.

What the hell happens when someone is hospitalized without medical insurance to cover these expenses?

It becomes an uncollected debt. It is figured into hospital operating costs, raising them. This is reflected in health insurance premiums, which all those who can afford health insurance pay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: November 15, 2019, 12:02:19 PM »
I was being sarcastic.

Your sarcasm caught my attention. Good post.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #390 on: November 15, 2019, 02:26:08 PM »
Thanks for the update and the good news. It appears you have everything under control.

Are you looking for more updated pics??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: November 15, 2019, 03:11:56 PM »
Are you looking for more updated pics??

Anytime.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: November 15, 2019, 03:49:40 PM »
was it pcp?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #393 on: November 16, 2019, 10:04:47 AM »
PRIME, Thanks for the 'uncollected debt' and the fact those uncollected debts are 'recovered' in hospital billing fees and insurance premiums.

So I assume that a very ill individual can avoid medical payments while receiving care that would cost many thousands of dollars because that individual's med bill is 'paid' by others.

I've never received a medical bill because of MedCare and the VA so I find the fact that EVERYONE in the USA can receive medical care regardless of their contribution to med insurance or military service.

Is that correct?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: November 16, 2019, 11:09:50 AM »
PRIME, Thanks for the 'uncollected debt' and the fact those uncollected debts are 'recovered' in hospital billing fees and insurance premiums.

So I assume that a very ill individual can avoid medical payments while receiving care that would cost many thousands of dollars because that individual's med bill is 'paid' by others.

I've never received a medical bill because of MedCare and the VA so I find the fact that EVERYONE in the USA can receive medical care regardless of their contribution to med insurance or military service.

Is that correct?

I suspect the level of care varies, but I doubt you'll find a hospital to admit to this. To use the term avoid paying makes it seem like it is intentional. I don't believe most people are intentionally indigent. Anyone who has money pays for their medical expenses or at least pays what they can based on their income and assets. Most low income people can get Medicaid. Medicaid has low and sometimes no copays. Medicaid coverage varies from state to state.

All things considered, you are doing very well in regards to healthcare coverage. MedCare is a medical supply business. https://medcareequipment.com/locations-and-contact/ Do you mean Medicare? Some veterans are required to make copayments (copays) for VA health care and medications. On average, Medicare covers 80% of the cost for covered services and meds (not everything is covered.  

You can have both Medicare and (VA) benefits, but Medicare and VA benefits do not work together. Medicare does not pay for any care that you receive at a VA facility. ... In order for Medicare to cover your care, you must receive care at a Medicare-certified facility that works with your Medicare coverage.

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
Re: Tbombz - Mass Monster!
« Reply #395 on: November 23, 2019, 09:31:18 PM »

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #396 on: November 23, 2019, 10:13:36 PM »

Rooting for your comeback man. Get bigger and stronger and compete so getbig old cats can live through you.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #397 on: November 24, 2019, 10:00:04 AM »
PRIME, Thanks. But I just want to say that the VA has never charged me for any medical treatment. I dont thimk that the VA charges anyone.

My UHC plan (medicare) does involve a 'co-pay' but it is an insignificant amount if required at all.

I have been told that my med insurance is so good ... that it cannot be improved. It's the best available.

Sorry, BOMZ. Carry on.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: November 24, 2019, 10:15:21 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #399 on: November 24, 2019, 11:07:31 AM »
Damn!

Aids has been good to you.