Author Topic: V****a museum in London aims to 'banish shame'  (Read 3063 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
V****a museum in London aims to 'banish shame'
« on: September 19, 2019, 07:48:57 PM »

When I finally started posting here a few years ago, one of my first entries was a brief mention of 'The Great Wall Of V4gina' in this Army of One thread discussing the relative Pros and Cons of male / female genitals...

Have you guys seen this 'artwork'..?  http://www.greatwallofvagina.co.uk/home

Fast foward to today and I'm happy to be able to bring more 'News of the Phagine' to those GetBiggers with an interest in this sort of thing (i.e. those genetìcally driven to try and observe/interact with as many females as possible 😂

"The world's first museum dedicated entirely to vaginas is set to open in the UK.  The London-based Vagina Museum will open its doors for the first time on November 16 following a £50,000 crowdfunding campaign. The museum aims to educate and raise awareness of vaginal and vulval health and fight stigmas.  Its founder describes it as "the world's first bricks and mortar museum dedicated to gynaecological anatomy."

The museum will feature art exhibitions, plays, workshops and comedy nights all centred around vaginas.

Director Florence Schechter decided to set it up in 2017 after discovering Iceland's Phallological Museum, which houses the world's largest display of penises, had no equivalent for vulvas and vaginas.  She said the aim of the museum is to "erase the stigma around the body and gynaecological anatomy" for everyone, regardless of their race, sex or gender.

Ms Schechter added that the museum, which will not charge for admission, will be inclusive of all genders because "not everyone who has a vagina is a woman, and not every woman has a vagina".

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiJmh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmJiYy5jby51ay9uZXdzL3VrLTQ5NzUzMzIw0gEqaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmJjLmNvLnVrL25ld3MvYW1wL3VrLTQ5NzUzMzIw?hl=en-GB&gl=GB&ceid=GB%3Aen

Those workshops sound interesting - GetBig road trip, anyone..? 😂

T

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: V****a museum in London aims to 'banish shame'
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 08:08:32 PM »
Cataclysmic mental illness.

P.S. ALL women/females have vaginas and EVERYONE with a vagina is a woman/female.

P.P.S. There are TWO genders. Two only.

World’s quickly sliding into civilization-destroying madness.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 08:11:10 PM »
(((Schechter)))

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 08:17:18 PM »
I'm pretty sure they have these already,  they are called brothels.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 10:18:48 PM »
That's Alotta Fagina!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 12:53:58 AM »
In before someone comes here and starts talking about the fishy smell.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2019, 05:02:26 AM »
In before someone comes here and starts talking about the fishy smell.

LOL!!!!

I was about to say - is this the millennial version of "The Fishy Vagina Monologues"?