Author Topic: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi  (Read 66917 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2020, 03:44:30 PM »
Lots of solid bodybuilding in this thread. Thanks boys.

Idiots.
a

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2020, 03:47:31 PM »
Let's put it this way: There is plenty, there is overwhelming amount of evidence which proves that holocaust did happen. There is no evidence what so ever that it didn't happen. There is only denialism, which means that for some totally insane reasoning you have decide that you don't believe any evidence which are presented to prove holocaust, but you willingly accept what ever silly crap as a prove it didn't happen.

What comes to jews, they have their faults as anybody, but there is also an explanation why they are so successful in business: Azkenazi jews have average IQ of 115 points, which means that they are always few steps further than average western people. Why they are so successful? Because they are so much smarter than you or me. 115 points compared to 90-100 points average, is just about same difference than there is between you and your dog  ;D

You don’t  seem to understand a nation is a product of it's demographics, and while the Arabs/Muslims are capable of building better physical structures than say, the mud huts in Africa, it's still a large downgrade from white or north eastern Asian civilizations.  All the desert people from Arabs to Jews are also highly inbred, which contributes to their extreme levels of mental illness.  Where do you think they get the suicide bombers from? No normal person signs up for such a thing.  They have a steady supply of completely insane people who you can just tell to do it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2020, 03:48:22 PM »
- In Germany alone, the Jews were a tiny minority which, according to a 1933 census, was approximately 505,000 people

- An average body takes about three hours to burn completely, and that’s with today’s technology

- 6,000,000 bodies x 3 hours (with today’s cremation process) = 18,000,000 hours or 750,000 days or 2,054 years – in other words, the Germans would still be burning bodies of so-called Jewish victims, even if they were attempting to incinerate just 500,000 of them, let alone 6,000,000.

Were the Germans burning all the bodies?

Weren’t there pits that they were dumping bodies after they were gassed?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2020, 03:52:56 PM »

Only someone super uneducated would deny the biggest human crime in all of history. Crazy that people this stupid breath the same air.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2020, 04:03:58 PM »
Only someone super uneducated would deny the biggest human crime in all of history. Crazy that people this stupid breath the same air.

Yes, I’m definately one of the most uneducated people on this board.  Even my lack of intellect can compute that 20million white Christian Russians massacred by Bolshevik Jews supersedes the supposed 6 Jews that were burnt to ashes and used as fertiliser during WWII.
Why 6 million Jews, why don’t we just round it up to 10million?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2020, 04:05:43 PM »

No one here denies that Jewish Bolshevik Lazar Kaganovich starved six million Ukrainians in the Holodomor.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2020, 04:06:03 PM »

Apparently there was an abundance of Jews massacred so they would dig up existing mass graves, stock pile those bodies and burn them to make way for more dead Jews.  Made for great fertiliser apparently, lets not forget the existing Jews were turned into soap and lamp shades.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2020, 04:07:15 PM »
Yes, I’m definately one of the most uneducated people on this board.  Even my lack of intellect can compute that 20million white Christian Russians massacred by Bolshevik Jews supersedes the supposed 6 Jews that were burnt to ashes and used as fertiliser during WWII.
Why 6 million Jews, why don’t we just round it up to 10million?

That's funny...sort of how John Holmes claims to have slept with 14,000 women.  Why not just round up to 20,000?

I guess people making up bullshit stories prefer unusual numbers, to sound more credible.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2020, 04:35:42 PM »
How? Problem with moron like you is obvious: What ever is presented to you, you dismiss it with no hesitation, because you are already decided that you don't believe it. You don't  even think, you just pick your prejudices from the internet and swallow them whole. If you had a brains, you would be able to evaluate those literally billions little details which prove this matter to be a fact. Just for example, there is tons of documents about the transferring of jews to the camps. There is also tons of documents about the everyday life in the camps, there is body counts made by nazis, photos taken by them, every kind of hard evidence, truckloads of them. What do you think, why there is all that? You believe that jews counterfeit all that during the war, in the ghettos and in the camps? How that would be possible without seamless co operation with nazis? And why transfer the jews in the first place, why all that effort to get them in the camps, while there were better things to do, like winning the war? Instead of concentrating fighting, they build hundreds of camps for the jews, build whole infrastructure for the camps etc. but why? If holocaust is a lie, why all this? What you are saying, what seem to be truth in your silly little mind goes like this: Nazis and jews fake holocaust as a co operation, they did it hand in hand and nazis take the blame just by simply kindness of their heart  ;D
Learn to write you fucking imbecile. That wall of text is a bit much! You need to have paragraphs etc. All you do is rant!

There were camps for all groups of people. Over 2 million German soldiers died in Russian prison camps after WW2 ended!

The number of Jews that died was revised upward year after year to make it sound worse. And even if it was 6 million that died so fucking what? Why should I give a fuck? Fake Jews have demonstrated over and over that they don't give a fuck about other white people. Yes fake Jews are white themselves and they have decided to exterminate other white people so they can be the top dogs. Well fuck that shit.

Sorry Ropoopoo - I am fresh out of tears! I think about 150,000 fake Jews died in camps in WW2. But like I said even if it was 6 million I would not give a fuck. A lot more than 6 million white people died in WW2 - a war that was instigated by the poor fake Jews. Fuck them. As far as I am concerned this matter is not settled and the parties responsible have not been held accountable. There should be tribunals and the ancestors of these war criminals should be executed via torture.

As I said, shut your pie hole and fake news Ropoopoo! You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2020, 04:45:25 PM »
Learn to write you fucking imbecile. That wall of text is a bit much! You need to have paragraphs etc. All you do is rant!

There were camps for all groups of people. Over 2 million German soldiers died in Russian prison camps after WW2 ended!

The number of Jews that died was revised upward year after year to make it sound worse. And even if it was 6 million that died so fucking what? Why should I give a fuck? Fake Jews have demonstrated over and over that they don't give a fuck about other white people. Yes fake Jews are white themselves and they have decided to exterminate other white people so they can be the top dogs. Well fuck that shit.

Sorry Ropoopoo - I am fresh out of tears! I think about 150,000 fake Jews died in camps in WW2. But like I said even if it was 6 million I would not give a fuck. A lot more than 6 million white people died in WW2 - a war that was instigated by the poor fake Jews. Fuck them. As far as I am concerned this matter is not settled and the parties responsible have not been held accountable. There should be tribunals and the ancestors of these war criminals should be executed via torture.

As I said, shut your pie hole and fake news Ropoopoo! You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Hitler had the Rothschilds fleeing Europe.  He had Baron Louis de Rothschild arrested in Austria, and he was later a refugee, and left to New York.

It's fascinating to me that Jews go from having so much banking and media influence, to having literally zero credibility or power.

I guess that's what happens when you lie enough.

I will never, ever feel sorry for Jews, because they have lied to me so damn much and exploited my empathy all my life that now that I know the truth...I guess I'm a little sour at them, and rightfully so.

Had Jews been more honest about THEIR crimes against humanity, I would feel sorry for them a bit more when the tables turn against them.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2020, 04:46:10 PM »
My family is from Saarbrücken so I’m pretty much all German. I’m not dumb enough to deny this evidence even given this thing called the “internet” we have. Wake up you moron.

I feel like there’s a lot of you on here that don’t travel. History is best learned this way.
I also have German ancestry. I have been to concentration camps. So what. Did you physically see 6 million Jews die in WW2? No you did not. And as I said so what if it was 6 miillion (which it was not). Millions more white people died because of Jewish instigators starting WW2. And today many more white people are dying or harmed. Every time a white German is murdered or raped by a non-white biped you can thank the fake Jews who pushed for mass immigration and did their best to guilt-trip morons like you.

Our ancestors battled woolly mammoths and saber-toothed lions etc. for you to be here. And now that Germans are being replaced by treasonous bought and paid for governments you are standing on your soap box saying the poor Jews! Fuck them and the horse they rode in on!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2020, 04:56:45 PM »
Hitler had the Rothschilds fleeing Europe.  He had Baron Louis de Rothschild arrested in Austria, and he was later a refugee, and left to New York.

It's fascinating to me that Jews go from having so much banking and media influence, to having literally zero credibility or power.

I guess that's what happens when you lie enough.

I will never, ever feel sorry for Jews, because they have lied to me so damn much and exploited my empathy all my life that now that I know the truth...I guess I'm a little sour at them, and rightfully so.

Had Jews been more honest about THEIR crimes against humanity, I would feel sorry for them a bit more when the tables turn against them.
No, Hitler was recruited to help destroy Germany. Same way that Merkel is used now to finish Germany off. Hitler ignored the advice of his generals many times which accelerated the defeat of Germany. But Hitler is not the only one responsible for the extermination of tens of millions of white people in Europe. It started with WW1 and then after that the Treaty of Versailles where Germany was held solely responsible for WW1. Churchill was a useful idiot with bad gambling habits. The bankers bought him out and he started his war rhetoric with Germany after that. He was a bought and paid for whore.

WW1 and WW2 should never have happened. They were pointless wars and their purpose was to decimate the demographics of Europe. After WW2 the flood gates to Europe were gradually cranked open and are now wide open. The goal was always population replacement. First via two world wars and then later by social engineering, political correctness, treason and mass immigration.

https://humansarefree.com/2011/05/adolf-hitler-was-a-rothschild-strong-evidence.html

"Alois Hitler, father of Adolf, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber and Baron Rothschild

The planning of the Second World War started when Adolf Hitler joined a secret society called the Thule Society in 1919. It was in this group that he found the perverted beliefs that were later to lead him in his control of the German government."

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2020, 05:12:24 PM »
No, Hitler was recruited to help destroy Germany. Same way that Merkel is used now to finish Germany off. Hitler ignored the advice of his generals many times which accelerated the defeat of Germany. But Hitler is not the only one responsible for the extermination of tens of millions of white people in Europe. It started with WW1 and then after that the Treaty of Versailles where Germany was held solely responsible for WW1. Churchill was a useful idiot with bad gambling habits. The bankers bought him out and he started his war rhetoric with Germany after that. He was a bought and paid for whore.

WW1 and WW2 should never have happened. They were pointless wars and their purpose was to decimate the demographics of Europe. After WW2 the flood gates to Europe were gradually cranked open and are now wide open. The goal was always population replacement. First via two world wars and then later by social engineering, political correctness, treason and mass immigration.

https://humansarefree.com/2011/05/adolf-hitler-was-a-rothschild-strong-evidence.html

"Alois Hitler, father of Adolf, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber and Baron Rothschild

The planning of the Second World War started when Adolf Hitler joined a secret society called the Thule Society in 1919. It was in this group that he found the perverted beliefs that were later to lead him in his control of the German government."

I've looked into the Hitler as controlled opposition idea, but I'm not convinced.  It's possible, I guess.  There is a reason why I listened to the interview at the link below, because I thought it was a possibility.  I would still need more evidence of that though.

https://archive.org/details/NEWDennisWise-ClaimsOfHitlerBeingControlledOpposition52817

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2020, 05:16:28 PM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2020, 05:17:57 PM »

you dumb fuck.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2020, 05:25:06 PM »
I've looked into the Hitler as controlled opposition idea, but I'm not convinced.  It's possible, I guess.  There is a reason why I listened to the interview at the link below, because I thought it was a possibility.  I would still need more evidence of that though.

https://archive.org/details/NEWDennisWise-ClaimsOfHitlerBeingControlledOpposition52817
This link is interesting. A long read...

https://medium.com/@duplacer/hitler-was-financed-by-the-federal-reserve-and-the-bank-of-england-by-yuri-rubtsov-e972e3347f0e

"American cooperation with the German military-industrial complex was so intense and pervasive that by 1933 the key sectors of German industry and large banks such as Deutsche Bank, Dresdner Bank, Donat Bank etc were under the control of American financial capital.

The political force that was intended to play a crucial role in the Anglo-American plans was being simultaneously prepared. We are talking about the funding of the Nazi party and A. Hitler personally.
As former German Chancellor Brüning wrote in his memoirs, since 1923, Hitler received large sums from abroad. Where they went is unknown, but they were received through Swiss and Swedish banks. It is also known that, in 1922 in Munich, a meeting took place between A. Hitler and the military attache of the US to Germany — Captain Truman Smith — who compiled a detailed report for his Washington superiors (in the office of military intelligence), in which he spoke highly of Hitler.

It was through Smith’s circle of acquaintances Hitler was first introduced to Ernst Franz Sedgwick Hanfstaengl (Putzie), a graduate of Harvard University who played an important role in the formation of A. Hitler as a politician, rendered him significant financial support, and secured him the acquaintance and communication with senior British figures.

Hitler was prepared in politics, however, while Germany reigned in prosperity, his party remained on the periphery of public life. The situation changed dramatically with the beginning of the crisis.
Since the autumn of 1929 after the collapse of the American stock exchange was triggered by the Federal Reserve, the third stage of the strategy of Anglo-American financial circles started.

The Federal Reserve and JP Morgan decided to stop lending to Germany, inspired by the banking crisis and economic depression in Central Europe. In September 1931, England abandoned the gold standard, deliberately destroying the
international system of payments and completely cutting off the financial oxygen to the Weimar Republic.

But a financial miracle occurred with the Nazi party: in September 1930, as a result of large donations from Thyssen, “I.G. Farben”, Kirdorf’s party got 6.4 million votes, and took second place in the Reichstag, after which generous investments from abroad were activated. The main link between the major German industrialists and foreign financiers became H. Schacht.

On January 4th, 1932, a meeting was held between the largest English financier M. Norman, A. Hitler, and von Papen, which concluded a secret agreement on the financing of the NSDAP. This meeting was also attended by US policymakers and the Dulles brothers, something which their biographers do not like to mention. On January 14th, 1933, a meeting between Hitler, Schroder, Papen and Kepler took place, where Hitler’s program was fully approved. It was here that they finally resolved the issue of the transfer of power to the Nazis, and on 30th January Hitler became Chancellor. The implementation of the fourth stage of the strategy thus begun."

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2020, 05:37:20 PM »
you dumb fuck.
I don't take the shape shifting reptilian BS seriously. But don't think for one second that Hitler was a friend of Germans. He wasn't even German himself. You have to look at the end result of Hitler's work - did he improve the lives of Germans and other Europeans. No he did not! He was a piece of shit.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2020, 11:25:00 PM »

I am so sorry, I always forget that you should write WITH LARGE FONTS AND FEW WORDS SO MORONS CAN UNDERSTAND YOU.

But I didn't wrote that to you, but for those few here who have a brains, so that they can see how ridiculous ending your theory would lead. You see, holocaust denialism works only if you don't know shit about world, ww2 etc. historical facts. It is a theory for the complete imbeciles. If you pick any part or bit of the theory and examine it, you see it is just ridiculous crap. For example, how do you fake 6 million dead jews, who each have their personal history, family tree, personal documents etc. all that crap which proves that they exist, and they do not exist anymore?

Just like you, they have families, relatives, schools, birth certificate, medical history, teeth charts etc. meaning that their life has leave all kind of documents.  How do you fake all that? You start to counterfeit all that history of fake jew persons something like 20 years earlier all over europe...but wait? How do they know they need to do that, 10-20 years before the war? For your level of intelligence it would be easy to fake: just stand at the middle of the field and say that there were 6 million jews here just seconds ago, but they disappear, but if you have a brains, you like to see some evidence.

What make this even more ridiculous, everything in your silly theory leads towards one conclusion: nazis let the jews screw them in the butthole, and deeply. They were able to fake 6 million dead jews under the eyes of nazis and gestapo, and make nazis to take the blame for their death. And after all that you admire nazis? By your theory, they were bitches of the jews, there is no other way to put it  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2020, 01:25:41 AM »
I also have German ancestry. I have been to concentration camps. So what. Did you physically see 6 million Jews die in WW2? No you did not. And as I said so what if it was 6 miillion (which it was not). Millions more white people died because of Jewish instigators starting WW2. And today many more white people are dying or harmed. Every time a white German is murdered or raped by a non-white biped you can thank the fake Jews who pushed for mass immigration and did their best to guilt-trip morons like you.

Our ancestors battled woolly mammoths and saber-toothed lions etc. for you to be here. And now that Germans are being replaced by treasonous bought and paid for governments you are standing on your soap box saying the poor Jews! Fuck them and the horse they rode in on!

Westerners love their treacherous sooth sayers.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2020, 03:56:26 AM »

Bro.... That's some serious bullshit

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2020, 04:01:23 AM »
I don't take the shape shifting reptilian BS seriously. But don't think for one second that Hitler was a friend of Germans. He wasn't even German himself. You have to look at the end result of Hitler's work - did he improve the lives of Germans and other Europeans. No he did not! He was a piece of shit.

Hitler fucked up, it's that simple, he was a shitty leader in the end, no conspiracy needed.

He believed it was his destiny and that German victory was preordained... this is why all the poor decision making as he thought the win was a done deal.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2020, 07:21:36 AM »

Idiots.

No one here denies that Jewish Bolshevik Bodybuilder Lazar Kaganovich starved six million Ukrainian bodybuilders in the Holodomor.
Q

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2020, 07:41:47 AM »
No one here denies that Jewish Bolshevik Bodybuilder Lazar Kaganovich starved six million Ukrainian bodybuilders in the Holodomor.

Do you think Hitler liked big thick chicks?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2020, 09:58:35 AM »

Idiots.

It’s bodybuilding related because victims of the Holocaust got down to Andres Munzer-like conditioning.