Author Topic: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi  (Read 65479 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi
« Reply #150 on: January 14, 2020, 01:46:07 AM »
This thread has hit full blown Down syndrome with the 2 paid Jew shills , pellius and ropo.  

If you were to assume Jesus was/is real, there's no way out of the logical conclusion that this branch of religion forked and Christians are now the real Jews and the other fork claiming to be Jews are the anti-Christ.  This is why Jews despise Christianity, their mere existence highlights the fact they're the enemy of mankind.  

It's also blatantly obvious talmudic Judaism is a fake/bogus religion at cursory glance due to the fact all of it's tenets revolve around treating outsiders BADLY who are not part of the cult.  Both Judaism and Islam are identical in this fact; they're tribal war doctrines based on waging warfare against anyone else not part of the cult/tribe.  Christianity states you must treat everyone the same - the golden rule; not talmudic, Pharisee Judaism and Islam. They're both fake religions.  Judaism is identical to Nazism in practice and nobody claims Nazism is a religion.

Your just an angry, hateful, bitter man with koo-koo ideas brainwashed by the internet and your own prejudice making claims that are just demonstrably wrong OPINIONS. Who are you to determine what a fake religion is? What do you consider a real religion? And Jews treat outsiders badly? How come their hospitals will treat wounded Muslims who just tried to kill them? Why are there Mosques in Israel but no Synagogues in Arab countries? Why are Muslims allowed to be in the Knesset where they routinely heckle speakers like Netanyahu? Why is everybody safe and free to visit Israel but not the same can be said for all the other countries they are surrounded by?

You can do all the name calling you want which demonstrates your frustrations but the claims that you make are just beyond assinine. Nobody considers Christians to be the real Jews. What evidence do you have that I am being paid to argue for Jews? You have none. You just make shit up because you have nothing else. Who's paying me?
How does that work? There is no endemic hatred that Jews have of Christians. Again you just made that up out of thin air with zero evidence. I've never heard of that and every Jew I know has never expressed that or claimed that is the general feeling of the Jewish people. America is a Christian country and they are Israel's greatest friend and ally. Israel loves America and their people.

It's always a sad and tragic sight when someone is so brainwashed and follows some obscure cult because they lack the ability to reason and are so weak-willed.

Answer the question, hypocrite? Why do you reap the rewards and accept all the contributions Jews have made to the world? It's amazing that such a tiny minority has disproportionate contributed so much to make this world a better place. No wonder they are considered the chosen people. Whereas you are cursed. Just like it's no coincidence that America is so blessed and the Middle East is so cursed.

"Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”

-- Numbers24:9

"I will bless those who bless you,
But I will curse those who curse you.
And through you, I will bless all the nations."

-- Genesis 12:3

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2020, 05:14:59 AM »

Answer the question, hypocrite? Why do you reap the rewards and accept all the contributions Jews have made to the world? It's amazing that such a tiny minority has disproportionate contributed so much to make this world a better place. No wonder they are considered the chosen people. Whereas you are cursed. Just like it's no coincidence that America is so blessed and the Middle East is so cursed.

Quote above pretty much confirms one of two things;

- Paid Jew shill

- Low IQ individual who has lived 60+ years of their life without any critical thought.

Jews gave us Marxism.  The only source of Marxism is the Jews, it does not originate from anywhere else.  This is always where it comes from.  They do not "believe" Marxism is some great form of ideology, they only use it as a political weapon to subjugate real civilizations (unlike their own)
You see, for all the Jews claims of being intelligent and superior thinkers, they have never once built a civilization superior or even equal to anyone else's.  The entire history of the Jew is infiltrating real human civilizations and trying to insert themselves as middlemen parasites to live off usury (i.e. scammers).

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2020, 07:43:15 AM »
Your just an angry, hateful, bitter man with koo-koo ideas brainwashed by the internet and your own prejudice making claims that are just demonstrably wrong OPINIONS. Who are you to determine what a fake religion is? What do you consider a real religion? And Jews treat outsiders badly? How come their hospitals will treat wounded Muslims who just tried to kill them? Why are there Mosques in Israel but no Synagogues in Arab countries? Why are Muslims allowed to be in the Knesset where they routinely heckle speakers like Netanyahu? Why is everybody safe and free to visit Israel but not the same can be said for all the other countries they are surrounded by?

You can do all the name calling you want which demonstrates your frustrations but the claims that you make are just beyond assinine. Nobody considers Christians to be the real Jews. What evidence do you have that I am being paid to argue for Jews? You have none. You just make shit up because you have nothing else. Who's paying me?
How does that work? There is no endemic hatred that Jews have of Christians. Again you just made that up out of thin air with zero evidence. I've never heard of that and every Jew I know has never expressed that or claimed that is the general feeling of the Jewish people. America is a Christian country and they are Israel's greatest friend and ally. Israel loves America and their people.

It's always a sad and tragic sight when someone is so brainwashed and follows some obscure cult because they lack the ability to reason and are so weak-willed.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2020, 07:52:35 AM »

John 8:44-59

Matthew 27:24–25

Luke 10:25-37

btw what does the talmud say about the supposed jesus of nazareth?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2020, 08:06:55 AM »
And why should we believe your version? When did David Irving become the last word?
Jews were given ample time to leave? How generous? Why should they leave their home? You will say the same thing if Iran nuked all the Jews in Israel. They were given ample time to leave.

So Judaism is "virtually identical" to Islam? Show me in the Torah where it says it's allowed to kill nonbelievers? How many "infidels" have they beheaded? What planes have they rammed into buildings. Where have they taken arms and invaded other countries like Iraq did to Kuwait? So it wasn't the Soviet Union that murdered their own people. It was Jews. I didn't know the Russian Army was made up of Jews.

Holy cow! Talk about being brainwashed. Nowhere are Jews calling for the extermination of anyone but here you are essentially calling for the extermination
of all Jews. Why are you on this board when it's owned by a Jew you miserable hypocrite? If the Jews are really running the world it's because of brain dead cucks like you that allow them to. You watch their movies, use their technology, use the medicines they created, beg for them to lend you their money, attend their classes at Universities, and post on their board.

Be the man that you claim to be and stop being just another whipping boy for the Jews that complain and bitch but can't live without them.

Germany wasn't the "home" for Jews.  Germany belongs to Germans.  Jews are the guests of Germans, and Germans were never under obligation to let Jews stay there.

And they were given ample chance to leave.

The Rothschilds wanted Jews in Israel.  Hitler wanted Jews out of Germany.  So he went about it in the most moral and high-minded fashion possible by allowing Jews to relocate to Israel.  That was the best outcome for all involved.

When the war took a turn, that's when bad things started happening to Jews.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2020, 10:49:47 AM »
This thread has hit full blown Down syndrome with the 2 paid Jew shills , pellius and ropo.  

If you were to assume Jesus was/is real, there's no way out of the logical conclusion that this branch of religion forked and Christians are now the real Jews and the other fork claiming to be Jews are the anti-Christ.  This is why Jews despise Christianity, their mere existence highlights the fact they're the enemy of mankind.  

It's also blatantly obvious talmudic Judaism is a fake/bogus religion at cursory glance due to the fact all of it's tenets revolve around treating outsiders BADLY who are not part of the cult.  Both Judaism and Islam are identical in this fact; they're tribal war doctrines based on waging warfare against anyone else not part of the cult/tribe.  Christianity states you must treat everyone the same - the golden rule; not talmudic, Pharisee Judaism and Islam. They're both fake religions.  Judaism is identical to Nazism in practice and nobody claims Nazism is a religion.

Really? Well, I'm not jewish, they are to me nothing but ordinary people, just as everybody else. My point is simple: it is utterly stupid to hate these people just because internet is full of lies about them, even if you are simple minded moron. These legends what you brats spread here aren't nothing more than another form of ridiculous conspiracy theory, just plain crap for simple minded fools.

Paid shills? Are you guys really so desperate that you have to use that argument? That is by far the most stupid and childish argument used only by brain-dead imbeciles. Instead of reading internet lies about jews, why don't you ask your mom to buy you some nice book, like winnie the pooh? Reading something like that would make you feel far better, and it would fit your age.. ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2020, 11:09:57 AM »
 :D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #158 on: January 14, 2020, 11:32:59 AM »
:D

He places a foreign nation above freedom...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2020, 12:35:25 PM »

FAKE , muhammad don't recognize Olympic symbol , female synchronized swimming & ice skating pisses him OFF  :-\

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2020, 12:43:57 PM »
Remember all the hollywood productions playing the White Germans against Black Jesse Owens? Like the hollywood lie that Hitler was pissed off because a non-Aryän won?

It was divide and conquer, plotting Blacks against non-Jewish Whites, which is done all the time. This tactic is back firing as you see from recent headlines. Nice try though.

Jesse Owens:

While at the Olympic Games, I had the opportunity to meet the King of England. I had the opportunity to wave at Hitler, and I had the opportunity to talk with the King of Sweden, and some of the greatest men in Europe. Some people say Hitler snubbed me. But I tell you, Hitler didn't snub me—it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram. I am not knocking the President. Remember, I am not a politician. But remember that the President did not send me a message of congratulations because people said he was too busy.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 14, 2020, 01:12:42 PM »
Zappa would probably get into a shit-storm if he released his gem of a song today:

I want a nasty little Jewish princess
With long phony nails and a hairdo that rinses
A horny little Jewish princess
With a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma
Lonely inside
Well, she can swallow my pride

I need a hairy little Jewish princess
With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes
I want a steamy little Jewish princess
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums
I don't want no troll
I just want a Yemenite hole

I want a darling little Jewish princess
Who don't know shit about cooking and is arrogant looking
A vicious little Jewish princess
To specifically happen with a pee-pee that's snappin
All up inside
I just want a princess to ride
Awright, back to the top...everybody twist

I want a funky little Jewish princess
A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
A brazen little Jewish princess
With titanic tits, and sand-blasted zits
She can even be poor
So long as she does it with four on the floor
(vapor-lock)

I want a dainty little Jewish princess
With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters
A fragile little Jewish princess
With Roumanian thighs, who weasels n lies
For two or three nights
Won't someone send me a princess who bites
Won't someone send me a princess who bites

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 14, 2020, 01:25:51 PM »
Sheik Yerbouti remains Zappa's biggest selling album worldwide with over 2 million units sold to date.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 14, 2020, 03:47:42 PM »
Germany wasn't the "home" for Jews.  Germany belongs to Germans.  Jews are the guests of Germans, and Germans were never under obligation to let Jews stay there.

And they were given ample chance to leave.

The Rothschilds wanted Jews in Israel.  Hitler wanted Jews out of Germany.  So he went about it in the most moral and high-minded fashion possible by allowing Jews to relocate to Israel.  That was the best outcome for all involved.

When the war took a turn, that's when bad things started happening to Jews.

I didn't say it was the "HOME" for Jews. I said that for the Jews that lived there it was their home. Just like the Japanese people who live here in Hawaii for generations. Hawaii isn't a "HOME" for the Japanese. But the home for the Japanese that live here.
Come on, Matt, you're smarter than this.

I'll ignore you claim that it was the Rothchilds that wanted the Jews in Israel as if to imply it was only the Rothchilds. But judging by that comment you imply that you support the existence of Israel.

So by your thinking regarding German immigration policy do you consider Blacks the guest of America and this country has no obligation to "let" Blacks stay here?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2020, 12:47:00 AM »
Remember all the hollywood productions playing the White Germans against Black Jesse Owens? Like the hollywood lie that Hitler was pissed off because a non-Aryän won?

It was divide and conquer, plotting Blacks against non-Jewish Whites, which is done all the time. This tactic is back firing as you see from recent headlines. Nice try though.

Jesse Owens:

While at the Olympic Games, I had the opportunity to meet the King of England. I had the opportunity to wave at Hitler, and I had the opportunity to talk with the King of Sweden, and some of the greatest men in Europe. Some people say Hitler snubbed me. But I tell you, Hitler didn't snub me—it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram. I am not knocking the President. Remember, I am not a politician. But remember that the President did not send me a message of congratulations because people said he was too busy.

Interesting quote from Mr J Owens
I’d not seen that Before.
Thanks for Posting.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2020, 12:56:14 AM »
So by your thinking regarding German immigration policy do you consider Blacks the guest of America and this country has no obligation to "let" Blacks stay here?

You’re clearly not. Btw, how many shekels are you paid per post?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2020, 02:39:05 AM »
I didn't say it was the "HOME" for Jews. I said that for the Jews that lived there it was their home. Just like the Japanese people who live here in Hawaii for generations. Hawaii isn't a "HOME" for the Japanese. But the home for the Japanese that live here.

I'll ignore you claim that it was the Rothchilds that wanted the Jews in Israel as if to imply it was only the Rothchilds. But judging by that comment you imply that you support the existence of Israel.

This shows no understanding of world power structure whatsoever.  Everyone knows ever since WW2 that most of these EU nations have been nothing but a colony of the western (US) policy makers.  You can completely take over a nation simply by taking control of it's media or banks, and the Jews took both.  Once you have those, you then have full control of who becomes an elected official as well.  Jews control America with an iron fist now that they have these 3 areas completely locked down.  Only an idiot would even try to argue against that when AIPAC, a foreign govt spy agency, operates wide out in the open year after year attempting to rig US elections while they claim it's "THE RUSSIANS" instead.

Why is nobody from AIPAC in jail yet they call on Russia investigations?  The so called "EU" has always just been an extension of the same power structure running America.  Claiming the EU is somehow free of jewish control simply because there's less Jews there is nonsense.  You can type all the pro-Jewish cuckoldry you want citing some fictional bible nonsense claiming Jews are supposed to rule the world with whites being their slaves, but my side does not give a shit about your delusions and consider you an even worse enemy than them.

Nothing you type matters.  Nothing.  This whole Jews fucking over everyone else's civilizations problem will be settled by force eventually, so better think carefully about which side you're ready to die for because my side is definitely prepared to take you out with the trash with them.  Ethnocentric nationalism is the norm for the past million+ years, and is still that way in most nations like Japan and China.  Fighting against whites on the opposing team I promise will end badly for you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2020, 02:51:35 AM »
You’re clearly not. Btw, how many shekels are you paid per post?

You just showed what a moron you are and have no credibility or ability to reason. The idea that Ropo and I are being paid to argue for the Jews is just beyond assinine.
Tell me, how does that work? What person, group, or organization will pay me to make a few posts on a bbing message board in support of Jews and Israel?

What it must be like to be so incredibly stupid.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2020, 03:00:43 AM »
This shows no understanding of world power structure whatsoever.  Everyone knows ever since WW2 that most of these EU nations have been nothing but a colony of the western (US) policy makers.  You can completely take over a nation simply by taking control of it's media or banks, and the Jews took both.  Once you have those, you then have full control of who becomes an elected official as well.  Jews control America with an iron fist now that they have these 3 areas completely locked down.  Only an idiot would even try to argue against that when AIPAC, a foreign govt spy agency, operates wide out in the open year after year attempting to rig US elections while they claim it's "THE RUSSIANS" instead.

Why is nobody from AIPAC in jail yet they call on Russia investigations?  The so called "EU" has always just been an extension of the same power structure running America.  Claiming the EU is somehow free of jewish control simply because there's less Jews there is nonsense.  You can type all the pro-Jewish cuckoldry you want citing some fictional bible nonsense claiming Jews are supposed to rule the world with whites being their slaves, but my side does not give a shit about your delusions and consider you an even worse enemy than them.

Nothing you type matters.  Nothing.  This whole Jews fucking over everyone else's civilizations problem will be settled by force eventually, so better think carefully about which side you're ready to die for because my side is definitely prepared to take you out with the trash with them.  Ethnocentric nationalism is the norm for the past million+ years, and is still that way in most nations like Japan and China.  Fighting against whites on the opposing team I promise will end badly for you.

"Everbody knows". I love it when a functional retard claims to speak for everybody.

It's always sad to see someone so brainwashed by a cult found on the internet. When a person has such a weak and impressionable mind it's really pointless to appeal to reason, logic, and facts. How can one reason with a person that simply has no capacity for reason? It's like arguing with people who believe that the earth is flat or that there are reptilian hybrids among us.

I notice how you completely ignore my questions to you. Why do you ignore it? Because you simply don't have an answer. To attempt to answer these questions will expose you as the brainwashed cult follower you are.

Keep pounding your spoon in your high chair crying like a little brainwashed baby as the world passes you by.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2020, 03:50:38 AM »
You just showed what a moron you are and have no credibility or ability to reason. The idea that Ropo and I are being paid to argue for the Jews is just beyond assinine.
Tell me, how does that work? What person, group, or organization will pay me to make a few posts on a bbing message board in support of Jews and Israel?

What it must be like to be so incredibly stupid.

That’s right shabbos, how many shekels? Is that what you use to purchase tasty items from the McDonald’s value menu everyday? What it must be like to be a slave to zog.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2020, 04:00:20 AM »
"Everbody knows". I love it when a functional retard claims to speak for everybody.

It's always sad to see someone so brainwashed by a cult found on the internet. When a person has such a weak and impressionable mind it's really pointless to appeal to reason, logic, and facts. How can one reason with a person that simply has no capacity for reason? It's like arguing with people who believe that the earth is flat or that there are reptilian hybrids among us.

I notice how you completely ignore my questions to you. Why do you ignore it? Because you simply don't have an answer. To attempt to answer these questions will expose you as the brainwashed cult follower you are.

Keep pounding your spoon in your high chair crying like a little brainwashed baby as the world passes you by.

It seems to me you need to re-read this thread you perverted old queer.  The answers are right in front of you, perhaps in need of some vacation time from your 7$hr job at your local hardware store.  The fact you cost the nation 10x more money to keep alive only to spew SJW rubbish post after post.  You are void of any critical thought rendering your pathetic arguments weak and tiresome. 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2020, 01:11:59 PM »
Imagine being this much of a mongoloid retard....

Post pics of female bodybuilding contests from Iran,Pakistan or Iraq.

;D   ;D   ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 15, 2020, 01:14:55 PM »
Interesting quote from Mr J Owens
I’d not seen that Before.
Thanks for Posting.

On Youtube, J.O. talks about meeting Mr.Hitler , great gentleman as he call him !.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #174 on: January 15, 2020, 01:33:38 PM »
On Youtube, J.O. talks about meeting Mr.Hitler , great gentleman as he call him !.

Thanks - More Interesting info.
I’ll have go find / watch that clip.