Author Topic: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi  (Read 65581 times)

sancho ed

• Getbig III
Re: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi
« Reply #250 on: January 19, 2020, 07:13:06 PM »
Its as if the pharisees never really went away. Its like they morphed into something else, like these white europeans called zionist.  Different jews, same mentality.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #251 on: January 19, 2020, 10:53:39 PM »
You seem to be having a complete meltdown, or perhaps it’s the high levels of estrogen you’re experiencing from being a beta cuck most of your life.  I actually fear for your well being.  I’m greatly disturbed by this article and am assuming this is your repressed homosexuality and deteriorating mind coming into fruition.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/honolulu-shooting-in-hawaii-police-officers-reported-killed/6aa830a6-c9c0-4aa3-9e76-8713d32d90c8

If you could just message back and let getbig know you’re ok.  It’s just a thread don’t get so worked up it drives you into a homicidal state.

LOL! I'm having a meltdown?

And once again you make accusation that are provably wrong. I posted my estrogen levels (below 40) and I posted my total testosterone (750) and although my total test is considered high normal, my free test, which is what really counts, exceeded the reference level, meaning that I have below-average SHBG so less Test is binding to the SHBG receptors which renders them useless.

God, In the name of Moses, how can someone be so wrong about so many things.

And then you make a bizarre reference of a very tragic shooting that occurred this morning in which two innocent police officers were killed. You disgraced and trivialize this tragic and evil event. A new low for you.

But, as I said, keep talking, the more you, and the rest of you anti-semitic cohorts, post the more you expose yourself as the brainwashed cultist retards that you are. YOu haven't been able to answer one question directly and you haven't proved any of your ludicrous claims. 

I systematically destroy every post you and your fellow brainwashed cultist make. You're no match for me, you weak and naive little child. That's why you were so easily indoctrinated and brainwashed. You're out of your league.

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #252 on: January 19, 2020, 11:46:35 PM »
Israel was only created after WW2. I guess you haven't read the Bible. It mentions Israel countless times. I think Biblical times were before 1945.

How do you manage to function being so dumb? How old were you and who was it that brainwashed you?

Israel disappeared before, will disappear again.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #253 on: January 20, 2020, 07:01:00 AM »
When a person has such a weak and impressionable mind it's really pointless to appeal to reason, logic, and facts. How can one reason with a person that simply has no capacity for reason?

Would you consider these statements as appealing to reason, logic and facts?

They are truly God's chosen people. God blessed the Jews and blesses all who bless them.

"Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”

-- Numbers24:9

"I will bless those who bless you,
But I will curse those who curse you.
And through you, I will bless all the nations."

-- Genesis 12:3

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: January 20, 2020, 07:19:50 AM »
Israel disappeared before, will disappear again.

Not any time soon.

They will never hand the entire territory over to the Palestinians.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: January 20, 2020, 07:57:40 AM »
Would you consider these statements as appealing to reason, logic and facts?

No, it comes from the Bible which deals in matters of faith. Those are not arguments.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #256 on: January 20, 2020, 09:09:12 AM »
As a Total Non Religious Believer - I find it totally amazing that humans act so primitive over varying
Religions & Their Beliefs. so much hate / animosity & killing over a Mythical Sky Wizard.
It 2020 and it doesn’t show humanity to Really have Moved very Far forward at all.

Personally I’d Ban all Forms of Religion They Nothing But Trouble Causing.
And Yes Some are Far Far worse than others for doing That.

Really Sky Wizards & all seeing / all Knowing / Omini Presents
Yet let’s all manner of Atrocities happen to Many Many Innocents
Yep that’s a Great Sky Wizard & Protector To Believe In.

Intelligent People all over the world Arguing & Fighting Over A Fairy Tale
Being interpreted Differently.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: January 20, 2020, 03:05:06 PM »
As a Total Non Religious Believer - I find it totally amazing that humans act so primitive over varying
Religions & Their Beliefs. so much hate / animosity & killing over a Mythical Sky Wizard.
It 2020 and it doesn’t show humanity to Really have Moved very Far forward at all.

Some humans, but nature, ponder the great issues of life and is there a greater meaning and purpose. One being, where did we come from? How did we get here? Is there a transcendent meaning to life or is this just it?

There are only two possibilities as to the origins of life. Neither can be proven so it becomes a matter of faith given the evidence and probabilities available to us.

Either the universe was created by a creator. Or the universe just created itself.

For some, the idea of a creator is absurd. For others, the idea that the universe just created itself is absurd.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: January 20, 2020, 03:25:34 PM »
Some humans, but nature, ponder the great issues of life and is there a greater meaning and purpose. One being, where did we come from? How did we get here? Is there a transcendent meaning to life or is this just it?

There are only two possibilities as to the origins of life. Neither can be proven so it becomes a matter of faith given the evidence and probabilities available to us.

Either the universe was created by a creator. Or the universe just created itself.

For some, the idea of a creator is absurd. For others, the idea that the universe just created itself is absurd.

Yes agreed- Out of The 2 absurd choices we have I’m more tempted go along with the Big Bang
Type Theory. Nope I can’t prove it. And I’ve no idea why we are here - Our Only main purpose in
Nature is to self perpetuate. Is there a meaning or reason to our lives - I don’t think so - Enjoy it while it Lasts, & is there anything afterwards I very much doubt it.
I just don’t see how Belief in an invisible Sky Wizard is Benefiting Mankind at All.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: January 20, 2020, 03:55:38 PM »

Stop making so much sense bro. Lol

When I start thinking about the Big Bang and evolution I drive myself crazy. You soon start to realize how small we are in the grand scheme of all things related to universe. These thoughts always trigger thoughts of death as well.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: January 21, 2020, 01:26:19 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: January 21, 2020, 01:31:44 PM »
Stop making so much sense bro. Lol

When I start thinking about the Big Bang and evolution I drive myself crazy. You soon start to realize how small we are in the grand scheme of all things related to universe. These thoughts always trigger thoughts of death as well.

Yes it appears that in the Grand Scheme of things were so insignificant as to not matter at all
To the universe - one Tiny Planet with many much much smaller life forms.
Mind Boggling is an understatement.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: January 21, 2020, 02:18:01 PM »
Yes it appears that in the Grand Scheme of things were so insignificant as to not matter at all
To the universe - one Tiny Planet with many much much smaller life forms.
Mind Boggling is an understatement.

pellius

• Getbig V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #265 on: January 21, 2020, 07:40:54 PM »
I have met and spoken with a survivor of the Holocaust. It is not made up.  It was real.  Very real.  When I was young (believe it or not, I once was!), I recall seeing film reels of the camps.  Man's inhumanity to man can be terrible.

And that goes for all concerned.  We are all only human.  Some however, are inhumane. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: January 22, 2020, 01:29:18 AM »
I have met and spoken with a survivor of the Holocaust. It is not made up.  It was real.  Very real.  When I was young (believe it or not, I once was!), I recall seeing film reels of the camps.  Man's inhumanity to man can be terrible.

And that goes for all concerned.  We are all only human.  Some however, are inhumane. 

Which makes it more unbelievable that some believe it was a hoax. Amazing how you can manipulate weak minds and get them to believe anything. Remember Jim Jones and the countless other cults out there believing and dedicating their lives to utter and complete nonsense? Yet they are so, so sure they are right and the rest of the world is delusional.

So sad and tragic. They will go to their graves never knowing their whole life was based on a lie.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: January 22, 2020, 02:00:50 AM »
Which makes it more unbelievable that some believe it was a hoax. Amazing how you can manipulate weak minds and get them to believe anything. Remember Jim Jones and the countless other cults out there believing and dedicating their lives to utter and complete nonsense? Yet they are so, so sure they are right and the rest of the world is delusional.

So sad and tragic. They will go to their graves never knowing their whole life was based on a lie.

At least we will go to our graves knowing we didn’t have to get a post retirement job at Bobs Home Depot because we were too much of a dumbass to plan for life.  Read the thread carefully dumbo.
No one is disputing the claims of camps or holocaust, what I am refuting is the official number of 6million.
While you’re at it Jew shill,  why don’t you comment on the holocaust of 20-40million white Christian Russians.  Pathetic Pellius, back to aisle 5 I think one of the shelves is missing a set of hammers you used to beat in your head at night.

Given a choice between being a slave to Zionist bankers or getting rid of them even though it might require breaking some "holy" tenets of political correctness in the process, most non-cuckold males have an easy choice.  Not sure about you guys though.  You seem to have framed your question in a manner where you believe it's normal to commit suicide before inconveniencing someone else's feelings no matter how outrageous of actions they do.  You've demonstrated the stereotypical cuckold thought process perfectly.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #268 on: January 22, 2020, 02:05:38 AM »
pellius - just to be clear, I don't doubt that bad things happened to Jewish people during WWII.  I think that's been established, just by looking at names of Jewish people who lost family members during the war.

What I don't believe is that there was an intentional policy on behalf of Hitler to exterminate all Jews - at least initially.  What I think happened, based on the evidence, is that Hitler wanted to remove Jews from Germany due to their continual economic and cultural exploitation of the nation [most notably, crippling reparations imposed on Germany via the Treaty of Versailles].  In addition, the Jewish involvement in communism wasn't exactly a secret.

Once the war took a turn, and Germany started losing, that's when things may have moved closer to a policy of deliberate extermination, but that was more a function of losing the war, and Germany being continually attacked.

I think the Jewish community had the power [media and banking influence] to stop attacking Germany, and the further murder of Jews would have stopped, but I think that would have led to Jews being expelled from Germany, and the more powerful Jews within international finance didn't want to lose Germany, and thus, didn't want to negotiate.  In this sense, I think they were willing to take the risk of other Jews dying, as they felt it would be a greater cost for Jews to be expelled from Germany, and potentially all of Europe.

I don't want to engage in conspiracy theories, but I see no evidence that Hitler wanted to exterminate all Jews - at least not initially.  How else can things like the Madagascar Plan be explained?  I don't see why a person bent on genocide would contemplate moving all Jews to an African island.  That is more consistent with a person whose goal is emigration - not extermination.

Just my thoughts.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: January 22, 2020, 02:11:33 AM »
At least we will go to our graves knowing we didn’t have to get a post retirement job at Bobs Home Depot because we were too much of a dumbass to plan for life.  Read the thread carefully dumbo.
No one is disputing the claims of camps or holocaust, what I am refuting is the official number of 6million.
While you’re at it Jew shill,  why don’t you comment on the holocaust of 20-40million white Christian Russians.  Pathetic Pellius, back to aisle 5 I think one of the shelves is missing a set of hammers you used to beat in your head at night.

Given a choice between being a slave to Zionist bankers or getting rid of them even though it might require breaking some "holy" tenets of political correctness in the process, most non-cuckold males have an easy choice.  Not sure about you guys though.  You seem to have framed your question in a manner where you believe it's normal to commit suicide before inconveniencing someone else's feelings no matter how outrageous of actions they do.  You've demonstrated the stereotypical cuckold thought process perfectly.

I continue to work part time because I want. I live very comfortably in Hawaii right by the ocean. The weather forecast for this week is all in the low 80s and sunny. How's the weather where you are? Where are you anyway? You seem to be ashamed to say where you live.

And LOL at not being a slave to the Jews. You couldn't survive without all their discoveries and inventions and use it daily, including this board, you sad delusional hypocrite.

The majority of the world sees you for what you are: just a weak-minded, brainwashed cultist that is largely ignored and marginalized by the rest of the world. Nobody takes you seriously except out brainwashed cultist. Keep cashing your checks provided by the Jews and put it in the bank owned by Jews.

LOL! You're such a brainwashed moron and don't even know it.

I love exposing and destroying delusional idiots like you.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #270 on: January 22, 2020, 02:14:27 AM »
I continue to work part time because I want. I live very comfortably in Hawaii right by the ocean. The weather forecast for this week is all in the low 80s and sunny. How's the weather where you are? Where are you anyway? You seem to be ashamed to say where you live.

And LOL at not being a slave to the Jews. You couldn't survive without all their discoveries and inventions and use it daily, including this board, you sad delusional hypocrite.

The majority of the world sees you for what you are: just a weak-minded, brainwashed cultist that is largely ignored and marginalized by the rest of the world. Nobody takes you seriously except out brainwashed cultist. Keep cashing your checks provided by the Jews and put it in the bank owned by Jews.

LOL! You're such a brainwashed moron and don't even know it.

I love exposing and destroying delusional idiots like you.

When the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" was being filmed in Hawaii, was it considered big news?

Also - "Hawaii 5-0"...is that a big deal in your neck of the woods?

I know it's Hawaii, which already makes it cool - but I'm just wondering if stuff like that makes waves over there [no pun intended].

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: January 22, 2020, 02:20:00 AM »
pellius - just to be clear, I don't doubt that bad things happened to Jewish people during WWII.  I think that's been established, just by looking at names of Jewish people who lost family members during the war.

What I don't believe is that there was an intentional policy on behalf of Hitler to exterminate all Jews - at least initially.  What I think happened, based on the evidence, is that Hitler wanted to remove Jews from Germany due to their continual economic and cultural exploitation of the nation [most notably, crippling reparations imposed on Germany via the Treaty of Versailles].  In addition, the Jewish involvement in communism wasn't exactly a secret.

Once the war took a turn, and Germany started losing, that's when things may have moved closer to a policy of deliberate extermination, but that was more a function of losing the war, and Germany being continually attacked.

I think the Jewish community had the power [media and banking influence] to stop attacking Germany, and the further murder of Jews would have stopped, but I think that would have led to Jews being expelled from Germany, and the more powerful Jews within international finance didn't want to lose Germany, and thus, didn't want to negotiate.  In this sense, I think they were willing to take the risk of other Jews dying, as they felt it would be a greater cost for Jews to be expelled from Germany, and potentially all of Europe.

I don't want to engage in conspiracy theories, but I see no evidence that Hitler wanted to exterminate all Jews - at least not initially.  How else can things like the Madagascar Plan be explained?  I don't see why a person bent on genocide would contemplate moving all Jews to an African island.  That is more consistent with a person whose goal is emigration - not extermination.

Just my thoughts.

Tell me, how did such a tiny minority that every civilization has oppressed and tried to exterminate always seem to be able to gain so much power? In the case of Germany, were they so weak and stupid to be such easy prey to the Jews? Are all the Jews in on this conspiracy to take over the world? They all communicate in secret. Is Ron and OneMoreRep in on this?

And let me get this straight, Hitler did not want to exterminate the Jews "at least initially"?

Um, OK.

And I want you to answer this simple and straight forward question: what do you want to do with Jews? And what do you want to do with Israel? I want a specific answer addressing real world action. Not some vague policy or theorizing.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: January 22, 2020, 02:20:44 AM »

Jews have been acting identically for thousands of years.  They use all these religious arguments then forget the story of Jesus flipping over the tables and tossing the money changers out of the temple.  This is why Jews despise the mention of Jesus and always try to destroy and ban things like Christmas.  It's all a reminder of the people who first opposed their rent seeking behavior and usury scams.  We now live in the exact same situation where it is once again time for someone to flip over the tables and boot them out again for trying to enslave people through usury.

Most so called Jews are Atheists.  There is no Jewish faith, it's just an ethnocentric cult.  When they took over Russia, they were not practicing any religion.  They had "customs", but it's not religious.  They practiced Atheism and murdered somewhere between 20-60 million white, Christian Russians.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 22, 2020, 02:31:11 AM »
When the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" was being filmed in Hawaii, was it considered big news?

Also - "Hawaii 5-0"...is that a big deal in your neck of the woods?

I know it's Hawaii, which already makes it cool - but I'm just wondering if stuff like that makes waves over there [no pun intended].

Never heard of that movie.

Hawaii Five 0 is a big deal here because it's a popular series filmed on the island. I don't watch much TV but I've seen a few shows. Also, I just watched an episode of Magnum PI just a couple of days ago. I really had no interest in that show because I was such a fan of the original one and a huge fan of Tom Selleck. I ran into him once when I was 18 years old working as a parking lot attendant at of the fancy hotels in Waikiki. Just a really nice down to earth guy. The fact that he is a pro 2nd amendment staunch conservative is just icing on the cake.

Anyway, I enjoyed both shows. Not so much for the storyline. It's typical of shows of that cops and robber genre. I just love recognizing the scenery. My brother once called me and told me to turn on the TV as Dogg the Bounty Hunter was on and they were nabbing someone who was hiding in the back of the little market right on the corner of where I live and pass by every day.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: January 22, 2020, 03:33:39 AM »
Jews have been acting identically for thousands of years.  They use all these religious arguments then forget the story of Jesus flipping over the tables and tossing the money changers out of the temple.  This is why Jews despise the mention of Jesus and always try to destroy and ban things like Christmas.  It's all a reminder of the people who first opposed their rent seeking behavior and usury scams.  We now live in the exact same situation where it is once again time for someone to flip over the tables and boot them out again for trying to enslave people through usury.

Most so called Jews are Atheists.  There is no Jewish faith, it's just an ethnocentric cult.  When they took over Russia, they were not practicing any religion.  They had "customs", but it's not religious.  They practiced Atheism and murdered somewhere between 20-60 million white, Christian Russians.

That's why I want you to keep talking. To show just how colossally stupid and ignorant you are. One of the oldest religions, and the first to bring in to the world the concept of ethical monotheism represented in the Old Testament: Judaism, is, according to you, not a religion. An idiot brainwashed cultist like you thinks he can proclaim a faith practiced by hundreds of millions throughout the centuries thinks what is or is not a religion. Imagine if someone said that Christianity is not a religion but a cult? Let's compare the numbers that practice Judaism to the Holocaust deniers and tell me who the cult is.

And now it's Jews that want to ban Christmas, not the radical secularist? Where do you get this nonsense? Seriously, give me the links that have brainwashed you. Introduce me to your world of brainwashed cultist.

One of the differences between you and me is that when I say something like, "There is no such thing as Palestine. That's it's just a made up country." I back that with facts and evidence. Palestine has never existed as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

But you, you just spout out nonsense without any verifiable facts or evidence.

Where do you live "Oak"? Why are you so ashamed to say where you are from? I understand why you wouldn't want to show your face. You are a pathetic looking sonabitch that has to hide behind a computer. The things you say here you would never say in public because you are afraid. Everything about you reeks of a weak-minded little cuck that is the puppet of a sad and lonely cult.