Author Topic: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi  (Read 67680 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi
« Reply #300 on: January 23, 2020, 10:02:27 AM »
With all the fake news and agendas out there - why do you trust HIStory books? You know that history is written by the victor don't you? I am sure some Jews died in concentration camps. Do I care about their deaths more than the deaths of any other race or groups of people that died in all the wars in the history of humanity? No I fucking don't. I don't fucking care.

Jewish bankers instigated WW1 and WW2. They financed Hitler and Churchill. So they are responsible for the deaths of over 100 million in the wars and over a billion unborn. So why the fuck should I care about a few Jews that died in camps? Perhaps 150,000 died. So what?

You say 6 million died (but you did not count them yourself). So fucking what?!

Respect should be earned. If the Jews want my respect then they better earn it. I have high standards. If a Jew is anti-white then he/she has not gained my respect. Why would I respect someone that acts against my own self interest? Jews want to flood Europe with non-whites to mongrelize the population and destroy the diversity that already exists in the white race. I don't care for that. I want to see hot blonde, red, brunette, and black haired beautiful white women with different shades of white. I am not interested in a race where everyone looks the same. So I am not impressed with Jews at all.

To top this off they are not attractive people. Their females have to get nose jobs to make them prettier. I am not impressed.

They practice usury and tax the citizens. The Federal Reserve did not exist until Jews tricked the fool Woodrow Wilson to enslave the citizens of the USA.

"Even Woodrow Wilson would regret his actions and before his death, stated: "I am a most unhappy man--unwittingly I have ruined my country."

Fake Jews put fake Jew "comedians" like Bill Maher and Howard Stern on TV and think I am supposed to laugh and be distracted. I am not. I am not impressed.

If Jews want my respect do the following:

1. Stop being anti-white.
2. Become religious.
3. Stop meddling with nations.
4. Dissolve the Federal Reserve.
5. Stop promoting the mongrelization of the white race.
6. Make me money.
7. Produce beautiful children.

You still don't understand? Those so called history books, which indeed are written by the victor, are based on the facts. You see, losers doesn't write books, they have too much to do, like dying, healing their wounds etc. and shame that stupidity which actually made them losers. Point is always the facts. Facts are funny, because you can prove them to be facts by hard evidence. Your beliefs are based on lies and claims, so you can't prove nothing about them, except the fact that they are so many ways incorrect.  ;D

1. I am not anti white, I am anti stupidity, and stupidity has no colour.
2. I am not religious, because I believe just facts.  
3 -6. I don't give a shit..
7. I have done that over 30 years ago.

Respect must be earned? Like you do, in your own mind, acting like raving imbecile, believing that utterly stupid nonsense? First you say that jews rule the world, no matter that there is only ~18 million of them on this planet. If so fking microscopic minority rule this world and have lead it to all this progress which we all have witnessed, what else they must accomplish to earn your respect? Whole industrial revolution from the invention of the wheel up to modern technology is ruled by jews, and they haven't earn any respect? Really? In this nonsense of yours, is there some kind of logic somewhere to be found?  ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: January 24, 2020, 01:55:19 PM »
You still don't understand? Those so called history books, which indeed are written by the victor, are based on the facts. You see, losers doesn't write books, they have too much to do, like dying, healing their wounds etc. and shame that stupidity which actually made them losers. Point is always the facts. Facts are funny, because you can prove them to be facts by hard evidence. Your beliefs are based on lies and claims, so you can't prove nothing about them, except the fact that they are so many ways incorrect.  ;D

1. I am not anti white, I am anti stupidity, and stupidity has no colour.
2. I am not religious, because I believe just facts.  
3 -6. I don't give a shit..
7. I have done that over 30 years ago.

Respect must be earned? Like you do, in your own mind, acting like raving imbecile, believing that utterly stupid nonsense? First you say that jews rule the world, no matter that there is only ~18 million of them on this planet. If so fking microscopic minority rule this world and have lead it to all this progress which we all have witnessed, what else they must accomplish to earn your respect? Whole industrial revolution from the invention of the wheel up to modern technology is ruled by jews, and they haven't earn any respect? Really? In this nonsense of yours, is there some kind of logic somewhere to be found?  ;D
You are a fake Jew right? Just admit it.

Yes respect must be earned. I am not asking for respect from anyone. I don't fucking care. I am just telling YOU don't expect me to respect the fake Jews when they have given me no reasons to respect them. Jews practice nepotism and weasel their way into power. They try to guilt trip and if that does not work outlaw any criticism leveled at them. That is the sure sign that they are not to be trusted.

You are not religious because you believe in facts?! HAHA! So please tell me what facts do you have that explains why the Big Bang happened on it's own?

You do realize that the leap of faith it takes to "believe" that the Big Bang started on it's own or that a higher power or creator initiated it is the same right?!

You have to realize Ropoo that as a human you are insignificant. Humans die and rot just like any other animal. Your body is a design. Think about all your veins. There is redundancy built in with two kidneys. Similar to a computer server with two power supplies. It is very arrogant of humans to make a statement with confidence that there is no creator. You are disregarding facts by doing so. Scientists marvel at the Universe and many admit that there has to be a higher power to account for the fine tuning that was needed to create the Universe with all the laws required so it can exist as it does today.

YOU don't understand. I can be like your father Ropoo. I can give you many "advices". Because you obviously need them.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: January 24, 2020, 01:58:40 PM »
Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, Harold Kushner, Dennis Prager, Benjamin Netanyahu, Golda Meier, Menachem Begin, Henry Kissenger, Jonah Goldberg, Jared Kushner, Mark Levin, Viktor Frankl, every Jew I've ever known or know of...

Harvard never fires political extremists. They hire them.
They would not hire a white Christian who says the opposite of Ignatiev. And if any of their faculty ever dared say about the Jews what Ignatiev said about "Whites" they would be fired.

It's called Hypocrisy pellius!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: January 24, 2020, 02:05:39 PM »
Mainstream media has nothing in common with historians. God, you are just beyond moronic. How did you get so dumb? No, I shouldn't believe scholars and historians, photographic and physical evidence; people that were actually there. I should believe some internet whack job who blames his failures in life on outside forces. In this case, a tiny minority that has been systematically oppressed, prosecuted, and exterminated.

And make your own money, you pathetic loser. So, so typical of your kind. Not only blaming others but expecting unearned and undeserved entitlements.
Problem you fucking idiot is that not all historians agree with the official narrative. A few photos does not mean 6 million Jews were killed. And even if 6 million Jews were killed why should I care? Over 60 million people died in WW2. What makes fake Jews so special? Do their assholes smell like roses? Are their females super sexy? God damn you can't force someone to feel empathy. Should I feel sorry for the millions of cockroaches that die every year?!

When people are arrested for doubting the Holocaust you have to start wondering pellius. Why are people not arrested then for doubting the Holodomor?

You are on the wrong side of history moron. I am right and have the moral high ground here. Now shut your fucking pie hole!

https://www.theguardian.com/guardianweekly/story/0,,1715580,00.html

David Irving, the discredited British historian and Nazi apologist, was this week starting a three-year prison sentence in Vienna for denying the Holocaust and the gas chambers of Auschwitz.
Irving, who appeared in court confidently on Monday carrying his book Hitler's War - "my flagship, 35 years of work" - and a PG Wodehouse paperback, immediately vowed to appeal against the sentence. "I'm very shocked," he said as he was led back to the cells where he has been held for the past three months.

Irving, 67, started the day affecting the image of an English gent arraigned before a foreign court. "Frankly, questions about the Holocaust bore me," he said, calling the trial "ridiculous" and claiming that the Austrian law under which he was being tried would be scrapped within a year.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #306 on: January 24, 2020, 03:31:46 PM »
They would not hire a white Christian who says the opposite of Ignatiev. And if any of their faculty ever dared say about the Jews what Ignatiev said about "Whites" they would be fired.

It's called Hypocrisy pellius!

A friend of mine who is a White Christian works on the Dennis Prager show. Kissenger worked for Nixon, also a White Christian. Johan Goldberg worked at the National Review which was started by William F. Buckley Jr. and now run by Richard Lowry who said that the Bible is our national book.

So once again, being the brainwashed cultist that you are that can't think for yourself, you are wrong. But, please, keep crying, pounding your fists, screaming, and having meltdowns. I love ripping stupid bitches like you a new one.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: January 24, 2020, 03:59:54 PM »
A friend of mine who is a White Christian works on the Dennis Prager show. Kissenger worked for Nixon, also a White Christian. Johan Goldberg worked at the National Review which was started by William F. Buckley Jr. and now run by Richard Lowry who said that the Bible is our national book.

So once again, being the brainwashed cultist that you are that can't think for yourself, you are wrong. But, please, keep crying, pounding your fists, screaming, and having meltdowns. I love ripping stupid bitches like you a new one.
What does your response have to do with my claim that a white Christian would not get away with saying about the Jews or any other minority what the fake Jew Ignatiev said about whites?

My response completely flew over your mongrel head illustrating what an imbecile you are.

Look at this link. Why is this allowed on that site?

https://harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html

Would they publish: "Abolish Jews" or "Abolish the Black Race"??!

It's not possible to rip your asshole anymore. It is already gaping wide open from being fucked by hundreds of gay men in the back of the hardware store you work at.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #308 on: January 24, 2020, 06:14:35 PM »
Problem you fucking idiot is that not all historians agree with the official narrative. A few photos does not mean 6 million Jews were killed. And even if 6 million Jews were killed why should I care? Over 60 million people died in WW2. What makes fake Jews so special? Do their assholes smell like roses? Are their females super sexy? God damn you can't force someone to feel empathy. Should I feel sorry for the millions of cockroaches that die every year?!

When people are arrested for doubting the Holocaust you have to start wondering pellius. Why are people not arrested then for doubting the Holodomor?

You are on the wrong side of history moron. I am right and have the moral high ground here. Now shut your fucking pie hole!

David Irving, the discredited British historian and Nazi apologist, was this week starting a three-year prison sentence in Vienna for denying the Holocaust and the gas chambers of Auschwitz.
Irving, who appeared in court confidently on Monday carrying his book Hitler's War - "my flagship, 35 years of work" - and a PG Wodehouse paperback, immediately vowed to appeal against the sentence. "I'm very shocked," he said as he was led back to the cells where he has been held for the past three months.

Irving, 67, started the day affecting the image of an English gent arraigned before a foreign court. "Frankly, questions about the Holocaust bore me," he said, calling the trial "ridiculous" and claiming that the Austrian law under which he was being tried would be scrapped within a year.

“When people are arrested for doubting the Holocaust you have to start wondering pellius. Why are people not arrested then for doubting the Holodomor? “

Yes - Why ? Are people arrested for Denying other Mass Killings ?
If Not Why Not.  Why just the mass killing of Jews.

That’s a bit odd I’d think most would say.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: January 24, 2020, 06:24:42 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: January 24, 2020, 08:20:25 PM »

“When people are arrested for doubting the Holocaust you have to start wondering pellius. Why are people not arrested then for doubting the Holodomor? “

Yes - Why ? Are people arrested for Denying other Mass Killings ?
If Not Why Not.  Why just the mass killing of Jews.

That’s a bit odd I’d think most would say.

Same reason why Germany welcomes immigrants. Same reasons why here in the US they are tearing down Confederate symbols. Why there is hate speech which is only legal in this country because of our Constitution but for all practical purposes is not allowed. You can't say "n igg er" or phag, a teacher even lost his job because he insisted on calling a boy who acts like a girl "a boy". So sure, you won't be sent to jail for hate speech here in the U.S. but there are other ways to censor you. In Lithuania, Latvia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania and the Czech Republic, they have criminalized denial of Communist atrocities.

They do this partly out of guilt and partly to show, to overcompensate, that they are with the good guys. Like when so many White people bend over backwards defending Blacks -- which is part of the reason Obama got so much support. "See, I'm not a racist. I have Black friends. I stick up for Blacks. I voted for Obama.

But I don't see the relevance it has to this argument which I understand is denying the Holocaust ever happened, ("at least initially" according to Matt). It's like saying
"In some places, my opinion would be censored -- ergo, my opinion is correct." Which is ridiculous regardless of whether or not it is right to ban such speech.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: January 24, 2020, 08:29:00 PM »
As an aside, in this country during the Cold War, the Left was very sympathetic to the Communists. The New York Times submitted the work and reporting of Walter Duranty who denied the reports of mass starvation in Ukraine in which he received a Pulitzer Prize. Duranty, and the New York Times were eventually exposed and the New Times had to print a retraction and calls were made to revoke his Pulitzer Prize.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: January 24, 2020, 08:40:32 PM »

I do find it strange how so much is made about the murder of Jews in the 2WW by Germans
Yet so little is Pushed or Made of the Many More People that were killed in Russia & Ukraine
/ Cambodia/ China - Yet Its alway Headline News about the Jews.
And I’m not hating on Jews - Just the skewed Headline Reporting.
Clearly the Jews are Disliked by Many for whatever reasons.

My experience was just the opposite. While working for the DOD during the Cold War it was the Communist atrocities that were always in the forefront. Stalin and Mao were the main figureheads and it was understood and agreed upon that Communism, was by far, by sheer body count, the most evil and murderous regime that has ever existed.
Nobody talked about the Holocaust, either in society or in the news. The monster and biggest threats were Communism and the Gulags and Chinese concentration camps.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: January 24, 2020, 09:19:39 PM »
Pellius thanks for your replies - It just seems that in the white western world the Jews & the holocaust
Is the worst atrocity as per MSM & Such like - I’m not a Holocaust Denier- Though from what I’ve gathered
I certainly think the 6 Million is an Exaggerated Figure.

For me there’s to much emphasis on “protecting” Jews - They’ve brought a lot of the hatred on themselves.
Again I’d be far happier & so would the world in general if religions were not followed.

Big Bang or Creator - Makes Zero Difference To Any of us on this planet.
Believing & Fighting / Killing Each Other Over a “My God / Religion” is Better / The Right one is Clearly
Not of a Very advanced Thinking Peoples - For all the advancements & Inventions Etc.

Humans but for a very thin veneer are still very Primitive Animals many Regards,
And it constantly leaks out of us at any given opportunity.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #314 on: January 24, 2020, 09:58:07 PM »
All this holocaust education, hollywood holocaust movies, hate speech/thought laws, constant talk of the holocaust and antisemitism in the media and yet antisemitism keeps spiking. All these efforts and propaganda have done nothing at all to reduce antisemitism. Some have actually claimed antisemitism is a mental illness, biological, which especially europeans suffer from. Maybe they will invent a drug that will eradicate this scourge once and for all. Or maybe some type of gene editing so every human will be born a philosemite :D

Regarding Dorian, I'm surprised he hasn't really suffered for his thought and speech crimes. Maybe it's because his love for the afros balances things out  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: January 24, 2020, 10:01:14 PM »
Pellius thanks for your replies - It just seems that in the white western world the Jews & the holocaust
Is the worst atrocity as per MSM & Such like - I’m not a Holocaust Denier- Though from what I’ve gathered
I certainly think the 6 Million is an Exaggerated Figure.

For me there’s to much emphasis on “protecting” Jews - They’ve brought a lot of the hatred on themselves.
Again I’d be far happier & so would the world in general if religions were not followed.

Big Bang or Creator - Makes Zero Difference To Any of us on this planet.
Believing & Fighting / Killing Each Other Over a “My God / Religion” is Better / The Right one is Clearly
Not of a Very advanced Thinking Peoples - For all the advancements & Inventions Etc.

Humans but for a very thin veneer are still very Primitive Animals many Regards,
And it constantly leaks out of us at any given opportunity.

With the exception of America, Jews and Israel are looked down upon by the majority of the world. I find that it is just the opposite that there is an emphasis on protecting them. Even those who don't feel strongly one way or another quietly wouldn't mind it they just "went away." Even here in America they are the most prosecuted race. No where here do you find people just randomly assaulted on the street for their race except Jews. Their synagogues and schools are routinely attacked. This doesn't happen with Blacks who are always quick to cry rascism when they disproportionately account for the amount of violent crime and lowering the quality of life wherever area they inhabit.

Also, I obviously disagree with you in regard to religion. As both Europe and America has grown more secular I hardly find that people are happier, respectful, more decent, and more honest than my father's generation.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: January 25, 2020, 02:07:48 AM »
You are a fake Jew right? Just admit it.

Yes respect must be earned. I am not asking for respect from anyone. I don't fucking care. I am just telling YOU don't expect me to respect the fake Jews when they have given me no reasons to respect them. Jews practice nepotism and weasel their way into power. They try to guilt trip and if that does not work outlaw any criticism leveled at them. That is the sure sign that they are not to be trusted.

You are not religious because you believe in facts?! HAHA! So please tell me what facts do you have that explains why the Big Bang happened on it's own?

You do realize that the leap of faith it takes to "believe" that the Big Bang started on it's own or that a higher power or creator initiated it is the same right?!

You have to realize Ropoo that as a human you are insignificant. Humans die and rot just like any other animal. Your body is a design. Think about all your veins. There is redundancy built in with two kidneys. Similar to a computer server with two power supplies. It is very arrogant of humans to make a statement with confidence that there is no creator. You are disregarding facts by doing so. Scientists marvel at the Universe and many admit that there has to be a higher power to account for the fine tuning that was needed to create the Universe with all the laws required so it can exist as it does today.

YOU don't understand. I can be like your father Ropoo. I can give you many "advices". Because you obviously need them.

Typical rant of the ignorant moron. I should explain you what and how was the big bang, while you are believing a god, which has no evidence at all, not even that bit which we have about big bang? Your logic is so childish that it proves there isn't anything you really could understand about the matter, because you are an idiot. There is no such force in this universe, which has enough patient to teach these things to you, because average brick would learn them faster.  

Let's put it this way: How we know that there were a big bang something like 13.7 billion years ago? Because we have seen that universe is expanding in certain speed, so using that speed and some math, we can calculate that in those 13.7 billion years things has moved from the point x to there were they are today.

That is the theory, simplified to the level of morons. It is called theory because it isn't finished, it is ongoing study which will or will not reach it's end before end of the mankind. Theory means that we know by 99.999% accuracy what has happen, we can prove it by math but there is that 0.001% which science has to prove before we can call it to be a fact. So we know that there was a big bang, we know approximately when, but we don't know what was it's cause. Do you know why? Because 13.7 billion years is fking long period of time. Anyhow, science can mathematically prove all this, just as easily you can prove that you have 10 toes and 10 fingers by counting them...if you can count up to ten, I mean.. ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #317 on: January 25, 2020, 02:30:29 AM »

And you call others idiots? You really mean that nazis fake the holocaust hand in hand with the jews, and take the blame from it? While ago I pointed out that if there is result, in this case holocaust, there should be also the evidence about the means how they could fake this kind of phenomena, which has literally hundreds of tons of evidence, the greater part of it provided by the nazis themself. Hundreds of thousands corpses, millions of missing persons, which each has his personal history, his relatives, his medical records etc. common things every individual have.

It is not about a few photos, it is about the hundreds of survivors, eye witnesses, nazis who testified these things to happen AND thousands of photos, films etc. which were work of the nazis themself. In the other hand, you and your neo nazi friends can't explain even the fact why gather jews in the camps in the first place? Why all this trouble, building whole infrastructure, railroads etc. for the camps and the camps themself, if there wasn't any intention to harm them? There must be a reason, so what is it? You don't know? So what exactly you know about the matter? NOTHING? You just read that crap from the internet and believe it because it fit in your prejudices so fking perfectly.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: January 25, 2020, 03:13:35 AM »

And you call others idiots? You really mean that nazis fake the holocaust hand in hand with the jews, and take the blame from it? While ago I pointed out that if there is result, in this case holocaust, there should be also the evidence about the means how they could fake this kind of phenomena, which has literally hundreds of tons of evidence, the greater part of it provided by the nazis themself. Hundreds of thousands corpses, millions of missing persons, which each has his personal history, his relatives, his medical records etc. common things every individual have.

It is not about a few photos, it is about the hundreds of survivors, eye witnesses, nazis who testified these things to happen AND thousands of photos, films etc. which were work of the nazis themself. In the other hand, you and your neo nazi friends can't explain even the fact why gather jews in the camps in the first place? Why all this trouble, building whole infrastructure, railroads etc. for the camps and the camps themself, if there wasn't any intention to harm them? There must be a reason, so what is it? You don't know? So what exactly you know about the matter? NOTHING? You just read that crap from the internet and believe it because it fit in your prejudices so fking perfectly.

I wonder if that DummyCrap Muslime Ilahn Omar says About WW2 “Some People Did Something”

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: January 25, 2020, 03:55:49 AM »
What does your response have to do with my claim that a white Christian would not get away with saying about the Jews or any other minority what the fake Jew Ignatiev said about whites?

My response completely flew over your mongrel head illustrating what an imbecile you are.

Look at this link. Why is this allowed on that site?

https://harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html

Would they publish: "Abolish Jews" or "Abolish the Black Race"??!

It's not possible to rip your asshole anymore. It is already gaping wide open from being fucked by hundreds of gay men in the back of the hardware store you work at.

Nope. You're the fool here. The majority of people just laugh at you. You're like the crazy man on the street corner yelling that world is going to end.

And how come you and " theoak" avoid my question. What do you want to do with the Jews and with Israel? No theoretical or abstract answer but a direct actionable solution. You bitch and cry "Jews, Jews, Jews! They control everything. They have so much power over me!"

Well, what do you want to do about it? None of this "make me money, make better looking children bullshit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: January 25, 2020, 03:58:35 AM »

Great post! Hit the nail right on the head.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: January 25, 2020, 04:24:21 AM »
As a Total Non Religious Believer - I find it totally amazing that humans act so primitive over varying
Religions & Their Beliefs. so much hate / animosity & killing over a Mythical Sky Wizard.
It 2020 and it doesn’t show humanity to Really have Moved very Far forward at all.

Personally I’d Ban all Forms of Religion They Nothing But Trouble Causing.
And Yes Some are Far Far worse than others for doing That.

Really Sky Wizards & all seeing / all Knowing / Omini Presents
Yet let’s all manner of Atrocities happen to Many Many Innocents
Yep that’s a Great Sky Wizard & Protector To Believe In.

Intelligent People all over the world Arguing & Fighting Over A Fairy Tale
Being interpreted Differently.

Fantastic Post Reported^^^   :D

Brilliant!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: January 25, 2020, 04:29:14 AM »
Pellius is bitch-slapping retards over and over here, why they come back to prove how retarded they are is odd.
Stop trying to prove it, we already know, trust me...

Nice job Pellius.  8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #323 on: January 25, 2020, 06:50:09 AM »

Without saying what I personally think about this whole holocaust business, there are some facts which may make one question *certain aspects* of the official narrative. For example: the official Auschwitz death toll was in excess of 4 million for decades. It is now a bit over 1 million. What happened to the 3 million? The nazis admitted to a bunch of things in the Nuremberg trials which have been discredited since. I seem to remember some higher up admitting to overseeing the killing of something like 10 million jews in one of the camps. The captured nazis were tortured and almost every nazi reportedly had crushed testicles. Torture victims will admit to anything.
The nazis were blamed for Katyn until Putin, I believe, admitted it was the work of the russians not too long ago.
The russians also admittedly "reconstructed" the gas chambers after the liberation.
Then you had the lampshades and soap made out of jewish fat which everyone agrees was baloney. I saw one interview with a survivor made by Spielberg in which the lady talked about the soap as if it were fact. For her it was true, and can you doubt her when she had seen it herself in the camp and bore witness. Another was in one of the gas chambers and told how she was surprised that water came out of the faucets - she had heard she would be gassed in that room.
I believe there is still classified documentation on WWII by the russians for example. Since it's classified it's obviously still very sensitive, just like Katyn was until recently.
The polish and the russians disagree on culpability in atrocities to this day. If the facts were plain there would be no disagreement, right?

It is not a stretch to say that some aspects of official history may be wrong. It's not just the holocaust either. Did the armenian genocide happen or not? How many were killed by the communists in russia? Depending on who you ask you can get figures like 20 million or 100 million. Some will say it was more like a few hundred thousand. How many were killed in dresden by the firebombing? You will get wildly different numbers depending on who you ask.

Now some will say it doesn't matter how many jews died or how, only that some in fact were killed. If it matters is for everyone to decide for themselves, but if you have doubts about some aspects and voice them you can end up in jail in many countries. That's problematic in my view. Apparently discussing these matters is very dangerous and could lead to another holocaust at any time.

One thing that came to mind just now is how Donald Trump has been called a nazi and antisemite for years by jews, despite all his sucking up to them. It's like jews feel there is an antisemite lurking under the surface of every gentile no matter what they do. I don't know, maybe there is  ::) :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: January 25, 2020, 12:02:48 PM »

I wonder if that DummyCrap Muslime Ilahn Omar says About WW2 “Some People Did Something”

Former Iranian prez Ahmadinejad : 'holocaust' never happened  !!!