Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 136445 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #975 on: February 15, 2020, 04:05:15 PM »
The old notion that babies are born a blank slate is not true, per the research. Infants come into this world with an array of temperamental qualities, which leads to a different personality constellation into adulthood, which affects adult behavior and emotionality. With that said, we do know the brain is wire hard for altruism and cooperation, which has been supported by numerous studies within the field of neuropsychology, psychology, and neuroscience.

Of course, a specific temperamental disposition will lead to a certain personality constellation, which may increase or decrease the chances of someone engaging in violent acts. Of course, the environment can act as a mediating or moderating variable, as the research is quite clear that linear models of causality are rather "outdated" and there are multitude of variables that will determine if a person can commit heinous acts toward their fellow man.

In EXTREMELY severe cases, I do think that most people would engage in acts that would promote the survival of themselves or their loved ones over others. However, I think there is more of a middle ground on the spectrum, where is is really difficult to say what particular variables may or may not lead to an individual engaging in evil acts.

The fact is, most of us doing have our breaking points--we all have a psychological threshold, that if pushed over the edge, could lead us to possibly engage in a variety of behaviors--violence, psychosis, substance use/abuse. The arguments here are too restrictive in nature--it has become an either/or argument, and I am not too sure it works that way.  If we are all capable of engaging in heinous acts, the exact variables would need to occur at the exact right time.
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #976 on: February 15, 2020, 04:05:27 PM »
Many good  people commit evil acts thinking they are doing the right thing , manipulation and brainwashing play a major role in people committing these acts
I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him bleed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #977 on: February 15, 2020, 04:06:29 PM »
If anyone is more interest in violent behavior, read Paul Frick out of LSU, who studies violence in children and adolescents.

https://www.lsu.edu/hss/psychology/faculty/clinical/frick.php
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #978 on: February 15, 2020, 04:09:59 PM »
  Hi, Johnny Cash

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: February 15, 2020, 04:11:27 PM »
If anyone is more interest in violent behavior, read Paul Frick out of LSU, who studies violence in children and adolescents.

I'm not so sure.

I believe SF1900 has no involvement within Psychology nor do I think he has an actual Medical Doctorate allowing for the title of Psychiatrist. I think he is merely a low-brow, knuckle dragging behemoth with a penchant for men in thongs. He is simply a deranged homosexual that is clearly obsessed with XFACTOR.

He is also a god damn fucking liar and I wouldn't be surprised if he tricked some of you into thinking that he has some level of academic training in the field of psychology. His IP clearly shows that he lives somewhere in the midwest and based on the city highlighted, nothing but a bunch of cousin-fucking hillbillies are likely found within.

I could be wrong though. I've dealt with many liars on here over the years. Ron and I once knew a Persian here parading as a millionaire playboy, he turned out to be poor as fuck.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: February 15, 2020, 04:20:04 PM »
The old notion that babies are born a blank slate is not true, per the research. Infants come into this world with an array of temperamental qualities, which leads to a different personality constellation into adulthood, which affects adult behavior and emotionality. With that said, we do know the brain is wire hard for altruism and cooperation, which has been supported by numerous studies within the field of neuropsychology, psychology, and neuroscience.

Of course, a specific temperamental disposition will lead to a certain personality constellation, which may increase or decrease the chances of someone engaging in violent acts. Of course, the environment can act as a mediating or moderating variable, as the research is quite clear that linear models of causality are rather "outdated" and there are multitude of variables that will determine if a person can commit heinous acts toward their fellow man.

In EXTREMELY severe cases, I do think that most people would engage in acts that would promote the survival of themselves or their loved ones over others. However, I think there is more of a middle ground on the spectrum, where is is really difficult to say what particular variables may or may not lead to an individual engaging in evil acts.

The fact is, most of us doing have our breaking points--we all have a psychological threshold, that if pushed over the edge, could lead us to possibly engage in a variety of behaviors--violence, psychosis, substance use/abuse. The arguments here are too restrictive in nature--it has become an either/or argument, and I am not too sure it works that way.  If we are all capable of engaging in heinous acts, the exact variables would need to occur at the exact right time.

pellius disagrees with you..people with a good moral foundation simply cannot commit an atrocity..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #981 on: February 15, 2020, 04:23:42 PM »

Weird, how would I know of a random researcher out of LSU.  ??? ??? ;D ;D
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #982 on: February 15, 2020, 04:25:04 PM »
Weird, how would I know of a random researcher out of LSU.  ??? ??? ;D ;D
??? :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #983 on: February 15, 2020, 04:29:39 PM »
pellius disagrees with you..people with a good moral foundation simply cannot commit an atrocity..

I think the problem is making too broad of generalizations. I am more apt to look at specific situations and determine how I or others may or may not act. Each act should be examined to determine how one should possibly act. I do think we are all capable of extreme acts in extreme situations, but for the most part, humans lean toward cooperation altruism and the like. But, no doubt, extreme situations can push people over the edge, even those with a strong moral foundation. The human psyche could be very fragile, and enough trauma and hardship, can push someone to engage in extreme behavios.

1) Would a mother or father kill someone else for food if their baby was starving and there was a lack of natural resources?
2) If someone raped or killed your daughter or wife, and you found out who the person was, would you kill/torture them as revenge?

X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: February 15, 2020, 04:36:15 PM »
I think the problem is making too broad of generalizations. I am more apt to look at specific situations and determine how I or others may or may not act. Each act should be examined to determine how one should possibly act. I do think we are all capable of extreme acts in extreme situations, but for the most part, humans lean toward cooperation altruism and the like. But, no doubt, extreme situations can push people over the edge, even those with a strong moral foundation. The human psyche could be very fragile, and enough trauma and hardship, can push someone to engage in extreme behavios.

1) Would a mother or father kill someone else for food if their baby was starving and there was a lack of natural resources?
2) If someone raped or killed your daughter or wife, and you found out who the person was, would you kill/torture them as revenge?

have you read this?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ordinary-Men-Revised-Battalion-Solution/dp/0062303023/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2QCQ1LQO9J3B9&keywords=ordinary+men&qid=1581813359&sprefix=ordinary+men%2Caps%2C143&sr=8-1

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #985 on: February 15, 2020, 04:37:51 PM »

Is it possible to answer these questions without being in the midst of the experiences? Anyone can imagine doing or not doing these things. Fortunately, most of us will never have to put our imaginations to the test.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #986 on: February 15, 2020, 05:00:21 PM »
40 pages... any more pictures of the wife?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #987 on: February 15, 2020, 05:06:42 PM »

That’s why it’s a thought experiment.
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #989 on: February 15, 2020, 06:00:27 PM »

Auto Store Worker 🙄

Works in Psychology - 👍🏻

At least your now showing your true self.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #990 on: February 15, 2020, 06:05:19 PM »
Thank you. It's pretty well known here that I can go over the top but even I sometimes realize when I've been unfair and wrong and willing to admit it.

And that says a lot about you - To many aren’t prepared to say they’ve been wrong or OTT.
Like yourself I can be very stubborn & wont concede if I believe I’m correct.
It may take a bit of time & thought only I will say I’m wrong or offer an apology
If I’m OTT / Wrong.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #991 on: February 15, 2020, 10:24:37 PM »
you seem to be agreeing with my point now

I have been saying all along a person who recognises the evil within and keeps a tab on it is safer than someone who thinks they are not capable of evil acts

Its exactly why atrocities should be consistently  anniversaried, its to remind people of the evil that lies in everyone.
If we were allowed to forget such acts then they are more likely to be repeated...

Are you changing your tune? This is not the first time I made this point. You claim that given certain circumstances we would all commit the most heinous acts. It all started when you claim that our leaders are no different and no worse than a Kim Jung Un or a Pol Pot, or Saddam Hussein. I believe, and it has been proven throughout history, that there are, rare as they may be, good and decent people with moral values that transcend their personal feelings and inclinations and there is a line they will no cross no matter what. And you disgrace and dishonor those truly good and decent people. Those who gave their lives for a higher moral cause.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #992 on: February 15, 2020, 10:36:47 PM »
Many good  people commit evil acts thinking they are doing the right thing , manipulation and brainwashing play a major role in people committing these acts

Of course. I've always said that. A Hitler and a Pol Pot never got up every morning thinking, "OK, how can I make the world a miserable and worse place." But they didn't have the moral foundation to distinguish between objective right and wrong and justified their actions. In Pol Pot's case, he had murdered 1 out of 3 people in Cambodia. He justified that because educated people stood in his way for an agrarian society. That why I think a belief in God is important. I don't trust human nature. When you only have to answer to yourself you can justify anything. Again getting back to Dostoevski in "The Brothers Karamazov"
"Without God, all is permitted."

Of course, I always have to make clear that there are many good and decent atheists and there are horrible theists. But just because one violates their belief system doesn't, in and of itself, invalidate that belief system. Similar to laws. Just because someone violates a law doesn't mean the law has no value. Laws keep people in line but not all people. Just because it doesn't stop all doesn't mean it doesn't stop any. All deterrents are like that. Like a border wall. Just because it doesn't stop everyone doesn't mean it isn't going to stop anyone.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #993 on: February 15, 2020, 10:45:49 PM »
Yep , most people are  easily controlled and manipulated .

Exactly! Most! Which implies "not all". I never made the argument that people are naturally born good. Most are not very far from being savages. That was why I never had kids of my own and the reason for my divorce. In my job, I came to the conclusion that on balance, when you weigh the good and bad in the grand scheme of things, this world is a horrible place for the majority. It's just this cesspool full of endless suffering. I couldn't in good conscience bring a child into this world. If I had a choice I would rather not to have been born. But I was willing to adopt. To try to provide a good life to a child that is already here. But that wasn't good enough in my relationship. It was important to my wife to have "her own child" which to me is kind of tribal. But I have had to privilege to help raise and provide or other members of my family when circumstances required it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #994 on: February 15, 2020, 10:59:28 PM »

Damn it, SF, you almost were able to convince people that you have a Doctorate if instead of using the term "blank slate" you should have used Rousseau's term he used in The Social Contract and the Origins of Inequality and said "tabula rasa" instead. That would have totally eliminated any doubts.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: February 15, 2020, 11:04:25 PM »

When I was just a baby
My Mama told me, "Son
Always be a good boy
Don't ever play with guns, "
But I shot a man in Reno
Just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowin'
I hang my head and cry

-- Johnny Cash, Folsom Prison blues

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #996 on: February 15, 2020, 11:08:42 PM »

STFU! You know that I never said that. Pathetic that you have to tell an outright lie just to promote your sick and warped agenda. To conflate "would not" with "cannot" just proves once again what a moron you are and just not a clear and logical thinker.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: February 15, 2020, 11:13:46 PM »

Would someone behead another man because they were ordered to? Obviously some would. But not all. Truly good, decent, honorable people are rare, but they do exist and it's a travesty to lump them all in the same group.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: February 15, 2020, 11:15:46 PM »
And that says a lot about you - To many aren’t prepared to say they’ve been wrong or OTT.
Like yourself I can be very stubborn & wont concede if I believe I’m correct.
It may take a bit of time & thought only I will say I’m wrong or offer an apology
If I’m OTT / Wrong.

And I've been at the wrong end of your "stubborn side". LOL! All water under the bridge.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: February 16, 2020, 01:40:41 AM »
And I've been at the wrong end of your "stubborn side". LOL! All water under the bridge.

Aye - we’ve had a few crossed words 😂🤣😂
Were similar in some personality traits I believe.

I like that you’re straight forward no bollocks & will argue your point of view
And have many good thoughts & posts on here.

In this discussion I think you’re both correct - As history, wars & Atrocities bear witness to
Time after time.
There are those who have sacrificed their Life instead of Succumbing & Commiting horrendous
Act to others, we don’t often hear about them as they should be held up in High regard,
These are in the minority.
On the other Hand there have been & still are all round the world people commiting vile
Brutality to others in the name of war / religion / Drugs / even as petty as going into the wrong
Post code 🙄.
For the vast majority of People it’s in them & contained & Probably they’re blissfully unaware what they’re
Capable of doing to other Humans. And that’s as it Should Be.