Author Topic: Is Craig Titus Really a Murderer?  (Read 5810 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Is Craig Titus Really a Murderer?
« on: February 15, 2020, 03:31:19 AM »
According to these guys Craig did not murder the woman he was charged and imprisoned for, but instead took the blame to save his wife

I answer the question of whether Craig Titus is a murderer. The story I tell was told to me by Richard Greenbaum, who was very involved with Titus in Las Vegas. I also explain why Craig Titus is in the intro to my videos.

C

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Is Craig Titus Really a Murderer?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 03:38:41 AM »
Probably right.

He protected the woman he loved.
Q

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 03:39:23 AM »
I'm not going to watch your video and I haven't got a large knowledge of what happened with the case in respect to what they claim (obviously I was around, but I never bothered to read the book or anything).

My honest judgement of Craig is that he was an angry guy, but I never got a vibe from him that he was the type of person to murder someone.

Do I believe he could lead a shambles of a life to the point where someone accidentally dies, 100%.

Do I think he directly murdered someone?  Fuck no.

The man had plenty of enemies, so naturally, most people were quite pleased to simply label him as a murderer, but I don't get the vibe from him.

There are some angry guys you think "yep, woman basher" and then there are others that you can just tell they keep their shit in check with women and to me, Craig is the latter.  Of course, I can't know for sure. 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 03:43:58 AM »
I'm not going to watch your video and I haven't got a large knowledge of what happened with the case in respect to what they claim (obviously I was around, but I never bothered to read the book or anything).

My honest judgement of Craig is that he was an angry guy, but I never got a vibe from him that he was the type of person to murder someone.

Do I believe he could lead a shambles of a life to the point where someone accidentally dies, 100%.

The man had plenty of enemies, so naturally, most people were quite pleased to simply label him as a murderer, but I don't get the vibe from him.

I have similar sentiments, but so many parts of this don't add up…

Death: accidental (maybe).

Stuffing the body in the Jag & torching it: NOT SO accidental (definitely).

Stopping to get your nails done while frantically fleeing the scene: more odd & perverse than a primemuscle post.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 03:46:21 AM »

There are some angry guys you think "yep, woman basher" and then there are others that you can just tell they keep their shit in check with women and to me, Craig is the latter.  Of course, I can't know for sure. 

Thats what everyone says when someone they know does something terrible.

You shouldnt be surprised at what anyone does given the right circumstances...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 03:47:28 AM »

Death: accidental.

Stuffing the body in the Jag & torching it: NOT SO accidental.

Stopping to get your nails done while frantically fleeing the scene: more odd & perverse than a primemuscle post.

Aye, like I said, leading a shambles of a life and making poor judgements after the fact, that I can believe.

I just don't believe that Craig killed the woman.  No way do I believe that.

If anything, Kelly getting her nails done makes me far more suspicious of her because fact is, women are way better at being cold at the snap of a finger.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 03:50:30 AM »
Thats what everyone says when someone they know does something terrible.

You shouldnt be surprised at what anyone does given the right circumstances...

No.  What everyone says when someone they know does something terrible is "Oh, they were quiet, I didn't expect this".  I can't recall ever hearing someone say "well yeah, he was a fucking hothead but not that level".

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 03:55:09 AM »
No.  What everyone says when someone they know does something terrible is "Oh, they were quiet, I didn't expect this".  I can't recall ever hearing someone say "well yeah, he was a fucking hothead but not that level".

thats an even sillier statement

So someone is a hothead and has a short temper but they would always reel it in just short of killing someone.

Hotheads kill people all the time by accident, single punch killings are quite common

Why would you be surprised when a hothead oversteps the mark?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2020, 04:05:15 AM »
thats an even sillier statement

So someone is a hothead and has a short temper but they would always reel it in just short of killing someone.

Hotheads kill people all the time by accident, single punch killings are quite common

Why would you be surprised when a hothead oversteps the mark?

It's a difficult thing to really explain.

This board ground down just about every professional person in the fitness world, except Craig Titus and maybe a few others.

He never really got angry at much that was written here and he displayed some of the least ego, I've seen from a Pro.

It's hard to explain.  He was actually insanely passive, despite his reputation.  He had a few flashpoints where he was caught in situations confronting people in his real life - but he didn't let that shit spill out on just about anybody.

If you came here after him, you'd be forgiven for thinking he'd have been beefing with everybody on here (this place was 10 times as vicious back then, too).  Instead, he lasted ages here and somehow, never really caught the ire of the masses in terms of latching onto someone who reacts.

I'm fine with you thinking that is silly.  It isn't something I can easily describe.  There are hotheads who completely laser anybody who even slightly bothers them and then there is this guy who is actually very selective about where he expresses it - and that's what I mean by "not that level".

I struggle to comprehend how a petit, small girl manages to do anything to cause him to kill her.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 04:08:48 AM »
It's a difficult thing to really explain.

This board ground down just about every professional person in the fitness world, except Craig Titus and maybe a few others.

He never really got angry at much that was written here and he displayed some of the least ego, I've seen from a Pro.

It's hard to explain.  He was actually insanely passive, despite his reputation.  He had a few flashpoints where he was caught in situations confronting people in his real life - but he didn't let that shit spill out on just about anybody.

If you came here after him, you'd be forgiven for thinking he'd have been beefing with everybody on here (this place was 10 times as vicious back then, too).  Instead, he lasted ages here and somehow, never really caught the ire of the masses in terms of latching onto someone who reacts.

I'm fine with you thinking that is silly.  It isn't something I can easily describe.  There are hotheads who completely laser anybody who even slightly bothers them and then there is this guy who is actually very selective about where he expresses it - and that's what I mean by "not that level".

I struggle to comprehend how a petit, small girl manages to do anything to cause him to kill her.

so he wasnt really that much of a hothead at all then..

I have no idea why you labelled him one in the first place, maybe you should have just written "Oh, he was quiet, I didn't expect this".

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2020, 04:18:35 AM »
so he wasnt really that much of a hothead at all then..

I have no idea why you labelled him one in the first place, maybe you should have just written "Oh, he was quiet, I didn't expect this".

Because the dominant, cro-magnon reaction to Craig being done for murder was "Oh, he confronted a few people and had a few real life beefs with someone, he must be ultra angry and is definitely guilty"

If he got in a beef with you, you'd know him as a hot head.  Craig's beefs were with people who could influence his life.  Ron Harris, writing bad things about his after parties.  Kamali - being a douche to each other as fellow competitors etc

But how the fuck a tiny girl with no influence at all could possibly raise his ire, I don't know.

Other than threaten to accuse him of rape, I guess.

We'll never know.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 04:22:50 AM »
Because the dominant, cro-magnon reaction to Craig being done for murder was "Oh, he confronted a few people and had a few real life beefs with someone, he must be ultra angry and is definitely guilty"

If he got in a beef with you, you'd know him as a hot head.  Craig's beefs were with people who could influence his life.  Ron Harris, writing bad things about his after parties.  Kamali - being a douche to each other as fellow competitors etc

But how the fuck a tiny girl with no influence at all could possibly raise his ire, I don't know.

Other than threaten to accuse him of rape, I guess.

We'll never know.

how would you respond in that situation?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2020, 04:33:23 AM »
I'll take my chances in the courts, rather than create an actual crime that I can be found guilty of.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2020, 05:11:21 AM »
Yeah I thought this was pretty much assumed by everybody... Kelly killed the chick then Craig and Kelly attempted the cover up did the burning etc...

Technically what Craig did I think is still considered first degree murder anyway.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2020, 07:35:53 AM »

You should watch the video then, because the discussion is actually in Craig's defense.

The narrator said the woman actually OVERDOSED on drugs and that was the cause of her death.... NOT CRAIG

WATCH THE VIDEO
C

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2020, 08:33:32 AM »

Death: accidental (maybe).

Stuffing the body in the Jag & torching it: NOT SO accidental (definitely).

Don’t forget he logged on to getbig between the death and the car burning to say hello or whatever he posted.

The woman died of strangulation. And was tased multiple times. And strangled. To death.

And he took the rap. Because he loved his wife.

And now he’s not a murderer.   Chick is still dead though.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2020, 08:41:08 AM »
Only according to those who examined the evidence.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2020, 09:14:26 AM »
What matters is that he was a great bodybuilder

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2020, 11:40:33 AM »
Probably right.

He protected the woman he loved.

Yes,we've all been there. But shivalry towards women isn't a right thing....she will betray you in the end anyways.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2020, 12:11:43 PM »
he is small and useless to us now...

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2020, 05:49:51 PM »
No.  What everyone says when someone they know does something terrible is "Oh, they were quiet, I didn't expect this".  I can't recall ever hearing someone say "well yeah, he was a fucking hothead but not that level".

Hahaha!
That is even way worse! It's like a bomb with a very short fuse just ticking away.... Can go of any time and it fucking did!
Ive seen Craig losing it, on girls working out in Golds. So ballistic where someone had to step in..

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2020, 05:54:10 PM »
When does he get out? Will he get back on cycle?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2020, 06:00:59 PM »
Sure he kept all his gains in the joint!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2020, 06:03:07 PM »

So he has a few more years before a possible parole

With time served from the date of capture, Craig Titus is eligible for parole release on December 23, 2026.
C

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2020, 07:59:40 PM »
after reading that mexican skinning thread I'd say craig is an angel...
T