Author Topic: Is Craig Titus Really a Murderer?  (Read 5886 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Is Craig Titus Really a Murderer?
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2020, 09:40:24 PM »
When does he get out? Will he get back on cycle?

When he does hit the juice, he's going to get huge. His receptors will be ripe as fuck.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2020, 04:38:51 AM »
Yeah I thought this was pretty much assumed by everybody... Kelly killed the chick then Craig and Kelly attempted the cover up did the burning etc...

Technically what Craig did I think is still considered first degree murder anyway.

If he didn't know it was happening until it happened...Accessory After the Fact...
If he was aware it was going to happen...Accessory Before the Fact.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2020, 04:57:32 AM »
Aye, like I said, leading a shambles of a life and making poor judgements after the fact, that I can believe.

I just don't believe that Craig killed the woman.  No way do I believe that.

If anything, Kelly getting her nails done makes me far more suspicious of her because fact is, women are way better at being cold at the snap of a finger.

Kelly getting her nails done while running from the cops shows what a narcissistic whore she really was/is.  I worked out at the Gold's they worked out at in Vegas and saw Kelly several times and she always seem cold and heartless and that was before she caught me staring at her ass.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2020, 06:18:20 AM »
Craig deserves to be in jail just for White Knighting his murderess wife.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2020, 08:06:34 AM »
It would be interesting to see what kind of reception he got if he were released now. Almost all his associates talked a lot of shit about him after he got locked up. It's fine if you think he's a POS but if you always thought that, how come you didn't act like it when he was out?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2020, 08:12:47 AM »
It would be interesting to see what kind of reception he got if he were released now. Almost all his associates talked a lot of shit about him after he got locked up. It's fine if you think he's a POS but if you always thought that, how come you didn't act like it when he was out?

After he was arrested for drug dealing in the mid 90’s, he was an informant for the police... setting up his friends and associates. He saved himself at their expense.

I think that says it all.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2020, 01:22:09 PM »
after reading that mexican skinning thread I'd say craig is an angel...
Bro...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2020, 01:32:47 PM »
After he was arrested for drug dealing in the mid 90’s, he was an informant for the police... setting up his friends and associates. He saved himself at their expense.

I think that says it all.

I don't know but you're probably right. Though almost everyone rats when busted, no matter how tough they talk.
I saw the Palumbo talk with Craig's buddy Arne List and he also admitted ratting on Craig. Is there even one example of a bb who was busted for drugs and didn't rat if it would help them avoid jail?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2020, 02:43:21 PM »
Unless esfitness posts we cant settle this discussion..

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2020, 02:48:18 PM »

So he has a few more years before a possible parole

With time served from the date of capture, Craig Titus is eligible for parole release on December 23, 2026.

the blond hair is gone!

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2020, 05:17:42 PM »
His blonde hair was from the sun I think, he's bald now, like me

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2020, 05:21:16 PM »

So he has a few more years before a possible parole

With time served from the date of capture, Craig Titus is eligible for parole release on December 23, 2026.

Getbig would say he was 5'5

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2020, 05:31:06 PM »

There would of been evidence presented at the case that would of questioned whether or not Craig Titus did this, but it never came out. Craig took a plea deal the night before (I think) to save his then current wife from a jail term so she could have a life. At least that is what the prosecutors told him, and he believed that.    All was set with the prosecutor and the defense, except there was one things they did not realize.  That this judge was a hard nose judge.  Who decided that whatever the prosecutors promised Craig and his defense team of the set time, she would revoke and change, which surprised everybody involved.

I am guessing that if they knew the judge would do that, and not follow what the prosecutors agreed to, it would have been a different story.

Perhaps one day, the real truth would come out, but when some of us were investigating it, many people tried to run and hide on what happened.

If you want, I can bring up a few questions as to why I tend to agree that Craig did not initially tax and strike her.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2020, 05:47:05 PM »
Getbig would say he was 5'5
I would say he's my height, I'm 5'7'', but with shoes on I'm 5'8.5'', and I'm assuming he's wearing shoes in that pic

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2020, 05:54:20 PM »
We have a lot of certified lawyers on here

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2020, 03:18:38 AM »
Did Craig actually think his loyalty to Kelly would be reciprocated?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2020, 07:34:08 AM »
Would it be fair to say that Craig Titus is a legend of the sport?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2020, 07:56:36 AM »
Did Craig actually think his loyalty to Kelly would be reciprocated?

Yes because he was a beta. Maybe he knows better today.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2020, 08:03:09 AM »
There would of been evidence presented at the case that would of questioned whether or not Craig Titus did this, but it never came out. Craig took a plea deal the night before (I think) to save his then current wife from a jail term so she could have a life. At least that is what the prosecutors told him, and he believed that.    All was set with the prosecutor and the defense, except there was one things they did not realize.  That this judge was a hard nose judge.  Who decided that whatever the prosecutors promised Craig and his defense team of the set time, she would revoke and change, which surprised everybody involved.

I am guessing that if they knew the judge would do that, and not follow what the prosecutors agreed to, it would have been a different story.

Perhaps one day, the real truth would come out, but when some of us were investigating it, many people tried to run and hide on what happened.

If you want, I can bring up a few questions as to why I tend to agree that Craig did not initially tax and strike her

It would be interesting to see what your Thoughts are Ron.
And what you know / found out.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2020, 09:13:43 AM »
It would be interesting to see what your Thoughts are Ron.
And what you know / found out.

I will give you one or two item that should of come out if there was a trial on Craig, which would of cast doubt perhaps. I am not saying that they did not take the body to the desert, etc.

When the actual tazing occurred (six times at the house), and looks like it was upstairs and she fell down, where was Craig? What were the actual phone call timing going in and out after this occurred?  Phone calls to his cell phone to and from?  I think they had the triangulation area from three cell towers to show where the call originated and was received that was or could of been introduced in the case. We never heard that because the prosecutors offered a plea deal...

Craig and Kelly used a food delivery service.  Is this was murder and they wanted to run, why was the food delivered to their doorstop on the next day after she passed away? Would you not have stopped it a awhile back? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2020, 09:19:03 AM »
I will give you one or two item that should of come out if there was a trial on Craig, which would of cast doubt perhaps. I am not saying that they did not take the body to the desert, etc.

When the actual tazing occurred (six times at the house), and looks like it was upstairs and she fell down, where was Craig? What were the actual phone call timing going in and out after this occurred?  Phone calls to his cell phone to and from?  I think they had the triangulation area from three cell towers to show where the call originated and was received that was or could of been introduced in the case. We never heard that because the prosecutors offered a plea deal...

Craig and Kelly used a food delivery service.  Is this was murder and they wanted to run, why was the food delivered to their doorstop on the next day after she passed away? Would you not have stopped it a awhile back? 

probably not, murderers tend to be stupid...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2020, 09:19:34 AM »

Thanks Ron.
They are very interesting & Valid points.
As you say these things & Likely Many Others didn’t come out because of the Plea Deal.
Makes it all the More interesting.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2020, 10:27:41 AM »

When the actual tazing occurred (six times at the house), and looks like it was upstairs and she fell down, where was Craig? What were the actual phone call timing going in and out after this occurred?  Phone calls to his cell phone to and from?  I think they had the triangulation area from three cell towers to show where the call originated and was received that was or could of been introduced in the case. We never heard that because the prosecutors offered a plea deal...

Craig and Kelly used a food delivery service.  Is this was murder and they wanted to run, why was the food delivered to their doorstop on the next day after she passed away? Would you not have stopped it a awhile back?  

Because they didn’t cancel a food delivery service it’s not murder?!?! (That’s weak sorry these are known drug abusers ) phone triangulation is a bit better (if you can prove Craig wasn’t home at time of death.. which is extremely difficult to do!) ... Craig was definitely involved (in a long drawn out drug induced  stupor which led to Melissa’s torture and death ...both should fucking fry!)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2020, 12:20:13 PM »
Yes because he was a beta. Maybe he knows better today.

I'll bet she's hoping he never gets out.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2020, 02:45:49 PM »

So, because Craig & Kelly didn’t cancel their “food delivery service” immediately after the killing, THAT should absolve them of the murder charges? Maybe they didn't stop it "a while back" because the murder was a spontaneous event.