Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 501417 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2600 on: April 04, 2020, 06:26:09 AM »
Why not just get as much of the medications ready for all that needs them -
Stop the Fuckerry with this locked up society that’s only going to lead to
Personal & economic disaster.

The answer is what I have been saying here for several weeks. It’s not about the virus. It’s about an economic reset and  currency devaluation. The virus is a smokescreen.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/new-york-coronavirus-cases-updates.html

The first minor in NYC with a case of the coronavirus has died

The city reported the death of its first patient under the age of 18 on Monday. Like the vast majority of patients who have passed away, the city reported that the minor had an underlying condition. Of the 790 deaths in the city, 777 patients had underlying conditions, which, according to the city’s definition, include diabetes, lung disease, cancer, immunodeficiency, heart disease, hypertension, kidney disease, and asthma.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2601 on: April 04, 2020, 06:30:27 AM »
The answer is what I have been saying here for several weeks. It’s not about the virus. It’s about an economic reset and  currency devaluation. The virus is a smokescreen.

You’re possibly right
I’m convinced there’s an ulterior (dark) motive to what’s going on
And the well being & Peoples Heath isn’t the main motive.

They still sell cigarettes & beer ( though fast food not so much ) & unhealthy
Foods so they don’t really give a Toss about about General Populations Health.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2602 on: April 04, 2020, 06:34:46 AM »
You’re possibly right
I’m convinced there’s an ulterior (dark) motive to what’s going on
And the well being & Peoples Heath isn’t the main motive.

They still sell cigarettes & beer ( though fast food not so much ) & unhealthy
Foods so they don’t really give a Toss about about General Populations Health.

At this point I don’t even have to post any new material. Just quote myself with stories that confirmed what I’ve been saying:

Thursday, April 2

The U.S.N.S. Comfort is basically empty

According to the New York Times, the massive hospital ship that President Trump touted as a victory for the federal response to the crisis hasn’t done much good since it arrived earlier this week. As of Thursday, the Navy confirmed that only 20 patients had been placed on the ship — out of 1,000 available beds.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2603 on: April 04, 2020, 07:53:55 AM »
its being reported now the uk is considering going back to herd immunity, as us being locked down will cause more chaos and economy fuckery than letting the virus run its course.I dont envy the government right now, having to make a choice for an event that has no precedent.
;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2604 on: April 04, 2020, 07:55:55 AM »

Yep
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2605 on: April 04, 2020, 08:51:46 AM »
Yep

Apparently, the Chinese who came over from Wuhan did a lot of hanging out in Da ‘Hood, either that or the virus is racist😉

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/01/nyregion/nyc-coronavirus-cases-map.html

During the first month of the outbreak in the city — the epicenter of America’s coronavirus crisis — many of the neighborhoods with the most confirmed virus cases were in areas with the lowest median incomes, the data shows. The biggest hot spots included communities in the South Bronx and western Queens

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2606 on: April 04, 2020, 09:41:11 AM »
I’m guessing it’s for the move to herd immunity - wards  exclusively for corona patients. Or the second wave following lockdown.

(Disclaimer: I failed GCSE (high school) science big time).

No just the projected increase in deaths, which were spot on.

100 -200 -300 - 400 - 500 - 700

In the UK, if they take you to hospital, you pretty much go to die.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2607 on: April 04, 2020, 09:43:51 AM »
In other news, mass shootings in the USA have significantly dropped.   :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2608 on: April 04, 2020, 09:46:03 AM »
In other news, mass shootings in the USA have significantly dropped.   :D
Yeah, but the suicides have probably sky rocketed.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2609 on: April 04, 2020, 09:48:54 AM »
Yeah, but the suicides have probably sky rocketed.

Is that a negative or positive thing?   ???

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2610 on: April 04, 2020, 09:50:26 AM »
Is that a negative or positive thing?   ???
Depends on who's doing the suiciding.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2611 on: April 04, 2020, 09:51:51 AM »
Depends on who's doing the suiciding.

I read Judas hanged himself.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2612 on: April 04, 2020, 09:55:35 AM »
I read Judas hanged himself.
He probably spent the silver first.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2613 on: April 04, 2020, 09:57:07 AM »
I’m guessing it’s for the move to herd immunity - wards  exclusively for corona patients. Or the second wave following lockdown.

(Disclaimer: I failed GCSE (high school) science big time).

It will be implemented once the money printing is done.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2614 on: April 04, 2020, 11:57:45 AM »
Apparently, the Chinese who came over from Wuhan did a lot of hanging out in Da ‘Hood, either that or the virus is racist😉

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/01/nyregion/nyc-coronavirus-cases-map.html

During the first month of the outbreak in the city — the epicenter of America’s coronavirus crisis — many of the neighborhoods with the most confirmed virus cases were in areas with the lowest median incomes, the data shows. The biggest hot spots included communities in the South Bronx and western Queens

In addition to “age”, compare obesity, diabetes, and high BMI stats against C-19 cases and deaths.

It’s easier for the MSM to focus on age to create hysteria to steer the public perception. The misinformation that is purposely being reported should be criminal.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2615 on: April 04, 2020, 12:23:35 PM »
In addition to “age”, compare obesity, diabetes, and high BMI stats against C-19 cases and deaths.

It’s easier for the MSM to focus on age to create hysteria to steer the public perception. The misinformation that is purposely being reported should be criminal.

The article mentions that the number of people who reported  to the hospital because of flu has tripled since last year but that’s obviously because of the last month of being pummeled by the media and the government. What the article doesn’t mention is the total number of deaths in NYC this year compared to last year. I’d bet it’s pretty close.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2616 on: April 04, 2020, 12:32:03 PM »
The misinformation that is purposely being reported should be criminal.
This from day one. The media (all platforms) should be held accountable for the lies they spread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2617 on: April 04, 2020, 12:37:38 PM »
The article mentions that the number of people who reported  to the hospital because of flu has tripled since last year but that’s obviously because of the last month of being pummeled by the media and the government. What the article doesn’t mention is the total number of deaths in NYC this year compared to last year. I’d bet it’s pretty close.

Over the course of 31 days (from March 1 to March 31), the coronavirus killed more than 1,500 people in the tri-state, the vast majority of which were in New York. Of the 1,342 people who died in the state, 914 were in New York City.

New York had 4,749 deaths as a result of influenza and pneumonia in 2018, according to the Centers for Disease Control (statistics for 2019 were not available). The New York City Department of Health said that roughly 2,000 of those deaths happen within the five boroughs every year.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2618 on: April 04, 2020, 12:43:44 PM »
This from day one. The media (all platforms) should be held accountable for the lies they spread.

Politicians from California are some of the worst offenders.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2619 on: April 04, 2020, 12:46:38 PM »
Over the course of 31 days (from March 1 to March 31), the coronavirus killed more than 1,500 people in the tri-state, the vast majority of which were in New York. Of the 1,342 people who died in the state, 914 were in New York City.

New York had 4,749 deaths as a result of influenza and pneumonia in 2018, according to the Centers for Disease Control (statistics for 2019 were not available). The New York City Department of Health said that roughly 2,000 of those deaths happen within the five boroughs every year.

Here’s the thing. Corona could be anything or nothing at all. That’s what makes the numbers so easy to fudge.  Anyone with a positive test reading can be declared having died from corona even if they had several other underlying illnesses. That’s the case in both Italy and NYC. I believe total deaths year over year would be the number that would tell the story the best.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/04/have-i-already-had-coronavirus-covid-19-how-would-i-know

Dr William Hillmann: At this point, we don’t have a test to tell that. We are developing antibody tests to check for a prior infection, but those aren’t ready for clinical use yet. The only definitive way to know that you’ve had it is to get tested while you have it and to have that test be positive.
Could I have had it and been asymptomatic?

Hillmann: Coronavirus is actually quite a significant spectrum of symptoms, from people who are entirely asymptomatic and would have no idea that they have it to people with very mild, cold-like symptoms – runny nose, congestion, sore throat – to people with more flu-like symptoms – high fevers, muscle aches, shortness of breath and cough. All the way up to people with severe illness, who we’re seeing in the hospital with respiratory failure, requiring ICU care.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2620 on: April 04, 2020, 12:50:11 PM »
N.J. will get 70K masks to help fight coronavirus after feds bust ‘hoarding situation’

New Jersey will soon get more N95 masks and other much-needed personal protective equipment to help fight the coronavirus outbreak after a federal bust of a “significant PPE hoarding situation” in Brooklyn, Gov. Phil Murphy said Saturday.

Federal authorities seized hundreds of thousands of personal protective equipment items that are desperately needed by healthcare workers and first responders testing or treating people for the virus

Murphy said the state will receive more than 70,000 N95 masks and 5,000 gloves, among other PPE, from the site. The governor thanked U.S. Attorney for New Jersey Craig Carpenito and Newark FBI Special Agent in Charge Greg Ehrie for their efforts in securing the equipment.

The governor made the announcement at his daily coronavirus press briefing after noting that COVID-19 has now killed 846 people in New Jersey, which is more than the Sept. 11, 2011 terrorist attack, which killed 704.

New Jersey now has at least 34,124 cases of the illness, officials said Saturday. The state of 9 million people has the second-most cases among U.S. states, after New York.

Murphy said he spoke with Vice President Mike Pence on Friday night and stressed that the state needs more supplies from the federal government — including 1,650 more ventilators.

In an effort to increase social distancing and curb the spread of the virus, Murphy has ordered residents to stay home, banned social gatherings, and mandated that non-essential businesses in the state close until further notice.

State Health Commissioner Judith Persichilli said hospitals in the northern half of New Jersey are already seeing a surge in patients with the virus, with some having to divert patients to other facilities.

Murphy has said he expects the fallout from the virus to last “deep into May.”

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/04/nj-will-get-70k-masks-to-help-fight-coronavirus-after-feds-bust-hoarding-situation.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=nj_facebook_njcom&utm_campaign=njcom_sf&fbclid=IwAR2Wx24d6Gia86AiDTZMTNf8nlk6TPSwVAaC0rU6z4240f9gyWb-AYFIrPo

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2621 on: April 04, 2020, 12:52:59 PM »

I think the BIGGEST thing everyone is missing is that the death rate from COVID is closer to .00005 Percent as literally NOBODY is getting tested.

There must be millions upon millions of cases of COVID going untested, they recover and nobody is the wiser.

If you have symptoms but are in the 80% that never go to the hospital you will most likely never get tested.

Most of the people getting tested are those admitted to hospitals.

Call your local doctor (who is most likely closed) and try to get a test.. go ahead.. I'll wait.

You can't.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2622 on: April 04, 2020, 01:03:57 PM »
I think the BIGGEST thing everyone is missing is that the death rate from COVID is closer to .00005 Percent as literally NOBODY is getting tested.

There must be millions upon millions of cases of COVID going untested, they recover and nobody is the wiser.

If you have symptoms but are in the 80% that never go to the hospital you will most likely never get tested.

Call your local doctor (who is most likely closed) and try to get a test.. go ahead.. I'll wait.

You can't.
Correct.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2623 on: April 04, 2020, 01:38:30 PM »

You can't.

Yes, current statistics are biased.

Covid-19 mortality rate is being calculated based on the number of confirmed cases, but as you mentioned, people with mild or no symptons at all just don't get tested.

From what I've read, there's not enough data to infer the real number of cases, but some experts think it can be around 10 times the number of confirmed cases. That would put the mortality rate around 1 in 1000, not 1 in 2 millions as you suggested.

The problem is that a small percentage of a really big number is still a big number.

Covid-19 is already wreaking havoc in countries with weak healthcare systems, even with lock downs being implemented.

There's a shortage of masks, PPE's, Covid-19 tests, ventilators, etc. Every single country wants these items and you cannot properly manage the disease without them.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2624 on: April 04, 2020, 01:56:29 PM »
Yes, current statistics are biased.

Covid-19 mortality rate is being calculated based on the number of confirmed cases, but as you mentioned, people with mild or no symptons at all just don't get tested.

From what I've read, there's not enough data to infer the real number of cases, but some experts think it can be around 10 times the number of confirmed cases. That would put the mortality rate around 1 in 1000, not 1 in 2 millions as you suggested.

The problem is that a small percentage of a really big number is still a big number.

Covid-19 is already wreaking havoc in countries with weak healthcare systems, even with lock downs being implemented.

There's a shortage of masks, PPE's, Covid-19 tests, ventilators, etc. Every single country wants these items and you cannot properly manage the disease without them.

What would be the percentage if you removed people with pre-existing conditions?

The first minor in NYC with a case of the coronavirus has died

The city reported the death of its first patient under the age of 18 on Monday. Like the vast majority of patients who have passed away, the city reported that the minor had an underlying condition. Of the 790 deaths in the city, 777 patients had underlying conditions, which, according to the city’s definition, include diabetes, lung disease, cancer, immunodeficiency, heart disease, hypertension, kidney disease, and asthma.