Author Topic: tbombz outdoing himself once again!  (Read 29163 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: tbombz outdoing himself once again!
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2020, 07:45:14 PM »
Is it ungodly to use a penis pump?
Yes.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2020, 07:49:34 PM »

No more ungodly than allowing unknown penises to pound your soggy old ass at the local glory hole.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2020, 12:45:24 AM »
Thing was awesome,I mean I’d have sex after I used it mainly and it was like a completely different weapon I had.Not so much erect length but girth was crazy for me.I sit about 5.75” around and pumped I was 6.5”-6.75” around which was extremely noticeable.Length wise maybe .25-.33” erect but length wise limp was very noticeable as was girth.Also when I was using it which was for about a year off and on sometimes daily then every other day.Daily I would do 15 min every other day I would do 20 min.The pop shots were crazy since stretching out girth so much it must have stretched open the semen tunnel and shit would fly.Tried an pump before and it sucked so I figured try the bath mate and it was well worth the 100 I think I spent on it.My wife honestly couldn’t handle it but I loved it.

:D ;D

Someone needs to advise PJ, Joey swoll, Bostin, Genova, Trigili about this sort of device

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2020, 12:46:39 AM »
Are you saying biggerp73 is tbombz?

I saw that poster on professionalmuscle the other day, what caught my eye was he said he had been doing 1600mg of Deca and 30iu of growth per day. That's 11.2 grams of Deca per week. I don't know if that was ALL he was doing. :D

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2020, 02:01:58 AM »
I missed those posts. Did he say what was wrong with his heart? Many different things can cause heart failure. Is his heart condition chronic or acute? Shit, he's only 30 years old. That's too young to have to cope with something like heart failure.

I have atrial flutter or fibrillation, depending on which doctor is doing the diagnosis.These conditions are usually congenital and not something caused by lifestyle choices. However, various circumstances and lifestyle choices including the use of steroids can trigger AFIB episodes. The first 'attack' I was aware of was when I was taking a supplement with Yohimbe in it. Added to this, I was drinking a lot of coffee. Both of these substances can trigger an episode. I haven't taken anything with Yohimbe in it since that time. I rarely have an episode and when I have had one, it never feels as bad as that first one did.

Another issue my doctor is concerned about is that my hematocrit has been slowly climbing the last couple of years. It is at the brink of being high. High hematocrit can put a person at greater risk of a stroke. The good news is that it is the opposite of being anemic, which I've also been in the past. I will be seeing a hematologist, before my next appointment with the doctor who writes my testosterone prescriptions. If my hematocrit is high, I'll give some blood which should bring it down.

yeah you should watch your hematocit as you age, dr is right....

i actually had an atrial flutter once in 2014 when i was 240 juiced up and drank four cans of red bull, it lasted two days then resolved itself.

Ive given away bbing drug lifestyle now and weight lean 190 pounds so think thats why i havent had another episode, its a shit feeling.

Tbombz said he was doing 1.5 deca and 30iu gh or something, and has heart failure???, its in the mass monster thread

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2020, 02:09:08 AM »
No one cares if you live or die.

The young, muscular men he "sponsors" care

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2020, 03:59:29 AM »
No one cares if you live or die.

Speak for yourself. Cun't.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2020, 04:30:08 AM »
Are you saying biggerp73 is tbombz?

I saw that poster on professionalmuscle the other day, what caught my eye was he said he had been doing 1600mg of Deca and 30iu of growth per day. That's 11.2 grams of Deca per week. I don't know if that was ALL he was doing. :D

"Thanks guys. I ran Tren Enan all summer around 700mg/week, cycling DNP, t3, ephedrine, and Superdrol off and on. Bumped up the dosage to 1400mg and threw in a small dose of test C. I didn't have problems, except indigestion, until I started megadosing GH (dont ask about iu's per day, ask about vials per day). I had a scare 6 weeks ago, couldn't breathe, doctors said they thought it was pneumonia. But couldn't find an infection. I pushed them about whether steroids caused it, they said no. So I got back on, but no GH, until last week, when I switched to Deca at the same dosage, and once again jumped on mega dose GH. I was feeling lethargic, but not terrible, until Christmas and the day after, when I ate a ton of calories all day long, and I think the overload of calories combined with the megadose GH, caused the failure (I went to the movies after two days of non-stop eating and had two large popcorns with extra salt and butter and 4 big ICEEs... Smh). I am very confident that stopping the gear alltogether will be more than enough to get me healthy again. But I will also focus on doing more cardio and making healthier diet choices. Hoping to leave the hospital today and see the cardiologist later this week."

-  biggerp73  Dec 29, 2019

-

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2020, 04:35:14 AM »

Tbombz said he was doing 1.5 deca and 30iu gh or something, and has heart failure???, its in the mass monster thread

If he really meant 1.6 grams of Deca per day then it's one of the craziest things I've heard.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2020, 04:38:51 AM »
He is a walking disaster. Won't be surprised by anything...Clearly has no clue of what's he doing or has a secret death wish.

Hope he finds help soon.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2020, 04:39:41 AM »
Hahaha wonder if the fellas on the forum he is trying to sell his penis pump too know of his aids?

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2020, 04:41:54 AM »
Hahaha wonder if the fellas on the forum he is trying to sell his penis pump too know of his aids?

;D :D I guess they will find out after using it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2020, 04:59:57 AM »
"Thanks guys. I ran Tren Enan all summer around 700mg/week, cycling DNP, t3, ephedrine, and Superdrol off and on. Bumped up the dosage to 1400mg and threw in a small dose of test C. I didn't have problems, except indigestion, until I started megadosing GH (dont ask about iu's per day, ask about vials per day). I had a scare 6 weeks ago, couldn't breathe, doctors said they thought it was pneumonia. But couldn't find an infection. I pushed them about whether steroids caused it, they said no. So I got back on, but no GH, until last week, when I switched to Deca at the same dosage, and once again jumped on mega dose GH. I was feeling lethargic, but not terrible, until Christmas and the day after, when I ate a ton of calories all day long, and I think the overload of calories combined with the megadose GH, caused the failure (I went to the movies after two days of non-stop eating and had two large popcorns with extra salt and butter and 4 big ICEEs... Smh). I am very confident that stopping the gear alltogether will be more than enough to get me healthy again. But I will also focus on doing more cardio and making healthier diet choices. Hoping to leave the hospital today and see the cardiologist later this week."

-  biggerp73  Dec 29, 2019

-

So much drugs! Poor bloke

Hope he reaches his dream
Q

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2020, 05:36:37 AM »

-  biggerp73  Dec 29, 2019

-

So that explains when he was in hospital it was heart failure not pneumonia..... Serious shit

The doses and Compounds he's been running, ridiculous. Continuous tren 700-1400 mgs then 11 gram deca a week and 30 iu GH :o  

how the fuck can he afford 30 iu GH a day! And 11 grams of deca... How the fuck do you come up with that as a good cycle?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2020, 05:51:35 AM »
Welfare and prostitution. 

So that explains when he was in hospital it was heart failure not pneumonia..... Serious shit

The doses and Compounds he's been running, ridiculous. Continuous tren 700-1400 mgs then 11 gram deca a week and 30 iu GH :o  

how the fuck can he afford 30 iu GH a day! And 11 grams of deca... How the fuck do you come up with that as a good cycle?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2020, 06:57:52 AM »

How does he afford that? Insurance for his condition isn’t covering 30 iu a day, I’m not sure it’s even covered or if he even has insurance, let  alone money for the other drugs

Jeez, he’s insane to be running that much of everything, very reckless, going to kill himself soon

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2020, 07:11:25 AM »

-  biggerp73  Dec 29, 2019

-

:o that's the way to destroy your life worse than it is.

he looked shit for how much he was abusing though.

I'm kind of offended he laid out the details on pro muscle over getbig though. On here he was running with the semi fake natty story.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2020, 07:13:14 AM »
If he really meant 1.6 grams of Deca per day then it's one of the craziest things I've heard.
it will be per week and daily for the GH

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2020, 10:28:50 AM »
it is funny how a born again fundamentalist Christian uses a penis pump and hangs 18 pound weights from his cock to make it longer. I am not sure these actions are Jesus approved!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2020, 10:29:42 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2020, 10:52:19 AM »
it is funny how a born again fundamentalist Christian uses a penis pump and hangs 18 pound weights from his cock to make it longer. I am not sure these actions are Jesus approved!

Exactly, and what fucking use is his cock anyways? The fucker has aids and his cock should go unused the rest of his miserable stinking life so it shouldn’t matter in the slightest what size it is

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2020, 11:03:11 AM »
Man, imagine buying a used Bathmate from an HIV patient with a scabby, rubbed raw pecker. I really hope that isn't TBombz, and I hope there isn't a lucrative market for used penis pumps.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2020, 11:06:05 AM »

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2020, 11:14:03 AM »
I bet t boner used his student loans to pay for his drugs he also sold his ass for fast easy cash. I bet he hooked up with magic Johnson’s son

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2020, 11:17:15 AM »
Not if you're pumping for jesus.