Author Topic: as requested...me vs. alexxx  (Read 72218 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: as requested...me vs. alexxx
« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2006, 08:10:39 PM »
haha...well, yes i did wrestle heavyweights tis year, but last yea i was in 189's, so i know what your talking about.   but with all the running, it was tough to keep all my size.   during wrestling season i got as small as 223, and the max for the weigt class was 275, so it was tough takin down all those fatties. (and calling them fat isnt hypocritical....cuz im talking about guys that are like 60% bf. but we have a 215 weight class, that i would have wrestled in, except the guy in it was senior and went o nationals..so i couldnt have beat him.  strong dude too.

when I was in school the weight classes were 103,112,119,125,130,135,140,145,152,160,171,189,heavyweight(max weight of 275)...I wrestled 152 2 years then 160 two years...wrestled 143 in AAU...That was rough,cause I was weighing 165 lbs and my weight class for high school was 160,so for AAu,I would alternate..I would wrestle 154(weight classes for AAU freestyle and Greco Roman were not the same as for High school)for a few weeks then drop to 143 for a tournament.I did this 4 times..to make weight I ate a good lunch on Sunday then stopped eating all together for the whole week,and stopped drinking fluids about Thursday...and the whole time doing the typical dehydration crap wrestlers do..then after weigh ins Friday night or Saturday morning it was pig out time...lol..That was a stupid thing to do,starving like that,Back then I never realized what a horrible effect that has on your strength and endurance...coaches tried to warn me but I wouldn't listen....and it always puzzled me how come I was lifting weights every day before school and was never able to get any bigger....lol...just a stupid kid.

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2006, 08:11:24 PM »
OH...IM GUESSING YOU DIDNT READ MY ESPONSE?   sorry brotha, call it a cop outif you like, buut i decided not to diet down.   but if your interested in just doing a most muscular contest..ill be finewith that.   

HAHAHA hes backing down. A most muscular contest that pose doesnt just go on amount of size mate fat doesn't count. It also include definition and proportions but i'm willing if were going on all of that.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2006, 08:30:54 PM »
oh lol, i didnt mean that pose alone, i mean like all the poses most muscular.   and iw ouldnt include definition , just underlying muscle amount.  im not trying to diet down. ;D  but proportions are fine....legs must match upper body, hamstrings gotta match quads,biceps to triceps, back to chest.....ect ect.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #228 on: April 29, 2006, 09:20:42 PM »
oh lol, i didnt mean that pose alone, i mean like all the poses most muscular.   and iw ouldnt include definition , just underlying muscle amount.  im not trying to diet down. ;D  but proportions are fine....legs must match upper body, hamstrings gotta match quads,biceps to triceps, back to chest.....ect ect.

Yeah why not, How does July the 15th sound?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2006, 09:29:07 PM »
thats fine...just remind me the day before and ill snap some pictures.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #230 on: April 29, 2006, 09:45:47 PM »
thats fine...just remind me the day before and ill snap some pictures.

Yep no worries. Btw I dont pump up for my pics but you can if you want just letting you know  :D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #231 on: April 29, 2006, 09:47:13 PM »
Yep no worries. Btw I dont pump up for my pics but you can if you want just letting you know  :D
i didnt either..and wont. wel keep it fair...same distance from the camera, all that jazz.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #232 on: April 29, 2006, 09:48:14 PM »
i didnt either..and wont. wel keep it fair...same distance from the camera, all that jazz.

Yeah cool, Sounds good

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: April 30, 2006, 12:32:14 AM »
candidate what the hell is that in your avatar? Why did you change your signature?..Are you and Shawn Ray friends now?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #234 on: April 30, 2006, 12:34:58 AM »
candidate what the hell is that in your avatar? Why did you change your signature?..Are you and Shawn Raye friends now?
my avatar is lil john e 40 and keak da sneak goin hella dum.

and shawn ray is still a little bitch,  but he never posts anymore ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #235 on: April 30, 2006, 01:10:41 AM »
my avatar is lil john e 40 and keak da sneak goin hella dum.

and shawn ray is still a little bitch,  but he never posts anymore ;D

HAHAHA fatty boom batty is calling Shawn Ray a little bitch. Shawn Ray was a terific bodybuilder and is probably the greatest promotor of the sport. Once you get a physique like Shawn I sujest you shut your mouth and respect people older than you and especially great bodybuilders that post on this forum.
bitch

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #236 on: April 30, 2006, 01:13:53 AM »
HAHAHA fatty boom batty is calling Shawn Ray a little bitch. Shawn Ray was a terific bodybuilder and is probably the greatest promotor of the sport. Once you get a physique like Shawn I sujest you shut your mouth and respect people older than you and especially great bodybuilders that post on this forum.
bitch
haha where i all this coming from ??? i suggest you calm down.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #237 on: April 30, 2006, 01:34:51 AM »
haha where i all this coming from ??? i suggest you calm down.

This is coming from me you don't call shawn ray a litlle bitch thats all i'm saying.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #238 on: April 30, 2006, 02:11:35 AM »
This is coming from me you don't call shawn ray a litlle bitch thats all i'm saying.
haha you really are a newbie, or else you would think he is a little bitch too.  just rea some of his posts...trust me, he is a complete and total asshole...*bitch* he is.

and ill let you disrespectful coomments slide, as you probably thought i was insulting a good guy or something..but watch it..or else i wil have to bash on your physique without mercy. ;D ;D ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Koliko sranja

• Getbig I
« Reply #239 on: April 30, 2006, 11:55:09 AM »
dont bullshit,just accept the fact that you are fat and go on a diet.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: April 30, 2006, 02:36:02 PM »

Don't know why he won't accept that.  He keeps saying I won't diet down.  He doesn't care about strength, because he says he's a bodybuilder, but then why does he look like shit.  He won't even diet down for the summer?? 

You know why those guys who say"I'm bulking all year round", say that.  Beacause they do not have the inner strength and disipline to diet.  It's true.   

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: April 30, 2006, 02:45:29 PM »
CANDIDATE...what is a cooment?..dude please use spell check.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #242 on: April 30, 2006, 02:57:33 PM »

where are you from?
i like your screen name girl.
Deep Tissue Massage

Koliko sranja

• Getbig I
« Reply #243 on: May 02, 2006, 10:07:02 AM »
you like my nick name? I am from croatia.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: May 03, 2006, 04:01:50 PM »

Omg, is this really you? You look terrible!

Sorry!  :-\

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: May 04, 2006, 03:32:15 AM »
you'd be suprised how small you get when you lean out my man. There is no f**king way your arms are 18. besides you'd lose 3.5 inches off them if you dieted anyway. Dumb white trash POS.

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2006, 05:55:35 AM »
Yeah you loose alot and your muscles will look alot smaller.

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #247 on: May 05, 2006, 08:50:14 PM »
wow somehow I got lured into clicking this link as I've heard lots of bashing of this "alexxx" character lately and I had seen a lil of candidates posting, I figured it was worth a look.. and wow I spent the lash 30mins laughing my ass off.

I don't know either of you so im not bias, but i'd say alexx wins, or anyone vs candidate for that matter... Your definitly "big" for a 16yr old but thats hardly what counts... I've known some heffers in my day, they all played football and went to the gym but all they had was natural strength due to their size and hardly and muscle. Not saying you don't, your pictures are very unclear... your big none the less but in a muscle contest alex wins.

I have to point out one thing I thought was funny as hell, candidate said this to xfactor:

xfatcor come to grip with something....you have the muscle makeup of nick lachey!!!!!!

Right after reading that I was laughing saying to myself "and candidate has the muscle makeup of JACK OSBOURNE"

haha no offence dude, this thread is good shit.

X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #248 on: May 05, 2006, 11:40:52 PM »
:o

hahahaha

remember guys candidate lives the life we all wished to have

no responsibilities, mom cooks the food and washes the clothes, no job

that's the dream life according to him

E
E

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: May 05, 2006, 11:51:01 PM »
Like Candidate,  Jack Osbourne is in training..