Author Topic: So,, where is "god" now??  (Read 11334 times)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
So,, where is "god" now??
« on: April 10, 2020, 05:08:48 PM »
People always say "thank god" I wasn't killed in the tornado,, flood,, hurricane etc...and now the covid!?!? Your "god" must be a mad scientist!! Get real losers!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: So,, where is "god" now??
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 05:13:44 PM »
People always say "thank god" I wasn't killed in the tornado,, flood,, hurricane etc...and now the covid!?!? Your "god" must be a mad scientist!! Get real losers!!

God has been great to me.  I have my health, still have a job, and got a 2 dollar an hour raise.   8)

Plus, soon I will get my 1200 dollar stimulus check.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 05:22:21 PM »

The world is being taught a lesson as to what happens when we don't live by his rules.  When the man comes around this time, he's going to be pissed.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 05:23:56 PM »
Same old, same old. They never thank God when things are going well but always blame him when things go wrong.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 05:27:38 PM »
God is in the same spot He’s always been.

Do you think God is worried about the worlds economy? He isn’t concerned with Covid19, we weren’t promised that we get to live on earth forever.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 05:28:10 PM »

You sound like the old butch lesbian at my job after the Paris bombings a few years ago.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2020, 05:34:13 PM »
You sound like the old butch lesbian at my job after the Paris bombings a few years ago.
Did I hit a nerve F*g? Think about it..

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2020, 05:50:07 PM »
If you do you will be saving yourself as you are covered in Jesus’ blood.

::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2020, 06:03:21 PM »
It’s not all sunshine and roses. Have you ever punished your children to teach them a lesson?

Where is Wiggs lately?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2020, 06:58:29 PM »
It’s not all sunshine and roses. Have you ever punished your children to teach them a lesson?

Where is Wiggs lately?

I was wondering the same thing about Wiggs!

As far as God is concerned, I have been trying to speak to as many Christians as possible lately, to learn about Jesus.

WWJD?  Is basically what I'm asking them.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2020, 07:01:17 PM »
I was wondering the same thing about Wiggs!

As far as God is concerned, I have been trying to speak to as many Christians as possible lately, to learn about Jesus.

WWJD?  Is basically what I'm asking them.

Instead for just asking random people why not open a book and do some reading?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2020, 07:06:49 PM »
This was not Gods will. This is a man made disease no matter how you slice it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2020, 07:09:16 PM »
2 Chronicles 7:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Chronicles+7%3A13-14&version=KJV

Record-breaking temperatures and months of severe drought have fuelled a series of massive bushfires across Australia
31 January 2020

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-50951043
[url]]][url][/url]
Locust plague puts millions at risk of food insecurity in nine countries
20 March 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8135481/Locust-plague-puts-millions-risk-food-insecurity-nine-countries-forecasters-warn.html

Coronavirus: COVID-19 Is Now Officially A Pandemic
March 11, 2020

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/03/11/814474930/coronavirus-covid-19-is-now-officially-a-pandemic-who-says

Axe71

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2020, 07:09:30 PM »
Interesting question.

Where was GOD when Paul  was shipwrecked,  starving,  flogged,  naked,  ridiculed.

Why did Paul still stay true to his belief in those times.    And why did the saints through the centuries walk into death without being shaken in their beliefs.

Jesus told us to pray    Let your kingdom come,  your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.      
I read that to mean that GOD's will is not being done down here.
That is because the rulers of this world are the spiritual wickedness in high places.

The time when those rulers will fall has not happened yet.

And in the hardest of times how do we prevail.

It is then that the strength is given to you.

So we will have suffering in this life.  

But Jesus tells us that we are never alone no matter what.     He is right beside us even until the end.

Faith,  Hope and Love he gives us.

The whole world is groaning against the curse that we inherited.    Our bodies perish.  

But the things like this pestilence are what he said must take place before he comes back for all who beleive in him.

Is this that time?     No one knows that time or hour,    Jesus said he himself did not know that.   Only our Father in heaven.

Physically,  in our bodies and in the world  -   It is fallen
But Spiritually  -    in  the holiest of holies  which is your mind (the battlefield)  we are redeemed.    We are now immortal and can never die.  
Christ gave us that bridge back to God which was lost.     There is now no separation between you and God.   But you have to believe......

That God sent Jesus into the world,   Jesus took your burdens and carried them to the cross.   The evil broke his body and his spirit was crushed.
Three times in Gethsemane he cried out for the cup to be taken from him.   Each time he was crushed with the weight of the sins of all humanity. His blood was spilt in sweat.  He drank the cup of God's wrath that was due for you.   So that you could have a way back.    Jesus died your death all alone forsaken.    And God raised him.     So that you could live.

God destroyed the power of sin by placing that punishment on Jesus for what was due to us.  The evil was defeated that day.

God is always trying to break into this world,   to draw you to Jesus.   He is never far from any one of us.

And one last thing.    He knew you before the foundation of the world,   you existed before this place,    he is not willing to lose anyone of us.  We are all finding our way back home.

This life is full of struggle and its not when it will come its how often.
Where is God now,    in the hardest of times its when he won't walk beside you he will carry you.    

God Strength to you all.  

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2020, 07:16:25 PM »
God has been great to me.  I have my health, still have a job, and got a 2 dollar an hour raise.   8)

Plus, soon I will get my 1200 dollar stimulus check.

You forgot to login to your "SF1900" account.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2020, 07:19:50 PM »

It’s (G)od and he’s pissed but glad you brought that up on Good Friday

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2020, 07:31:35 PM »
THERE ARE NO ATHEISTS IN FOXHOLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2020, 07:38:35 PM »
God never promised heaven on earth. He only gives us glimpses of hell and heaven on earth.  There is only heaven in heaven.  Never forget that faith isn't knowledge. People without faith that point to knowledge couldn't figure out how to make a clothes pin out of wood and metal yet they think they have the universe figured out. There is a promised land and our existence here isn't it. Enjoy and yes love your glimpses of heaven in your children's faces. See it in your wife's smile and your dog's devotion.  Just know there is a better place for you and your loved ones.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2020, 07:39:58 PM »
The fact that we are protecting the sick and elderly during this is God. God is the unseen force that compels one to go good, moral things and repent for bad sins we do. A religious person calls this force God, and atheist does not understand the force, but still tries to do good things like protect the elderly. Either way, the compulsion to do moral things exists and cannot logically be explained, as the animal kingdom is not moral and would exploit the sick and elderly for their resources during this.

The unseen force that compels us to moral behavior even when sometimes it is not logically advantageous(such as just letting the elderly die now without caring) is called faith. Faith in acting a certain moral way without knowing why. And God is this faith. However you describe this force is just details.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2020, 08:31:52 PM »

You forgot to login to your "SF1900" account.

???

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2020, 08:45:03 PM »
Instead for just asking random people why not open a book and do some reading?

What book do you recommend?  Jk.

I mean, other than The Bible?

Also, I am interested in buying a nice edition of The Bible, if possible.  Like, a gold-plated one, or something like that.  If you happen to know of anywhere I can get one, or get a nice cross necklace, let me know.

I have a weather vane at my house, and I am interested in changing it to Jesus on the cross [since the weather vane looks sort of like a cross, and a couple of people actually confused it for cross from a distance, when approaching my house].

I would hope that a nice cross like that wouldn't get stolen.

I'm just looking to be closer to Jesus right now.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2020, 09:22:27 PM »
Use to have book of the Gods, + 3200 names was listed  ::)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2020, 09:40:08 PM »

Where is Wiggs lately?

Ask 'gib' , nicely tanned man  ;D !.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2020, 09:54:28 PM »
What book do you recommend?  Jk.

I mean, other than The Bible?

Also, I am interested in buying a nice edition of The Bible, if possible.  Like, a gold-plated one, or something like that.  If you happen to know of anywhere I can get one, or get a nice cross necklace, let me know.

You welcome, God nless!

I have a weather vane at my house, and I am interested in changing it to Jesus on the cross [since the weather vane looks sort of like a cross, and a couple of people actually confused it for cross from a distance, when approaching my house].

I would hope that a nice cross like that wouldn't get stolen.

I'm just looking to be closer to Jesus right now.