Author Topic: So,, where is "god" now??  (Read 11282 times)

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
Re: So,, where is "god" now??
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2020, 10:14:58 PM »
Same old, same old. They never thank God when things are going well but always blame him when things go wrong.

My relationship with the Lord is really none of your business but i will say you are wrong and wrong.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2020, 10:34:21 PM »
My relationship with the Lord is really none of your business but i will say you are wrong and wrong.

What on earth makes you think I was talking to you? You were not even on this thread until now.

Try to keep up.

prowlermaniac

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2020, 04:12:30 AM »
Do
You ask this same question when things go well?  Or is this something you conveniently ask when the situation is a bit murky?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2020, 04:40:44 AM »
He is in the White House and will be for the next 4 years so keep the faith
c

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2020, 05:40:03 AM »
The only thing I pray to are two things:

1) Bunny Suit
2) Bicep Supination Machine
X

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2020, 06:00:53 AM »
Thank God for Getbig.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2020, 06:25:06 AM »
Same place he was always. Posting comments under the name "Rocket" on getbig.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2020, 07:12:48 AM »
What on earth makes you think I was talking to you? You were not even on this thread until now.

Try to keep up.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2020, 09:42:29 AM »
That's just life.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2020, 10:39:10 AM »
Atheists are always very unhappy people with a negative miserable outlook. Fact!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2020, 10:41:02 AM »
Atheists are always very unhappy people with a negative miserable outlook. Fact!

Yup

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2020, 11:22:38 AM »
Tbombz proved the existence of the Universe

X

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2020, 11:51:33 AM »
2 Chronicles 7:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Chronicles+7%3A13-14&version=KJV

Record-breaking temperatures and months of severe drought have fuelled a series of massive bushfires across Australia
31 January 2020

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-50951043
[url=http://]][url]]]][url][/url]
Locust plague puts millions at risk of food insecurity in nine countries
20 March 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8135481/Locust-plague-puts-millions-risk-food-insecurity-nine-countries-forecasters-warn.html

Coronavirus: COVID-19 Is Now Officially A Pandemic
March 11, 2020

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/03/11/814474930/coronavirus-covid-19-is-now-officially-a-pandemic-who-says
God hates Australians just like everybody else does. (Exception being Booty, Lee Priest and Vince) ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2020, 12:19:41 PM »

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2020, 02:20:29 PM »
God hates Australians just like everybody else does. (Exception being Booty, Lee Priest and Vince) ;D

That was FAKE map of "burning Aussie" !.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2020, 02:27:09 PM »

And Guy Grundy

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2020, 02:49:02 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2020, 03:21:16 PM »
I hear on the Grape vine from heaven This From His Son Jesus who told Moses who passed
The info on to me, The Angels Have Quarantined Him in there ICU & Treating Him for
Chi Nah Virus.  They say he’s responding & progressing well & will Soon Be back to full health
And Performing all the usual And he’ll send a few Thunder & Lightning Bolts to the Chinese.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2020, 06:28:10 PM »
If you follow any religion, you're a fucking moron. There are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on earth. Countless life forms exist and countless advanced civilizations exists. All in the span of 14 billion years. To believe "god" decided to wait 14 billion years to have his son to be a reflection of a slightly advanced monkey is just mind boggling.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2020, 06:45:37 PM »
If you follow any religion, you're a fucking moron. There are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on earth. Countless life forms exist and countless advanced civilizations exists. All in the span of 14 billion years. To believe "god" decided to wait 14 billion years to have his son to be a reflection of a slightly advanced monkey is just mind boggling.

The stars were made by the devil to make sure that hell has a strong stable of astrophysicists for the coming holy war.  Same with fossils.  Every seen an archaeologist wield a hammer?  It's magic.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2020, 06:48:27 PM »

Yes, it's more rational to conclude that the universe just spontaneously appeared out of nothing.

And lol at you making a claim that "Countless life forms exist and countless advanced civilizations exists."

This is something that has never been proved and something you can't possibly know.
How logical and rational.

Now, tells us again how much smarter you are than everybody else that are morons.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2020, 06:53:07 PM »
The stars were made by the devil to make sure that hell has a strong stable of astrophysicists for the coming holy war.  Same with fossils.  Every seen an archaeologist wield a hammer?  It's magic.

I can't dispute this.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2020, 06:54:06 PM »

Yawn. Is there ever a time when you are not thinking about me?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2020, 06:54:47 PM »
Do
You ask this same question when things go well?  Or is this something you conveniently ask when the situation is a bit murky?

Isn't that exactly what I said on my first post in this thread?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2020, 07:07:14 PM »
Yes, it's more rational to conclude that the universe just spontaneously appeared out of nothing.

And lol at you making a claim that "Countless life forms exist and countless advanced civilizations exists."

This is something that has never been proved and something you can't possibly know.
How logical and rational.

Now, tells us again how much smarter you are than everybody else that are morons.

I wish not to get into a debate with you but I feel it necessary for you to comprehend where we are going in science.

We are going towards the idea that there is no such thing as nothing.

IE, there is no "creation".  There never was.  There was no moment where stars appeared out of nothing.  Everything that exists has always existed.  It may change form, but it was never created.

Now, I'm not here to debate this with you or tell you that it is true - it is a staggeringly difficult thing to get your head around in a world where we have this idea that there is such a thing as nothing.  I'm just here to tell you that science does not say that the stars appeared out nothing.  There is always something.   It is true that they say that the big bang was a "moment of creation", but trust me, the language is deceptive - it doesn't mean that all matter spontaneously appeared.   There is some sentiment that the big bang is a white hole (the antithesis of a black hole).  It's possible. 

None of this will ever be proven in you lifetime.  I just think it is necessary for you to be somewhat informed of what you quite rightly see as illogical.  Science doesn't believe something comes from nothing.  There is always something there, however minute.