Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 57735 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« on: May 08, 2020, 08:47:27 AM »
I haven’t really followed the story but when I started seeing all sorts of white liberal virtue signaling it came to my attention. I was thinking that maybe just this one time he really would be a “good boy” but a quick search of Wikipedia showed it’s not the case. When he robbed the Walmart he was 22 so he was obviously a thug punk.

Ahmaud Arbery was 25 years old. He had attended Brunswick High School, where he played football, and graduated in 2012. Previously in 2012, Arbery was arrested for bringing a handgun to a school gymnasium and then fleeing a police officer. He was convicted of carrying a weapon on campus and obstructing a law enforcement officer, and thus was sentenced to five years of probation.[13][14] In 2017, he was convicted of theft, for stealing a television from a Walmart store.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Ahmaud Arbery
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 09:05:43 AM »
White people are moronic for putting up with this.  Yet another example of White people importing a problem, that person/group causing US grief, and somehow we ending up getting blamed for it.  ::)

I got banned from Facebook for 30 days for saying that White men are tolerant until we're not - then borders change, full populations are displaced, and genocide is committed.

You know...EXACTLY WHAT LEFTISTS HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR DECADES THAT WHITE MEN DO.

So why did I get banned?  Because I didn't say this from a position of GUILT, but from a position of strength.

Basically to the "people of colour":

White men control 94% of all the globe's nuclear weapons.  Do you want to start this fight?  Then it's on motherfuckers.  Watch us pale-faces wipe you out with a few clicks of a button in the span of an afternoon.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 09:13:57 AM »
White people are moronic for putting up with this.  Yet another example of White people importing a problem, that person/group causing US grief, and somehow we ending up getting blamed for it.  ::)

I got banned from Facebook for 30 days for saying that White men are tolerant until we're not - then borders change, full populations are displaced, and genocide is committed.

You know...EXACTLY WHAT LEFTISTS HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR DECADES THAT WHITE MEN DO.

So why did I get banned?  Because I didn't say this from a position of GUILT, but from a position of strength.

White men control 94% of all the globe's nuclear weapons.  Do you want to start this fight?  Then it's on motherfuckers.  Watch us pale-faces wipe you out with a few clicks of a button in the span of an afternoon.

They should never have brought in Slaves from Africa, period!

Q

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 09:16:18 AM »
he good boy he dindu nuffin

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 10:16:09 AM »

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 10:39:26 AM »
I haven’t really followed the story but when I started seeing all sorts of white liberal virtue signaling it came to my attention. I was thinking that maybe just this one time he really would be a good boy but a quick search of Wikipedia showed it’s not the case. When he robbed the Walmart he was 22 so he was obviously was a thug punk.

Ahmaud Arbery was 25 years old. He had attended Brunswick High School, where he played football, and graduated in 2012. Previously in 2012, Arbery was arrested for bringing a handgun to a school gymnasium and then fleeing a police officer. He was convicted of carrying a weapon on campus and obstructing a law enforcement officer, and thus was sentenced to five years of probation.[13][14] In 2017, he was convicted of theft, for stealing a television from a Walmart store.

Been following the story on the news. This I did not know. Perhaps the killers did the world a favor and eliminated someone who was a burden on society and primed to become an even bigger one? I hate thiefs.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 10:44:06 AM »

And so, just because he is jogging, they have a right to stop you with a gun?  If it was reversed, would that be ok.

Bottom line, this was NOT OK.  If they were so worried, they could of called the police.  No, they chose to get into a fight with someone, and went it went bad, they killed him.  Maybe not intentional, but they did.  And they will lose in a trial for that.

If you are jogging, and two men come at you with a gun, with another one behind you in a car, anyone would be worried.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 10:46:21 AM »
And so, just because he is jogging, they have a right to stop you with a gun?  If it was reversed, would that be ok.

Bottom line, this was NOT OK.  If they were so worried, they could of called the police.  No, they chose to get into a fight with someone, and went it went bad, they killed him.  Maybe not intentional, but they did.  And they will lose in a trial for that.

If you are jogging, and two men come at you with a gun, with another one behind you in a car, anyone would be worried.

That would depend if they were legally allowed to have a gun on them.  If they were legally allowed to carry, then yes, they were legally allowed to stop someone on the street, with that gun in their possession.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 10:52:04 AM »

LOL!!!!

Blacks commit 56% of all gun violence in the USA, Ron!  If the situation was reversed, LMAO!!!!

Young Black males are 3.5% of the American population, yet commit more gun violence than the entire 96.5% of the entire population of ANY race.

Imagine me telling you that some poor innocent Palestinian getting killed by a Jew in Israel, but you thinking "WTF, but Palestinians commit 99% of the bombings in Israel - why shouldn't Jews be on edge about that, and quick to defend themselves?"

Now that I've cited specific data on Black gun crime rates, I'd love to see you address any of those.

I also like that Jews get blamed for all the bullshit Palestinians are doing to them in Israel.  Maybe by that, you will understand how frustrating this bullshit of blaming everyone else for the crimes of the perpetrators is to me as a White man.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 11:04:03 AM »
Been following the story on the news. This I did not know. Perhaps the killers did the world a favor and eliminated someone who was a burden on society and primed to become an even bigger one? I hate thiefs.

When I first heard it it sounded bad. The shooters do look like rednecks.

And I’m not saying they weren’t out of line. I just want to hear more.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2020, 11:07:36 AM »

I believe it’s best to withhold judgment. The only way we know that he was out jogging is because his mother said so.

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/07/852464328/former-georgia-police-officer-and-his-son-arrested-in-the-death-of-ahmaud-arbery

Gregory McMichael and Travis McMichael are charged with murder and aggravated assault, according to a GBI press release. Gregory McMichael, 64, is a former investigator with the Brunswick district attorney's office and the father of Travis McMichael, 34.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2020, 11:19:10 AM »
That would depend if they were legally allowed to have a gun on them.  If they were legally allowed to carry, then yes, they were legally allowed to stop someone on the street, with that gun in their possession.

Legally allowed to have a gun and using that legal gun in this case are two totally different things.

On the surface, the two men had no fucking right to do this, and it seems like a case of taking the law into their own hands.

You should probably sit it out and wait.
Y

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2020, 11:24:33 AM »
LOL!!!!

Blacks commit 56% of all gun violence in the USA, Ron!  If the situation was reversed, LMAO!!!!

Young Black males are 3.5% of the American population, yet commit more gun violence than the entire 96.5% of the entire population of ANY race.

Imagine me telling you that some poor innocent Palestinian getting killed by a Jew in Israel, but you thinking "WTF, but Palestinians commit 99% of the bombings in Israel - why shouldn't Jews be on edge about that, and quick to defend themselves?"

Now that I've cited specific data on Black gun crime rates, I'd love to see you address any of those.

I also like that Jews get blamed for all the bullshit Palestinians are doing to them in Israel.  Maybe by that, you will understand how frustrating this bullshit of blaming everyone else for the crimes of the perpetrators is to me as a White man.
3.5% of the American population? I don’t think so. At least get your facts correct Mr. White Power.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2020, 11:27:43 AM »
Again, I wouldn’t be too quick to judge this before hearing some more facts:

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/brunswick-attorney-released-the-video-arbery-shooting/JkpbvTuJt9wfl3tkcLTTvO/

Greg McMichael, who provided gun cover for his son as he fought and eventually shot a young black jogger, may have known the victim long before their encounter in a subdivision just south of Brunswick, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has learned.

In his letter of recusal to Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr, Waycross Judicial Circuit District Attorney George Barnhill wrote that his son, a prosecutor in the Brunswick DA’s office, and McMichael, then an investigator in that same office, “both helped with the previous prosecution of (Ahmaud) Arbery.”

“This family are not strangers to the local criminal justice system,” Barnhill wrote in his letter to Carr. “From best we can tell, Ahmauds older brother has gone to prison in the past and is currently in the Glynn jail, without bond, awaiting new felony prosecution. It also appears a cousin has been prosecuted by DA Johnson's office.”

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2020, 11:36:15 AM »
I believe in the 2nd Amendment.

I believe in concealed carry.

I do not agree with so-called “assault weapon” bans. 

However, what happened here was wrong.  They should’ve just followed this guy and called the police and let them investigate. Unfortunately for them they are about to learn a painful lesson, which is going to impact not only them but their families.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2020, 11:37:17 AM »
Couldn’t give less of a fuck about all 3 of them.They killed him and if no reason then they should be killed if they had a reason then fine.Fuck em all.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2020, 11:46:07 AM »
I haven’t really followed the story but when I started seeing all sorts of white liberal virtue signaling it came to my attention. I was thinking that maybe just this one time he really would be a good boy but a quick search of Wikipedia showed it’s not the case. When he robbed the Walmart he was 22 so he was obviously was a thug punk.

The fact that you bring up his criminal record shows a futile and ignorance of the killers.   They killed him in cold blood
A

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2020, 11:47:30 AM »

I thought the Jews controlled everything?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2020, 11:54:27 AM »

The fact that you bring up his criminal record shows a futile and ignorance of the killers.   They killed him in cold blood

I’m not saying they didn’t but the facts need to come out.

And pretending as though his criminal record is meaningless shows a futile and ignorance of the victim.

Why is the most common picture of him wearing a tuxedo? Do you not think this has been done for effect?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2020, 11:57:00 AM »
This feel like the Trayvon martin thing again.  Waiting for everything to come out before I really judge.  If he didn't try to grab the guys gun, I think it would be an open and shut case of murder but that's not what happened.  I think it's going to be hard to get a 1st degree murder conviction on what i've seen. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2020, 11:57:10 AM »

I believe it’s best to withhold judgment. The only way we know that he was out jogging is because his mother said so.

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/07/852464328/former-georgia-police-officer-and-his-son-arrested-in-the-death-of-ahmaud-arbery

Gregory McMichael and Travis McMichael are charged with murder and aggravated assault, according to a GBI press release. Gregory McMichael, 64, is a former investigator with the Brunswick district attorney's office and the father of Travis McMichael, 34.

Maybe that explains why it took so long to be arrested and charged. Has the record of the suspects been released?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2020, 12:07:58 PM »

Can someone confirm if this is true?

Why would a random idiot would be allowed to stop you out of the blue? What am I missing?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2020, 12:08:18 PM »
Was the alleged victim an Urban Youth?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2020, 12:23:45 PM »
Can someone confirm if this is true?

Why would a random idiot would be allowed to stop you out of the blue? What am I missing?

On it’s face it’s probably accurate but effecting a so-called “citizens arrest” is a murky area under the best of circumstances. Georgia probably has case law on this that would have to be researched and probably is by the defendants’ attorneys.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2020, 12:25:13 PM »
On it’s face it’s probably accurate but effecting a so-called “citizens arrest” is a murky area under the best of circumstances. Georgia probably has case law on this that would have to be researched and probably is by the defendants’ attorneys.

I see, it's kinda a gray area.