Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74849 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!
« Reply #875 on: July 03, 2023, 06:24:20 AM »
Please tell me that’s a joke? What a FOOKING disgrace and shows how pathetic and weak people are. Let’s celebrate a drug addict felonious criminal. Good job people, good job.

Oh stop crying about this...there's a bunch of statues that have been made.   Statues of people dont always represent the way they lived their lives but an event or incident.     
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #876 on: July 03, 2023, 06:26:04 AM »
Please tell me that’s a joke? What a FOOKING disgrace and shows how pathetic and weak people are. Let’s celebrate a drug addict felonious criminal. Good job people, good job.

All those statues should be destroyed
Q

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #877 on: July 03, 2023, 06:35:07 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #878 on: July 03, 2023, 06:46:14 AM »

They can keep THAT Statue up :D

THIS IS YOUR ROLEMODEL PEONS!
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #879 on: July 03, 2023, 07:12:58 AM »

Oh stop crying about this...there's a bunch of statues that have been made.   Statues of people dont always represent the way they lived their lives but an event or incident.   

There is not one reason for a statue of this worthless piece of trash. He should have been killed many years earlier or even better aborted. The only statue there should be is of DEREK CHAUVIN and it should depict the incident exactly. Also Chauvin should be awarded all the money Floyd’s family recieved.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #880 on: July 03, 2023, 07:14:16 AM »
There is not one reason for a statue of this worthless piece of trash. He should have been killed many years earlier or even better aborted. The only statue there should be is of DEREK CHAUVIN and it should depict the incident exactly. Also Chauvin should be awarded all the money Floyd’s family recieved.

Should be a statue of Chauvin kneeling on his neck... That was THE event that happened...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: July 03, 2023, 07:19:02 AM »

how would you feel if he had put a gun to Queen Vizzys head?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: July 03, 2023, 07:22:05 AM »
Should be a statue of Chauvin kneeling on his neck... That was THE event that happened...

Exactly.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: July 03, 2023, 07:23:00 AM »
Should be a statue of Chauvin kneeling on his neck..(looking at his watch). That was THE event that happened...

fixed

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: July 03, 2023, 07:24:21 AM »
What’s really weird is the fact that blacks will stick up for the worst of their kind no matter what. You don’t see me sticking up for the worst of my kind or even the slightly bad of my kind cause I don’t give a fuck about them. I have no problem saying many whites are scumbag pieces of shit that deserve death.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #885 on: July 03, 2023, 07:30:03 AM »
how would you feel if he had put a gun to Queen Vizzys head?

That's not the point I'm making....I'm in the South and even with a number of Confederate statues taken down, there's still plenty of them up here.  There's a Ben Tillman statue not far from me and he was twice as racist as the KKK ever could be.   I'm just saying that statues are put up for a number of reasons and don't take it as an endorsement of their life
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: July 03, 2023, 07:58:09 AM »

Vince do you think George is worthy of a statue?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: July 03, 2023, 08:07:32 AM »

That's not the point I'm making....I'm in the South and even with a number of Confederate statues taken down, there's still plenty of them up here.  There's a Ben Tillman statue not far from me and he was twice as racist as the KKK ever could be.   I'm just saying that statues are put up for a number of reasons and don't take it as an endorsement of their life

Ben Tillman at least founded Clemson, and I’m sure that’s what the monument is for, not his political career.

Did George Floyd’s death at least inspire police reform?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #889 on: July 03, 2023, 08:35:30 AM »

There's already a Derek statue being made but he's right where he belongs.  Regardless as to how much drugs you have in your system, putting your knee on the neck of a handcuffed person slowly squeezing the life of of him.   He should have put him in the car once he was handcuffed and patted down and drove away.   I always kept my knee on the shoulder blades..not on the fucking neck.   
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: July 03, 2023, 09:01:38 AM »

There's already a Derek statue being made but he's right where he belongs.  Regardless as to how much drugs you have in your system, putting your knee on the neck of a handcuffed person slowly squeezing the life of of him.   He should have put him in the car once he was handcuffed and patted down and drove away.   I always kept my knee on the shoulder blades..not on the fucking neck.  
Im amazed you managed to get your cock up their ass from that angle.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #891 on: July 03, 2023, 09:17:27 AM »
What’s really weird is the fact that blacks will stick up for the worst of their kind no matter what. You don’t see me sticking up for the worst of my kind or even the slightly bad of my kind cause I don’t give a fuck about them. I have no problem saying many whites are scumbag pieces of shit that deserve death.

Exactly

This x2.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: July 03, 2023, 09:49:55 AM »
Im amazed you managed to get your cock up their ass from that angle.

Hahahahaha.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #893 on: July 03, 2023, 09:56:01 AM »
Vince do you think George is worthy of a statue?

Nope
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #894 on: July 03, 2023, 09:59:45 AM »
Ben Tillman at least founded Clemson, and I’m sure that’s what the monument is for, not his political career.

Did George Floyd’s death at least inspire police reform?

That's exactly the point I'm making.   There's no given standard or requirement as to why a statue is created.   Tillman was a nutcase and he got a statue.   This dude was still whipping blacks working his land long after the Civil War ended, beat up people in Congress, threatened to stab people with a pitchfork....fucking crackhead
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: July 03, 2023, 10:07:26 AM »

White or black anyone with his record deserves being choked to death imo. Worthless drug addict scumbag.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: July 03, 2023, 10:21:14 AM »
Nope

I’m with you that the cop is a lowlife and routinely abused his authority.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #897 on: July 03, 2023, 10:46:04 AM »
How to pound a "Black lives matter" Karen

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #898 on: July 03, 2023, 10:53:03 AM »
DOES NOBOBY FIND THIS PART ODD??

so george was moaning til the exact moment the paramedics showed up.

the second he stopped moaning as in went unconscious the cop lifted his knee,

the paramedics rolled him onto the gurney and threw him into the ambulance.

they did not check vitals or attempt to revive even though he had only been unconscious
for seconds.

would this not mean that every mma fighter that gets choked out would be dead the second
he goes to sleep??

and if he did die, wouldn't the paramedics be more at fault for not doing their job??

by the way, i watched this on a black and white tv, so i have no knowledge of the race of
anyone involved so don't look at these questions as racial motivated.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: July 03, 2023, 10:55:50 AM »
Looks like there is nothing new to discuss on Getbig so why not regurgitate shit that happened three years ago.