Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74687 times)

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
Re: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!
« Reply #900 on: July 03, 2023, 10:59:34 AM »
Looks like there is nothing new to discuss on Getbig so why not regurgitate shit that happened three years ago.

like your endless copy-pasting to appear smarter than you are ?

Go regurgitate some semen, you soggy narcissistic deviant

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #901 on: July 03, 2023, 11:00:38 AM »
Asking for a Friend - Is he Still Dead ??   ;D

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #902 on: July 03, 2023, 11:08:33 AM »
like your endless copy-pasting to appear smarter than you are ?

Go regurgitate some semen, you soggy narcissistic deviant
:D :D
Prime loves an uncited copy and paste.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #903 on: July 03, 2023, 05:41:45 PM »
Im amazed you managed to get your cock up their ass from that angle.

Looks like there is nothing new to discuss on Getbig so why not regurgitate shit that happened three years ago.

I think Arnold stole the 1980 Mr O - how about you, Prime?  ;D

T

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #904 on: July 03, 2023, 06:03:59 PM »
I’m with you that the cop is a lowlife and routinely abused his authority.

Routinely? Fucking a. A lowlife? Yeah. You're in good company with Goodrum.  Just stay there.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #905 on: July 03, 2023, 06:14:51 PM »
DOES NOBOBY FIND THIS PART ODD??

so george was moaning til the exact moment the paramedics showed up.

the second he stopped moaning as in went unconscious the cop lifted his knee,

the paramedics rolled him onto the gurney and threw him into the ambulance.

they did not check vitals or attempt to revive even though he had only been unconscious
for seconds.

would this not mean that every mma fighter that gets choked out would be dead the second
he goes to sleep??

and if he did die, wouldn't the paramedics be more at fault for not doing their job??

by the way, i watched this on a black and white tv, so i have no knowledge of the race of
anyone involved so don't look at these questions as racial motivated.

I would think most mma fighters wouldn’t have 2-3x the lethal dose of fentanyl in their system

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: July 03, 2023, 06:15:31 PM »
Routinely? Fucking a. A lowlife? Yeah. You're in good company with Goodrum.  Just stay there.

You’re right, Derek Chauvin was an outstanding lawman with the media railroading his distinguished career accomplishments.

If you think that is the type of civil servants we need, then you should go ahead and renounce your rights at your local police station, just so they know you’re a cuck.

lol at defending this scumbag cop who thought he was above the law.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #907 on: July 03, 2023, 06:20:32 PM »
You’re right, Derek Chauvin was an outstanding lawman with the media railroading his distinguished career accomplishments.

If you think that is the type of civil servants we need, then you should go ahead and renounce your rights at your local police station, just so they know you’re a cuck.

lol at defending this scumbag cop who thought he was above the law.

Dave d honest question who is the better person here Floyd or Chauvin? I do like you so whatever your answer I won’t go any further but as much of an ass that Chauvin may be Floyd is 10X worse of a human.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: July 03, 2023, 06:42:35 PM »
Dave d honest question who is the better person here Floyd or Chauvin? I do like you so whatever your answer I won’t go any further but as much of an ass that Chauvin may be Floyd is 10X worse of a human.

I’m with you, George Floyd was a scumbag waste of life, way worse of a person than Chauvin. Idk how it’s swept under the rug that he was driving under the influence of illegal drugs that caused his driving to be impaired.

The fact that he is celebrated as the prime example of the African American plight against law enforcement is depressing.

That said Chauvin shouldn’t have been a police officer, he gives LE a bad name. Rob I know you used to bounce, as did I, and I know how that little bit of power can go to your head, but these cops who think they are above the law are a menace to society. Also I don’t think DC killed GF, I think he’s a scapegoat.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: July 03, 2023, 07:49:08 PM »
I’m with you, George Floyd was a scumbag waste of life, way worse of a person than Chauvin. Idk how it’s swept under the rug that he was driving under the influence of illegal drugs that caused his driving to be impaired.

The fact that he is celebrated as the prime example of the African American plight against law enforcement is depressing.

That said Chauvin shouldn’t have been a police officer, he gives LE a bad name. Rob I know you used to bounce, as did I, and I know how that little bit of power can go to your head, but these cops who think they are above the law are a menace to society. Also I don’t think DC killed GF, I think he’s a scapegoat.

Understood and pretty much agree.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #910 on: July 04, 2023, 12:16:50 AM »

Then stay the fukk out of it and let others discuss if they feel the need...

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #911 on: July 04, 2023, 12:25:10 AM »
I remember when I was first ranting and raving about having Covid, and indignantly stated 'I can't breathe!' My girlfriend replied 'calm down, George Floyd'. That's when I knew she was the one.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: July 04, 2023, 12:58:21 AM »
I remember when I was first ranting and raving about having Covid, and indignantly stated 'I can't breathe!' My girlfriend replied 'calm down, George Floyd'. That's when I knew she was the one.
She should be on here.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: July 04, 2023, 01:10:15 AM »

That's not the point I'm making....I'm in the South and even with a number of Confederate statues taken down, there's still plenty of them up here.  There's a Ben Tillman statue not far from me and he was twice as racist as the KKK ever could be.   I'm just saying that statues are put up for a number of reasons and don't take it as an endorsement of their life

And I'm just saying, being microscopic about a persons life can be dangerous.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #914 on: July 04, 2023, 01:25:28 AM »

Should have stuck to your guns..This last statement tends to contradict yourself. He had rookies... rookies telling him to let up and he ignored them. Someone died because of it.

In the Law Enforcement world, we have this unwritten rule. You'll have to trust me on this one because it sounds ridiculous, but you ask any seasoned cop from a major city they will confirm it.   You can resist all you want. Hell, we expect it. Run from us, pull away from us, wrestle a little bit... but never ever throw a punch at us.. and we'll try our best to arrest you, throw you to the ground, knee you, pain compliance you, pepper spray you, Tazer you, until we get you in handcuffs. After that, it's over. We don't want to kill you. It's rare we even wish injury to you .It's business, it's part of the job. No hard feelings.
But in this case, there was so much feedback, dialogue, etc that the officer beyond a doubt, showed he was incapable of adhering to the rules and it killed a human.
That's just not out job   

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #915 on: July 04, 2023, 01:38:22 AM »
 ::) ::) ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #916 on: July 04, 2023, 01:40:51 AM »
Where is Chauvins statue for his heroic deed of getting rid of a criminal?

Should be statues of Chauvin kneeling on these dastardly criminals all over USA!
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: July 04, 2023, 08:22:34 AM »
Should have stuck to your guns..This last statement tends to contradict yourself. He had rookies... rookies telling him to let up and he ignored them. Someone died because of it.

In the Law Enforcement world, we have this unwritten rule. You'll have to trust me on this one because it sounds ridiculous, but you ask any seasoned cop from a major city they will confirm it.   You can resist all you want. Hell, we expect it. Run from us, pull away from us, wrestle a little bit... but never ever throw a punch at us.. and we'll try our best to arrest you, throw you to the ground, knee you, pain compliance you, pepper spray you, Tazer you, until we get you in handcuffs. After that, it's over. We don't want to kill you. It's rare we even wish injury to you .It's business, it's part of the job. No hard feelings.
But in this case, there was so much feedback, dialogue, etc that the officer beyond a doubt, showed he was incapable of adhering to the rules and it killed a human.
That's just not out job   

Well you should know life isnt black and white. I can confidently say Chauvin was a bad cop but he didnt kill George Floyd in the same sentence and both statements are true.

I've said on here that the cop probably feared for his life dealing with a giant criminal and made a decision to keep said criminal down; however when did he let GF up when backup arrived or when paramedics got there?

You think this cop killed GF and it wasnt it a case of fentanyl overdose, fine.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #918 on: July 04, 2023, 09:56:50 AM »
Well you should know life isnt black and white. I can confidently say Chauvin was a bad cop but he didnt kill George Floyd in the same sentence and both statements are true.

I've said on here that the cop probably feared for his life dealing with a giant criminal and made a decision to keep said criminal down; however when did he let GF up when backup arrived or when paramedics got there?

You think this cop killed GF and it wasnt it a case of fentanyl overdose, fine.

I think the case was pretty clear the officers actions contributed to his death. I think the jury believed that as well.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #919 on: July 04, 2023, 10:02:20 AM »
Should be a giant statue made of Chauvin kneeling on a random Neeg in every city, town, village!

Maybe even in the UK, where he can kneel on Purple Aki
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: July 04, 2023, 10:04:47 AM »
Should be a giant statue made of Chauvin kneeling on a random Neeg in every city, town, village!

Maybe even in the UK, where he can kneel on Purple Aki

Hahaha.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #921 on: July 04, 2023, 10:06:52 AM »
I think the case was pretty clear the officers actions contributed to his death. I think the jury believed that as well.

Okay thats a good point. An unbiased jury found OJ Simpson innocent as well.

What is the argument here? I already stated DC should not have been a cop and he was wrong for what he did, you say those actions lead to GF death. Fine.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #922 on: July 04, 2023, 10:08:22 AM »
Okay thats a good point. An unbiased jury found OJ Simpson innocent as well.

What is the argument here? I already stated DC should not have been a cop and he was wrong for what he did, you say those actions lead to GF death. Fine.

Then I guess there is no argument.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #923 on: July 04, 2023, 10:19:23 AM »
Then I guess there is no argument.

Good. I’m glad we can get back to being BFF!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #924 on: July 04, 2023, 01:58:27 PM »

You just regurgitate loads sent down your windpipe, phaggot.