Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74792 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
What were they supposed to do?  Risk also getting killed by these creeps?  Horrible all around.

Exactly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Well, reasoning with the other officers instead of filming the incident, I imagine there were a lot of people around, peer pressure would have helped, the people had a reasonable level of intelligence, they sounded like a retarded rabble

They were telling them they were killing him if you listen to the video. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
They were telling them they were killing him if you listen to the video.

All I could here was an incoherent babble of "bro,bro,bro" I cant recall anyone speaking without rambling into street slang

Seems there isn't a single person who lives in the area that can formulate a coherent sentence.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Death by cop?
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2020, 11:09:29 AM »
STFU you racist piece of shit ,if someone is telling you that he can't breathe you should help him , you don't keep choking the guy .

Exactly! He was unconscious for quite a long time while the cop continued holding his knee into the guy's neck. Like what? An unconscious fellow is going to get up and run or attack the cop? Give me a fucking break....fat ass pigs. Heart attack my ass. He was choked to death.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2020, 11:46:22 AM »
Exactly! He was unconscious for quite a long time while the cop continued holding his knee into the guy's neck. Like what? An unconscious fellow is going to get up and run or attack the cop? Give me a fucking break....fat ass pigs. Heart attack my ass. He was choked to death.

100 percent accurate.

Murderers.
a

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2020, 12:06:58 PM »
I don't think that knee was the cause of his death.  More likely, drugs, and a bad heart.   

An autopsy should be able to reveal trauma to the neck and whether it caused his trachea to close up...

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2020, 12:14:30 PM »
An autopsy should be able to reveal trauma to the neck and whether it caused his trachea to close up...
The point is they never tried to help him when he asked for help. He passed out & they never gave him basic first aid. Let´s not sugar coat this. The man died.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2020, 12:26:41 PM »

I don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows. And I don't need an autopsy to tell me what I saw and heard.

The pigs killed him. They are murderers.

He pleaded for their help and they killed him. Ghoulish behavior.
a

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
this was a public execution for everybody to watch

they can see the blood coming out of his nose and he became motionless, the cops thought nothing of it

E
E

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
this was a public execution for everybody to watch

they can see the blood coming out of his nose and he became motionless, the cops thought nothing of it

E

it was and brutal at that. I feel for the guy and his family. just embarrassing how media spins things.
-
Yes, and adjusting that for CRIME RATE, we see that young Black men [the ones getting shot] commit 51% of all homicides [including gun homicides], and 56% of all gun crime in the USA.

So if you base it on commission of violent crime, you are finding that Black men are getting a HUGE racial discount in the USA.

Army of One

• Getbig V
the people filming should hang their heads in shame as well

they spent 10 minutes begging the officer to get off his neck, when that didnt work they tried to take matters in to their own hands and had mace pulled on them.What do you expect them to do, get shot?

Fortress

• Getbig V
Everyone yammering “he deserved better”.

How do we know?!

Maybe he deserved WORSE.

I don’t have a clue. But maybe he was a diddler. Perhaps sold drugs to kids. Assaulted women.

We haven’t a clue.

But maybe, just maybe, that guy deserved everything he got. And more. 

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
That wee dwarf cop looks like a right wee shit. :(

Dave D

• Getbig V
Everyone yammering “he deserved better”.

How do we know?!

Maybe he deserved WORSE.

I don’t have a clue. But maybe he was a diddler. Perhaps sold drugs to kids. Assaulted women.

We haven’t a clue.

But maybe, just maybe, that guy deserved everything he got. And more.

Maybe he was a United Way volunteer and war veteran? 

If these cops wanted to make an example of him for his crimes, they were successful. Now they can deal with the consequences.

If they guy was a killer, rapist, molester than job well done. But we know he wasn’t because for some reason cops never kill those who really deserve it, they always let it go to trial.

But they can choke out a man potentially guilty of check forgeries.... who uses checks?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
they spent 10 minutes begging the officer to get off his neck, when that didnt work they tried to take matters in to their own hands and had mace pulled on them.What do you expect them to do, get shot?

they spent 10 minutes jabbering and making no sense apart from keep saying "he cant breve bro"

If someone had spoken in a non confrontational matter and used an open approach rather than shouting and screaming the cop may have paid attention.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Time to dust off the “I can’t breathe” shirts

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
the people filming should hang their heads in shame as well

Yes, let's see what happens to a black if a cop is grabbed and  and thrown off....he would be a pinball machine

THINK MCFLY THINK!!!
A

che

• Getbig V
Resisting arrest ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

This bald headed cop had him in cuffs and under control, at what point in time did the murderer get involved? Where's the missing footage?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Well, reasoning with the other officers instead of filming the incident, I imagine there were a lot of people around, peer pressure would have helped, the people had a reasonable level of intelligence, they sounded like a retarded rabble
Quite obvious you've never been at the scene of someone being arrested. "Peer pressure"....lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Similar thing happened to a white guy in Dallas.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-me-dallas-police-body-cam-footage-reveals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life/

No rioting or looting for this poor fella and so many others. The outrage is only reserved for black victims.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2020, 05:36:00 PM »
Brutal 10" arms on the cop.

There are adolescent girls with more muscle. 

His physique disgusts me.

TMZ has a video up showing a few minutes before this happened. It was pretty much a standard arrest by a different cop and there was no violence but the cop with the skinny arms showed up late and was obviously trying to compensate for his lack of triceps and biceps mass.

SculptedByAesthetics

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
 Sad more and more evidence showing he was not restraining with the new footage from the restaurant across the street that got the whole incident

Twaddle

• Getbig V

At the very end of this video, they walk him up the sidewalk (towards the top of the screen).  He appears to be staggering, he stumbles, and then collapses, taking one of the officers to the ground.  It looks like he is having a medical emergency.   :-\