Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74534 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Everyone yammering “he deserved better”.

How do we know?!

Maybe he deserved WORSE.

I don’t have a clue. But maybe he was a diddler. Perhaps sold drugs to kids. Assaulted women.

We haven’t a clue.

But maybe, just maybe, that guy deserved everything he got. And more.

The thing with breaking the law...  it’s fun at first, but once the person gets caught, they temporarily lose control of their life. Cuffed, held and questioned, arraigned, jailed, convicted, sentenced, prison...  lose your job, lose your house, ruin your future,  etc....

This guy didn’t deserve to die. But he opened a door that led to this. Once a person hits a certain age, crime of any kind has to leave their life. Crime opens up doors that you do want opened. I don’t care if you are black or white. You only live once. You want to have as much control of your life as possible. Crime causes a loss of control. That’s when the COURTS and PRISONS control you.

You piss off the wrong cop. You can be killed quick. People might have marches and protests. But that doesn’t mean shit to you. You’re dead.

This cop needs to be punished. But George is dead. There is no helping him now.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The cop took a very light knee to his kneck. The black fella was very untrustworthy
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
At the very end of this video, they walk him up the sidewalk (towards the top of the screen).  He appears to be staggering, he stumbles, and then collapses, taking one of the officers to the ground.  It looks like he is having a medical emergency.   :-\

Yeah. In the first video, at one point when they're arguing with civilians to let him up, one of the cops says something like "We've been trying for ten minutes". My guess is after seeing what you pointed out, is that when they got to the car he flopped out, and Officer Dingbat decided to kneel on his neck as a pain compliance thing or something close.

No defending this.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Wheres security? Are they to afraid of getting physical, just give up ? Lol
A

BB

• Getbig V
Amidst the chaos, a Target is being looted.

https://www.fox9.com/news/looters-take-tvs-clothing-from-target-during-protests-in-minneapolis

1:30

"Ayo, brother George is dead, and to protest this, we lootin' these cracker ass crackers's throw pillows. Might go back and get me a duvet cover and shit."

Never fails ::).

che

• Getbig V

https://www.fox9.com/news/looters-take-tvs-clothing-from-target-during-protests-in-minneapolis

Target and Cub ,I drove by it today after work ,I saw people running with shopping carts full of clothes , tv's ...... fucking losers .

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III

The thing with breaking the law...  it’s fun at first, but once the person gets caught, they temporarily lose control of their life. Cuffed, held and questioned, arraigned, jailed, convicted, sentenced, prison...  lose your job, lose your house, ruin your future,  etc....

This guy didn’t deserve to die. But he opened a door that led to this. Once a person hits a certain age, crime of any kind has to leave their life. Crime opens up doors that you do want opened. I don’t care if you are black or white. You only live once. You want to have as much control of your life as possible. Crime causes a loss of control. That’s when the COURTS and PRISONS control you.

You piss off the wrong cop. You can be killed quick. People might have marches and protests. But that doesn’t mean shit to you. You’re dead.

This cop needs to be punished. But George is dead. There is no helping him now.
The whole point is that it shouldn’t be like this.

BB

• Getbig V
When you're out there rioting, trying to get a cool story for the 'gram, and your buddies fuck it up :( -

https://twitter.com/_MariettaDavis/status/1265819747540746241 .

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
At the very end of this video, they walk him up the sidewalk (towards the top of the screen).  He appears to be staggering, he stumbles, and then collapses, taking one of the officers to the ground.  It looks like he is having a medical emergency.   :-\

Wait a minute - is this what the former police officers called 'resisting arrest'.  Murder, lying - thanks to these cops, all hell is breaking loose, rioting, damages and more. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
A CNN reporter was angry the rioters are not practicing social distancing.  ::)
a

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Wait a minute - is this what the former police officers called 'resisting arrest'.  Murder, lying - thanks to these cops, all hell is breaking loose, rioting, damages and more.

No, the resisting arrest happened prior to him being put in cuffs.

nycwit

• Getbig II
Re: Death by cop?
« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2020, 09:06:07 PM »
First of all, I'm not a racist and I'm not sure what part of my post alluded to that.  Secondly, I'll wait for the results of the autopsy, before casting judgement. 

Again, I highly doubt the knee choked him to death.  The officer wasn't even applying that much pressure.  The suspect was still able to move his head around freely.  He was not choking him.

YES U ARE A RACIST, YOU'RE IN DENIAL. THERE ARE SO MANY RACISTS ON GETBIG, ITS RIDICULOUS.
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS CASE ALONE, ITS ALL KINDS OF SUBJECTS. 
THERE ARE SO MANY RACISTS ON THE BOARD, IT SHOULD BE CALLED, THE KKK, GOSSIP AND OPINIONS.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2020, 09:13:27 PM »
YES U ARE A RACIST, YOU'RE IN DENIAL. THERE ARE SO MANY RACISTS ON GETBIG, ITS RIDICULOUS.
THERE ARE SO MANY RACISTS ON THE BOARD, IT SHOULD BE CALLED, THE KKK, GOSSIP AND OPINIONS.

Settle down Karen.   ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
No, the resisting arrest happened prior to him being put in cuffs.

Now dont we look foolish accusing these cops of murder.

Clearly this guilty black man resisted arrest with such force and violence one could easily assume he was leading one of the revolts against the oppressive covid19 laws that is continually discussed here.

Based on this video he's lucky he lived as long as he did.

Seriously he did jump back into the car and lead the police on a wild car chase through a school zone endangering multiple lives?

I

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Ahh, yes, the old "police killed a black man so let's destroy our neighborhood and steal stuff" to protest. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2020, 09:18:16 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Wendy's, Target, Walmart and Autozone looted.

Armed citizens guard stores amid looting in Minneapolis

At least one group of armed men have been seen standing outside a strip mall in Minneapolis on Wednesday night amid intensifying protests in the city and looting.

Protests erupted Tuesday after video emerged of a police officer with his knee pressed against George Floyd's neck while the man was in custody. Protesters have called for the officers involved to be charged in his death.

Max Nesterak, a reporter at the Minnesota Reformer, interviewed a group of armed men outside a tobacconist who said they agree with the protests but not the looting. They said police in the city have been overextended and they stopped at the tobacco shop because they were told that the business owners were desperate to protect their store.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-citizens-guard-stores-amid-looting-in-minneapolis-report

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
Minn mayor calls for charges against officers
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/27/us/minneapolis-protests-george-floyd/?iid=ob_mobile_article_readmore_pool

Also I am of the opinion the man died from a heart attack but that is speculative. Regardless the officers actions are unconscionable.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
it was and brutal at that. I feel for the guy and his family. just embarrassing how media spins things.
-
Yes, and adjusting that for CRIME RATE, we see that young Black men [the ones getting shot] commit 51% of all homicides [including gun homicides], and 56% of all gun crime in the USA.

So if you base it on commission of violent crime, you are finding that Black men are getting a HUGE racial discount in the USA.

Sorry to say this....but fuck off! You are simply trying to whitewash a murder. You are a racist and this has blinded you to the reality of this heinous murder by people who should have never been given the opportunity to police any situation. I have nothing but utter contempt for everyone involved in the needless and vicious murder of this fellow. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Just saw the vid. Shocking. Resonates with me too...

I got in a fight in a niteclub (nod my first and not my last  ::)) and was carried out by 5/6 bouncers. Each one had a limb and one had my neck and I couldn’t breath For god knows how long until they got me to the door. Each second felt like 10 as the bastard who had me by the neck squeezed in the choke more and more and I WAS NOT fighting them at this point. I just let my body go limp for a few seconds and then started convulsing and they freaked out for a second and dropped me near entrance. Finally I could breath again.
I thought I was gonna die though. Felt helpless.

Scary.

I think they were shocked when I immediately charged them again...shut the metal doors against me while I’m kicking and threatening etc but it could have ended me there

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Minn mayor calls for charges against officers
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/27/us/minneapolis-protests-george-floyd/?iid=ob_mobile_article_readmore_pool

Also I am of the opinion the man died from a heart attack but that is speculative. Regardless the officers actions are unconscionable.

He died because the cops knee was on his corroded artery from 6-8mins.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Just saw the vid. Shocking. Resonates with me too...

I got in a fight in a niteclub (nod my first and not my last  ::)) and was carried out by 5/6 bouncers. Each one had a limb and one had my neck and I couldn’t breath or god knows how long until they got me to the door. Each second felt like 10 as the bastard who had me by the neck squeezed in the choke more and more as I struggled. I just let my body go limp for a few seconds and then started convulsing and they freaked out for a second and dropped me near entrance. Finally I could breath again.
I thought I was gonna die though. Felt helpless.

Scary.

I think they were shocked when I immediately charged them again...shut the metal doors against me while I’m kicking and threatening to come back with the double barrel

Nice guy

Way to go! If everyone could have the presence of mind you had in this situation there would be fewer horrific events like the one in the video. How, in a state of semi-consciousness you were able to remain rational enough to save your life in such a manner is nothing short of amazing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Black or white the fucking pigs had the guy cuffed he should have been placed in the back of a police car not strangled while cuffed.

Most cops suck had an incident with one last week because I drove 25 MPH through a parking lot asked me what my hurry was......he says I did it to avoid a traffic light ahead and that he clocked me at 30 MPH...........I said whoop dee doo.............5 cars in a parking lot and not a pedestrian in sight and he  clocks me a whole 5 miles over the speed I said I was going!!

Three cruisers with lights on surrounding my car because this fuckhead wanted to know who I am.

Then tells me I can go and gives me my license back and I said damn right I can go I broke no laws I also proceeded to tell him he wouldn`t make the grade as a cop in  my home city as there are real criminals there and he looked soft.

I`m lucky they didn`t put there knees on my throat for such an offense.

Fucking PIGS  !!