Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 74629 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: This post keeps getting deleted off social media
« Reply #325 on: May 30, 2020, 03:47:55 PM »
Is there anything out there that isn't a conspiracy for getbiggers?

Remember Alex Jones saying Sandy hook was a conspiracy and all those children were still alive? What an absolute nut job.

I don't think many things are conspiracy theories. I think most events actually happen just out of pure chance. However, these events then get politicized and once they get politicized, they become conspiracy theories. Usually the conspiracy theorists don't come out in droves until the event is highly politicized. Thus, the mainstream media is also contributing to the ongoing nutjob conspiracy theories, as they add fuel to the fire.
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: George Floyd Conspiracy Theory - creating racial tensions on purpose?
« Reply #326 on: May 30, 2020, 04:05:15 PM »
The reason these officers didn’t care they were being filmed was because they didn’t think they were going to kill him, although, they will he held responsible for his death now whether they like it or not.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: This post keeps getting deleted off social media
« Reply #328 on: May 30, 2020, 05:05:49 PM »
Remember Alex Jones saying Sandy hook was a conspiracy and all those children were still alive? What an absolute nut job.

I don't think many things are conspiracy theories. I think most events actually happen just out of pure chance. However, these events then get politicized and once they get politicized, they become conspiracy theories. Usually the conspiracy theorists don't come out in droves until the event is highly politicized. Thus, the mainstream media is also contributing to the ongoing nutjob conspiracy theories, as they add fuel to the fire.

Yeah definitely, the media doesn't help.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
heart attacks happen different ways. If his air flow is restricted your heart tries to overcompensate for the lack of oxygen by beating faster and harder then the heart can tick out n die

Every so often, you remind me that you are actually pretty intelligent and know more than you let on.

Lack of sufficient oxygen whether from a trauma like this or from sometime more long term can cause a heart to stop beating. My mom died because she had emphysema which was robbing her of oxygen for a long time. Eventually, her heart couldn't cope and it stopped trying. Cause of death: chain smoking for almost 50 years, emphysema and finally heart failure.

Mr. Floyd died because an indifferent asswipe cop put his knee into the man's neck cutting off his airway until the lack of oxygen made his heart stop.

One of those deaths was suicide (of sorts) and the other was murder.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Every so often, you remind me that you are actually pretty intelligent and know more than you let on.

Lack of sufficient oxygen whether from a trauma like this or from sometime more long term can cause a heart to stop beating. My mom died because she had emphysema which was robbing her of oxygen for a long time. Eventually, her heart couldn't cope and it stopped trying. Cause of death: chain smoking for almost 50 years, emphysema and finally heart failure.

Mr. Floyd died because an indifferent asswipe cop put his knee into the man's neck cutting off his airway until the lack of oxygen made his heart stop.

One of those deaths was suicide (of sorts) and the other was murder.

No.

The Medical Examiner wrote:

The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.
Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease.
The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any
potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: May 30, 2020, 05:42:31 PM »
1. Watch the video below of he guy smashing the windows who protesters in the video are calling a cop. (watch the entire video, it's short)

2. Look at the still screencap of the window smasher and the cop below.

3. Witnesses saw him run into the 3rd precinct. Allegedly

4. His name is Jacob Pederson of the St. Paul police dept.. Allegedly

5. His ex-wife identified him.  Allegedly

Allegedly for now.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Los Angeles Police are determined not to let people get violet here with vandalism - you can protest all you want, but if you want to break someone's else property, you will get arrested. Many agree what occurred is murder, but you can bet, many do not agree with someone destroying, beating up or burning an innocent person's vehicle, store or body because you are mad.

================

More than 500 arrested after looting, vandalism followed George Floyd protests in downtown L.A.

Chief Michel Moore -@LAPDChiefMoore
This morning the sun came up on a Los Angeles that offered a new day. Last night was a dark reminder of the perils of a society in turmoil and how our people stand to support peaceful expression while being ready to protect the rights of all.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/3rd-night-of-downtown-l-a-protests-over-george-floyds-death-ends-with-officers-hurt-declaration-of-unlawful-assembly/

Hope you believe in guns Ron. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #333 on: May 30, 2020, 06:01:56 PM »
1. Watch the video below of he guy smashing the windows who protesters in the video are calling a cop. (watch the entire video, it's short)

2. Look at the still screencap of the window smasher and the cop below.

3. Witnesses saw him run into the 3rd precinct. Allegedly

4. His name is Jacob Pederson of the St. Paul police dept.. Allegedly

5. His ex-wife identified him.  Allegedly

Allegedly for now.

He was seen? Why wasn't he followed from the Autozone?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #334 on: May 30, 2020, 06:29:07 PM »
one way are another (((they))) are involved

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: May 30, 2020, 06:33:32 PM »
He was seen? Why wasn't he followed from the Autozone?

The video ends suspiciously quickly. Most people would have kept following and recording him.
He must have been followed by someone or at least unintentionally caught on camera by people filming other stuff.

This video below says the media is saying it's Jonathan Lee Riches, who a lot of articles say is a trolling conman.

The police say it's not him.

People are saying his ex-wife identified him but who knows what their source is or if she said it or if he even has an ex-wife....

People are saying pink shirt guy is in on it with umbrella vandal guy because of this video:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gsl79n/pink_pizza_dude_friends_with_umbrella_man_post/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Video below is NOT 2020 but is supposedly anti-SPP protest in Montebello 2007

The three with masks(way before covid-19) and rocks were accused of being cops. Cops Denied. Days later police admitted they were cops.

St Paul cop may be completely innocent and just look like the rioter.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hope you believe in guns Ron. :D

Can you even buy a gun legally in CA?  Sig M400 Elite might be my next.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Again with the looting. Stores completely fleeced and a few like Autozone and a Wendy's burned to the ground. I'm sure that will be great for business. Just like after the LA riots. They tried to get businesses to open and rebuild but nobody wants to be in a neighborhood like that.

The Left always likes to say that poverty causes crime. If that were the case then being rich makes you honest. It's more like crime causes poverty.

I lived in L.A. county during the Watt's riots. Fortunately nowhere near Watts. Years later I found myself driving through that part of the city. It was a very sad experience for me.  I abhor destruction, maybe because I don't see what it accomplishes. I've never been one to participate in demonstrations and certainly not riots of any kind. There are lovers and there are haters. There are builders and there are destroyers. I hope I am a lover and a builder.

I've never known real poverty. There was a minute in my life (at 18 ) when I literally only had enough money (25 cents) to call my aunt and ask for a loan. There was also the fiasco I got my wife and I into by agreeing to the suggestion/invitation from friends that we move to Williams Lake B.C. with the promise of a job that didn't materialize and the idea of homesteading which never came to fruition.  The following nine month hand-to-mouth struggle was scary and such an enormous learning experience. No time after that time were we ever in such a precarious financial situation. I think we'd finally awakened to the fact that there were no magic wands that would swoop in and save us when we made horrendously stupid decisions.

The point is, I have no idea what it must be like to feel utter hopelessness like far too many people are. Maybe when you feel like there is nothing left to lose, you just no longer give a shit about anything and end up burning your own home down. I hope with the few years I have left, I never have this feeling. Without hope, there is no point in living.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
New Video Shows George Floyd Struggling in Back of Cop Car

George Floyd appeared to be getting roughed up in the back of a police car shortly before he was pinned and killed -- and a new angle shows one cop was definitely standing watch.

The new surveillance footage -- obtained by activist Shaun King -- shows what happened after George was led away by Minneapolis police after he was cuffed and detained from across the street. This seems to show what happened right before George was taken out of the car and forced to endure the weight of 3 grown men on top of him ... which ended with Derek Chauvin as the last man kneeling on his neck, costing him his life.

Now, we see that something hectic was happening in the back of the SUV officers had Floyd in -- it looks like two officers on the street side had their door open, as did one officer along the sidewalk ... and they were all moving about frantically, which appears to indicate some type of physical altercation taking place. The 4th officer stands watch nearby.

Eventually, they get George out of the car -- and, well, we've all seen what happened next. What's crazy about this is that the one guy who was assigned as lookout clearly sees the surveillance camera that caught all this ... as he looks directly at it for a brief second.

He's also got his head on a swivel, making sure no one else is around or videotaping.

As you know by now ... all four cops here lost their jobs, and one of them has been arrested and charged with murder and manslaughter. These two newest videos showing what role the other officers played leading up to George's final breaths are quite revealing though.

Unclear what, if anything, they might lead to ... but if prosecutors and officials haven't seen this footage by now, they might wanna take a hard look.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/30/new-video-angle-george-floyd-struggling-inside-cop-car-keep-watch-stand-guard/?fbclid=IwAR3oJul2YWjnL1RUSoFejLUSvMSKFBF7Q8KyJRHWJlMtdnmsC_hyDyEAdqg

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
LOL Shaun King again...
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
They worked together at one point

Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Looks like they just murdered a man for asking them not to loot  -

https://twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/1266926402269523969 .

:(.

And in Queens -

https://twitter.com/BankBetterGuy/status/1266930946550362112 .

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Covid taught us lockdown now we're on the road to martial law.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Looks like they just murdered a man for asking them not to loot  -

https://twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/1266926402269523969 .

:(.

And in Queens -

https://twitter.com/BankBetterGuy/status/1266930946550362112 .

Ah yes, diversity.

The absurdity of thinking even for one second you can reason with a rabies infected animal. LOL!
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
This is domestic terrorism. The real question is how organized/planned is it?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Going to be A LOT of people who become new 2nd Amendment proponents this week.

Rioter: ‘We’re Gonna Start Coming to the Suburbs’

“Ain’t nothing left here.”

https://summit.news/2020/05/29/rioter-were-gonna-start-coming-to-the-suburbs/