Author Topic: Pro who can pull off real vacuum pose!  (Read 19274 times)

JDK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Pro who can pull off real vacuum pose!
« on: April 19, 2006, 04:06:22 PM »
Wow, thats a pretty impressive midsection...
What was that with new judging criterias, gut penalty etc.?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Pro who can pull off real vacuum pose!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 04:11:02 PM »
If that became a mandatory pose in the PDI or IFBB, it would change the world!!!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 04:11:05 PM »
Bob breaking out the vacuum!

body88

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 04:12:49 PM »
Kieth do you agree with what they did to Rusty? I think Rusty won the whole show but Chick has a case to have taken it also. Either one could have won it.

Thing is rusty got fucked and you dont think the show was bullshit cause of it...Kinda takes the credibility away from all Bobs hard work no?

JDK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 04:13:07 PM »
Bobs poses look very good. but it is not a vacuum just to pull your lower stomach in.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 04:20:52 PM »
Bob even knows he didn't look nearly as good as Rusty (which clearly won the show). I know that Bob can't be "proud" of himself, because even he must know who had the better physique. Wonder how this would of went without so much coverage of War of the Worlds and if Bob wasn't such a top name in IFBB.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 04:25:25 PM »
Kieth do you agree with what they did to Rusty? I think Rusty won the whole show but Chick has a case to have taken it also. Either one could have won it.

Thing is rusty got fucked and you dont think the show was bullshit cause of it...Kinda takes the credibility away from all Bobs hard work no?

Yes I agree that Rusty deserved a better placing. But Bob won overall. I think he was the overall winner and I have seen the pics and I watched the contest live, both rounds. There could be a number of reasons Rusty didn't place in the top, but conspiracy I think not. Overall majority people that were actually there say Bob won the show. But people who are speaking obliviously about it are discrediting Bob's win, which I think is wrong. 240 is mainly sparking this because he has personal beef with Bob. If Bob came in looking like Richard Jones, 240 would still have taken the route he's taking. I have been accused of being Bob, only because I merely state he is getting blamed for no reason.

JDK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 04:26:12 PM »
Bob even knows he didn't look nearly as good as Rusty (which clearly won the show). I know that Bob can't be "proud" of himself, because even he must know who had the better physique. Wonder how this would of went without so much coverage of War of the Worlds and if Bob wasn't such a top name in IFBB.

i think so, too, but my intention of this thread was a praise to an old school pose. please lets not make this another bob-rusty thread.
please post pics of guys competing today who can pull of a real frank-zane-like vacuum!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 04:26:59 PM »
LOL just sucking your gut in isnt a vacumn pose.   Think Frank Zane or Arnolds cobra front double bicep.   The bottom of the rib-cage has to be deliniated.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 04:28:10 PM »
 ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

JDK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 04:31:37 PM »
wow i love that pose so much! arenīt there any pros today īcept rusty who can suck it in the way frank does?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 04:33:03 PM »

Bob was the clear winner and he should be proud of his acheivement. That said, Rusty was screwed. His only consolation is that bodybuilding isn't a real sport.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 04:37:23 PM »
Thanks candidate!!  That zane pic rules bro. 8)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 04:38:57 PM »
Thanks candidate!!  That zane pic rules bro. 8)
your not welcome, hater. :P
d[-_-]b actin all cool

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 04:41:47 PM »
your not welcome, hater. :P

Im trying to help you, man. ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 05:00:30 PM »
You guy's are ripping bob a little too much,get over it he won and he poses well and is a pro ,rusty looked good no doubt but this crusade rusty this rusty that he wasn't even a pro till 2 years ago bob has been for a while and both fought long and hard to attain their status.it is what it is.

JDK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 05:09:34 PM »
You guy's are ripping bob a little too much,get over it he won and he poses well and is a pro ,rusty looked good no doubt but this crusade rusty this rusty that he wasn't even a pro till 2 years ago bob has been for a while and both fought long and hard to attain their status.it is what it is.

in case you didnīt notice.. this is a thread about the vacuum pose.PICS PLEASE. god are there just oldtimers who can do it??

Go Freddy!!

Bast175

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 05:10:44 PM »
I can do a vacuum.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 05:12:42 PM »
lol dammmn seems like the ifbb is punishing the more polished physiques nowadays!
just push some weight!

JDK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 05:15:09 PM »
well put up your pic. in the meantime i found eddie doing a pretty respectable vacuum.

Suck it in!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2006, 05:23:04 PM »
Great pic
a

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2006, 05:35:26 PM »

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2006, 05:37:26 PM »
I think genetics may play a part here , I have never been abel to do a vacum pose , and i have a small waist , even when i was young i never could , i used to try but couldnt ,i also no of others who cant either that have small flat waists , so it could be a individual thing ???

dee1975

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2006, 05:42:14 PM »
For the amount of muscle hes carrying,vic's semi vacuum aint that bad either.

JDK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2006, 06:05:19 PM »
I think genetics may play a part here , I have never been abel to do a vacum pose , and i have a small waist , even when i was young i never could , i used to try but couldnt ,i also no of others who cant either that have small flat waists , so it could be a individual thing ???

donīt think it has something to do with genetics, but defintely something with breathing technique (and obviously not having a gut). take a deep breath, then exhale as long and as much as you can, HOLD your breath now(exhaled position), lift your ribcage as much as you can and SUCK IT IN, BABY!