Author Topic: Ginsburg dead  (Read 10133 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Re: Ginsburg dead
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2020, 02:44:56 AM »
Fuck that evile creature. She held on from pure(ile) spite.  That fucubus hated our Bill of Rights, our Constitution, our Declaration of Independence and every single American that is American.

I hope that there is a Hell and she is burning in it for eternity. 

I can hear Straw Man and Prime now...The wailing.  The moaning.  The weeping and gnashing of dentures.  Music to our ears.  That vile creature is gone.  Ding Dong the Bitch is Dead.

She was pro abortion. So I say good riddance.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2020, 08:32:39 AM »
Democrats: Trump must replace Ginsburg NOW!

They argue for why Trump should fill the vacancy before the election. 9 is the number of SCOTUS judges Democrats say there must be at all times.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2020, 09:15:25 PM »
This is going to happen. Get used to it.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2020, 04:28:36 PM »
Ginsburg comes out as pro-Trump. From her crypt, she tells the Senate to "wake up" and understand that Trump's power "continues into year four".   

“The president is elected for four years, not three years,” she added. “So the power that he has in year three continues into year four, and maybe some members of the Senate will wake up and appreciate that that’s how it should be.”

What Ginzboyg said in 2016: https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/22/ginsburg-in-2016-presidents-power-to-fill-scotus-for-four-years-not-three-years/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Watch her say it:

in other news...

Corporate dribblers don Ruth Bader Ginsburg uniforms to honor abortionists:

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2020, 07:03:03 PM »
This is going to happen. Get used to it.

I certainly hope so.  It's exactly what the Democrats would do if they were in this position, they've said so.

I don't understand why the Republican's always have so many fucking turncoats in their party but I wish they would all fuck off so we can get some actually Republicans in those seats. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2020, 07:05:48 PM »
Genuine question: Can you provide a specific instance of a Judge explicitly disregarding the Constitution?

I’d need to know more about the specific instances you are concerned with; it’s possibly relevant to consider things like International law if such law is part of a treaty that the U.S. has ratified; see of Article II, Section 2, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution for more on this.

Also note that the Constitution imposes few restrictions on the Supreme Court and how it is to interpret laws.

I also find it amusing to suggest that using international law is, somehow, abhorrent, when so much of our legal system and jurisprudence is based on English common law and has been adopted by the early Court.

If it’s pretty clear, perhaps you could tell us, in your own words, what it is?

As for politicization, the Court has, sadly, been politicized and the Republicans are just as guilty as the Democrats are. No better proof of that exists than the flip-flopping that Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham and company are now engaged in: holding up the Garland nomination because of the upcoming election was their “sacred duty” then, so the “People” could get a say; now, with an election even closer, the “People” can go fuck themselves and the Senators wants to fulfill their “sacred duty” and confirm the nominee. What’s the difference? Who made the nomination. What was the deciding factor? Politics.

Again, international law may be relevant to the case at hand. Remember the Court also has original jurisdiction in cases arising out of “maritime jurisdiction” which, under an Originalist interpretation, involves things the law of the High Seas, which was basically the international law of its day.

As for desire for originalism, you’ll need to be more specific. For example, is it originalism, to you, to say that the 6th Amendment affords a Defendant the right to Counsel but doesn’t explicitly require that one must be provided by the Court to defendants who cannot afford one, and the Court “invented” that right in Gideon v. Wainwright?

Do you believe it is appropriate for the Courts to decide that, say, the Fourth Amendment against searches and seizures applies to computers and data residing inside a computer by arguing that “papers and effects” applies to digital documents today just as it did to actual paper documents back in the day even though the Founders couldn’t imagine a computer or a “digital document”?

Do you believe that the originalist interpretation of the “full faith and credit” clause requires a State that doesn’t recognize same-sex marriage to accept, as married, a gay couple that was married in a State they does?

Would you favor disbanding the Air Force because, under an originalist reading of the Constitution, Congress was only empowered to create the Army and Navy? If not, why not?

I’m not trying to challenge you; I too believe that Originalism has its place in our jurisprudence and would prefer to avoid judges expanding the scope of the Constitution too much, regardless of whether they do so in a direction I approve or disapprove. However, strict originalism has its own issues and they’re serious.

The beauty of our Constitution is it’s succinctness. It doesn’t focus too much on issues of a particular time period (references to the importation of slaves aside and 1808 aside) but focuses on first principles. It’s why it has survived, relatively unaltered, for as long as it has: bevause it remains relevant.

Other countries have Constitutions spanning hundreds of pages, enumerating in excruciating detail, issues very specific to the time period in which they were written. And they’re worse for it because of that.

I’ll leave you with one last thing about originalism: the concept of judicial review itself is nowhere to be found in the Constitution, yet the early Court adopted it. I doubt you’ll find an originalist that claims that was an activist decision by the Court. Ask yourself what that means about strict originalism.

excellent post

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2020, 05:05:51 AM »
If that photo of the NBA players dressed up like Ruth isn't a photoshop they definitely need to turn in their man cards.  The NBA jumped the shark a long time ago.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2020, 05:29:11 AM »
If that photo of the NBA players dressed up like Ruth isn't a photoshop they definitely need to turn in their man cards.  The NBA jumped the shark a long time ago.

It's a photoshop but there's nothing they wouldn't do to please the right people.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2020, 06:32:27 AM »
It's a photoshop but there's nothing they wouldn't do to please the right people.
That's why I had to ask.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2020, 02:12:08 PM »
'No Accident': Conservative Pastor Says His Prayer Responsible for Ruth Bader Ginsberg's Death
BY JEFFERY MARTIN ON 9/22/20 AT 5:22 PM EDT
Video Player is loading.Pause
Unmute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration1:00
QualityFullscreen

President Trump Says He Will Nominate A New Supreme Court Justice 'Very Soon,' Will Be A 'Woman'
U.S.
RUTH BADER GINSBURG
TEXAS
EVANGELICALS
PRO-LIFE
Conservative Texas pastor Robert Henderson of Waco's Radiant Church said Sunday that Ruth Bader Ginsburg died because he prayed for it to happen.

Ginsburg passed away Friday at the age of 87 after a battle with pancreatic cancer. During her tenure on the U.S. Supreme Court, Ginsburg was an outspoken advocate of women's rights including the right to have an abortion. Henderson claimed that Ginsburg represented a "lion spirit" within the court system that God wanted to be removed.

Henderson said he told a meeting of Washington, D.C. evangelicals that they
"'need to ask for a judgment against the lion that has actually been devouring and intends to devour from the Supreme Court. We need to get a judgment against this lion that Paul said God shut the mouth of.' So, I led us into that place."

"Well, guess what?" Henderson continued. "Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away. President [Donald] Trump will establish a new Supreme Court justice. That's no accident."

NEWSWEEK SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS >

Henderson said that allowing abortion in the U.S. was allowing demons to make their presence known. "It's not just about the babies," Henderson said, "it's about a blood altar that is inviting demonic powers."

Newsweek reached out to Radiant Church for comment.

ruth bader ginsburg
Texas pastor Robert Henderson said on Sunday that the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a direct answer to his prayers. Ginsburg died Friday at 87.
MARK WILSON/GETTY

Henderson has been a longtime supporter of President Trump. In January, Henderson claimed that Trump spoke to him on the phone during a prophetic dream. During that conversation, President Trump asked Henderson to serve as his "running mate."

"I knew he wasn't asking me to be his vice president," Henderson said during an interview with televangelist Jim Bakker. "But I knew that God was asking me to run in the spirit with him."

While Ginsburg's passing was mourned by many, some pro-life lawmakers viewed her death as a victory for their cause. On Friday, Georgia Republican Representative Doug Collins tweeted, "RIP to the more than 30 million babies that have been murdered during the decades that Ruth Bader Ginsburg defended pro-abortion laws. With @realDonald Trump nominating a replacement that values human life, generations of unborn children have a chance to live."
F

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2020, 08:37:09 PM »
'No Accident': Conservative Pastor Says His Prayer Responsible for Ruth Bader Ginsberg's Death
BY JEFFERY MARTIN ON 9/22/20 AT 5:22 PM EDT
Video Player is loading.Pause
Unmute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration1:00
QualityFullscreen

President Trump Says He Will Nominate A New Supreme Court Justice 'Very Soon,' Will Be A 'Woman'
U.S.
RUTH BADER GINSBURG
TEXAS
EVANGELICALS
PRO-LIFE
Conservative Texas pastor Robert Henderson of Waco's Radiant Church said Sunday that Ruth Bader Ginsburg died because he prayed for it to happen.

Ginsburg passed away Friday at the age of 87 after a battle with pancreatic cancer. During her tenure on the U.S. Supreme Court, Ginsburg was an outspoken advocate of women's rights including the right to have an abortion. Henderson claimed that Ginsburg represented a "lion spirit" within the court system that God wanted to be removed.

Henderson said he told a meeting of Washington, D.C. evangelicals that they
"'need to ask for a judgment against the lion that has actually been devouring and intends to devour from the Supreme Court. We need to get a judgment against this lion that Paul said God shut the mouth of.' So, I led us into that place."

"Well, guess what?" Henderson continued. "Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away. President [Donald] Trump will establish a new Supreme Court justice. That's no accident."

Henderson said that allowing abortion in the U.S. was allowing demons to make their presence known. "It's not just about the babies," Henderson said, "it's about a blood altar that is inviting demonic powers."

Newsweek reached out to Radiant Church for comment.

ruth bader ginsburg
Texas pastor Robert Henderson said on Sunday that the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a direct answer to his prayers. Ginsburg died Friday at 87.
MARK WILSON/GETTY

Henderson has been a longtime supporter of President Trump. In January, Henderson claimed that Trump spoke to him on the phone during a prophetic dream. During that conversation, President Trump asked Henderson to serve as his "running mate."

"I knew he wasn't asking me to be his vice president," Henderson said during an interview with televangelist Jim Bakker. "But I knew that God was asking me to run in the spirit with him."

While Ginsburg's passing was mourned by many, some pro-life lawmakers viewed her death as a victory for their cause. On Friday, Georgia Republican Representative Doug Collins tweeted, "RIP to the more than 30 million babies that have been murdered during the decades that Ruth Bader Ginsburg defended pro-abortion laws. With @realDonald Trump nominating a replacement that values human life, generations of unborn children have a chance to live."

::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2020, 08:47:55 PM »
All I know is after she’s (hoping Amy Coney Barrett) confirmed, we’ll be that much closer to abolishing Roe v. Wade and repealing Obamacare

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2020, 09:01:25 PM »
All I know is after she’s (hoping Amy Coney Barrett) confirmed, we’ll be that much closer to abolishing Roe v. Wade and repealing Obamacare
I like Amy, but I think he will choose the Cuban american women from Florida.  She will help him seal the deal in Fl.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2020, 01:31:28 AM »

Curious: why do you believe that repealing Roe v Wade is important? What, specifically, is your issue with the case and in what way do you believe it to be incorrectly decided?

As for Obamacare, plenty wrong with the law, but how is it not judicial activism to have the Court overturn a law that the people’s representatives voted for? Or is judicial activism abhorrent to you only when the “activism” goes against your positions, and wonderful  when it coincides with your beliefs?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2020, 09:44:57 AM »
Ginsburg comes out as pro-Trump. From her crypt, she tells the Senate to "wake up" and understand that Trump's power "continues into year four".   

“The president is elected for four years, not three years,” she added. “So the power that he has in year three continues into year four, and maybe some members of the Senate will wake up and appreciate that that’s how it should be.”

What Ginzboyg said in 2016: https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/22/ginsburg-in-2016-presidents-power-to-fill-scotus-for-four-years-not-three-years/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Watch her say it:

I'm really glad to see that she agrees that Trump was elected for (at least) 4 years and it's his right and responsibility to fill her seat.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2020, 10:34:43 PM »
There's a video of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's personal trainer doing pushups in front of her coffin. So, somebody compositing a bunch of people cross training and doing one-arm push ups all around her casket.

Video:   https://twitter.com/SirWilliamScot5/status/1309606437681868801

All these people are training in the video link above. It's like her whole life was about fitness or something.  :D

Joe Biden jerked off a 10 lb. dumbbell out of respect.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2020, 10:56:03 PM »
I hope that there is a Hell and she is burning in it for eternity. 

there most certainly is a hell.. and i believe that u know so, deep down.

repentance can, perhaps, still b yours - just barely... salvation thru Christ... is the only way.

always has been.... always will b.

hell.... is one hell of a price to pay – for foolish pride.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2020, 04:06:18 AM »
Curious: why do you believe that repealing Roe v Wade is important? What, specifically, is your issue with the case and in what way do you believe it to be incorrectly decided?

As for Obamacare, plenty wrong with the law, but how is it not judicial activism to have the Court overturn a law that the people’s representatives voted for? Or is judicial activism abhorrent to you only when the “activism” goes against your positions, and wonderful  when it coincides with your beliefs?
Women's rights vs. a baby's right to life?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2020, 08:12:15 AM »
I just got off the Ghost Phone with Ruthie.  She said she was lied to. It's not a "dry heat".

Fuck that bitch to Hades.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2020, 02:28:12 PM »

Great point and raises a great many issues. Let’s walk through some of them together, shall we?

1. When does a fetus stop being a fetus and becomes a baby? Is the clump of cells that exists a second after conception a baby? What about a week later? Two weeks? A month?

2. A “right” can’t impose obligations on others. Your right to free speech doesn’t require anyone to provide you with a megaphone. My right to bear arms doesn’t require anyone to provide me with a free S&W. Our “right to life” doesn’t require anyone to provide us with the barest necessities of life: food & water. A fetus is entirely dependent on the woman carrying it, so its “right to life” actually is very different than all these other rights, which begs the question: is it a right at all?

3. If a fetus does, indeed, have a right to life, why is it not illegal for women to do things that might or surely do increase the risk to their fetus? Why not prevent them from drinking? Why not force them to eat nutritious meals? Why not prevent them from participating is potentially dangerous activities like playing sports or riding bikes?

4. If a fetus is entitled to all the rights and protections afforded citizens, why aren’t children conceived in the U.S., U.S. citizens? Why is birth the “cutoff”? Seems wrong, doesn’t it?

5. Where, exactly, in the Constitution is there a reference to a “right to life”?

Don’t interpret these questions as indicative of my support of abortion; I find it to be both barbaric and sick and I don’t think I’d ever opt for one for myself if I were a woman. But my personal feelings about abortion are just that: my personal feelings. I don’t believe that they should be the law of the land or they others should have to placate me or be reduced from “human” to “gestation chamber” for a period of time.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2020, 05:22:12 PM »
If the abortion law is changed it will probably be state by state and not a federal mandate.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2020, 06:04:39 PM »
If the abortion law is changed it will probably be state by state and not a federal mandate.

I would be fine with that in theory. The irony is that those shouting “let the States” decide are the first to scream about the need for Federal action, perhaps even an Amendment if the States make a decision they disagree with.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2020, 06:10:04 PM »

If put to a state vote, not sure how many would repeal but certainly many states would restrict further.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2020, 11:54:57 PM »

With the issue of Roe v Wade. It was not an argument about the right to life but rather who should decide. It was just bad law. It was not for the Federal court to decide. It should have been left to the States. If it was the issue would not be what it is now and if Roe v Wade is overturned this would not out law abortion. Before Roe about 13 States already legalize abortion.

It is clear in the Constitution and in the 10 amendment. The Constitution was to limit and decentralize government power. It is having activist judges that want to make law that is one of main battles we are fighting. Even if Trump loses, he has change the make up of the court for decades and I believe that will have more of an impact on our culture and society whether or not he wins reelection. One of the things I would worry about if Biden wins is that someone on the Left will assassinate one of the conservative judges so that Biden can appoint a Liberal. That doesn't seem to be that difficult because they don't have the security that other politicians often have.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2020, 04:18:11 AM »
With the issue of Roe v Wade. It was not an argument about the right to life but rather who should decide. It was just bad law. It was not for the Federal court to decide. It should have been left to the States. If it was the issue would not be what it is now and if Roe v Wade is overturned this would not out law abortion. Before Roe about 13 States already legalize abortion.

It is clear in the Constitution and in the 10 amendment. The Constitution was to limit and decentralize government power. It is having activist judges that want to make law that is one of main battles we are fighting. Even if Trump loses, he has change the make up of the court for decades and I believe that will have more of an impact on our culture and society whether or not he wins reelection. One of the things I would worry about if Biden wins is that someone on the Left will assassinate one of the conservative judges so that Biden can appoint a Liberal. That doesn't seem to be that difficult because they don't have the security that other politicians often have.
The Left use the courts to pass laws that they could never get passed by vote.