Author Topic: How To Spend 30 Dollars Or Less In Groceries A Month!  (Read 17625 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: How To Spend 30 Dollars Or Less In Groceries A Month!
« Reply #225 on: December 15, 2020, 06:14:28 PM »
I'll kick in for Shizzo's airfare to Oregon as long as he sucks the daylights out of Prime.

That just gave me a great idea for a new company.

Do you know how they have a company that visits old people to help them and it’s called “Visiting Angels”?

Well after thinking about creepy old queer PrimePedo, I am going to start a company called “Visiting Angels of Death” where we go to the homes of sick old perverts like him and snuff them out.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #226 on: December 15, 2020, 06:18:15 PM »
Now I am getting a little nervous. Why you ask? You post incessantly about having sex with me, which suggests you think about it a lot.  ;)

I told you. I don't have sex anymore.

Please don't take this personally, if I did and you slimmed down and toned up, I might entertain the idea. In some photos, you have a nice face. How's your gag control? I'm hung.

BTW. I have a voodoo doll. The other two things you mention aren't a part of my life.

Is the voodoo doll go4it???

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #227 on: December 15, 2020, 06:44:08 PM »

Do you know how they have a company that visits old people to help them and it’s called “Visiting Angels”?

Well after thinking about creepy old queer PrimePedo, I am going to start a company called “Visiting Angels of Death” where we go to the homes of sick old perverts like him and snuff them out.

I don't want credit for the inspiration.  I'm merely trying to help a man get blown.  Maybe even fuck Shizzo's back tits.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 15, 2020, 06:47:45 PM »
I don't want credit for the inspiration.  I'm merely trying to help a man get blown.  Maybe even fuck Shizzo's back tits.

That definitely needs to be filmed with the Deliverance banjo music playing in the background.

I’ve got $3.00 that says Shizzo’s shitpipe can take PrimePedo right to the hilt.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #229 on: December 15, 2020, 06:50:02 PM »
That definitely needs to be filmed with the Deliverance banjo music playing in the background.

I’ve got $3.00 that says Shizzo’s shitpipe can take PrimePedo right to the hilt.

And then some.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #230 on: December 15, 2020, 06:58:17 PM »

Hey Wes, just want to jump on the bandwagon here and say glad to hear your medical news has been all good and you're feeling bright, even if a little limited.

We just lost Chuck Yeager so you're gonna have to take the wheel for awhile, tuff guy.

Never mind Chuck Yeager, our Wes flew with Icarus

99 times out of a hundred if someone goes out of their way to tell you they are something (wealthy, tough ect), they aren’t

Quoted for truth

In some photos, you have a nice face. How's your gag control? I'm hung.

:o  Either that's epic level trolling, or this place just went full pink
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #231 on: December 15, 2020, 06:59:51 PM »
Trust me on this, Goodrum isn't living on Ramon.

Who's Ramon?
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #232 on: December 15, 2020, 07:00:41 PM »

Quoted for truth

I think the Holiday season brings out the best in all of us. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: December 15, 2020, 07:18:04 PM »

Quoted for truth

Goodrum posted once that him and some other guys checked out PrimePedo’s sex camera channel and he had a baby gherkin for jerkin’.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #234 on: December 15, 2020, 07:33:07 PM »
Goodrum posted once that him and some other guys checked out PrimePedo’s sex camera channel and he had a baby gherkin for jerkin’.

Goodrum, Shizzo and Prime are locked in an Octagon of sex.  How would this play out?  Who gets the royal air tight treatment?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 15, 2020, 07:50:21 PM »
Goodrum, Shizzo and Prime are locked in an Octagon of sex.  How would this play out?  Who gets the royal air tight treatment?

Goodrum would rape Shizzo until he was turned inside out.

PrimePedo wouldn’t know what to do because everyone would be over the age of eight.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #236 on: December 15, 2020, 09:24:07 PM »
Prime, this isn't a sex dating, or drug service website

Then why are you always trolling for cock here? Why do you always bring up sex when talking to Prime?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #237 on: December 15, 2020, 09:29:03 PM »

Shizzo wouldn't even have to grit his teeth. Prime saggy balls will be slapping Shitso's fat ass with vengeance. Shizzo's mouth and boy kunt is no stranger to the cock.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #238 on: December 15, 2020, 09:30:24 PM »
So much for spending less than $30 a month on groceries.  Thread hijack = great success.
 ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 15, 2020, 11:45:08 PM »
I'll kick in for Shizzo's airfare to Oregon as long as he sucks the daylights out of Prime.

Please don't. As you know, I am really old and if he's any good at fellatio, he might cause me to have a stroke. Or like I said, I might cause him to choke on my abundant endowment. Neither of which seems worth it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: December 15, 2020, 11:50:19 PM »
This is getting creepy as F in here.  What the heck.

From goodrum living on Ramon and rice to shizzo a d prime w a budding relationship.    Only on this site.    You two make a really cute couple   :D :D

Yeah, I agree it is creepy. Just remember, I'm not the one who started it. It's all just a sick joke. Anyway, a few Getbiggers could probably use a little distraction lately, what with their hero losing the election and all.

This is my last word on this because I don't want to fall down this rabbit hole...again.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: December 15, 2020, 11:56:16 PM »

Reminds of of the movie "Boom" with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton where he played the angel of death. It was a really 'campy' movie.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: December 16, 2020, 12:00:36 AM »
Is the voodoo doll go4it???

Apparently, you haven't seen many Voodoo dolls and don't know how their used. A Voodoo doll represents the person for whom you have evil intent. You stick pins in it and the actual person gets sick or dies. Go4It is a cool dude who doesn't deserve to be dragged into such nonsense. Leave him out of this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 16, 2020, 12:07:18 AM »
Then why are you always trolling for cock here? Why do you always bring up sex when talking to Prime?

Good question.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2020, 12:10:54 AM »
Apparently, you haven't seen many Voodoo dolls and don't know how their used. A Voodoo doll represents the person for whom you have evil intent. You stick pins in it and the actual person gets sick or dies. Go4It is a cool dude who doesn't deserve to be dragged into such nonsense. Leave him out of this.

Then who’s the voodoo doll that you have these bad intentions for?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #245 on: December 16, 2020, 12:11:39 AM »

Go4It is continually going to the cruise ships infirmary complaining of an aching rectum.  LMFAO.  Sorry Prime.  I had to.
 ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 16, 2020, 12:13:00 AM »
Goodrum posted once that him he and some other guys checked out PrimePedo’s sex camera channel and he had a baby gherkin for jerkin’.

Must have been someone else's sex channel then (since I've never had one of those). Mine is more like a very thick kielbasa. Not that I'd ever let you anywhere near it. Sorry, don't mean to hurt your feelings.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 16, 2020, 12:16:09 AM »
It's almost 12:15 a.m. I'm off to bed (we old guys need our beauty sleep). Anyway, I given some of you enough to fuel your wet dreams for awhile.  ;D ;D ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #248 on: December 16, 2020, 12:56:09 AM »
99 times out of a hundred if someone goes out of their way to tell you they are something (wealthy, tough ect), they aren’t

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA