Author Topic: Booty, Will You Have Sex with Me, if I Go To Australia?  (Read 8925 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Booty, Will You Have Sex with Me, if I Go To Australia?
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2021, 05:10:01 PM »
Nice scenery out back.

I was going to say - it's freezing out! Then I checked online, and saw that it's only -16C [+3F] here. But then I saw that it's -25C [-13F] with the windchill. So it actually is pretty cold!

I'll cut my walk short to only 30 minutes today. Not too far from frostbite weather.
Nice! I have also not shoveled our deck lol!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2021, 05:10:37 PM »
That's very nice, Prime. I've always gotten the sense you enjoy having a few nice/comfortable things after a hard day's work, and into your retirement. Good for you.

You know, I like my nice things too, but if I didn't have three kids, and still want more, I wouldn't have so much free space. If I can find a woman who won't fleece me, I would have another's kid - once COVID measures clear up, and we return to stability.

I don't want to bring children into Canada while it's essentially a police state.

I find feminism makes some women ungrateful. Women are essentially taught to over-value themselves, while we men are told we are not needed, are toxic, perverts, etc.

I do MORE than my share for everyone in my life, and I'm not losing what I have for some entitled woman, who thinks I owe her for past wrongs against women, abuses she suffered from ex-boyfriend, etc.

The woman I was seeing in 2018 was just such a piece of work. And I explicitly asked if she was a feminist, and she denied it. She lied to me.

Her sharing posts on Facebook from "Feminist Daily" should have been the hint. That's when I asked, and she lied.

She was also a 5-year Percocet addict, and didn't tell me that. Absolute piece of trash. A person should NEVER bring that into a relationship and withhold it!

She ruined me. But I'm recovering.

I'm going to look through my box of paperwork/receipts, and get you the exact names of everything. I'm pretty good at bookkeeping.

Regarding the towel in the ice-maker, it's there as water tends to sometimes splash there, the splash to the floor.

The small red towel, I have no explanation for, LOL.

You may notice that I don't have much stuff - autism is HUGELY correlated with being messy. I realized I couldn't "fix" that, so I put 90% of my belongings in storage.

So my house is pretty empty.

I forgot to say - what you're seeing is half my house. I rent the other half for $2,400 a month. It's a pretty good deal, pays all my personal expenses, and allows me to live free. When I say my personal expenses, I just mean me.

I live pretty modestly. Basically, all I need is a gym membership, my car/insurance, and maybe Amazon Prime. My low-carb diet is quite inexpensive.

I like to spoil my kids, but I don't need much myself. I DO enjoy my 75" TV. But I'm more than comfortable.

I used to let people live with me for free at my old house you mentioned...but I was also taken advantage of.

And yes, the house is brand new. Construction was completed in 2019. I'm extremely grateful to have tenants who prepaid one year in advance - in Ontario, our premier has now made it so rent does not need to be paid until "COVID ends".  ::)

Here are some more photos - I think you saw my 3-year-old's playroom. I don't believe I posted photos of the laundry room.

There's a little note for Walter Sobchak I decided to include.

Hey Walter:

Enjoy working your 9 to 5 job all week to make ends meet, lol.

I'll be at home on my couch watching YouTube videos.
Looks messy to me. Matt, does your autism refrain you from cleaning up?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2021, 05:11:47 PM »
That's very nice, Prime. I've always gotten the sense you enjoy having a few nice/comfortable things after a hard day's work, and into your retirement. Good for you.

You know, I like my nice things too, but if I didn't have three kids [and still want more], I wouldn't have so much free space. If I can find a woman who won't fleece me, I would have another baby ASAP - once COVID measures clear up, and we return to stability.

I don't want to bring children into Canada while it's essentially a police state.

I find feminism makes some women ungrateful. Women are essentially taught to over-value themselves, while we men are told we are not needed, are toxic, perverts, etc.

I do MORE than my share for everyone in my life, and I'm not losing what I have for some entitled woman, who thinks I owe her for past wrongs against women, abuses she suffered from ex-boyfriend, etc.

The woman I was seeing in 2018 was just such a piece of work. And I explicitly asked if she was a feminist, and she denied it. She lied to me.

Her sharing posts on Facebook from "Feminist Daily" should have been the hint. That's when I asked, and she lied.

She was also a 5-year Percocet addict, and didn't tell me that. Absolute piece of trash. A person should NEVER bring that into a relationship and withhold it!

She ruined me. But I'm recovering.

I'm going to look through my box of paperwork/receipts, and get you the exact names of everything. I'm pretty good at bookkeeping.

Regarding the towel in the ice-maker, it's there as water tends to sometimes splash there, the splash to the floor.

The small red towel, I have no explanation for, LOL.

You may notice that I don't have much stuff - autism is HUGELY correlated with being messy. I realized I couldn't "fix" that, so I put 90% of my belongings in storage.

So my house is pretty empty.

I forgot to say - what you're seeing is half my house. I rent the other half for $2,400 a month. It's a pretty good deal, pays all my personal expenses, and allows me to live free. When I say my personal expenses, I just mean me.

I live pretty modestly. Basically, all I need is a gym membership, my car/insurance, and maybe Amazon Prime. My low-carb diet is quite inexpensive.

I like to spoil my kids, but I don't need much myself. I DO enjoy my 75" TV. But I'm more than comfortable.

I used to let people live with me for free at my old house you mentioned...but I was also taken advantage of.

And yes, the house is brand new. Construction was completed in 2019. I'm extremely grateful to have tenants who prepaid one year in advance - in Ontario, our premier has now made it so rent does not need to be paid until "COVID ends".  ::)

Here are some more photos - I think you saw my 3-year-old's playroom. I don't believe I posted photos of the laundry room.

There's a little note for Walter Sobchak I decided to include.

Hey Walter:

Enjoy working your 9 to 5 job all week to make ends meet, lol.

I'll be at home on my couch watching YouTube videos.
Lots of trampolines at your crib!

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2021, 05:13:35 PM »
Im not a Matty fan but the man does have enough money to sit and scratch his nuts forever with no worries

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2021, 05:15:41 PM »
Im not a Matty fan but the man does have enough money to sit and scratch his nuts forever with no worries
How would you know?  That's the point. Maybe that's the game.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2021, 05:17:53 PM »
How would you know?  That's the point. Maybe that's the game.

ya youre right Im too dumb to know

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2021, 05:18:11 PM »
Matt, for all that is precious in life.

Hang a fucking painting on the walls or something. ;D

Your house feels depressing in pictures and that takes a lot.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2021, 05:31:37 PM »
Haha is that the trespass notice from that university Matt is banned from on his fridge?

LOL!!! Hahahaha.

That's my trespass notice from Indigo - a chain bookstore in Canada.

My crime?: explaining to the female security guard that I don't legally have to wear a mask because autism is a valid medical exemption, and I have documentation to verify my condition.

The bitch called the police! I love how women are attempting to "Take down The Patriarchy" by doing asinine things like hiring women as security guards - WHEN THEY END UP CALLING TWO MALE POLICE OFFICERS TO ENFORCE THEIR PATHETIC FEMININE ORDER.

Haha, I would LOVE to see women try to run things without ultimately crying to men to enforce their rules.

I didn't even realize until the next day that I was said to have been "aggressive" and "harassing staff" or whatever. Ah yes, because asserting my legal rights WITH THE DOCUMENTATION ON ME PROVING I WAS JUSTIFIED is somehow "harassment".

Notice tough guy Walter didn't do anything about COVID measures. He just did what he was told like a good boy.

I'm so happy I NEVER submitted to this hysteria.

I'm in the process of taking legal action against Indigo.

Most likely, I'll end up getting a $500 gift card.

What they did was not the worst crime - but it absolutely was illegal under Ontario/Canadian law.

I will not be abiding by any future lock-downs or curfews. I'd rather be in jail than submit to this giant shit test.

Calling the police on a person for not wearing a mask who isn't showing any symptoms of sickness. It boggles my mind.

The print on my trespass notice outlining my "crime":

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2021, 05:32:46 PM »
Henda, don't read any of that shit. Wow, what kind of stinking girl writes that much?

Click the picture if you want the details of my trespass notice, lol.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2021, 05:38:07 PM »
boy you guys who wont wear a mask to shop are sure rebels,...wow toughest guys around.....Id hate to run into any of you  ::) ::) ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2021, 05:49:28 PM »
You got me. I have no idea what movie this line is from.

Found it! Easy Rider.

Peter Fonda as Wyatt

Captain America : No, I mean it, you've got a nice place. It's not every man that can live off the land, you know. You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud.
BINGO !!  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2021, 05:54:22 PM »
A 5 page thread about some weirdos fantasy that would never  ever happen.

Booty wouldn`t piss in his ear if his brain was on fire!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2021, 05:57:29 PM »

Thanks, Josh.  :)

If you're ever passing through Thunder Bay, let me know.

I swear I can shorten my posts. Maybe I DO need to type one-handed.

Living in T. Bay is CHEAP. It may the least expensive in Canada.

I was flabbergasted to hear a house like mine is something like $2 million in Toronto. I heard Vancouver is super expensive too.

I had a nice little routine: going to the gym, spending as much time with my kids as possible, and catching lots of IFBB expos.

Seeing so many pros die young sort of turned me away from IFBB bodybuilding, and now - gyms are closed.

Take it from me - while it is nice to live comfortably, not have to worry about bills, and live life on your own terms, a few things are more important:

Health, family, and good friendships. IMO.

Health includes mental health, and I'll say it - my mental health has taken a tumble due to the lock-down and curfew in Ontario.

I'm lucky. I'm blessed. Don't ever let me tell you otherwise. But man...do I want a gym!

I have to say, Josh - regarding you hitting the gym hard...I'm jealous! I would LOVE that right now.

Be glad you aren't in Nutty Ontario. Our second two-week lock-down just ended. So guess what Premier Ford just ordered?:

Another two-week lock-down!!!  ::)

Enjoy your gym time, Josh. I'm glad you decided to come back to the board.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2021, 05:58:09 PM »
Oh for fuck's sake.

K, I'm starting one-handed posting tomorrow.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2021, 06:00:32 PM »
Looks messy to me. Matt, does your autism refrain you from cleaning up?

He has kids you stupid fuck.   He can go hire a maid and it still be messy within a few hours.   
A

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2021, 06:04:46 PM »
Thanks, Josh.  :)

If you're ever passing through Thunder Bay, let me know.

I swear I can shorten my posts. Maybe I DO need to type one-handed.

Living in T. Bay is CHEAP. It may the least expensive in Canada.

I was flabbergasted to hear a house like mine is something like $2 million in Toronto. I heard Vancouver is super expensive too.

I had a nice little routine: going to the gym, spending as much time with my kids as possible, and catching lots of IFBB expos.

Seeing so many pros die young sort of turned me away from IFBB bodybuilding, and now - gyms are closed.

Take it from me - while it is nice to live comfortably, not have to worry about bills, and live life on your own terms, a few things are more important:

Health, family, and good friendships. IMO.

Health includes mental health, and I'll say it - my mental health has taken a tumble due to the lock-down and curfew in Ontario.

I'm lucky. I'm blessed. Don't ever let me tell you otherwise. But man...do I want a gym!

I have to say, Josh - regarding you hitting the gym hard...I'm jealous! I would LOVE that right now.

Be glad you aren't in Nutty Ontario. Our second two-week lock-down just ended. So guess what Premier Ford just ordered?:

Another two-week lock-down!!!  ::)

Enjoy your gym time, Josh. I'm glad you decided to come back to the board.

hitting the gym hard? Not unless they have waffles and poutine there. I wont go near a gym. I just said they are open

I also just exposed myself as having read a Matt C post in its entirety  :( :(

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2021, 06:05:05 PM »
Okay, I stopped reading a page ago when the same 3 idiots who ruin every thread on Getbig took over.

So is Matt still racist, broke, and a deadbeat dad? Writing a child support check doesn’t make you a father, so spare us the fake righteous indignation. You live with your mother, stop with your bullshit.

PrimePedo is still cut and pasting and trying to make the thread about him?

And Shizzo is still Getbig’s gunt?

Am I close to being right? Jesus fuck I wish the lack of self-awareness caused excruciating pain.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2021, 06:05:16 PM »
Thanks. I love a challenge, specially when I learn something new.

I get a couple of questions a day from TriviaHive in my email inbox. https://triviahive.com/
Thanks Jay,I`ll check that site out.

I`m the Jeopardy king.................... .......I`m stupid but I have a ton of totally useless trivia stored in my grey matter.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2021, 06:05:35 PM »

What aspect of being autistic makes mask wearing not possible for you? Not questioning you so much as just curious.

I suffer from claustrophobia and have asthma. Do you think I could get a doctor's excuse to let me forego mask wearing? How about the fact that the combination of hearing aids which sit on the back of my ears and the ear pieces on my glasses getting entangled in the elastic which goes around the ear to hold the mask on and glasses with fog up so bad from my hot breath that I literally can't see.

There's been several times that I've nearly lost the hearing aids because removing the mask pulled them off my ears and I didn't immediately realize it. I've had to pick them up off the pavement in parking lots several times. Now I make a point to taking the mask off after I'm in the car.  It's a good thing I have ears, otherwise wearing all that shit would be an even bigger problem.  ;D

Just read in the paper today that Oregon is short on vaccines and it could be awhile before people in my age group can get vaccinated. "What a world....what a world!"

Do you know how you can hear a TV that is turned on, but is muted?

I can hear a TV on the main floor that is turned off, but that is PLUGGED in...when I'm in the basement! I can hear the electrical hum.

I can hear people whispering. A woman's vagina smells like the Atlantic Ocean [I'm not complaining].

All my senses are on overdrive. Picture having 20/12 vision, but for every sense.

But more than that:

Picture walking around seeing everyone wearing a Fedora because the TV said it would stop the spread of a virus.

Would you submit? Or would you be like "Holy f*ck - I'm surrounded by retards?"

Masks don't do JACK, and the studies have shown that. And I will NOT submit to this just because I'm being told to.

And part of my knowing what a joke COVID is, is my high IQ, which is a derivative of my autism.

Again, would you wear a Fedora to "prevent COVID" because the TV told you to? Yes or no? If yes, why?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Booty, Will Have Sex with Me, if I meet her in Australia.
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2021, 06:09:35 PM »
Who are you trying to fool?

You are a shut-in, closet phaggot, who can’t function in society.

None of the ugly fat jigaboo chicks you knocked up and then abandoned are even remotely close to as good looking as Booty is. So stop trying to pretend you’re heterosexual.

You are a racist. You are an anti-Semite. You are a babbling incoherent weirdo who lives your shitty life on the internet. You’re Primehomosexual wearing a Justin Trudeau hairdo.

Well.... damn!! ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2021, 06:12:57 PM »
Do you know how you can hear a TV that is turned on, but is muted?

I can hear a TV on the main floor that is turned off, but that is PLUGGED in...when I'm in the basement! I can hear the electrical hum.

I can hear people whispering. A woman's vagina smells like the Atlantic Ocean [I'm not complaining].

All my senses are on overdrive. Picture having 20/12 vision, but for every sense.

But more than that:

Picture walking around seeing everyone wearing a Fedora because the TV said it would stop the spread of a virus.

Would you submit? Or would you be like "Holy f*ck - I'm surrounded by retards?"

Masks don't do JACK, and the studies have shown that. And I will NOT submit to this just because I'm being told to.

And part of my knowing what a joke COVID is, is my high IQ, which is a derivative of my autism.

Again, would you wear a Fedora to "prevent COVID" because the TV told you to? Yes or no? If yes, why?
Your real name must be Matt Murdock and your secret identity with your heightened senes mut be Daredevil. :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2021, 06:16:33 PM »
No one should ever knock another man for an honest day of work for an hones day's pay.  I have a sneaking suspicion that you are a 1%er in the getbig universe.

If he was a Trump supporter you would be calling him a blue collar deplorable.

Democrats are definitely the party of hypocrisy and lies.

Hypocrite.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2021, 06:18:54 PM »

Hypocrite.

No.  You are over reaching with this one.  I'd say he's foolish for supporting a party that is unapologetically anti union/anti worker. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2021, 06:23:10 PM »
No.  You are over reaching with this one.  I'd say he's foolish for supporting a party that is unapologetically anti union/anti worker.

You are a liar and a hypocrite.

The Democrats under Slow Joe the Pedo will eliminate union jobs under the guise of climate change and libidiots will lap it up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2021, 06:41:52 PM »

Hypocrite.

No, all political parties are hypocrites.  You have Democrats pandering to black folks who literally end up porch monkeying for them even though they haven't done shit for us other than pass laws that put us in prison and gentrifying black communities into hippie tattoo and herbal tea shops infested by a bunch sandal wearing granolas.

Then you have Republicans scaring poor white trash bumpkins into thinking that they are going to have their guns taken away while they lobby for pharmaceutical companies to pile their counties with oxy's turning them into drug addicts

The only thing that will fix the problems in the world is a giant asteroid crashing into the planet...preferably the same size as the one that killed the dinosaurs...
A