Author Topic: Manhattan grand jury indicts Trump Org and CFO  (Read 4306 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Manhattan grand jury indicts Trump Org and CFO
« on: June 30, 2021, 08:27:53 PM »
Let the excuses from the Trumpturds start now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Manhattan grand jury indicts Trump Org and CFO
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 08:34:11 PM »
Let the excuses from the Trumpturds start now.

Just wondering why you didn’t post up how they dropped all charges against Trump just a few days ago? Oh that’s right, you’re a dishonest, America hating prick

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 08:58:57 PM »
Just wondering why you didn’t post up how they dropped all charges against Trump just a few days ago? Oh that’s right, you’re a dishonest, America hating prick

so you're saying he was charged and then the charges were dropped?

what charges were those again?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 09:40:43 PM »

He's being charged rent for all the space he takes up in your head.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 10:00:33 PM »
He's being charged rent for all the space he takes up in your head.

The phony "coach" said the charges were dropped

All I did was ask what charges

Do you know?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 07:25:07 AM »
Where's Hunter?  8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2021, 07:42:13 AM »

Please tell us what charges Trump had against him that were dropped, that I failed to mention.

You are just a lying delusional midget who can't tell the truth about anything.  Little man, little mind.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 07:51:00 AM »

Trump was never charged and said they will not bring charges against him so of course, they’ll look for other shit that other businesses and non-profits would never get looked at for

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/president-trump-da-investigation-indictment/2021/07/01/id/1027109/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 07:55:19 AM »
Trump was never charged

???

Are you arguing with yourself now?  Stupid is as stupid does = Stupid squared.  Tell us from the depths of your rabid little mind....  how can charges against Trump be dropped, when Trump was never charged in the first place?  Obviously, your Fragile X is competing with your general retardation right now.  Pick a story and stick with it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2021, 08:12:59 AM »
???

Are you arguing with yourself now?  Stupid is as stupid does = Stupid squared.  Tell us from the depths of your rabid little mind....  how can charges against Trump be dropped, when Trump was never charged in the first place?  Obviously, your Fragile X is competing with your general retardation right now.  Pick a story and stick with it.

Dude..seriously. I can be here for the next 5 years with all shit you got wrong. Coward

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2021, 08:31:53 AM »
Dude..seriously. I can be here for the next 5 years with all shit you got wrong. Coward

That has nothing to do with me pointing out what YOU said in two back to back posts that contradicted yourself.  Let's try to make simple for you to follow along.

You said charges against Trumpy were dropped.
Next you said there were no charges against Trumpy.

Which is it?  Come on retard boy....   which story do you want to go with?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2021, 09:00:56 AM »
I only saw a headline on this stuff.

Is it really only about not paying taxes on the free use of cars and properties, or is it something more sinister?

If the former, it feels like they should be fined and move on.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2021, 09:10:22 AM »

Is it really only about not paying taxes on the free use of cars and properties, or is it something more sinister?

I think initially it is the unreported bonuses and living "benefits" that were given to certain people.  It will most likely be a "shoe in the door" kind of thing that they will try to use to uncover other potential charges in the future.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2021, 09:15:14 AM »
---
Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg surrendered to authorities early Thursday ahead of expected charges against him and former President Donald Trump’s company, according to multiple news outlets.

Weisselberg was seen walking into the the courthouse in lower Manhattan around 6:20 a.m. with his lawyer.

New York prosecutors are expected to announce the first criminal indictment Thursday in a two-year investigation into Trump’s business practices, accusing his namesake company and Weisselberg of tax crimes related to fringe benefits for employees.

The charges against the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, remained sealed Wednesday night but were to be unveiled ahead of an afternoon arraignment at a state court in Manhattan, according to two people familiar with the matter.
---

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2021, 09:18:16 AM »

this is likely only the beginning and obviously meant to increase the pressure on Weisselberg to flip

on the menu is tax fraud, insurance fraud, bank fraud, and enterprise fraud

https://www.brookings.edu/research/new-york-states-trump-investigation-an-analysis-of-the-reported-facts-and-applicable-law/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2021, 09:20:20 AM »
Trump was never charged and said they will not bring charges against him so of course, they’ll look for other shit that other businesses and non-profits would never get looked at for

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/president-trump-da-investigation-indictment/2021/07/01/id/1027109/

Hey phony "coach" you might want to spend less time reading newsmax and more time listening to what Trump lawyer said earlier this week

“There is no indictment coming down this week against the former president,” Fischetti said in a telephone interview Monday. “I can’t say he’s out of the woods yet completely.”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2021, 10:28:34 AM »
Trump Organization CFO Surrenders to Manhattan District Attorney: ‘This Is Not Justice; This is Politics’

“President Trump will not be personally charged in the criminal allegations.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/01/trump-organization-cfo-surrenders-to-manhattan-district-attorney-this-is-not-justice-this-is-politics/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2021, 10:37:09 AM »
Trump Organization CFO Surrenders to Manhattan District Attorney: ‘This Is Not Justice; This is Politics’

“President Trump will not be personally charged in the criminal allegations.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/01/trump-organization-cfo-surrenders-to-manhattan-district-attorney-this-is-not-justice-this-is-politics/

But you said charges against Trumpy were dropped.  How can something that was never there to start with be dropped?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2021, 10:42:19 AM »
But you said charges against Trumpy were dropped.  How can something that was never there to start with be dropped?

They didn’t bring charges. Every time you post you make clear to Ozmo that you’re the asshole and not me Mr. “they’ve got a smoking gun on Trump now” for the last five years.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2021, 11:15:47 AM »
I think initially it is the unreported bonuses and living "benefits" that were given to certain people.  It will most likely be a "shoe in the door" kind of thing that they will try to use to uncover other potential charges in the future.

Years ago my company had a situation like that, where we were letting long term India travelers expense their housing and food, etc.....then it turned out that we should have been booking that as comp, as it was a taxable benefit.  Got fined, and moved on.

The shoe in the door angle makes sense...it's the same thing they're doing with Hunter Biden.  Standard procedure.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2021, 11:30:46 AM »
Years ago my company had a situation like that, where we were letting long term India travelers expense their housing and food, etc.....then it turned out that we should have been booking that as comp, as it was a taxable benefit.  Got fined, and moved on.

The shoe in the door angle makes sense...it's the same thing they're doing with Hunter Biden.  Standard procedure.

Was your CFO arrested.
Was your company indicted?

I assume so since you say this is the same thing

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2021, 11:34:23 AM »
They’ve been investigated for three years....and nothing. They’ll try to date anyone related to trump or Trump himself even if it was a parking ticket. So this is a witchhunt. Just another form of communism to try and shut down the opposition. Fucking wake up.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2021, 11:39:21 AM »
Was your CFO arrested.
Was your company indicted?

I assume so since you say this is the same thing

What I was saying was that the INITIAL charges of not paying taxes on taxable benefits are similar to what we experienced, and IF that's all it is, they should get fined and move on.

If it's more nefarious than that, it would obviously be more severe in terms of penalties.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2021, 01:22:24 PM »
That has nothing to do with me pointing out what YOU said in two back to back posts that contradicted yourself.  Let's try to make simple for you to follow along.

You said charges against Trumpy were dropped.
Next you said there were no charges against Trumpy.

Which is it?  Come on retard boy....   which story do you want to go with?

Be kind to Coach....he's just confused and probably somewhat worried that his hero might actually go down this time....or not. Time will tell.

With a total 15 counts, some the charges against Weisselberg and the Trump organization seem pretty serious, specially the first 4.
  • Scheme to defraud in the first degree
  • Conspiracy in the fourth degree
  • Grand larceny in the second degree (Weisselberg only)
  • Criminal tax fraud in the third degree
  • Criminal tax fraud in the fourth degree
  • Offering a false instrument for filing in the first degree (Weisselberg only)
  • Falsifying business records in the first degree

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2021, 01:24:05 PM »
They’ve been investigated for three years....and nothing. They’ll try to date anyone related to trump or Trump himself even if it was a parking ticket. So this is a witchhunt. Just another form of communism to try and shut down the opposition. Fucking wake up.

I hope they use the "witchhunt" defense in court

They can call it the phony "coach" gambit