Author Topic: Cheri Lane is competing!  (Read 61444 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Cheri Lane is competing!
« Reply #325 on: April 26, 2006, 06:07:54 AM »
But on another note: Both Cheri & 240 are somewhat major posters. Kiss and make up guys.I mean if Mindspin and Arvilla can be cool after the memorable 50 page flame fest complete with death threats and all...then you two can :)

The original Arvilla thread was some of the best stuff this board has produced since Chad Mower. Those where the days! ;D

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #326 on: April 26, 2006, 06:10:53 AM »
The original Arvilla thread was some of the best stuff this board has produced since Chad Mower. Those where the days! ;D

I've got to disagree with you there.  The 240 breakdown was the best.  Threats to kill.  Different screen names pretending to be other people.  Blaming his liver on his warped view, and his reason that he could not get big.  Saying he'd never come back and deleting his 240orbust account.  Coming back w/ several names, and eventually choosing 240 is back as his main posting alias.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #327 on: April 26, 2006, 06:12:17 AM »
good luck cheri!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: April 26, 2006, 06:16:40 AM »

I've got to disagree with you there.  The 240 breakdown was the best.  Threats to kill.  Different screen names pretending to be other people.  Blaming his liver on his warped view, and his reason that he could not get big.  Saying he'd never come back and deleting his 240orbust account.  Coming back w/ several names, and eventually choosing 240 is back as his main posting alias.

Did you see the original Arvilla roasting???

I was abscent from the board during 240 breakdown, does anyone have his breakdown stored? It would be a blast to see our own MBA falling together like a deck of cards ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #329 on: April 26, 2006, 06:19:22 AM »
I'm sorry Weed, but I am going to have to agree with DF. The original Arvilla thread was incomparable. The photoshopping alone...........

DF: I saw them both. There is no comparison.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: April 26, 2006, 06:24:04 AM »
Congrats on your stars CQ!!!   ;)

:D Weee

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #331 on: April 26, 2006, 06:36:16 AM »
Congrats on your stars CQ!!!   ;)

Thanks...Kinda shocked me as I scrolled through a thread and just saw myself with them. Armz has them too now....

I feel quite conspicous ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #332 on: April 26, 2006, 07:02:47 AM »
Thanks...Kinda shocked me as I scrolled through a thread and just saw myself with them. Armz has them too now....

I feel quite conspicous ;D

Congrats on the stars, CQ.  When you competing again?

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #333 on: April 26, 2006, 07:11:49 AM »
Bald, are you going to compete again?

probably never :-\
W

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #334 on: April 26, 2006, 07:15:54 AM »
Congrats on the stars, CQ.  When you competing again?

Thanks. Sept - IFBB Womens Worlds Championships in Spain is my next big one.

probably never :-\

:-[ Too busy, kids, work?

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #335 on: April 26, 2006, 07:22:21 AM »
lost the motivation :'(

I'm 60 lbs heavier than my last show :o
W

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #336 on: April 26, 2006, 07:35:23 AM »
lost the motivation :'(

I'm 60 lbs heavier than my last show :o

besides youre pathetic flower worshipping im a big fan of yours bald

hope you find the drive to get back on stage some day

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #337 on: April 26, 2006, 07:56:50 AM »
I'm sorry Weed, but I am going to have to agree with DF. The original Arvilla thread was incomparable. The photoshopping alone...........

DF: I saw them both. There is no comparison.

1.Chadwick Mower (The owning of Mower is hard to grasp, even for the lucky of us who were around to see it all ;D) This was when Vikingpower was able to serve us with gems of Harper's College, self-defense mastery et al... The "Magic" playcards were awesome, and the Mower's own legendary "topnotchphysiques.com", a site which was gonna turn the whole industry around, Mower asking the Mayhemmers if he could slap us (specifically the X Board Members of Getbig)... To name a few things..  Ah, those were the days. 8)
5.Everyone else...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #338 on: April 26, 2006, 07:59:47 AM »
1.Chadwick Mower (The owning of Mower is hard to grasp, even for the lucky of us who were around to see it all ;D) This was when Vikingpower was able to serve us with gems of Harper's College, self-defense mastery et al... The "Magic" playcards were awesome, and the Mower's own legendary "topnotchphysiques.com", a site which was gonna turn the whole industry around, Mower asking the Mayhemmers if he could slap us (specifically the X Board Members of Getbig)... To name a few things..  Ah, those were the days. 8)
5.Everyone else...

YIP
Zack

a golden era no doubt

now quit deleting my golden posts swedeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

;D

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #339 on: April 26, 2006, 08:10:01 AM »
I'm the type that dogs out Marines.......

And yes I realize that they aren't legally married, but she belongs to him in every aspect possible that a woman can belong to a man.

They are "unofficially" married.  Don't get technical with me, bro.

I still wonder how he feels about other guys seeing parts of Laura that only he can touch.

DIV

I take take it that you've never been to divorce court.  The "unofficially" married doesn't cut it.  Some states have common law, but try proving that in court here in conservative Ole New England.  No ring, just a fling and worth nothing.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #340 on: April 26, 2006, 08:54:17 AM »
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Shut the Fvk up already.

So you lost some of the fat off your ass. BFD. Last I checked you didn't help anyone other than yourself. Nope, didn't volunteer in the Neuro ICU at the local hospital. Didn't help the ICU nurses wipe the asses of the spinal cord injury patients who have loss of bowel function and literally shit themselves daily. Didn't donate any of the money you and Arvilla-san spend on anti-estrogens to combat his over use of androgens, which wasted more money, to some medical student for textbooks or so she can go get a burger and Nodoz for her USMLE's study seesion. Didn't say "ah hell, forget our second cardio session of the day for the 5th time this week, vanity really is getting excessive, and after all I am not a professional athlete, why don't I go to hospice and see if anyone needs someone to listen to their stories one more time." Nope, didn't do that either.

BUT...what you did do, you self indulgent, histrionic, individual, is spread your legs for an illegally over drugged "trainer" who had no knowledge of kinesiology who I can't imagine anyone else would have sacrificed themselves for years ago, and somehow, through hook or by crook, you got your ass into better condition, altering your neurochemistry shifting your estrogen and dopamine ratios changing your perceptions of reality and making you believe your relevance and hence responsibilities to this society are much more and less, respectively, than they actualy are. And before you say "you don't know me, you have no right to blah...blah...blah..." Believe me, their body 4 life winner-1 step from going into the holding bin, I not only know you, I've had to, unfortunately, lay the likes of you to sleep on many tragic occassions; more times than I d like to remember. Get your head straight and that of your counterparts. He is going to do the PDI? Great! Does he actaully think he is of professional caliber? Reality serum should be formulated and mandated to be infused into the jugular of individuals such as you two, if for nothing else than to protect yourselves  from your own delusional perceptions...either that or you should be prohibited from procreation. Absolutely.

WOW!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #341 on: April 26, 2006, 09:09:11 AM »
So AGB is 240 pretending to be someone that works on spinal cords.   There are so many things wrong w/ his post.  1) You don't call yourself a Neuro surgeon, and then claim to work in the spinal rehab center.  They are  two completely different wards, and 2 different professions. 

"Didn't help the ICU nurses wipe the asses of the spinal cord injury patients who have loss of bowel function and literally shit themselves daily. "  It's called a colostomy bag you ignorant wannabe trailer trash piece of shit.  They don't let people that are paralyzed just sit there and shit all over themselves.  Damn, you're so fucking dumb.

How many aliases are you going to use???  And stop saying "check the IP's"   We all know you fix piece of shit computers in your trailer park, and that you have several junkers in your room. 

Also, way to bash paying customers (Mike and laura/cheri) , and use personal information against them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: April 26, 2006, 09:11:14 AM »
weed, this issue is over.  You can make up shit all day, but I only have one account and could care less about this argument.  It's over.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #343 on: April 26, 2006, 09:12:18 AM »
So AGB is 240 pretending to be someone that works on spinal cords.   There are so many things wrong w/ his post.  1) You don't call yourself a Neuro surgeon, and then claim to work in the spinal rehab center.  They are  two completely different wards, and 2 different professions. 

"Didn't help the ICU nurses wipe the asses of the spinal cord injury patients who have loss of bowel function and literally shit themselves daily. "  It's called a colostomy bag you ignorant wannabe trailer trash piece of shit.  They don't let people that are paralyzed just sit there and shit all over themselves.  Damn, you're so fucking dumb.

How many aliases are you going to use???  And stop saying "check the IP's"   We all know you fix piece of shit computers in your trailer park, and that you have several junkers in your room. 

Also, way to bash paying customers (Mike and laura/cheri) , and use personal information against them.

weed you get more pathetic by the day.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #344 on: April 26, 2006, 09:13:15 AM »
with the amount of alcohol you claim to drink, I'm sure there's more to come.

Now for the foot fetish dude.  Go to town you sick pirk ;D

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #345 on: April 26, 2006, 09:13:29 AM »
weed, this issue is over.  You can make up shit all day, but I only have one account and could care less about this argument.  It's over.

I guess Cheri told you what she had on you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: April 26, 2006, 09:16:36 AM »
Argument is over, weed.  Let it go.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #347 on: April 26, 2006, 09:18:15 AM »
Argument is over, weed.  Let it go.

Oh shit, she did tell you.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2006, 11:18:08 AM »
WOW!
roflmao, Buff.

was that post directed at me?  Is that dog (AGB) claiming that he has donated time in a Neuro ICU wiping the asses of patients?   Because they (hospitals) don't have volunteers do that.  If he volunteered at a hospital it was to hand out the daily TV Guide or give visitors directions to different wings/rooms of the hospital.  ::)  What the hell is USMLE?  Plus you typed the looooooooooooooongest dragged on sentence in the universe in which you tried to make yourself sound so intelligent by using large words, but failed.  You used poor grammar, the sentence is run on, plus you tried to use technical words (most likely looking the spelling up) but spelled the easy words (i.e.: "session", "occasionally" and "actually" 2x) wrong.   ::) 

And WTF does this mean? "I not only know you, I've had to, unfortunately, lay the likes of you to sleep on many tragic occassions; more times than I d like to remember."   Please explain that comment, as it does not make sense (not that anything you posted there does).

That post made me laugh.  ;D
:D Weee

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: April 26, 2006, 12:16:42 PM »
 Maybe we should end all of our beefs today. Just let it all go. Christ has bigger plans for us.