Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1516875 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #5500 on: March 17, 2022, 05:49:03 AM »
Had a few guys train with me today and wanted to do more boot-camp type thing for conditioning so we did 90 minutes with no rest of the following, not in any particular order:

Prone row, rope row, atomic push ups, jump rope, focus mitts, mountain climbers, 8 count BB, assault bike, tire flip, air runner, sled push and pull, planks rope rows, farmer carries, kettlebell swings, medicine ball throw, wheel barrow walk on sorinex roller, spider push ups on roller, leg raises, flutter kicks, all on the clock with little rest.

Good way for me to commit suicide.

I gassed out halfway through just reading the fucken list! ;D
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5501 on: March 17, 2022, 05:49:35 AM »
Last session before the knife...

Every 6 mins x 8 rds

30 Ft sled push @ bodyweight
20 cal assault bike
10 sand bag cleans @150#
20 weighted ab mat sit ups w/ 10#med ball
30 ft sled pull @ bodyweight

150lb Sandbag cleans is nomofo joke!!!  I have a GR 120lb sandbag and those are hard. 

Good work and good luck 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5502 on: March 17, 2022, 05:50:27 AM »
Good way for me to commit suicide.
;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #5503 on: March 17, 2022, 06:20:36 AM »
Awesome dude. ^

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5504 on: March 17, 2022, 07:24:46 AM »
Had a few guys train with me today and wanted to do more boot-camp type thing for conditioning so we did 90 minutes with no rest of the following, not in any particular order:

Prone row, rope row, atomic push ups, jump rope, focus mitts, mountain climbers, 8 count BB, assault bike, tire flip, air runner, sled push and pull, planks rope rows, farmer carries, kettlebell swings, medicine ball throw, wheel barrow walk on sorinex roller, spider push ups on roller, leg raises, flutter kicks, all on the clock with little rest.
[/b]

Fucking nonsense

&t=2s

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5505 on: March 17, 2022, 07:32:21 AM »
[/b]

Fucking nonsense

&t=2s

LOL - you would die after 5 minutes - its ok.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5506 on: March 17, 2022, 07:35:39 AM »
LOL - you would die after 5 minutes - its ok.

If I had that kind of excess energy to spare I would just bang my girlfriend. Why the fuck would I want to spend an hour running in circles patting my belly and rubbing my head. All those calories can go to recovering from actual weight lifting instead of just exercise. For fuck sake take up a fun sport if you have that much energy you need to burn.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5507 on: March 17, 2022, 07:37:26 AM »
If I had that kind of excess energy to spare I would just bang my girlfriend. Why the fuck would I want to spend an hour running in circles patting my belly and rubbing my head. All those calories can go to recovering from actual weight lifting instead of just exercise.

If you think this is easy - please please please no - FNG please - try this.   Just have an EMT close by. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5508 on: March 17, 2022, 07:48:55 AM »
I posted a video squatting 355 months ago and everyone attacked me because I went to 90 instead of 45 so whats the point of squatting 405 when everyone is just going to bitch I didnt go deep enough. Absolute nonsense as well as most pros do not even go 90

You weren’t even close to proper reps at 355 lbs. Why continue with your ridiculous lies?

You are full of shit, 405 lbs would absolutely crush you, and your bullshit is beyond tiresome.

You can barely rep 225 lbs and to do that you need to be on your full steroid regimen.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5509 on: March 17, 2022, 07:55:21 AM »
If you think this is easy - please please please no - FNG please - try this.   Just have an EMT close by.

Who said it was easy I am sure it is a lot of work. Just seems pointless like you are exhausting yourself for the sake of exhausting yourself. You can raise your heart rate doing fun stuff like having sex snowboarding surfing mountain biking etc. You can increase your strength lifting weights. Your workout is confused what is it trying to accomplish from the looks of it exhaustion would be the answer. You can't recover from this kind of daily stuff. Are you a mule? This is not thoroughbred training

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5510 on: March 17, 2022, 08:02:35 AM »
You weren’t even close to proper reps at 355 lbs. Why continue with your ridiculous lies?

You are full of shit, 405 lbs would absolutely crush you, and your bullshit is beyond tiresome.

You can barely rep 225 lbs and to do that you need to be on your full steroid regimen.

I squatted 355 deeper than most pros and everyone gave me shit so not going to bother doing the same thing with 405. I won't get credit anyway.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5511 on: March 17, 2022, 08:03:27 AM »
Who said it was easy I am sure it is a lot of work. Just seems pointless like you are exhausting yourself for the sake of exhausting yourself. You can raise your heart rate doing fun stuff like having sex snowboarding surfing mountain biking etc. You can increase your strength lifting weights. Your workout is confused what is it trying to accomplish from the looks of it exhaustion would be the answer. You can't recover from this kind of daily stuff. Are you a mule? This is not thoroughbred training

I'm conditioned over time and train smartly so these are not concerns for me whatsoever.  These workouts don't destroy me, this is conditioning for overall performance.  Its about being well rounded, capable and able, and be able to perform at a high level.  Despite these workouts 1x a week or so, I can still bang out 225 x 15-20 on flat bench if i have to no problem.   But what good is that if you gas out after 5 minutes of even basic exercise? 

The difference is I can do what bros do - bros can't do what I do, and I still have all the muscle mass to show for it.   ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)       

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5512 on: March 17, 2022, 08:21:14 AM »
I'm conditioned over time and train smartly so these are not concerns for me whatsoever.  These workouts don't destroy me, this is conditioning for overall performance.  Its about being well rounded, capable and able, and be able to perform at a high level.  Despite these workouts 1x a week or so, I can still bang out 225 x 15-20 on flat bench if i have to no problem.   But what good is that if you gas out after 5 minutes of even basic exercise? 

The difference is I can do what bros do - bros can't do what I do, and I still have all the muscle mass to show for it.   ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)     

Do you think the 1 and a 1/4 mile racehorse cares that the mule can plow a field all day? Can't or have no desire?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5513 on: March 17, 2022, 10:03:31 AM »
I squatted 355 deeper than most pros and everyone gave me shit so not going to bother doing the same thing with 405. I won't get credit anyway.

Using your retarded logic, I can bench press 700 lbs.

You’re a weakling. Without your drug stack you are disappearing right before Getbig’s eyes.

Wifebeater.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5514 on: March 17, 2022, 10:06:33 AM »
Do you think the 1 and a 1/4 mile racehorse cares that the mule can plow a field all day? Can't or have no desire?

The F150 doing the work daily  > Ferrari in the shop all the time.   ;)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5515 on: March 17, 2022, 10:23:51 AM »

You forgot your other activities that raise YOUR heart rate:  melting down on get big, running to the bathroom to take your hourly bloody shit, beating your girlfriend....

BTW..have you EVER looked at what race horse training looks like?  Or do you think they just sit in a barn all day and then are brought out to the track and told "run as fast as you can".  Dumb fuck

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5516 on: March 17, 2022, 11:00:31 AM »
You forgot your other activities that raise YOUR heart rate:  melting down on get big, running to the bathroom to take your hourly bloody shit, beating your girlfriend....

BTW..have you EVER looked at what race horse training looks like?  Or do you think they just sit in a barn all day and then are brought out to the track and told "run as fast as you can".  Dumb fuck

A horse I owned 10% won the Florida Derby about 15 years ago. I am well aware of how they train them. They do short sprints they do not plow a field all day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5517 on: March 17, 2022, 11:06:15 AM »
A horse I owned 10% won the Florida Derby about 15 years ago. I am well aware of how they train them. They do short sprints they do not plow a field all day.

I'd rather be the work horse all day than the brittle race horse who needs to be taken out to pasture or is sidelined for the smallest of injuries.

Different strokes for  different folks. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5518 on: March 17, 2022, 11:43:11 AM »
I'd rather be the work horse all day than the brittle race horse who needs to be taken out to pasture or is sidelined for the smallest of injuries.

Different strokes for  different folks.

The race horse makes 20 million a year in stud fees

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5519 on: March 17, 2022, 11:50:42 AM »

Money aint everything in life bro.   I like where I am at.   I am strong as F, no injuries, look decent, no aches or pains, endurance and cardio to keep up with anyone, etc.  There is a lot more to fitness than the mirror.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5520 on: March 17, 2022, 12:15:45 PM »
Money aint everything in life bro.   I like where I am at.   I am strong as F, no injuries, look decent, no aches or pains, endurance and cardio to keep up with anyone, etc.  There is a lot more to fitness than the mirror.

I aint saying the money is the cool part. I am saying the race horse gets paid to bang is the cool part he is spoiled and has a comfortable lfie. Personally I am going broke you probably have more money than me. Feeling good is the goal I am more concerned with being able to tackle a bear than the mirror

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5521 on: March 17, 2022, 12:27:40 PM »
I aint saying the money is the cool part. I am saying the race horse gets paid to bang is the cool part he is spoiled and has a comfortable lfie. Personally I am going broke you probably have more money than me. Feeling good is the goal I am more concerned with being able to tackle a bear than the mirror

Fitness for me is mental honestly.   Its the time of day I feel at peace of mind.  I put on my music, and just enjoy the physical work.   i'm stuck at a desk all day fighting with people over money in a real negative situation typically.  Just doing hard ass physical work is the balance for me to that if it makes any sense. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5522 on: March 17, 2022, 12:58:26 PM »
If I had that kind of excess energy to spare I would just bang my girlfriend. Why the fuck would I want to spend an hour running in circles patting my belly and rubbing my head. All those calories can go to recovering from actual weight lifting instead of just exercise. For fuck sake take up a fun sport if you have that much energy you need to burn.
Post your "hardcore" fucking wussy workouts starting next week and be honest....list sets, poundages, and exrercisces and how many days you trained and I will stop posting for a solid month........"big" delusional tough guy who trains doing a whopping  six sets of light quads {heavy as a mofo for him} for a huge demanding bodypart like quads which are non fucking existant of halfheated shit for 6 total sets and cries why his legs wont grow......you would have never made it in my three hardcore gyms and would have ostracized for being a twat and giving up like the chump you are.

My leg sucked though you supposedly weigh fifty pounds more than me but fifteen Giant -Sets for legs non-stop were typically my thing adding weight each set and dropping back down for a widowmaker on the sixth set....only the kunt type of shit you do is most prevelant in gyms today and your the poster boy for being a kunt and having the nerve to question,Soul Crusher,Joe Marino\Coach,and Krankenstein  who BTW would have all crushed you in bodybuilding....when you would black out after only to two shaky cycles.....you`re a clown and a joke and you`ve proven it time and time again in here.....recent example convinced you look as good as UK Jeff....the pinnacle of delusion you poor soul.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5523 on: March 17, 2022, 01:12:29 PM »
Arms:

Giant-Set:
{Barbell Curls - 4 X 10 - 12
{Lying DB Extensions - 4 X 10 - 12
{Seated Hammer Curls -4 X 10 - 12
{One-Arm Extension - 4 X 10 - 12

^^^^^Did each of the four cycle non-stop.

Wrist Curl - 4 X failure----ALL DROP-SETS

Insane pump and burn will be upping the intensity from here on in then when I feel I`m in a psycho training mode....I`ll start my TRT.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #5524 on: March 17, 2022, 01:18:23 PM »

So, do you get $2 million of that?