Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1533500 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #18325 on: December 09, 2022, 11:55:18 AM »
What happened with the other fight?

He won That one Also - Only They Gave it to The Other Man - HA HA HA

You See whatever Bianca is Competing in He Is The Winner, It Is always the Judges
Who can't See Properly or Judge Properly.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18326 on: December 09, 2022, 12:06:24 PM »
Yeah you beat him so badly - That you Couldn't continue Ha Ha Ha
FFS - It was You Who Lost - You .

You literally can’t make this up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #18327 on: December 09, 2022, 12:13:05 PM »
I don’t need to argue I was there I know what happened he had dents in his head. Jamie has the video but he will never share it so whatever

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18328 on: December 09, 2022, 12:19:48 PM »
I don’t need to argue I was there I know what happened he had dents in his head. Jamie has the video but he will never share it so whatever

He had dents in his head, but you lost right? how does that make Any sense?

you pathological liar. Your ass got beat

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18329 on: December 09, 2022, 12:29:33 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18330 on: December 09, 2022, 12:33:07 PM »
I don't need to justify anything I am not on drugs. My workouts are also great and I have the results to prove it. I have never been on parole in my life. I am supposed to feel bad I don't get declared the winner in a subjective event? Does that in anyway change my training diet or actual size and condition?

but you have been on probation?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18331 on: December 09, 2022, 12:34:54 PM »

Brian looks like a winner in the photo. Head held high knowing the real result came down to a judges decision not facts.

It’s hard to argue against body language. Dude is clutching his damaged shoulder trying to block out the pain.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #18332 on: December 09, 2022, 12:40:42 PM »
You are just a short chubby guy wtf are you talking about your entire body is loose skin

Thats the best you could come up with?

Geezus...go jerk it to my pic again.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18333 on: December 09, 2022, 12:41:15 PM »
Brian looks like a winner in the photo. Head held high knowing the real result came down to a judges decision not facts.

It’s hard to argue against body language. Dude is clutching his damaged shoulder trying to block out the pain.

They didn’t give me 30 seconds and disqualified me before I even knew what was going on I came out thinking it was the start of round 3 and instead they declared him the winner it was fucking horseshit Jamie didn’t beat a damn thing he had a concussion and a head full of dents.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18334 on: December 09, 2022, 12:43:54 PM »
They didn’t give me 30 seconds and disqualified me before I even knew what was going on

Hankins admits he was dazed and confused in the corner from the beating Clegg gave him.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #18335 on: December 09, 2022, 12:47:30 PM »
They didn’t give me 30 seconds and disqualified me before I even knew what was going on I came out thinking it was the start of round 3 and instead they declared him the winner it was fucking horseshit Jamie didn’t beat a damn thing he had a concussion and a head full of dents.

Loser.   Plain....and.....simple.

My guess is that you could not even commit suicide properly....you would fail at that too.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18336 on: December 09, 2022, 12:53:40 PM »

Dude I get what you’re saying, you’re better than the guy you fought but you lost.

However this isn’t like a strength contest where you dislocated your shoulder and a weaker person won because you couldn’t compete this was a fight where a guy hurt you so bad you couldn’t compete…..

How do you know he had a concussion? Was there a doctor there who confirmed this but let the fight go on?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18337 on: December 09, 2022, 12:57:05 PM »

This sounds like a concussion from the beating Clegg put on you.

Do you not realize how stupid you sound?

What was your cycle for this fight?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #18338 on: December 09, 2022, 01:18:24 PM »
Hankins admits he was dazed and confused in the corner from the beating Clegg gave him.

True. Brian suffered terrible brain damage that fateful day.

Brian....are you ok? Do you need a nap? Recovery from these kinds of things can take a long time. Don't rush it.

There, there.... yes, we all know you won. Its ok. Its gonna be ok. You're the little winner.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18339 on: December 09, 2022, 01:26:11 PM »
Again I was there so whatever I really don’t need to argue about it all night I am trying to get some potassium and sodium and fluids back into the muscle. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18340 on: December 09, 2022, 01:31:20 PM »
I have a nice home a good job a loving fiancé and some beautiful kids. All of whom are going to come out and support me Saturday at the strict curl. Why not because they care about weightlifting at all but because they want to support me. Then we are all going snowboarding for my birthday. Yet Somehow I am supposed to be a loser in life because I wasn’t declared the winner in a mma match 20 years ago or a bodybuilding show??? You guys need to re-examine your priorities. And guess what I am not going to win tomorrow there is a guy in my weight class planning to open with a 167 I can’t curl 167. Does that make me a loser should I not compete since I won’t win? I am going to do my best and then next year I am going to try and do better than I did this year because again the only person I am really competing with is myself. It doesn’t matter who shows up it’s weightlifting not a subjective pageant your numbers go down in your lifting history regardless. I plan to lift as much as I can this year and try to lift more next year that would be a win

but not a single friend.....

You wont have the above for much longer when yoiu cant affird to keep a roof over their head.
Tell me Brian, was getting the well paid girlfriend to help cover the bills?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18341 on: December 09, 2022, 01:32:59 PM »
you said 10 earlier

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18342 on: December 09, 2022, 01:34:05 PM »
Again I was there so whatever I really don’t need to argue about it all night I am trying to get some potassium and sodium and fluids back into the muscle.

look at all that fucking junk  ::)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #18343 on: December 09, 2022, 01:37:05 PM »

are you this dumb? just drink fucking salt water

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #18344 on: December 09, 2022, 01:38:13 PM »
I have a nice home a good job a loving fiancé and some beautiful kids. All of whom are going to come out and support me Saturday at the strict curl. Why not because they care about weightlifting at all but because they want to support me. Then we are all going snowboarding for my birthday. Yet Somehow I am supposed to be a loser in life because I wasn’t declared the winner in a mma match 20 years ago or a bodybuilding show??? You guys need to re-examine your priorities. And guess what I am not going to win tomorrow there is a guy in my weight class planning to open with a 167 I can’t curl 167. Does that make me a loser should I not compete since I won’t win? I am going to do my best and then next year I am going to try and do better than I did this year because again the only person I am really competing with is myself. It doesn’t matter who shows up it’s weightlifting not a subjective pageant your numbers go down in your lifting history regardless. I plan to lift as much as I can this year and try to lift more next year that would be a win

They're just happy you're not fighting anymore.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18345 on: December 09, 2022, 01:39:04 PM »
They're just happy you're not fighting hitting women anymore.

fixed

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #18346 on: December 09, 2022, 01:47:23 PM »

You have one kid the others will never be yours.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18347 on: December 09, 2022, 01:52:28 PM »

Why won't your friends come and support you? Because you don't have any.

Do your kids know about your illegal drug use?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #18348 on: December 09, 2022, 02:00:12 PM »

Glad you are prepping for tomorrows brutal competeition of doing a few curls over a several hour period.  Brutal man.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18349 on: December 09, 2022, 02:02:26 PM »

He got beat so bad that he doesn't know his age any more.