Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1501034 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #24525 on: January 25, 2023, 10:48:06 AM »
It is nice to know a spot will add 40+ lbs to my squat 1RM.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #24526 on: January 25, 2023, 11:27:53 AM »
It is nice to know a spot will add 40+ lbs to my squat 1RM.

If you get a person on each end of the bar, it will add 80 lbs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #24527 on: January 25, 2023, 11:59:58 AM »
you are 228, you weighed in at your show at 197 and you still were way off

Can you tell me why I am wrong?

First it’s that was 2 years ago. 2nd I was off because I cut too much weight not the other way around and I was not way off. I looked great at weigh ins I could not maintain that I tried to eat and could not keep food down but body took in 8lbs of waters. Cutting to 198 was a huge mistake I was leaner than the competition at 220lbs but regardless i am no where near 198lbs. I got sick as shit the last 3 times I made that weight. I look a lot better at 220lbs. You want to cut 30lb have at it. I am happy with my conditiom right now I have abs I have obliques I vascular forearms I can see striations in my shoulders and veins in my biceps. I don’t need to cut 30lbs you are crazy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24528 on: January 25, 2023, 12:04:32 PM »
First it’s that was 2 years ago. 2nd I was off because I cut too much weight not the other way around and I was not way off. I looked great at weigh ins I could not maintain that I tried to eat and could not keep food down but body took in 8lbs of waters. Cutting to 198 was a huge mistake I was leaner than the competition at 220lbs but regardless i am no where near 198lbs. I got sick as shit the last 3 times I made that weight. I look a lot better at 220lbs. You want to cut 30lb have at it. I am happy with my conditiom right now I have abs I have obliques I vascular forearms I can see striations in my shoulders and veins in my biceps. I don’t need to cut 30lbs you are crazy

Bruh . . . . . . . . .  . . .

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24531 on: January 25, 2023, 12:09:09 PM »
O'Hanky and O'Hearn - what a duo   ::)  ::)  :-[

You going to pretend he could curl more if he had to stay flat against a wall?? Or do you think it might be less?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24532 on: January 25, 2023, 12:13:43 PM »
You going to pretend he could curl more if he had to stay flat against a wall?? Or do you think it might be less?

I really don't give two FNG S about curling.  I'd be more impressed if you knew how to work a curling iron for your birds nest you are hiding than this stupidity of a "strict curl"     "powerlift"   - LOL   - - bro - you bought a FNG powersuit to wear for a fng bicep curl.   Its hilarious and belly aching funny.   Look in the damn mirror for F sake.   A power suit for a bicep curl.   Hey if that is what you like awesome - you do you.   Its like wearing a FNG scuba suit into the backyard pool.   But whatever.   Curl On man.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24533 on: January 25, 2023, 12:15:22 PM »
I really don't give two FNG S about curling.  I'd be more impressed if you knew how to work a curling iron for your birds nest you are hiding than this stupidity of a "strict curl"     "powerlift"   - LOL   - - bro - you bought a FNG powersuit to wear for a fng bicep curl.   Its hilarious and belly aching funny.   Look in the damn mirror for F sake.   A power suit for a bicep curl.   Hey if that is what you like awesome - you do you.   Its like wearing a FNG scuba suit into the backyard pool.   But whatever.   Curl On man.   

Beats running around a city with a ruck  in the rain for 24 hours with someone yelling at you pretending you are in boot camp

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #24534 on: January 25, 2023, 12:20:05 PM »
A power suit for a bicep curl.   Hey if that is what you like awesome - you do you.   Its like wearing a FNG scuba suit into the backyard pool.   But whatever.   Curl On man.   

Fuck, I just lost my mouthful of coffee on this one, LMAO ^^^   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24535 on: January 25, 2023, 12:21:12 PM »
Curling heavy stuff > Bear crawling Across the gym doing Burpees to prepare for an obstacle course race with your pretend navy seal buddies

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24536 on: January 25, 2023, 12:24:14 PM »

It’s a standard lifting singlet required by powerlifting organizations not a reinforced power suit. Also the organization I am competing in March doesn’t require it. I don’t make the rules are you going to pretend a singlet is really needed for benching squatting or deadlifting???

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #24537 on: January 25, 2023, 12:25:55 PM »
No it isnt asshole I have never been convicted of assaulting a woman in my life. I have never assaulted a woman in my life. You just keep spreading lies about about me.

It only takes about 2 minutes to look online and see that you are a liar.

You beat women

You are a coward, drug addict, and a chronic liar.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24538 on: January 25, 2023, 12:29:52 PM »
It only takes about 2 minutes to look online and see that you are a liar.

You beat women

You are a coward, drug addict, and a chronic liar.

By all means pull up a link to me being convicted of assaulting a woman. It doesn’t exist because it has never happened you are lying not me. What county was I convicted in what state prove it Liar

Convictions of crimes are public records either show a record of me being convicted of said crime or stfu with your lies

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24539 on: January 25, 2023, 12:32:00 PM »
Curling heavy stuff > Bear crawling Across the gym doing Burpees to prepare for an obstacle course race with your pretend navy seal buddies

Literally ANYTHING in crossfit > getting hyped up with your singlet and having people yell at you while leaning up at the wall and using momentum to relive your jr high school days to see "who can curl more"...while crossfit guys fuck your girlfriend

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24540 on: January 25, 2023, 12:34:19 PM »
Is this real or false? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24541 on: January 25, 2023, 12:35:59 PM »
It’s a standard lifting singlet required by powerlifting organizations not a reinforced power suit. Also the organization I am competing in March doesn’t require it. I don’t make the rules are you going to pretend a singlet is really needed for benching squatting or deadlifting???

Curling an EZbar against the wall is not remotely the same as a deadlift, bench, or squat.   WTF is wrong with you!   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24542 on: January 25, 2023, 12:36:11 PM »

By all means pull up a link to me being convicted of assaulting a woman. It doesn’t exist because it has never happened you are lying not me. What county was I convicted in what state prove it Liar

Convictions of crimes are public records either show a record of me being convicted of said crime or stfu with your lies

You said yourself you were arrested did jail time in different countries and 3 different states.

You are pathlogical liar.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24543 on: January 25, 2023, 12:36:28 PM »
Is this real or false?

I don’t know what that is but it certainly isn’t a court document showing me being convicted of any type of crime. By all means tell me what state and what county you think I was convicted of a crime in and show the court documents. Because that is not a court document showing a conviction of anything

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24544 on: January 25, 2023, 12:38:05 PM »
You said yourself you were arrested did jail time in different countries and 3 different states.

You are pathlogical liar.

I never said I was convicted of assaulting a woman you are just making up lies. That has never happened again pull a court record showing otherwise you can’t because it has never happened.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24545 on: January 25, 2023, 12:39:05 PM »
Beats running around a city with a ruck  in the rain for 24 hours with someone yelling at you pretending you are in boot camp

I post my workouts daily - i can jump into any of these events drop of a dime notice and excel.  I don't need some work up or fancy power-suit to do what I do.   Powersuit to curl an ez bar -  fucking ridiculous.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24546 on: January 25, 2023, 12:39:54 PM »
Curling an EZbar against the wall is not remotely the same as a deadlift, bench, or squat.   WTF is wrong with you!

I never said it was the same or different I said there is no more purpose to wearing a singlet to squat deadlift or bench press than there is to curl none of those 4 movements require a singlet but powerlifting organizations that sanction competitions in those 4 movements require it. I don’t make the rules take it up with them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24547 on: January 25, 2023, 12:40:00 PM »
I don’t know what that is but it certainly isn’t a court document showing me being convicted of any type of crime. By all means tell me what state and what county you think I was convicted of a crime in and show the court documents. Because that is not a court document showing a conviction of anything

A
R
R
E
S
T
?
?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24548 on: January 25, 2023, 12:40:32 PM »
I post my workouts daily - i can jump into any of these events drop of a dime notice and excel.  I don't need some work up or fancy power-suit to do what I do.   Powersuit to curl an ez bar -  fucking ridiculous.   

It’s not a power suit it’s a regular singlet I wore once for a meet because it is required

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24549 on: January 25, 2023, 12:40:48 PM »
2023 is going to be hostile too