Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1445874 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #25100 on: January 29, 2023, 11:01:26 AM »
Wrong I just made this entire board my Bitch other than Rob and BigRio I don't think a single damn one of you has any chance at all of strict curling 166.5lbs. You guys spent 2 years saying I had show muscles and no strength only 1 arm SEO nerve damage and was lying about height bodyweight measurements etc etc.

166.5lbs strict I have set the mark and none of you bitches are going to pass it maybe gymrat eventually if he worked at it but I am going to keep working as well

this delusional fuck..bro this was my worst ever opener at my last ever powerlifting meet and it's better than anything you could ever hope to do. my worst fucks your best in the ass...understand that

eature=share

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #25101 on: January 29, 2023, 11:06:54 AM »

this delusional fuck..bro this was my worst ever opener at my last ever powerlifting meet and it's better than anything you could ever hope to do. my worst fucks your best in the ass...understand that

eature=share

Excellent form.  520?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #25102 on: January 29, 2023, 11:12:06 AM »

eature=share
Nice lift....just a tad more impressive than a 3/4 rep, power clean/cheat curl hybrid combo!   :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25103 on: January 29, 2023, 11:19:01 AM »

eature=share

Fucking awesome lift.

Bhanks, would be doing your laundry in jail if he’s not doing it already.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #25104 on: January 29, 2023, 11:19:08 AM »
Fucking beast residue!
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25105 on: January 29, 2023, 11:22:24 AM »

eature=share

its amazing someone so stong physically should be so weak minded...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #25106 on: January 29, 2023, 11:29:53 AM »
Is the next goal 2000?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25107 on: January 29, 2023, 12:20:43 PM »

eature=share

Its a good squat but that doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs. Curling is upper body arms squats are lower body legs. I know 12 year old girls that can squat more than me I have crippling knee injuries but fuck no they can't strict curl 166.5lbs. Are you going to wear daisy dukes around town or a t shirt? Do you fight with your feet or your hands. Do you hug your girl with your arms or your legs? Which do you rest on the bar when you get a drink? Arms are better than legs. I don't give a fuck if you squat 600lbs that doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #25108 on: January 29, 2023, 12:28:32 PM »
Fucking awesome lift.

Bhanks, would be doing your laundry ther jail if he’s not doing it already.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #25109 on: January 29, 2023, 12:29:03 PM »
Its a good squat but that doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs. Curling is upper body arms squats are lower body legs. I know 12 year old girls that can squat more than me I have crippling knee injuries but fuck no they can't strict curl 166.5lbs. Are you going to wear daisy dukes around town or a t shirt? Do you fight with your feet or your hands. Do you hug your girl with your arms or your legs? Which do you rest on the bar when you get a drink? Arms are better than legs. I don't give a fuck if you squat 600lbs that doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs

idk about that assumption hankins...

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #25110 on: January 29, 2023, 12:36:21 PM »

Do you know what’s better than arms? Being 6’2

Also what are these scenarios? A fight? Did you really need big arms to beat women or be a human punching bag?

You think I can squat:dead 600+ and you think I don’t have arms????

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #25111 on: January 29, 2023, 12:37:11 PM »
its amazing someone so stong physically should be so weak minded...
In my defense, didn’t have much choice I was born in Essex

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #25112 on: January 29, 2023, 12:44:14 PM »
Didn’t you say you were done here?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25113 on: January 29, 2023, 12:44:49 PM »

Do you know what’s better than arms? Being 6’2

Also what are these scenarios? A fight? Did you really need big arms to beat women or be a human punching bag?

You think I can squat:dead 600+ and you think I don’t have arms????

I am 511 so what I didn't say you didn't have arms but maybe I said just because you can squat 540lbs doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs by all means give it a try and find out

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25114 on: January 29, 2023, 12:50:38 PM »
Really, well you learn something new every day..

second bolded, fucks sake I can imagine you leaning on the bar looking down at your arms to see if they are fully flexed and looking their best, you embarrassing bastard.

Fucks sake can you not give anyone any credit at all?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25115 on: January 29, 2023, 12:51:19 PM »
In my defense, didn’t have much choice I was born in Essex

;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25116 on: January 29, 2023, 12:53:30 PM »
I am 511 so what I didn't say you didn't have arms but maybe I said just because you can squat 540lbs doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs by all means give it a try and find out
I haven't lifted upper body in 6 weeks due to injury but today was first pool day so had to check status. 215lbs and 5foot10 not huge not small not shredded not fat but kind of in shape at 43? I can't even tell anymore.

are you Chris Bumstead?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #25117 on: January 29, 2023, 01:01:28 PM »

The squat's not a gimmick lift, so you don't own shit.  And he's not the one claiming he can squat 405 but never doing it or claiming to be able to do 225x15 and then delusionally posting a video of 225x13 (thank you for that though).

One gimmick lift that almost no one does: the single rep "strict" twisted bar curl for guys 40-50 and 220 lbs.   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #25118 on: January 29, 2023, 01:12:00 PM »

5'10.75"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #25119 on: January 29, 2023, 01:15:34 PM »

Men in their mid to late 40s and older really shouldn't be doing single rep max lifts.  I stopped that shit for bench after Berry Demey tore his pec in 1989 as did many serious bodybuilders I knew.  I am a strong squatter but never did a single rep max for squat.  It's practically an intelligence test, but especially so for something like biceps. 

That's all you got left for cripes sake and you're just wiggling your ass at fate.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25120 on: January 29, 2023, 01:24:21 PM »

And he is 6’2

Brian stop your lies we have seen your medical files.

Your height fluctuates more than your weekly testosterone dosage

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25121 on: January 29, 2023, 01:26:31 PM »

We have seen you fight. You clearly fight with neither and just give up halfway quit on the stool  when you’re tired .

Just like you gave up on the 405 squat you lying sack of shit.

Your entire life revolves around what other people think about you. You are absolutely insecure and pathetic.

Do you not realize you are bald and people know you’re bald

When you go to a bar, people are not looking at your arms they are looking at the birds nest on top of your head.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #25122 on: January 29, 2023, 01:28:38 PM »

eature=share
Epic Matt Walsh beard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #25123 on: January 29, 2023, 01:29:54 PM »
Are you going to wear daisy dukes around town or a t shirt? Do you fight with your feet or your hands. Do you hug your girl with your arms or your legs? Which do you rest on the bar when you get a drink? Arms are better than legs. I don't give a fuck if you squat 600lbs that doesn't mean you can strict curl 166.5lbs

Frail Hankins making excuses again. No one cares about the curl.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #25124 on: January 29, 2023, 01:30:56 PM »
Desperate defense of being an arm jockey and not being able to do real powerlifting lifts. Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!