Author Topic: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match  (Read 23283 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Re: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match
« Reply #300 on: February 28, 2022, 09:36:52 AM »
You signed Genova to a contract but you’re having a hard with how Goodrum has defended Singerman?

LOL!

I just went along with it for Dumb and Dumber.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: February 28, 2022, 10:28:06 AM »
I just went along with it for Dumb and Dumber.

Okay I understand that, but I hope you realize my point.

Did the Genova "signing" increase sales?

Please tell us how you became partners with PJ and Aaron.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: February 28, 2022, 12:35:21 PM »
Please tell us how you became partners with PJ and Aaron.

I was a sponsor at RxMuscle back in 2009 and Aaron started working for Dave writing articles and a podcast I believe. Aaron approached me (via PM) asking if I would sponsor his upcoming competition and I said sure. Dave and Aaron eventually had a falling out so Aaron began working for me full time. Soon after that Dave fired PJ from Species Nutrition because PJ was indicted for selling AAS, and Aaron asked if I would hire PJ and we could make him the face of the company. They were my employees before we ever started Blackstone Labs which was in 2012. Is that enough or you want more? lol

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #303 on: February 28, 2022, 12:47:12 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: February 28, 2022, 01:00:04 PM »
I was a sponsor at RxMuscle back in 2009 and Aaron started working for Dave writing articles and a podcast I believe. Aaron approached me (via PM) asking if I would sponsor his upcoming competition and I said sure. Dave and Aaron eventually had a falling out so Aaron began working for me full time. Soon after that Dave fired PJ from Species Nutrition because PJ was indicted for selling AAS, and Aaron asked if I would hire PJ and we could make him the face of the company. They were my employees before we ever started Blackstone Labs which was in 2012. Is that enough or you want more? lol

Thanks.

Obviously you were successful before you ever dealt with either one and hindsight being what it is, it’s obvious you regret helping them out. I was curious how these two convinced you into being a partner into a new company.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: February 28, 2022, 01:02:25 PM »
I was curious how these two convinced you into being a partner into a new company.

I wanted to stop making designer steroid products, so we came up with the idea of creating a new company BSL and moving my two best selling product over to it, which were Super-DMZ and Methadrol Extreme. They got out of control, seeing the writing on the wall I parted ways in 2014.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: February 28, 2022, 01:07:32 PM »
I wanted to stop making designer steroid products, so we came up with the idea of creating a new company BSL and moving my two best selling product over to it, which were Super-DMZ and Methadrol Extreme. They got out of control, seeing the writing on the wall I parted ways in 2014.

Smart.

Its fascinating that you literally gave these guys their break (and walked away when it spiraled out of control) and in that same breath did they help anyone else get established or did they keep all the "knowledge" you gave them to themselves?

I think we know the answer but you still catch the bad rep from Goodrum.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #307 on: February 28, 2022, 01:10:12 PM »
Smart.

Its fascinating that you literally gave these guys their break (and walked away when it spiraled out of control) and in that same breath did they help anyone else get established or did they keep all the "knowledge" you gave them to themselves?

I think we know the answer but you still catch the bad rep from Goodrum.

I gave them their golden ticket and they shit on me, it is what it is and now they are in prison... I am sitting at home free.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: February 28, 2022, 01:16:25 PM »
I gave them their golden ticket and they shit on me, it is what it is and now they are in prison... I am sitting at home free.

Well played.

Did they change immediately after you became partners?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: February 28, 2022, 01:30:54 PM »

Good night sweet liver.

I bet the pisslord shot his natty test for life after downing all those bottles of orals.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #310 on: February 28, 2022, 01:51:56 PM »

What was Dave's and Aaron's split over?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: February 28, 2022, 01:54:42 PM »
Good night sweet liver.

I bet the pisslord shot his natty test for life after downing all those bottles of orals.

A very real possibility. Going by the comments on his leaked jerking off video... tiny balls, soft cock, very little jizz. Although the medications he takes may also be the reason for all this.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: February 28, 2022, 01:58:58 PM »
What was Dave's and Aaron's split over?

Dave said Aaron fucked him over, can't remember if it was stealing money or what exactly.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: February 28, 2022, 02:13:55 PM »
Dave said Aaron fucked him over, can't remember if it was stealing money or what exactly.

In Dave's fragile state, it wouldn't be surprising if Aaron had his way with him.

"1"

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #314 on: February 28, 2022, 02:39:24 PM »
Dave has fallen out of countless employees, must be a real c unt to work for.
T

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #315 on: February 28, 2022, 06:51:34 PM »
Dave is a good guy, hard worker and good friend.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: February 28, 2022, 07:00:26 PM »

Thanks.

Im glad we are friends.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: February 28, 2022, 07:04:46 PM »

Your opinions on sloth Duque?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: February 28, 2022, 08:01:21 PM »
Your opinions on sloth Duque?

He's a great guy too, why do you ask?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: February 28, 2022, 08:13:11 PM »
He's a great guy too, why do you ask?

I know a fair few people who have worked with him and most say he is a snake in the grass.

It seems you have a knack for working well with and getting on with some of the most loathed individuals in the industry. That's quite an impressive talent.

Why not challenge yourself and do something with brother Goodrum? At the very least it will give us in the getbig peanut gallery some entertainment.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #320 on: March 01, 2022, 02:56:24 AM »

Didn't someone steal a database/customer contact list?

ps - love the real inside info you're sharing - thanks
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #321 on: March 01, 2022, 02:57:08 AM »

Thanks.

Im glad we are friends.

;D  I caught it that time, Dave
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: March 01, 2022, 06:51:58 AM »
;D  I caught it that time, Dave
;D

Lol I was worried people were going to think I was Palumbo.

ps - love the real inside info you're sharing - thanks
^this

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: March 01, 2022, 10:52:21 AM »
I know a fair few people who have worked with him and most say he is a snake in the grass.

It seems you have a knack for working well with and getting on with some of the most loathed individuals in the industry. That's quite an impressive talent.

Why not challenge yourself and do something with brother Goodrum? At the very least it will give us in the getbig peanut gallery some entertainment.

:o a merger between iron mag labs and calibre fitness would change the face of the industry.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: March 01, 2022, 11:24:15 AM »
A merger between iron mag labs and Calibre fitness would change the face of the industry.

It would be a powerful move that would put many outfits out of business. Blackstone labs and Species Nutrition could certainly cease to exist or would simply be taken over by the GoodRum/IronLab team.

Given Melvin's reach and his position as a voice in the industry, plus with Iron Mag Labs renowned reputation of producing superior sports supplements using the highest grade raw materials available, they could essentially take over that space.

It can evolve to include both podcasts with both Goodrum and the IronMag team + weekly YouTube updates. Imagine the sheer possibilities of these two titans joining forces to saturate the market.

Game Over.

"1"