Author Topic: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match  (Read 23385 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match
« Reply #325 on: March 01, 2022, 11:45:45 AM »
It would be a powerful move that would put many outfits out of business. Blackstone labs and Species Nutrition could certainly cease to exist or would simply be taken over by the GoodRum/IronLab team.

Given Melvin's reach and his position as a voice in the industry, plus with Iron Mag Labs renowned reputation of producing superior sports supplements using the highest grade raw materials available, they could essentially take over that space.

It can evolve to include both podcasts with both Goodrum and the IronMag team + weekly YouTube updates. Imagine the sheer possibilities of these two titans joining forces to saturate the market.

Game Over.

"1"

On paper it seems like an ideal partnership but if you really look into Goodrum’s fiscal practices he may lead Ironmaglabs right back into the same situation they are walking away from.

I’m not saying the good Doctor is unethical, but rather in an effort to maximize profit and eliminate shrink his ways could result in dangerous outsourcing.

Again I only base this off ideas Goodrum has shared here; like the $30 a month meal plan or the washer and dryer repairs.

These are not bad ideas at all, but it does let you into the mindset of this fine entrepreneur.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: March 01, 2022, 12:06:09 PM »
On paper it seems like an ideal partnership but if you really look into Goodrum’s fiscal practices he may lead Ironmaglabs right back into the same situation they are walking away from.

I’m not saying the good Doctor is unethical, but rather in an effort to maximize profit and eliminate shrink his ways could result in dangerous outsourcing.

Again I only base this off ideas Goodrum has shared here; like the $30 a month meal plan or the washer and dryer repairs.

These are not bad ideas at all, but it does let you into the mindset of this fine entrepreneur.

Vince can just be the pretty boy face of the company.

Imagine the line if Vince was working a booth at the Arnold with a couple of mens physique thots.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #327 on: March 01, 2022, 12:14:01 PM »
It seems you have a knack for working well with and getting on with some of the most loathed individuals in the industry. That's quite an impressive talent.

Ummmm, thanks? lol

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: March 01, 2022, 12:16:00 PM »
Didn't someone steal a database/customer contact list?

ps - love the real inside info you're sharing - thanks

Maybe that was it, all I remember is Dave was livid and went on an Aaron smear campaign and I asked him not to.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: March 01, 2022, 12:17:10 PM »
Vince can just be the pretty boy face of the company.

Imagine the line if Vince was working a booth at the Arnold with a couple of mens physique thots.

Brilliant!

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: March 01, 2022, 12:41:21 PM »
:o a merger between iron mag labs and calibre fitness would change the face of the industry.

what the hell is calibre fitness?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: March 01, 2022, 01:09:09 PM »
ps - love the real inside info you're sharing - thanks

I have a lot of it, ask away. lol

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #332 on: March 01, 2022, 01:29:34 PM »

Caliber Fitness Solutions is the most innovative health and fitness company to ever exist.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: March 01, 2022, 01:30:45 PM »

https://www.linkedin.com/in/melvingoodrum

One of the most innovative fitness companies ever. VVV has been taking it from strength to strength since it was established in the early 2000s.

It's truly not surprising that Singerman was able to reach so high in the industry when he soaked up so much business knowledge from Palumbo, Dimaggio and Dr Goodrum.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: March 01, 2022, 01:32:52 PM »
Caliber Fitness Solutions is the most innovative health and fitness company to ever exist.

so innovative I have never heard of it. lol

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: March 01, 2022, 01:35:15 PM »
It's truly not surprising that Singerman was able to reach so high in the industry when he soaked up so much business knowledge from Palumbo, Dimaggio and Dr Goodrum.

Do you think Aaron knew anything about running a supplement company before me?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: March 01, 2022, 01:39:40 PM »
Do you think Aaron knew anything about running a supplement company before me?

I think he was already under dr. goodrum's wings before that point

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #337 on: March 01, 2022, 01:39:52 PM »
T

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: March 01, 2022, 01:41:27 PM »
I think he was already under dr. goodrum's wings before that point

I highly doubt Aaron has ever spoke one word to Vince. lol

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: March 01, 2022, 01:47:30 PM »

lol

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: March 01, 2022, 02:05:02 PM »
so innovative I have never heard of it. lol

Surely you jest.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: March 01, 2022, 04:02:09 PM »

That doesn't sound right. Vince has made reference to the fact that on numerous occasions he has provided counsel to Aaron on both personal and business related matters. He wouldn't say that unless he and Aaron were close enough to discuss these issues on hand. Besides, why would Vince waste so much time defending Aaron on the boards, making YouTube videos that disprove the naysayers and defend the Singerman name, unless they were friends?

Come now, don't be silly man.

"1"

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: March 01, 2022, 04:17:24 PM »
That doesn't sound right. Vince has made reference to the fact that on numerous occasions he has provided counsel to Aaron on both personal and business related matters. He wouldn't say that unless he and Aaron were close enough to discuss these issues on hand. Besides, why would Vince waste so much time defending Aaron on the boards, making YouTube videos that disprove the naysayers and defend the Singerman name, unless they were friends?

Come now, don't be silly man.

"1"

So what, Vince lies and makes shit up every day. lol

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: March 01, 2022, 04:25:27 PM »

There's just no way he can be lying about this, no way...

He has been friends with Aaron for years. No man would go as far to defend another man the way Vince has. Not even Singerman's family has stepped up to the plate the way Vince has.

"1"

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: March 01, 2022, 04:38:00 PM »
There's just no way he can be lying about this, no way...

Okay then let's just say a gross exaggeration of the truth. lol

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: March 01, 2022, 04:45:50 PM »
Getbig is negotiating global economy shattering mergers on behalf of Dr. Goodrum yet he's nowhere to be seen.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #346 on: March 01, 2022, 05:18:47 PM »

At least im not a convicted felon
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: March 01, 2022, 05:41:09 PM »
At least im not a convicted felon

never say never.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #348 on: March 01, 2022, 06:54:20 PM »
never say never.

Rob, I usually joke around Getbig and troll but I'm going to be serious.  There will never be a day to where I would intentionally commit a crime such as a conspiracy to sell illegal drugs.  I may get into an incident to where I have to defend myself or fall asleep behind the wheel and kill someone but it would never be something to where I had intentions on breaking the law to make money like you did.

Do you wanna know why PJ and Aaron stabbed you in the back??   Its because your relationship with both of them was built on monetary interest and not a genuine friendship.  Aaron and PJ were your employees not your friends, they entered into a relationship to take over Blackstone Labs for money.  There was no betrayal because you all were not friends....just 3 sacks of money staring back at each other.  Doesn't matter how many dinner parties, outings, home parties, or events you had.  You were nothing more than a source of income to Aaron and PJ.   

The reason why you keep Christian Duque around is not because he has any level of talent but because you really don't have to pay him much if anything at all.  I mean his Strength Addicts channel despite his constant advertising gets like may 30 views per video.  Collectively speaking, nobody likes Christian Duque and it was pretty clear what kind of moron he was when John Romano rammed his cock up his ass in that RX Muscle video.   Christian is worthless but he's cheap and you Rob...like cheap.  If you are paying him an actual salary then I would have to question your intelligence.

Now you may think that I'm pathetic because I've never worked for any major supplement company, been a sponsor but you're dead wrong.     I've been offered plenty of "job opportunities" from a number of supplement companies over the years.  However I'm not stupid enough to take a job that's really an unstable "independent contractor" where I have no health insurance or benefits, have to spend my own money to travel to set up a booth, and get paid 25 cents for every jug of fart powder I sell.  I only got one legitimate offer and it only paid 25k a year.   I was making 45k a year at Alltel back in 2002 and I currently make now over 70k a year with stock options, 401k, health and dental.   Working for the supplement and fitness industry is a giant pyramid scheme and you're paid in "exposure".   I know my worth and it isn't 25k a year selling fart powder and dick pills.

Then you don't know nothing about my little home businesses i own and I say that I never made a dime.   That's fine...go call BodySolid and ask them how much product I pushed out for them back in the day with my ugly websites, ask for Donna Knight as she's still working there who took some of my orders....I'll give you a clue....its in the 7 figures.  I got nothing to prove and im a damn good salesman and excel in customer service as that should obvious given my job.  If I did work for you, I would at least not stab you in the back because I actually have proper morals and ethics.  Say what you want but ive never fucked over anyone

Rob, you are not as smart as you think you are and you may not beat the rap next time.  You got lucky...next time...maybe not
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: March 01, 2022, 07:58:21 PM »
Rob, you are not as smart as you think

"1"