Author Topic: Booty, we’re here for you! Love ya!  (Read 4184 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Booty, we’re here for you! Love ya!
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2022, 06:30:41 PM »
I hold grudges, when I really shouldn't.

booty and I had a beef that has long since been squashed.  I guess I kind of sort of perceived her as the type of person who would be open to taking guns away from all people because she thinks we can trust government.  But I don't know if she ever thought that - that's just a big assumption on my part.

But clearly there IS a large faction of Australians that think such a naive thing as that - and for THAT reason...I'm happy that they are going through this.

I think the current situation in Australia is EXACTLY THE REASON why they/we can't trust our government.

That being said, Australians will never be given BACK their guns...only more will be taken away.  So what's the solution?  Things have to get so bad that Australians [or Canadians - or anyone actively being disarmed by their own government] will need to fight a revolutionary war before they are given their guns back.

You know - kind of like the Founding Fathers of the USA.

This type of thing is totally unacceptable [below], and I hope an Australian goes totally postal because of this, and that a massive blowout incident takes place, that makes government officials think twice before doing this to people.

Any such incident would probably be used to further crack down on the Australian people though.  But one thing I can be sure of - tyranny, historically, never lasts.  I can only hope that is the case of both Australia and Canada today.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2022, 08:19:24 PM »
I hold grudges, when I really shouldn't.

booty and I had a beef that has long since been squashed.  I guess I kind of sort of perceived her as the type of person who would be open to taking guns away from all people because she thinks we can trust government.  But I don't know if she ever thought that - that's just a big assumption on my part.

But clearly there IS a large faction of Australians that think such a naive thing as that - and for THAT reason...I'm happy that they are going through this.

I think the current situation in Australia is EXACTLY THE REASON why they/we can't trust our government.

That being said, Australians will never be given BACK their guns...only more will be taken away.  So what's the solution?  Things have to get so bad that Australians [or Canadians - or anyone actively being disarmed by their own government] will need to fight a revolutionary war before they are given their guns back.

You know - kind of like the Founding Fathers of the USA.

This type of thing is totally unacceptable [below], and I hope an Australian goes totally postal because of this, and that a massive blowout incident takes place, that makes government officials think twice before doing this to people.

Any such incident would probably be used to further crack down on the Australian people though.  But one thing I can be sure of - tyranny, historically, never lasts.  I can only hope that is the case of both Australia and Canada today.

Oh Matt…. I’m sure booty would be devastated to know that she isn’t living her life exactly to your standards.

Someday you might learn that the internet isn’t real - or at least your version of it.

How’s that 167 lb “bulk” going, StrongmanMatty?

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2022, 11:03:45 PM »
This is so sweet. Thank you. I am okay. I think initially I was down several months ago. It was more fear than anything.  Living in Queensland is better than Victoria or Western Australia. I am locked out of cafes and entertainment but as long as I have the gym and hairdressers, then I don’t feel deprived. I do have a best friend who won’t catch up for coffee because she wants table service. It’s not good enough to get a take out coffee and then walk a few metres to the food court and sit there to drink it. She’s had the experimental injections and wants her “privileges”. I now can see what you all meant when you said that we should never have given up our firearms. The only hope this country has is if we all stop complying. They are going to start giving the 3rd injection to 16 and 17 year olds. It’s been 2 weeks and they are injecting 5-11 year olds. I honestly believe that if any children die from these shots, then the parents should be charged with manslaughter.
I am so appreciative that I have this place full of all these colourful people who are highly intelligent. I know it’s hard times everywhere in the world. Thank you guys… love you all.

Being locked out of entertainment, restaurants and bars!
Omg, how did you survive?
What incredible suffering you went through!

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those people living in the worst of circumstances because they are not able to go to a starbucks or steakhouse.

I bet perishing homeless people in India would really feel sorry for you.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2022, 11:06:59 PM »
bunch of Aussies going batshit - hope she is ok

Colum Von Moger was arrested yesterday - he's been losing his shit lately
I hope Australia gets back to normal soon

Australia isn't the problem. It's the mental retarded state of people like Calum.
He's arrogant, doesn't know how to use Google, and has been doing stupid shit for years.
Hope they lock him up till 2025. Will be funny to see him when he get's out of jail. I wonder what he will look like after not getting roids. He'll probably be 170 lbs and totally pointless.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2022, 11:10:41 PM »
Sending my best to Booty and all my other fellow Aussies back home. I've always thought I'd be going back again one day but recently I'm starting to wonder if that's such a great idea.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2022, 12:46:20 AM »
This is so sweet. Thank you. I am okay. I think initially I was down several months ago. It was more fear than anything.  Living in Queensland is better than Victoria or Western Australia. I am locked out of cafes and entertainment but as long as I have the gym and hairdressers, then I don’t feel deprived. I do have a best friend who won’t catch up for coffee because she wants table service. It’s not good enough to get a take out coffee and then walk a few metres to the food court and sit there to drink it. She’s had the experimental injections and wants her “privileges”. I now can see what you all meant when you said that we should never have given up our firearms. The only hope this country has is if we all stop complying. They are going to start giving the 3rd injection to 16 and 17 year olds. It’s been 2 weeks and they are injecting 5-11 year olds. I honestly believe that if any children die from these shots, then the parents should be charged with manslaughter.
I am so appreciative that I have this place full of all these colourful people who are highly intelligent. I know it’s hard times everywhere in the world. Thank you guys… love you all.

Interesting post. Would love t hear any of your qualifications that would lend support to your opinion

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2022, 01:39:16 AM »
Interesting post. Would love t hear any of your qualifications that would lend support to your opinion

You'll be waiting a long, long time.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2022, 01:42:43 AM »
You'll be waiting a long, long time.

plus no one needs qualifications to have an opinion
also, why would she need to explain herself to a commie-turd?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2022, 02:04:55 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2022, 06:11:26 AM »
Sending my best to Booty and all my other fellow Aussies back home. I've always thought I'd be going back again one day but recently I'm starting to wonder if that's such a great idea.

We're living the meme. Panic/rinse/repeat.

7 News had a story today about how the military might have to send supply ships to WA and take charge of food distribution because there is Literally Nothing on supermarket shelves and the situation is dire. I stopped at Coles on the way home.  Bought 3 days worth of food. Other than toilet paper the place was fully stocked.

So I guess a big thank you to the army?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2022, 07:13:02 AM »
Hang in there and don’t let this shit hold you down.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2022, 07:37:53 AM »
Bennett just flew over my house in a chainmail tank top brandishing a syringe.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2022, 09:22:11 AM »

Good to hear that you are doing well.

Fight the good fight booty and stick to your guns. The world has become a very weird place.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2022, 10:28:48 AM »
plus no one needs qualifications to have an opinion
also, why would she need to explain herself to a commie-turd?

Stop with the white knighting. She's out of the chili dog business.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2022, 10:31:51 AM »
Stay safe Booty

Hope you are well in Aussieland
Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2022, 10:31:56 AM »
Stay strong Boooty  - post some ass shots. 

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2022, 10:38:37 AM »

I sent you a DM how to avoid locked cafe's.  I'll resend again.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2022, 11:35:20 AM »
Stay strong Boooty  - post some ass shots.

X2

Love booty

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2022, 06:55:13 PM »
LMFAO!! Might be your dumbest post and you've spent months defending Biden and Kuntmala. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2022, 07:14:12 PM »
LMFAO!! Might be your dumbest post and you've spent months defending Biden and Kuntmala. ;D

In a Nation that is the finest in the world with real opportunity for all it is a puzzlement that he has chosen to be mediocre .

Fuck 'em.  He can Covid up or Kobe down for all I care.  A curse upon him and his kind for all eternity.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2022, 10:31:02 PM »
?

Post 3 posts where I defended Kamala. Just 3.

Post 5 posts where I said anything about Biden other than he was better than Trump.

You can't, you won't... what the hell happened to you Chaos? You used to be better than this

But if I spent months.. as you say.. the task shouldn't take very long

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2022, 10:32:30 PM »
He's pissed off because California has a huge budget surplus and he's going to get a rebate. 

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2022, 11:07:06 PM »
All I know is that Booty will be ok, Booty always prevails.

Keep safe, and try to endure the bullshit you guys are going through there girl.  Like you said....and Americans need to listen...NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!  The cops won't and neither will the criminals.

P.S.-  Can we have some recent Booty booty pics?  LOL!  JK.  Just keep chill, an keep your chin up.  It's coming to an end.  I really believe that, and the stats are showing it.  Down 36% in midwest U.S. when this was supposed to be the "winter of death" or whatever that old fucking retard in charge said.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2022, 01:59:16 AM »
I agree it will come to an end eventually but there's no signs of Australia backing down on its mandates at this point. At least not where I am. Theres been no change in the official narrative. The vaccines work and boosters are effective. Children need to take them to defend them from omicron. Cloth masks are effective and mndatory. Pretty much the same prescriptions as ever, while the rest of the world is moving forward. Also suppression of protests, in terms of both media and police action.

It will be one of the last nations to rescind its rules, and that will result only from international pressure.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2022, 10:42:15 AM »
I agree it will come to an end eventually but there's no signs of Australia backing down on its mandates at this point. At least not where I am. Theres been no change in the official narrative. The vaccines work and boosters are effective. Children need to take them to defend them from omicron. Cloth masks are effective and mndatory. Pretty much the same prescriptions as ever, while the rest of the world is moving forward. Also suppression of protests, in terms of both media and police action.

It will be one of the last nations to rescind its rules, and that will result only from international pressure.
stopped reading at children, C unt!
T