Author Topic: Booty, we’re here for you! Love ya!  (Read 4185 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Booty, we’re here for you! Love ya!
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2022, 10:46:03 AM »
But why?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2022, 12:59:10 PM »
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2022, 05:37:41 PM »
Why did he stop reading after 'children?' Why did he call me a cunt?

Many such cases.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2022, 06:49:22 PM »
Why did he stop reading after 'children?' Why did he call me a cunt?

Many such cases.
A healthy child’s immune system doesn’t need a “boost”. Go watch a Dr. Robert Malone video or do they have him blocked in backwards Australia. Risk vs. Benefit…my 5yr old won’t be getting the clot shot.
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2022, 07:10:28 PM »
?
Post 3 posts where I defended Kamala. Just 3.

Post 5 posts where I said anything about Biden other than he was better than Trump.

You can't, you won't... what the hell happened to you Chaos? You used to be better than this

But if I spent months.. as you say.. the task shouldn't take very long
I'm not interested in searching your post history from 2 years ago. We know you did. Post 5 post telling us WHY you think Biden is better than Trump.
What happened to me? I'll tell you...*ahem* I never really cared all that much about politics until that filthy whore of a slut Killary ran, then I was in the "anyone but Killary camp" 100%. Then Donald ran for Pres. I lol'd and figured he'd disappear quickly, he didn't he gained support regardless of what the media said. So more and more through the campaign, through his Presidency, I watched the media attack him and his family and his business associates rabidly, ferociously and non-stop 24/7/365, yet he persisted, our economy persisted. But the leftists agenda became 1000% clear to me and I watched Americans eat up the lies, disinformation and the seperation being forced on them by the leftist controlled media. And it was never so blatant as during Trumps presidency that the left and the msm were one unit. So fuck msm, fuck biden and kuntmala, fuck the rigged election system. One day I hope you wake up to the real facts and look around you. You're always welcome to come back to reality. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2022, 07:19:12 PM »
I'm not interested in searching your post history from 2 years ago. We know you did. Post 5 post telling us WHY you think Biden is better than Trump.
What happened to me? I'll tell you...*ahem* I never really cared all that much about politics until that filthy whore of a slut Killary ran, then I was in the "anyone but Killary camp" 100%. Then Donald ran for Pres. I lol'd and figured he'd disappear quickly, he didn't he gained support regardless of what the media said. So more and more through the campaign, through his Presidency, I watched the media attack him and his family and his business associates rabidly, ferociously and non-stop 24/7/365, yet he persisted, our economy persisted. But the leftists agenda became 1000% clear to me and I watched Americans eat up the lies, disinformation and the seperation being forced on them by the leftist controlled media. And it was never so blatant as during Trumps presidency that the left and the msm were one unit. So fuck msm, fuck biden and kuntmala, fuck the rigged election system. One day I hope you wake up to the real facts and look around you. You're always welcome to come back to reality. 8)

This is why you are as a brother to me. 

And Agnositc? He is as a muslime to all save  his own kind.  And even they shun the mirror.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2022, 07:53:06 PM »
A healthy child’s immune system doesn’t need a “boost”. Go watch a Dr. Robert Malone video or do they have him blocked in backwards Australia. Risk vs. Benefit…my 5yr old won’t be getting the clot shot.

Right. But why you mad tho?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2022, 11:04:19 PM »

in other words... you were lying and got called on it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2022, 11:04:57 PM »
This is why you are as a brother to me. 

And Agnositc? He is as a muslime to all save  his own kind.  And even they shun the mirror.

gotta stay relevant.. I get it old man... you do you  ;) but isn't it a little sad.. tagging on peoples conversations in order to be noticed? asking for a friend..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2022, 04:48:43 AM »
Booty, if you're around give us the latest in Queensland.

Any relaxation of jab & boost for job policies?
Are people resisting boosters?
What's the public sentiment about passports?

King McGowan demands a booster every 3 months or you're fired.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2022, 04:59:22 AM »
Right. But why you mad tho?

Looked like he had a reading comprehension problem.
Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2022, 06:27:33 AM »
Looked like he had a reading comprehension problem.

Just got off the nanolink with CHQ. His great reset has been confirmed.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2022, 06:37:44 AM »
Big WillGrant vibes from this thread  :-X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2022, 06:50:59 AM »
Nothing queer about 'ol Will.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2022, 06:55:02 AM »
Nothing queer about 'ol Will.

I liked will, thought he was a great poster and wish he hadn't left ..... But that whole saga was embarrassing to say the least

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2022, 07:55:07 AM »
in other words... you were lying and got called on it.
Interesting take you have on that. Makes sense that you had to retire, your judgement and observation skills are shit. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2022, 07:57:50 AM »
gotta stay relevant.. I get it old man... you do you  ;) but isn't it a little sad.. tagging on peoples conversations in order to be noticed? asking for a friend..

just like you are doing c-unt
the thread has zero to do with you  ::)
go fuck some mexican waiters, douche

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2022, 08:33:26 AM »
We're here for ya Booty!
Q

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2022, 01:30:16 PM »
Booty, if you're around give us the latest in Queensland.

Any relaxation of jab & boost for job policies?
Are people resisting boosters?
What's the public sentiment about passports?

King McGowan demands a booster every 3 months or you're fired.

I’m at a large resort here now. Been here for close to 2 weeks.

First off the tourism economy here is utterly wrecked. It’s a different place compared to the norm for us. Normally filled with people from NSW (Sydney) and VIC (Melbourne), we haven’t met anyone in the resort who wasn’t a local. Weekdays it has been a ghost town, never seen anything like it.

I don’t see how half of these resort are going to survive let alone the shops. The Gold Coast is built and supported by people travelling in. En masse and there is simply no volume of people here.

The hotel cafe needed to view our vaccine passport but strangely enough not reception. Masks inside here but not outside. Am yet to see anyone pulled up for not wearing a mask. I don’t think staff really care, more afraid of losing their job due to lack of patrons.

We spent maybe $90/day when generally we spend around $500/day. The pool bar was closed due to lack of people so we brought in our own drink and we didn’t order food. Still had a great time though.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2022, 01:55:54 PM »
We're living the meme. Panic/rinse/repeat.

7 News had a story today about how the military might have to send supply ships to WA and take charge of food distribution because there is Literally Nothing on supermarket shelves and the situation is dire. I stopped at Coles on the way home.  Bought 3 days worth of food. Other than toilet paper the place was fully stocked.

So I guess a big thank you to the army?

so Aussie news media hasn't improved any since I left? That's not a surprise.

I'd like to get back in August to visit if they'll let me in. It's the only reason I wanted to get vaccinated.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2022, 01:58:50 PM »
Here in Sweden we have removed all restrictions. (on Feb 9)

People finally understood that restrictions did more harm than good.

No way to protect against it with those asinine restrictions anyways.

Back to huge social gatherings and such.

---

Public gatherings and public events: removal of participant limits, requirement of social distancing between groups and maximum group sizes and possibility to demand vaccination certificates upon entry.

Eating and drinking establishments: removal of maximum group sizes, social distancing requirements and obligatory closing times.

Trade fairs: removal of participant limits, minimum square metres per person and possibility to demand vaccine certificates upon entry.

Shopping centres and venues for cultural and recreational activities: removal of minimum square metres per person.

Long-distance public transport: removal of requirement for all passengers to be seated and to wear face masks at busy times or when it is not possible to maintain safe distances.

Private gatherings in hired premises, etc.: removal of participant limits.

Tournaments, competitions and other major indoor activities: removal of advice against organising such events.

Social gatherings: removal of advice to avoid major social gatherings.

The participant limits will be removed by government decision, and the Public Health Agency of Sweden has decided to rescind its regulations linked to the act on restrictions to reduce transmission of COVID-19 and the temporary act on communicable disease control measures at eating and drinking establishments as of 9 February 2022.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2022, 02:01:03 PM »
My sympathies for all our Getbiggers in Aussieland.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2022, 05:04:58 AM »
booty calls me racist, then apologizes, and I still hold a grudge.

It saddens me that I hold grudges like this.

I also had a friend who threatened to punch me in the head simply for saying that our hospitals weren't overwhelmed [because he bought the narrative so desperately].

He rightly apologized after dropping me off moments later. Yet I still hold a grudge. Again, it saddens me that I hold grudges like this.

Regarding booty - I would not wish this on ANYONE:

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2022, 06:07:45 AM »
id like to hold something against booty, and it woudnt be a grudge (respectfully of course)
what a hottie she is
lovely gal too

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2022, 07:14:17 AM »
This is so sweet. Thank you. I am okay. I think initially I was down several months ago. It was more fear than anything.  Living in Queensland is better than Victoria or Western Australia. I am locked out of cafes and entertainment but as long as I have the gym and hairdressers, then I don’t feel deprived. I do have a best friend who won’t catch up for coffee because she wants table service. It’s not good enough to get a take out coffee and then walk a few metres to the food court and sit there to drink it. She’s had the experimental injections and wants her “privileges”. I now can see what you all meant when you said that we should never have given up our firearms. The only hope this country has is if we all stop complying. They are going to start giving the 3rd injection to 16 and 17 year olds. It’s been 2 weeks and they are injecting 5-11 year olds. I honestly believe that if any children die from these shots, then the parents should be charged with manslaughter.
I am so appreciative that I have this place full of all these colourful people who are highly intelligent. I know it’s hard times everywhere in the world. Thank you guys… love you all.
Hang in there honey.