Author Topic: the clot-shot  (Read 12997 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: the clot-shot
« Reply #175 on: December 13, 2022, 10:12:29 PM »
It makes me imagine that the streets and sidewalks are tilted 10 degrees off the horizontal but we’re told everything’s fine.

If someone I loved needed medical care as a result of it I'm not saying it'd be straight on like John Wick but it would at least be a cause of grave concern and I'd want some goddamn answers. I would definitely have a hard time defending a product that did that. Holy fucking moley.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: December 13, 2022, 11:53:01 PM »
What I posted is pure logic. Most people agree that logical explanations make more sense that conspiracies and are more likely to be true. But there are always a few folks that are way out in right field who prefer illogical subterfuge. You must be one of them. BTW, people who believe that which is completely preposterous are much more likely to believe just about anything so long as it is not the least bit reasonable. Pizzagate’ and QAnon anyone?

if someone had told your wife when she was still alive that you were into men she would have thought that was a conspiracy theory and it made no sense, right?

And about the Qanon thing, this is believed to be a psyop to convince people that didn't buy into the narrative that someone is saving their asses. in my opinion it's the best troll job out there but time will tell

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #177 on: December 14, 2022, 12:03:28 AM »
Prime is CRUSHING all of the antivaxxers in this thread.

I love it!

😆😆😆

So 11 per 100,000 unvaccinated people are dying? And 1 per 100,000 vaccinated people are dying?

Meaning, 99,989 unvaccinated people per 100,000 who get Covid survive? And 99,999 per 100,000 vaccinated people survive?

So being unvaccinated has a 99.989% chance of survival, and being vaccinated has a 99.999% chance of surviving?

So vaccination makes the difference between a 99.99% versus a 99.999% chance of surviving?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #178 on: December 14, 2022, 12:16:57 AM »
WTF - His daughter ended up in hospital after having the T.E.Vaccine??
And he's still trying to defend the poisonous crap. FFS.

Yep. Crazy, isn't it? Look at this fool, Primemuscle:

My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: December 14, 2022, 12:25:10 AM »

some people can't be helped  :o

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 14, 2022, 01:14:01 AM »
So 11 per 100,000 unvaccinated people are dying? And 1 per 100,000 vaccinated people are dying?

Meaning, 99,989 unvaccinated people per 100,000 who get Covid survive? And 99,999 per 100,000 vaccinated people survive?

So being unvaccinated has a 99.989% chance of survival, and being vaccinated has a 99.999% chance of surviving?

So vaccination makes the difference between a 99.99% versus a 99.999% chance of surviving?
:D Probably more people die or have serious health issues from getting the clot shot.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #181 on: December 14, 2022, 02:07:06 AM »
Matt, you'll dig a recent Norman Fenton/ John Campell vid. A discussion of statistical fuckery, absolute vs relative risk reduction, and including consequences of classifying recipients as unvaxed for two weeks following.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: December 14, 2022, 02:13:13 AM »

I could care less about Covid but to me the 100k base reads in the notes above the chart as likely the total population itself within the designated age group, rather than those that get Covid

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: December 14, 2022, 02:14:15 AM »
Hope this thing gets exposed soon

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #184 on: December 14, 2022, 02:21:27 AM »
some people can't be helped  :o

You are right. Even if Primemuscle's daughter died from the vaccine, he would still support it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #185 on: December 14, 2022, 02:27:41 AM »
This is how you end Covid. Stop testing and counting. No one will notice.

China says tracking COVID-19 cases now 'impossible' amid reduced testing - CNA

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/china-covid-19-tracking-asymptomatic-cases-reduced-testing-3143466

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #186 on: December 14, 2022, 02:30:58 AM »
:D Probably more people die or have serious health issues from getting the clot shot.

I haven't done too many calculations regarding the vaccine, but it probably does impact that data to the point that it makes no difference.

Especially if you adjust for age. I would think that in particular, any healthy person under age 30 is worse off from the vaccine.

Consider that in Canada, there are 4,870,134 people aged 40-49.

Only 720 have died of Covid.

So you can't tell me the risk of death from Covid versus risk of death from the vaccine is anything but a coin toss.

Vaccinating children is just criminal though.

Canada doesn't even keep track of the data.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #187 on: December 14, 2022, 02:36:16 AM »
Matt, you'll dig a recent Norman Fenton/ John Campell vid. A discussion of statistical fuckery, absolute vs relative risk reduction, and including consequences of classifying recipients as unvaxed for two weeks following.

Thanks Tapeworm - I saw the thumbnail for that, but have not watched it yet. I will check that out.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #188 on: December 14, 2022, 02:37:28 AM »
I could care less about Covid but to me the 100k base reads in the notes above the chart as likely the total population itself within the designated age group, rather than those that get Covid

So 11 unvaccinated people per 100,000 unvaccinated people per week are dying, but 1 per 100,000 vaccinated people per week are dying?

So 571 per 100,000 unvaccinated people per year are dying, and 52 per 100,000 vaccinated people are dying?

That still makes the survival rate for unvaccinated at 99,429 per 100,000, and 99,948 per 100,000 for vaccinated people.

That's a 99.429% survival rate versus a 99.948% survival rate.

Now consider that over 80% of deaths are aged 70+, and 94% have underlying disease. Something like 61% are morbidly obese.

No matter what way you slice it, this virus has a 0% chance of killing you if you are healthy.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #189 on: December 14, 2022, 02:43:34 AM »
It’s cold and flu season repackaged. Nobody dies of these things, unless they were very sick already.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #190 on: December 14, 2022, 02:44:29 AM »
Thanks Tapeworm - I saw the thumbnail for that, but have not watched it yet. I will check that out.

Elementary school maths but our shitbrain politicians set policies on the basis of these doctored up, bullshit figures.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #191 on: December 14, 2022, 03:23:29 AM »

My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

Glad she didn't die.  Had she died, Primepedo would have said it would have been worse without the vaccine and it's better than getting COVID.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #192 on: December 14, 2022, 03:26:01 AM »
And be sure to catch the latest Campbell, showing the comments of British Members of Parliament. This will surely ignite discussion in the US.

Not hurrah for government. Where the fuck were these cowards when people were under mandate and lockdown, and where the fuck were they during recent passage of anti-protest laws?

Really satisfying, however, to see legislators call for an abrupt stop to the entire vaccination program. Whoopsie!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #193 on: December 14, 2022, 05:31:34 AM »

Glad she didn't die.  Had she died, Primepedo would have said it would have been worse without the vaccine and it's better than getting COVID.

Exactly- What a Fucked up MSM Propaganda Mentality

Yeah imagine how much worse dead she'd be without the T.E.Vaccine - FFS you can't make that kinda stupid up.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #194 on: December 14, 2022, 06:19:04 AM »
Those who were going to die from RONA, were going to die vaxxed or not.
More stuff being admitted to daily by the globalists as now they can't deny it as it all comes out.
Like Matt said, old age, multiple diseases / health issues, obese, 'shit immune systems', etc.

This Lizzy has been saying it from the start. Even the ones pushing the crap are admitting what Lizzy said from the beginning.

Based on politics and not based on Science... Retards bought into it...  ::) ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 14, 2022, 06:23:45 AM »
Still 100+ Vax-deaths a month trickling in, even afte much reduced number of sheep getting jabbed...
Also Vaers, very much under-reported...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 14, 2022, 07:33:17 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2022, 07:34:51 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: December 14, 2022, 07:37:15 AM »
must have been from all the stress the antivaxxers posed to the general public

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2022, 08:01:34 AM »
Still 100+ Vax-deaths a month trickling in, even afte much reduced number of sheep getting jabbed...
Also Vaers, very much under-reported...

The Prime /J.oak  response will be " Just think how much more Dead they'd if they'd not had the Jab "
& were still glad we took it & Believed our Governor & CDC/ Fauci/ B Gates / MSM they Wouldn't Lie to us.

Who said there's "one born every minute "  & He was Right.