Author Topic: VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???  (Read 23571 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: VVV - Goodrum - Stolen Valor????
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2022, 01:18:10 PM »
Did you think ROTC was worth the time?

The answers you seek are contained in the thread.
Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2022, 01:23:45 PM »
The answers you seek are contained in the thread.
I see now. I still wonder if ROTC is worth it for someone who actually stays in past boot camp. Seems like a waste to me.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2022, 02:42:00 PM »
I see now. I still wonder if ROTC is worth it for someone who actually stays in past boot camp. Seems like a waste to me.

There are two levels of ROTC ... College and High School

College ROTC is designed to lead to an officer's commission, and often provides full scholarships. 

High School ROTC is more about exposure to military opportunities for those considering enlistment ... it can be worth it since, at least when I enlisted, a new soldier with ROTC could enlist as a PFC (E-3), which means a lot more money up front, as well as preferential consideration for competitive MOS's. 

Of course, you have to be man enough to pass BASIC and AIT (or OSUT).
~

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2022, 02:48:02 PM »
I do have an old VHS tape at my mom's house of me coming out of NBC training with a wade of snot stretching down to my knees.  They gave me a defective mask..another horrible experience

Why every BASIC training company video has to give over 60% of programming time to soldiers coming out of the gas chamber is beyond me.
~

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2022, 02:57:48 PM »

Ive explained this over the years.  I was discharged due to a medical issue so the only thing that is on my DD214 is my rifle qualification, a Nationsl Defense Medal , and a Validation of Profencency

May I ask what were you profencent in..?

I played the trumpet pretty well back then

Euphemism of peace...

The thing with most medical discharges is that you have to pass a strict medical to get accepted, then if you suddenly get injured early on, they don't just kick you out. Even with broken legs they'll rehabilitate you and do everything they can to keep you in training. I finished my course with two torn off muscles and chronic compartment syndrome. I'd have rather died back then than fail. Almost everyone I've met who said they left early due to injuries were covering for the fact that they desperately wanted out. Not that I have any opinion on Goodrum's record, though. I'm more interested in his tailored suits these days (no homo).

Ouch - sounds painful!  Which compartment was chronic..? ;D

I disagree with a lot of what he says, but he’s a great poster, funny as hell and a cornerstone of Getbig

Yep - I'll get in on this circle-jerk - VVV fan here
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2022, 03:15:21 PM »
Still waiting...

Marvin, you get your glacier monkey ass out here...i see your bitch ass lurking

Same with you Wiggs...when you get done eating your hot wings and collard greens, you sound off on whether you wanna get some kelbiesa
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2022, 03:20:01 PM »
Still waiting...

Marvin, you get your glacier monkey ass out here...i see your bitch ass lurking

Same with you Wiggs...when you get done eating your hot wings and collard greens, you sound off on whether you wanna get some kelbiesa

Vince leave it alone.

You’ve already gone back on the parameters YOU SET.

Dont let them make you look any more foolish.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2022, 03:31:32 PM »
I'm not wasting time or betting my account over a nasely, horrendous looking, morally degenerate, lying sodomite, that looks like he chews on rocks.

What I said in the other thread and at the beginning of this thread is correct. You went the basic training and for whatever reason you FAILED and were discharged. Therefore you were not a soldier or in the military, you were a trainee. That's it you goofy looking clown. I don't need a DD Form 214 for that.

You just dont want the shame of the truth so you embellish. Let's be honest, you're an unfortunate looking, obese, homosexual, corny, black male. You take what you can get even if that means stretching the truth. Just remember these people are laughing at you, not with you but you're so pathetic you'll take whatever attention you can get. You're delusional and sad.

What I find absolutely hilarious is that you believe you're insulting me by calling me jigaboo or saying I eat hor wings and greens. Negro, have looked in the mirror? You are a walking talking meme.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2022, 03:57:12 PM »
I'm not wasting time or betting my account over a nasely, horrendous looking, morally degenerate, lying sodomite, that looks like he chews on rocks.

What I said in the other thread and at the beginning of this thread is correct. You went the basic training and for whatever reason you FAILED and were discharged. Therefore you were not a soldier or in the military, you were a trainee. That's it you goofy looking clown. I don't need a DD Form 214 for that.

I see youre backtracking as i thought you would...remember that you are Marvin started this shit with me.. especially over one of the lowest points in my life

I dont give a shit what you think of my service record, i wish i had done something else and i regret ever signing up in the Army.  But i still have what i have.... my NDSM and rifle qualifications. 

The NSDM is given to any soldier who was enlisted during a time if conflict or war.  It makes no distinction on whether you're in basic training or a 4 star general.  My enlistment date was June 14th 1995 and it was 2 months before the Gulf War ended...so i got one as did every swinging dick...its meaningless.  My rifle qualification is the only thing im proud of.  It proves that i can kill a man from 300 yards

I dont live by my military record but rather my 10 years  experience in private security and law enforcement which i was able to do successfully once my medical issues were resolved.  So Wiggs, since you pussed out , you should take your 11 year Air Force experience and fly your ass out of my airspace you Alabama Porch Monkey

A

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2022, 04:06:18 PM »
This thread has delivered. ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2022, 04:13:28 PM »

I see youre backtracking as i thought you would...remember that you are Marvin started this shit with me.. especially over one of the lowest points in my life

I dont give a shit what you think of my service record, i wish i had done something else and i regret ever signing up in the Army.  But i still have what i have.... my NDSM and rifle qualifications. 

The NSDM is given to any soldier who was enlisted during a time if conflict or war.  It makes no distinction on whether you're in basic training or a 4 star general.  My enlistment date was June 14th 1995 and it was 2 months before the Gulf War ended...so i got one as did every swinging dick...its meaningless.  My rifle qualification is the only thing im proud of. 

I dont live by my military record but rather my 10 years  experience in private security and law enforcement which i was able to do successfully once my medical issues were resolved.  So Wiggs, since you pussed out , you should take your 11 year Air Force experience and fly your ass out of my airspace you Alabama Porch Monkey

Failing out of BMT is not military experience. It's experience in failing and you have a great track record for that. Since you've been reduced to ad hominem attacks and ethnic slurs, I guess we're done here and the people see you for who you are. My job is done you goofy looking clown.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2022, 04:27:49 PM »

You just dont want the shame of the truth so you embellish. Let's be honest, you're an unfortunate looking, obese, homosexual, corny, black male. You take what you can get even if that means stretching the truth. Just remember these people are laughing at you, not with you but you're so pathetic you'll take whatever attention you can get. You're delusional and sad.

What I find absolutely hilarious is that you believe you're insulting me by calling me jigaboo or saying I eat hor wings and greens. Negro, have looked in the mirror? You are a walking talking meme.

Well said, Wiggs, and 100% true!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2022, 04:36:19 PM »
Failing out of BMT is not military experience. It's experience in failing and you have a great track record for that. Since you've been reduced to ad hominem attacks and ethnic slurs, I guess we're done here and the people see you for who you are. My job is done you goofy looking clown.

Thats your opinion you banjo lip spook....not according to the United States Army.   I can understand if i was claiming that i fought in wars or claimed Silver stars or made money under the pretense of being some military tactician. 

But no, the only thing i said was that i was in the military when i only bring up if im filling out a job application as required.  I can get a USAA card but i dont wish to be reminded of it...which is why im especially pissed

If you want to boast about your 11 year Air Force experience..fine....but at the end of the day, you're still a golliwog

This thread is closed...wiggs and Marvin are afraid of getting  pieced up .  My DD214 is going back into my file cabinet where it has sat for 20 years....
A

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2022, 04:47:25 PM »
Haha funny thread guys, thanks for the laughs.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2022, 04:50:48 PM »

Epic backtracking.  Pussy.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2022, 05:00:06 PM »

Thats your opinion you banjo lip spook....not according to the United States Army.   I can understand if i was claiming that i fought in wars or claimed Silver stars or made money under the pretense of being some military tactician. 

But no, the only thing i said was that i was in the military when i only bring up if im filling out a job application as required.  I can get a USAA card but i dont wish to be reminded of it...which is why im especially pissed

If you want to boast about your 11 year Air Force experience..fine....but at the end of the day, you're still a golliwog

This thread is closed...wiggs and Marvin are afraid of getting  pieced up .  My DD214 is going back into my file cabinet where it has sat for 20 years....

This is 100 times more entertaining than WW3

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2022, 05:24:53 PM »

The NSDM is given to any soldier who was enlisted during a time if conflict or war.  It makes no distinction on whether you're in basic training or a 4 star general.  My enlistment date was June 14th 1995 and it was 2 months before the Gulf War ended...so i got one as did every swinging dick...its meaningless.  My rifle qualification is the only thing im proud of.  It proves that i can kill a man from 300 yards

How do you have a rifle qualification if you didn't go to Basic also holy fuck are you talking about high school ROTC. Look Dude you can't be claiming veteran status when you didn't even complete Basic training that is nonsense.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2022, 05:30:28 PM »
This is 100 times more entertaining than WW3

Wrong.

This is Hebrew on Hebrew hatered. No one wins here. These two should be joining forces not disputing who served in what force….

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2022, 05:40:58 PM »
How do you have a rifle qualification if you didn't go to Basic also holy fuck are you talking about high school ROTC. Look Dude you can't be claiming veteran status when you didn't even complete Basic training that is nonsense.

Who says i didnt go to basic training???  Of course i went to basic training you stupid bastard..and when and where the fuck did i ever claim veteran status??  stop making up shit i never said. The only thing i ever stated was facts.  Overall it was a waste of my time just as this thread but it is what it is. 

At least i havent physically abused a woman or been in jail other than working there 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2022, 05:47:40 PM »
Wrong.

This is Hebrew on Hebrew hatered. No one wins here. These two should be joining forces not disputing who served in what force….

Wiggs is the real moron...all he had to do was another 12 lousy years and he would have been retired with a monthly pension.  Im curious as to what made him quit after 11 years but its not my business to ask...or care.  I would nevee ask to see someone's DD214...thats pathetic....and Marvin clearly tucked his tsil and ran.

Again...thread is over
A

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2022, 05:49:28 PM »
Vince also won the Purple Heart as a trainee

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #121 on: March 09, 2022, 05:52:01 PM »

Who says i didnt go to basic training???  Of course i went to basic training you stupid bastard..and when and where the fuck did i ever claim veteran status???  The only thing i ever stated was facts.  Overall it was a waste of my time just as this thread but it is what it is. 

At least i havent physically abused a woman or been in jail other than working there

Melvin, you don't have any proper qualifications. CSN and MFT were online simple certificates. Oh, I forgot, you obtained a PhD degree from a site after paying a fee. When we called you out about not having to write a thesis you said you were working on your second PhD and doing a thesis. Talk about bullshit. You can't get a PhD without undergraduate degrees. Total bullshit to make yourself look better. Same as your claim to have an IQ of 131. Missed Mensa by one point. No way you scored that high on a proper test. Again, exaggerated bullshit to impress others. Getbiggers are not so gullible.

By the way, OMR keeps giving you testimonials. He insists you are entertaining. Yeah, right. Trouble is you are a serious dude and oblivious of the fact that people laugh at you daily. People call you out and you have to make some condition before posting your credentials. Someone with nothing to hide would post up to shut everyone up. Not Melvin. He bullshits all day and night long. He relies on the fact that posting lies and bullshit will eventually be believed by some if repeated often enough.

I was an officer cadet at College Militaire Royal de St Jean, Quebec, in 1960-61. I never felt I was in the military except having to wear a uniform and following a lot of silly rules.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #122 on: March 09, 2022, 06:27:26 PM »
Melvin, you don't have any proper qualifications. CSN and MFT were online simple certificates. Oh, I forgot, you obtained a PhD degree from a site after paying a fee. When we called you out about not having to write a thesis you said you were working on your second PhD and doing a thesis. Talk about bullshit. You can't get a PhD without undergraduate degrees. Total bullshit to make yourself look better. Same as your claim to have an IQ of 131. Missed Mensa by one point. No way you scored that high on a proper test. Again, exaggerated bullshit to impress others. Getbiggers are not so gullible.

By the way, OMR keeps giving you testimonials. He insists you are entertaining. Yeah, right. Trouble is you are a serious dude and oblivious of the fact that people laugh at you daily. People call you out and you have to make some condition before posting your credentials. Someone with nothing to hide would post up to shut everyone up. Not Melvin. He bullshits all day and night long. He relies on the fact that posting lies and bullshit will eventually be believed by some if repeated often enough.

I was an officer cadet at College Militaire Royal de St Jean, Quebec, in 1960-61. I never felt I was in the military except having to wear a uniform and following a lot of silly rules.

Did you and any blokes play hide the salami?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 09, 2022, 06:30:38 PM »

Wiggs is the real moron...all he had to do was another 12 lousy years and he would have been retired with a monthly pension.  Im curious as to what made him quit after 11 years but its not my business to ask...or care.  I would nevee ask to see someone's DD214...thats pathetic....and Marvin clearly tucked his tsil and ran.

Again...thread is over

Good point.
I always found it odd when people so much time in the military and leave before the pension. But I think Wiggs has a medical pension.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #124 on: March 09, 2022, 06:38:26 PM »
Did you and any blokes play hide the salami?

No homo here. Times have changed. They now have female officer cadets. Would have been far more fun. We were virtually prisoners there. Let out at Christmas for a holiday. I left because I didn't like some of the dudes there. Went to McGill University on a scholarship the next year.