Author Topic: VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???  (Read 23573 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: VVV - Goodrum - Stolen Valor????
« Reply #125 on: March 09, 2022, 06:42:14 PM »
No homo here. Times have changed. They now have female officer cadets. Would have been far more fun. We were virtually prisoners there. Let out at Christmas for a holiday. I left because I didn't like some of the dudes there. Went to McGill University on a scholarship the next year.
good to see you basill one tuff sob
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2022, 06:51:24 PM »

I haven't been in a fight since I was about 12. I like to shit stir but usually back away before things get serious. Or I use humour to defuse the situation.

On the internet it is different. Lots of tough guys here. Bullshit flying left and right. Anonymous Flotsam who don't stand behind what they post.

Guys like Josh are to be avoided because they have nothing to lose.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2022, 06:54:41 PM »
No homo here. Times have changed. They now have female officer cadets. Would have been far more fun. We were virtually prisoners there. Let out at Christmas for a holiday. I left because I didn't like some of the dudes there. Went to McGill University on a scholarship the next year.

When I was in the Canadian Army [2000 to 2004], 15% of the full Canadian Forces were female. Of those women, well under 10% had passed the MALE fitness standard. Had it not been for positive female discrimination / female privilege, the Canadian Forces would have been around 1% female. And at 1%, I would think that would drop to closer to zero from there.

As it should.

What a dumb fucking concept to have women in the military. Take this moronic idea to its conclusion:

Imagine one army of 100% women versus another with 100% men. Even if somehow the female military stale-mated the male military like in the Iran-Iraq War, it would be next to impossible for the nation of that Woke military to reproduce itself!

Imagine a situation where 90% of reproductive aged women died in a war. That country would be fucked.

Personally, I think women have NO BUSINESS in any armed forces. But I'm sure tonnes of male feminists think that it's a brilliant idea to send women to fight and die.  ::)

However, even if I could support women in the military, AT THE VERY LEAST, insist they pass the male standard of training!

On the first day of Basic Training, they taught us that we are only as strong as our weakest link - all the while systemically making that link weaker by way of reduced fitness standards for women.

Furthermore, what very FEW women we had in the army were passed around like a peace pipe, and literally fucked by every willing male troop on hand.

Utterly idiotic idea. But yeah, let women fight and die in war in the name of equality. Brilliant.  ::)

PS - Happy International Women's Month.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2022, 06:54:44 PM »

Marty, good to see you chief. How's life treating you?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2022, 07:02:57 PM »

Wiggs,

Really excited seeing you back here. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Notice there was only 20 seconds between the posts of you, Vince B, and I. That's thanks in large part to the discussion you generated to clarify Vince G's alleged military background.

Also, I never properly thanked you for preventing me from caving to my ex-girlfriend demanding anal sex from me. I agree with you that it is a degenerate act. I'll leave that one to the sodomites.

Your post educating me on the outcome of having stool all over my penis scared me straight. I didn't cave to the pressure, nor intend to ever engage in anal degeneracy.

In a nutshell, you saved me from having my penis covered in stool, and for that - I can't thank you enough.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2022, 07:06:15 PM »

Wiggs,

Really excited seeing you back here. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Notice there was only 20 seconds between the posts of you, Vince B, and I. That's thanks in large part to the discussion you generated to clarify Vince G's alleged military background.

Also, I never properly thanked you for preventing me from caving to my ex-girlfriend demanding anal sex from me. I agree with you that it is a degenerate act. I'll leave that one to the sodomites.

Your post educating me on the outcome of having stool all over my penis scared me straight. I didn't cave to the pressure, nor intend to ever engage in anal degeneracy.

In a nutshell, you saved me from having my penis covered in stool, and for that - I can't thank you enough.

Way too much personal info!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2022, 07:07:21 PM »

With lots of carbohydrates.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2022, 07:26:13 PM »
Banjo lip sloop.... damn!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2022, 07:39:01 PM »
I like to shit stir but usually back away before things get serious. Or I use humour to defuse the situation.

What if someone was trying to hurt the Supinator?

Like say you pissed off a bunch of Abos, and they tried to dismantle and recycle the Supinator* . You'd have to defend it right?

* I imagine it being attacked something like this - https://youtu.be/wUQMvlH39XA?t=58.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2022, 07:45:54 PM »

Wiggs,

Hahahaha, you're very welcome Matt. Our penises are not meant to be put in an anus woman or man. People that feel otherwise are slaves to their degenerate desires and should repent while they're still breathing air.

Let's really think about this here Matt. A man overcome with lust so much, he desires to put his penis in another man's anus where he evacuates his bowels with waste. Or if you're a power bottom you enjoy man's penis inside of you. And people think there's nothing wrong with that? People think this degenerate behavior hasn't contributed to the moral degradation of Western Culture? With issues like these, there can be no indifference. You must push back and not let them shame you into submission.

These people are mentally ill. That goes for anyone in the alphabet gang including their supporters.

Anyway the reason I'm so anti- sodomite is because it's one of the few SINS being pushed as if it were acceptable behavior. It is not.  Imagine if there was a campaign that pushed that adultery was ok and that people that cheat were born that way and we should accept it. Sounds nuts right? It still nuts to me with this sodomite behavior being normalized.

When Goodrum opened his liver lips about there not being a nuclear family (Adam, Eve and their children), he speaks from a position of ignorance and defiance.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2022, 07:50:44 PM »
When I was in the Canadian Army [2000 to 2004], 15% of the full Canadian Forces were female. Of those women, well under 10% had passed the MALE fitness standard. Had it not been for positive female discrimination / female privilege, the Canadian Forces would have been around 1% female. And at 1%, I would think that would drop to closer to zero from there.

As it should.

What a dumb fucking concept to have women in the military. Take this moronic idea to its conclusion:

Imagine one army of 100% women versus another with 100% men. Even if somehow the female military stale-mated the male military like in the Iran-Iraq War, it would be next to impossible for the nation of that Woke military to reproduce itself!

Imagine a situation where 90% of reproductive aged women died in a war. That country would be fucked.

Personally, I think women have NO BUSINESS in any armed forces. But I'm sure tonnes of male feminists think that it's a brilliant idea to send women to fight and die.  ::)

However, even if I could support women in the military, AT THE VERY LEAST, insist they pass the male standard of training!

On the first day of Basic Training, they taught us that we are only as strong as our weakest link - all the while systemically making that link weaker by way of reduced fitness standards for women.

Furthermore, what very FEW women we had in the army were passed around like a peace pipe, and literally fucked by every willing male troop on hand.

Utterly idiotic idea. But yeah, let women fight and die in war in the name of equality. Brilliant.  ::)

PS - Happy International Women's Month.

Very good points here Matt. The idea that a nation would be put their women in harms way (WAR) or other rigors of daily military life in the name of equity or equality says alot about that nation. It's a stupid idea. I must say I've served with some kickass women but ideally that was not how they should have been spending their lives.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2022, 07:52:48 PM »
No hate from me. I know people say I love everyone here (Yeah, I know, insert comment about Shizzo), but I think Goodrum is entertaining and I get a good laugh from his videos. Vince is a content machine and from where I stand, no qualms with the guy.

I don't care what his background is, the man brings funny content.

"1"

I don’t hate the guy either. He just isn’t and never will be a veteran. You CANT claim veteran status without fucking graduating the most BASIC of training!! WTF is so hard to understand. ROTC HAS NOTHING TO FCKNG DO WITH MILITARY STATUS

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #137 on: March 09, 2022, 07:53:50 PM »
Hahahaha, you're very welcome Matt. Our penises are not meant to be put in an anus woman or man. People that feel otherwise are slaves to their degenerate desires and should repent while they're still breathing air.

Let's really think about this here Matt. A man overcome with lust so much, he desires to put his penis in another man's anus where he evacuates his bowels with waste. Or if you're a power bottom you enjoy man's penis inside of you. And people think there's nothing wrong with that? People think this degenerate behavior hasn't contributed to the moral degradation of Western Culture? With issues like these, there can be no indifference. You must push back and not let them shame you into submission.

These people are mentally ill. That goes for anyone in the alphabet gang including their supporters.

Anyway the reason I'm so anti- sodomite is because it's one of the few SINS being pushed as if it were acceptable behavior. It is not.  Imagine if there was a campaign that pushed that adultery was ok and that people that cheat were born that way and we should accept it. Sounds nuts right? It still nuts to me with this sodomite behavior being normalized.

When Goodrum opened his liver lips about there not being a nuclear family (Adam, Eve and their children), he speaks from a position of ignorance and defiance.

A woman takes a piss out of her vagina, Wiggs..and nuclear families are not commonplace.  Some people like myself grew up without a father but we were still a family...it didnt change whether someone turns out to be gay.

Again, you are a moron

A

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: March 09, 2022, 07:58:06 PM »

Oh fine, he can lose his account along with Wiggs and Marvin Martian if they have the balls to accept the terms

Vince - I don’t really give a fck about my account so sure. But I don’t care what bogus piece of paper you post - you were never a member of the US military you fat fck. You didn’t graduate from Basic Training - are you that much of a Blaha to think there are other ways to enter the military (OCS obviously - which at least for the Corps is a mthrfckr fckr I can assure you)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2022, 08:29:02 PM »

A woman takes a piss out of her vagina, Wiggs..and nuclear families are not commonplace.  Some people like myself grew up without a father but we were still a family...it didnt change whether someone turns out to be gay.

Again, you are a moron

Women pee from their urethral opening, not their vagina Goodrum. The urethral opening is a tiny hole located anterior to the vagina and posterior to the clitoris, in the area between the labia minora that's called the vestibule. I know you not may your way around pussy so I felt compelled to help a brother out in an anatomy lesson.

We put our penises in vaginas for sexual pleasure and for procreation. Hope this helps.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2022, 08:56:49 PM »
It's great to have comrade Wiggs back ✊🏾

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2022, 09:03:10 PM »

Getbig Gold right here!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2022, 09:09:56 PM »
You know something...i've posted more personal information than anyone else around here.  I actually decided to dig up my old DD-214.  Its right on my coffee table next to my cup of coffee.  It still has the same thing on it as it did 27 years ago. .Rank PFC, Pay Grade E-3 with a National Defense Service Medal and Rifle Marksman Qualification .  Ive already taken a picture of it and marked out my SSN and middle name.  I've left my birthdate of 4/6/1977 to prove its me.

So if Marvin Martian, Wiggs the Jigaboo, or anyone else wishes to stake their Getbig account on it and agree to have OMR or chaos lock up their accounts from posting...i'll post the picture up and you can run off to MD or the RX Muscle forums

Anyone wanna piece of the keilbasa???  Take a bite??   I'll wait

So...

Vince - I don’t really give a fck about my account so sure. But I don’t care what bogus piece of paper you post - you were never a member of the US military you fat fck. You didn’t graduate from Basic Training - are you that much of a Blaha to think there are other ways to enter the military (OCS obviously - which at least for the Corps is a mthrfckr fckr I can assure you)
Is this a bet? What are the terms? Just a pic of Vinces DD-214? I want to make sure we're fair here and there's no wondering "what if" or "that doesn't count" type stuff.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 09, 2022, 09:20:11 PM »
Is this a bet? What are the terms? Just a pic of Vinces DD-214? I want to make sure we're fair here and there's no wondering "what if" or "that doesn't count" type stuff.

Vince already changed the requirements. He should have honored  Flexacon’s offer.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2022, 09:22:38 PM »
This thread is like X-mas come early!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #145 on: March 09, 2022, 09:33:34 PM »

These kinds of bets are counterproductive. Goodrum remains a pathological, bullshitting liar and others will keep calling him out. According to Wiggs, Goodrum is also a sinner! We need buffoons like Goodrum to keep the place amusing.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: March 09, 2022, 11:31:19 PM »
Vince got a shout out from Valentino on the last rxmuscle after hours.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2022, 11:46:51 PM »
Vince also won the Purple Heart as a trainee

He also has a starfleet medal of honor.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #148 on: March 10, 2022, 01:36:40 AM »
greg gives shout outs to vince on occasion